logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:44:38 AM(UTC)
Yada

Yada has sent me a number of e-mails sent to him via the POD site. I thought I would post them here under this thread.

This is an exchange between an anonymous Muslim and Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:49 PM, "B" wrote:

> I dont understand why is all that venom towards muslim !
>
> Each person who lived, live and will live on this earth will be
> questioned on the day of judgment. And if someone have his hands full
> of someone's else blood, he will be punished no doubt about it.
>
> So if all muslims are so satanic they will be brought in ffront of The
> God and they will be judged for all their wrong doing, So if all
> muslims are so satanic why don't you let them know the right path ..
> the right well doing in place of spreading hatred.
>
> What I know, if you want to save a person, you do not shout at him,
> but rather make him understand slowly and gently.
>
> And you try tell the world that's God send you :) !!
>
> May Allah offer you Hidaya !

Yada's response:

Quote:
Dear Muslim,

There absolutely is no venom towards Muslims in Prophet of Doom--Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words. In fact the book was written as a gift to Muslims, and is dedicated to them. Further, there is no racial, gender, age, social-economic, or geographic bias, much less hatred anywhere in Prophet of Doom. Therefore your premise is inappropriate.

The only personal hatred in the book is directed at Muhammad and his companions. They were revolting by any rational or moral definition. They were rapists, pedophiles, incestuous, thieves, mass murderers, slave traders, war mongers, and vicious terrorists according to the five oldest and most reliable Islamic sources.

I think it is important that Muslims are told what their oldest sources say Muhammad and his companions were like. No moral, rational, or sane individual, properly informed would put their faith in such a repulsive man or his dark spirit.

According to the Qur'an and Hadith, Muslims who kill for Allah will be rewarded with multiple virgins in paradise. Since we know that is not true, the Qur'an, Allah, and Islam are not true.

I did not say that "all Muslims were satanic;" in fact, I didn't accuse any Muslims of being demonic other than Muhammad. And that's because he said that a demon was attached to him, that he had been possessed, and that he spoke on behalf of Satan. I also say that Allah was modeled after Satan because based upon his scriptures, it is obvious.

Muslims are typically the least gentile people in the world. In fact, 95% of all terrorist acts worldwide are perpetrated by Muslims. Allah tells Muslims to fight and kill non Muslims using all weapons of war until the whole world is Islamic. So as a Muslim, speaking in defense of Islam, you have to be completely hypocritical to suggest a slow and gentle approach to understanding.

Prophet of Doom is 1,000 pages long, so it is plenty slow and deliberate in making its case. The vast majority of the pertinent and non repetitive content of Islam's five oldest sources is arranged chronologically, set into context, and methodically presented for your consideration. As for me hating what I found, that is the only moral and rational response to the overwhelming majority of Islamic scripture. I hate rape, incest, pedophilia, polygamy, sexism, gross immorality, religious deceptions, slavery, thievery, mass murder, oppression, and terrorism, and thus I'm judgmental about these things when they come from Muhammad's lips and hands.

I have done my best to expose and condemn Islam based upon what the oldest Islamic sources say about Muhammad's deeds and words. I didn't cherry pick the worst passages, but instead cited 80% of the relevant material. I did this to leave Muslims and non Muslims without excuse. The information is available, and properly documented. What you do with this gift is up to you.

As for trying to tell the world about God, I've invested the past three years to writing Yada Yahweh--A Conversation With God. It is a 1500 page amplified translation and commentary on Yahweh's oldest extant prophetic Scriptures. If you go to www.YadaYahweh.com, you will meet the one and only God. You will find that He is anti-religious and that He hates Islam. All He wants is for you to know Him, trust Him, rely upon Him, walk with Him, talk with Him, and develop a personal and familial relationship with Him.

My prayer for you, and for all Muslims, is to read Prophet of Doom, so that you learn that Muhammad wasn't a prophet, that Allah is not god, and that Islam is not true. Then, I pray that you, and all Muslims, read Yada Yahweh so that you might come to know Yahweh through His real prophets, and come to know what is actually true. Yahweh's Word is vastly superior to the lie that is Islam, and is in every way the inverse of Muhammad's message.

May the truth set you free.

Yada

PS Prophet of Doom remains one of the most popular websites in the Islamic world with countless Muslims freeing themselves from Islam as a result of actually reading the book.

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 4:57:13 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "RK" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:42 AM, "RK"wrote:

> THANKS TO OPEN MY EYES I WAS BLIND THESE DAYS THAT WHAT IS ISLAM AND
> WHO IS ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER MOHAMMED(PEACE BE UPON HIM) AS UR
> HUMILIATION REALLY CREATING A TRUE MUSLIM INSIDE ME TO GIVE BACK A
> PERFECT REPLY TO YOU .NOW IF YOU WANT GET FREE FROM UR STUPID THINKING
> AND UR STUPID POSTINGS OR YOU WANT TO HAVE DEBATE I AM HERE PLZ MAIL
> OR REPLY AS YOU FOOLS ARE STILL SLEEPING IN SATANS LAP. THERE IS ONLY
> ONE ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER (PEACE BE UPON HIM). IF U STILL DONT
> UNDERSTAND WHAT ISLAM IS ACCEPT IT THAN ONLY U WILL GET FREE FROM
> SATAN AND AND YOUR SO CALLED RELIGI

And, Yada's response:

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: AWAKNING OF ISLAM
To: RK
Cc: Prophet of Doom <email@prophetofdoom.net>

RK,

If you are capable of rational thought, much less an informed debate, then read Prophet of Doom starting with the Source Material Appendix, and prove that what I have presented is errant. A thousand Muslims before you have tried, and thus far none have prevailed in even the smallest way. And to disprove the conclusions contained in Prophet of Doom, Muslims would have to be able to refute the perponderance of the evidence--an impossible task since all of the evidence used to discredit Islam comes directly from Islam's five oldest and most reliable sources.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 4:59:36 AM(UTC)
Yada

"RK" continues his rant with:

Quote:
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 8:58 AM, "RK" wrote:

> I AM BACK WITH A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU BUT FIRST.
> BY WRITING AND POSTING STUPID NONSENSE THINGS IS EASY BUT YOU CANT WIN
> OVER THAT INFACT YOU ARE MAKING OUR BELIEF MORE STRONGER IN ISLAM AND
> ALLAH. SO AS YOU STATED ISLAMS TEACHES TO KILL WHY???? WHY YOU EVER
> THOUGHT ABOUT IT . IF I SLAP YOU THEN SURE YOU WILL REPLY WITH A SLAP
> RIGHT. YOU HAVE HUMILIATED ISLAM ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER (PEACE BE
> UPON HIM) HIM EVERYWAY. OK THATS YOUR SIN YOU GET PAID FOR THAT.
> BUT I AM HERE TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR STUPID RELIGION AND THINKING WITH A
> GIFT.
> GIFT IS
>
> ACCEPT ISLAM .
>
> AND I AM SURE YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR UNFOLDED ANSWERS.
>
> BELEIVE IN ALLAH
>
> OR PREPARE WORSE FROM ALLAH
>
> PLZ REPLY WHAT U THINK
>
> I AM WAITING

Yada's response:

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: ISLAM IS TRUE ACCEPT IT
To: "RK"

RK,

Read Prophet of Doom and then write me again. Start with the Source Material Appendix called "Islam's Dark Past." Once you have considered the thousands of citations I have presented from the oldest and most reliable Islamic sources to prove conclusively that Islam is Satanic, a complete fraud, and overwhelmingly violent, you will be in a position to respond to the book intelligently. Otherwise, stop "posting stupid nonsense things."

Yada
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:03:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

"G" writes to Yada, "Thank you for the true accounts of the Iraq War..."

Quote:
Date: Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:01 AM
Subject: Thank you for the true accounts of the Iraq War
To: email@prophetofdoom.net

I have sent every person listed in my address book your link to your website. Maybe if others read it , we can get Bush out of office and try to turn this country around, if still possible. I plan on continuing to forward your website to other s I meet in the future. I agree so much with what you wrote about every incident. If you ever have rallies in my state or nearby state (I'm on the border of Mass and NH) I will attend. I was so against the war. I even tried to do my part to impeach Bush when he won the election. Idon't think we've ever had such a stupid leader til him- he takes the case to the max. What an ignorant man. I think he uses an eight ball to make his decision planning and jsut wanted the prestige of the position, but wish his daughters had been drafted to give him a real feel for the war. He hides more than he helps. I love how Saturday Night Live realizes his ignorance with their skits. I still have the article of my friend from the fire dept whose son went to Iraq whose life was turned upside down. I knew the family of the pilot on 9/11 whose wife and 3 daughters were devastated. Another customer whose grandparents were coming to visit and they were blown up in one of the planes on Sep 11th and they were mailing dental records to identify the bodies. I tried getting pertinent information to the FBI about suspects on the terrorist watch list only to be told by my branch of Gov't I was paranoid and the info never reached FBI HQ's in time...and Fahid, Fazul and Ali escaped in a blue car with Florida license tags. I had addresses around the world that potential affiliates used constantly with name shifts at same location that were ignored. I had even told my parents prior to 9-11 that Logan would be a target eventually because it was vunerable. I don't have SPELL CHECK...sorry. I type so fast...so forgive me. I need military connections to have them investigate these locales and places around the US and abroad. Know of any trustworthy people I can turn to-without being named as the ones giving the information to them? I hope you find my friend John Ingemi retired and safe if you have pull to find out. I tried all public records of Naval deceased lists to no avail and a lot of roadblocks. Keep up the good work to keep the general public informed of the real war going on in a place we don't belong. What a God given site of someone who thinks as I do about this whole goddamn stupid gigantic mistake.

-G
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:06:03 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "S" and Yada:

Quote:
On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 7:31 AM, "S" wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> Your website is incredible. It gives such a comprehensive insight
> into islam..probably the most complete out there. I have used some of
> the quotes from the bukari and the other Islamic books to support my
> arguments when I speak to people about islam. Some people ,muslim as
> well have Christian, have argued that only the Koran is sacred. The
> other books (bukari, Tobari,
> etc) are not sacred and not to look to them to define Islam. How can I argue
> to them that the quotes from these books do define islam?
>
Thanks,
>
> "S"

Yada's response:

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: which texts are sacred to Islam?
To: "S"

"S,"

Thanks for engaging in the battle of ideas and for the endorsement. I explain the validity of the Hadith, Sira, and Ta'rikh in five places. I have listed them along with their URL for your convenience.

The short answer is that Islam ceases to exist without the information contained in Ishaq's Biography and Tabar's Hadith. The Qur'an could not be ordered, be set into context, be understood, or followed without the information contained in the Hadith, Sira, and Ta'rikh. So a Muslim can protest all they want, but virtually everything they know about Muhammad (whose example and instruction they are ordered to follow), the essence of all of their religious rituals and practices (including all of the five pillars), and the basis of most all of their laws, come out of the other sources. Ignorance of these facts becomes the only defense.

The Letter to the Reader http://www.prophetofdoom...uhammads_Own_Words.Islam

Prologue http://www.prophetofdoom...t_of_Doom_Prologue.Islam

Chapter 1 "Would You Believe?" http://www.prophetofdoom..._Would_You_Believe.Islam

Source Material Appendix "Islam's Dark Past" http://www.prophetofdoom...x_Islams_Dark_Past.Islam

Quotations Overview "Muhammad's Own Words" http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Quotes_Overview.aspx
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:10:00 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Date: Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:50 AM
Subject: Letter to the Editor
To: email@prophetofdoom.net

Hope you will be doing well, I have just found your site, I am a muslim and I know better my relegion .. I am wondring why you people dont write about hindus ... who waste their lives in worship of stones, trees sun and moon... The one who wrote the Letter about Prophet of Dooms, If I find him I will kill him the death of whom no body have thinkg about. Nobody got the right to speak wrong about others religeon ... The one who wrote the letter dont have his own relegion he is a buster, I dont think he can find his father ...

And the desire of luch belong to his mother... I want to know about the person, his email or telephone.. so that I can speak to him ...

Thank you.

"A"
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:11:47 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:13 PM, "KG" wrote:

> Hi sir,
> I heard your radio show on crosstalk with the muslim khaled. He
> said that we christians in arabia use the name for allah in our bible.
> Well the thing is we were forced to use the word allah. Just think
> the muslims already want us dead think how would it be if we say we
> dont believe in allah. They will torture us for saying we do not
> believe in allah! So the answer is that we were forced to use the
> name Allah in our bible since the muslims took over our land Egypt!
> Massacred the us copts, then forced us to use arabic!

Quote:
Hello Dear Writer,

Thank you for sharing these sad, yet true, facts. I am certain based upon your letter that you recognize that Muhammad was a repulsive schemer, that Islam is a terrorist dogma, and that Allah isn't god. Hopefully you know that God's name is Yahweh. If you would like to know more about what Yahweh said about Himself, His purpose and plan, I invite you to read www.YadaYahweh.com. While you are there, please consider joining the forum. We have nothing to sell, and nothing to gain. Everything we have to say is well researched, properly documented, and absolutely free.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:13:52 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:29 PM, "KK" wrote:

> Asslaam-alaikum!
> i came across ur site which is wonderful
> but what I didn't like is that ur site gave all quotes about women etc
> etc BUT WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOUR SITE EXPLAINED THE RIGHT ON MEN? YOUR
> SITE HAVE NOT EXPLAINED WHAT A MAN SHOULD BE WITH A WIFE HOW A MAN
> SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE TOWARDS HIS WIFE & KIDS? YOU HAVE TALKED ABOUT
> THE 4 MARRIAGES BUT YOU HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THE DUTIES ON MEN WHAT
> ALLAH-SAUBHANATAALA HAVE LAID UPON
>
> WOMEN IS LIKE A GEM WHICH A MAN SHOULD KEEP IT LIKE A TREASURE
>
> FROM A MUSLIM

Quote:
Dear Muslim,

Since every word and deed with forms the basis of your religion was spoken or acted out by a ruthless rapist, a disgusting pedophile, an immoral incestuous libertine, a polygamous despot with a harem full of sex slaves (many of whom he personally put into slavery), and an oppressive sexist who said that women were like domesticated animals whose value was half that of a man, and who should wear tents in public, I'm not overly motivated to see the "gems" of his religion.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:16:06 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 7:55 AM, "BI"> wrote:

> I have been a fan of your site for a long time and often quote it when
> posting in forums. I have created a new blog that is heavy on visuals
> and videos, all designed to show
> Americans the dark side of Islam they never see. I think it complements your
> site very well.
> I was wondering if there was anyway you could link my blog to your site, if
> you like it.
> It would be an honor to be a part of this fine site.
> Here's the link:
> http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/about/
> Thank you.
"BI"

Quote:
"B,"

I've been to your site and I have asked our webmaster to add it in our links section. Good job. And thanks for the compliment.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:17:52 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:02 AM, "AI" wrote:

> no one in the right sense wud beliv ur article. but nice to read -
> very fascinating indeed.
>
> I doubt u read till finish the bible . wat is there left to u for
> quran ? Bear in mind religion is not to be distinquished. be tolerant
> - i wish u all the best in ur heaven
>
> thank u

Quote:
"A,"

Prophet of Doom is 1000 pages long, so it is hardly an "article." But that aside, your "no one in the right sense wud beliv ur/it," poses a real problem for you if you are a Muslim. And that's because Prophet of Doom is based entirely on Islam's five oldest and most trusted sources. It orders the Koran chronologically and sets it into the context of Muhammad's life using the Hadith, Sirah, and Ta'rikh. If they aren't true, if they cannot be believed, then Islam cannot be true.

You would be wrong about the "bible" too. Not only have I read it, I've written a 1500 page review of it, translating Yahweh's oldest prophetic manuscripts in an amplified fashion, so as to increase understanding. After reading Prophet of Doom, I invite you to read Yada Yahweh. Both are free.

If you read Yahweh's Scripture you will learn that God doesn't want us to be tolerant of anything which is not true, especially if it is religious, immoral, or violent.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#11 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:19:14 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:14 AM, "AI" wrote:

> is the american/jews paying to pay off ur shit words - hahahhaha why
> not u make tis into a movie.
>
> this is only ur assumption n presumption- big joke - u eat rats

Quote:
A,

Muslims are consistently unable to differentiate a messenger from their message. I'm irrelevant, as are my finances.

To answer your question, no one has paid me or is paying me. I realize all Muslims are instructed by Allah to hate Jews, but you can't blame Prophet of Doom on them.

There is something deeply disturbing about a person who finds the world's most comprehensive, best documented, chronological and contextual presentation of the words and deeds of their prophet and god funny. And as one would expect in such a case, the joke is on you.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:22:31 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:18 AM, AI wrote:

> i really enjoy ur fucking articles - fill full of lies- hahahhaha

Quote:
A,

Based upon your letter, and the thousands of emails we have received at Prophet of Doom, the minds of far too many Muslims are as depraved as their mouths. I am sorry for what Muhammad has done to you.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:25:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:58 PM, "C" wrote:

> "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
> right to say it." Voltaire.
>
> Freedom, we all want it and wish to exercise it, but if that ever to
> become a reality without being morally governed, we will burn down the
> free world our fathers created like Golding's boys of the lord of the
> flies. I have read the comments you wrote about the holy prophet
> Mohammed (mpbuh) and I am shocked and startled at the level of
> ignorance and obvious contempt to Islam. I cannot change how you feel,
> but I beseech you if ever you have an once of dignity, if you possess
> an ethical commitment to write what is true and valid.
> Stop this ridiculous disregard to the intelligence of the readers, I do not
> care what credentials you possess or what "professors" have contributed to
> your website, you are brewing lies. What scares me is that a person who has
> no idea what Islam is but triggered to feed a curiosity to learn more of it
> will believe what you wrote which no doubt is your aim.
> Initiating discrimination against Muslims, enticing hatred towards a
> religion of mercy, is cowardly.
>
> I leave you with a thought; Ariel Sharon committed acts of genocide
> and he is Jewish

>Mary Queen of Scots had thousands killed and she was an ardent Christian.

>The Taliban, purged their people and yet they were Muslims.
>
> Acts of dire evil answers to no religion and no faith condones murder
> or oppression. Islam had nothing to do with what happened in 9/11 or
> any acts of terrorism. May God show you the path.
>
> Sincerely,

"C"

Quote:
C,

Simply sated: Prophet of Doom is the most comprehensive, best documented, most chronological and contextual presentation of Islam's five oldest and most trustworthy sources ever written. It proves that Muhammad was a rapist, a pedophile, incestuous, a sexist, a liar, thief, assassin, mass murderer, slave trader, and ruthless terrorist. It, using only the oldest Islamic sources proves that Allah is not god and that Islam is not true. It's credibility is derived entirely from Muhammad's Qur'an, Ishaq's Sira/Biography of Muhammad, Tabari's Ta'rikh/History of Islam's formation, and Bukari's and Muslim's topical collection of Hadith/Oral Reports from Muhammad and his companions. If they are not reliable or true, Islam cannot be true.

There are very few things in life more compassionate and worthy than exposing and condemning religious lies like Islam. I have done the same with the politicized religions of Judaism, Nazism, Catholicism, Mormonism, and Secular Humanism.

While I am not a Jew or a fan of Sharon, he has not committed acts of genocide, but Muhammad did. And Muhammad was the central character in Prophet of Doom, not Sharon. While I am not a Christian, nor a fan of any political leader, the acts of Mary Queen of Scots aren't germane to the subject of Prophet of Doom. I am anti-religious and despise all of the evil perpetrated in the name of God. The Taliban are fundamentalist Muslims, and as such they are terrorists. That is the point of Islam. Muhammad led 75 terrorist raids in the first ten years of the Islamic Era. The Qur'an tells Muslims to follow his example.

The truth which you dismiss with opinion is that Islam was completely responsible for 9-11 (Allahu Akbar), and that according to Muhammad and the Qur'an, all good Muslims are terrorists. To be a peaceful Muslim, according to the Qur'an, a person has to be a hypocrite. Allah wants good Muslims to kill the peaceful bad Muslims so that he can personally attend to their torture in hell. Surely you have read the 9th surah and understand what it says.

God has shown me the path. His name is Yahweh. If you would like to know Him and it, please read www.YadaYahweh.com. It is based upon His seven Miqra'ey--Called Out Appointments.

And if you'd like to demonstrate that you are better informed and more reasonable, consider reading Prophet of Doom, starting with the Source Material Appendix, and then, when you have finished the book, demonstrate where I have erred in my citations of the oldest Islamic sources or in my conclusions derived from them. All I ask is that you avoid citing irrelevant material and stating your opinions as you have here. Focus on the evidence.

Sincerely,

Yada
Offline Yada  
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:26:59 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 1:56 PM, DS wrote:

> I keep bothering you as I know you are very busy, but I will continue
> to bother you.
>
> I study your work every day and have it on my MP3 players and in my
> commute player (1 hour to and one hour from work). I have memorized
> about half of your work.
>
> I want your work and will prepay if you send me a purchase order.
>
> Should I consider learning to read the Qur'an (Koran), I have both.
>
> If you find time answer. I have lots of interest here in 'fly over
> country' If you get a chance to be around I'd like to meet you.
>
> Now get back to work, OK.
>
-DS

Quote:
Hi D,

You are not bothering me because, due to the volume of emails we receive at Prophet of Doom, I am able to read very few of them. I am pleased, however, that you have found the research I've brought together beneficial. You don't need to pay me anything, I'm just thrilled you are using it.

I don't have any remaining copies of POD, but you can print the PDF files out cheaper than the book can be purchased used online, anyway.

To answer your question, if you want to engage in live public debates on Islam, learning the Qur'an will be helpful. If not, I wouldn't bother.

My first choice for you would be to encourage you to read www.YadaYahweh.com. It will empower you to do great things.

I don't travel apart from family vacations, much anymore, so our online meeting will have to suffice.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:29:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 12:18 PM, AI wrote:

> Telling the Truth is Islam Bashing?
>
> By: AI (obviously not the same "AI" who's quoted in earlier emails on this thread)
>
I am bombarded by hate and threats by the Allah-fearing fanatics,
> simply because I speak the truth about Islam. If telling the truth
> about Islam is Islam bashing, then mea culpa.
>
Question: Does Islam get a pass because it is a religion? Who says
> Islam is a religion? Millions do? What is the evidence? The words of
> masses of brainwashed carriers of the Islamic virus, transmitted to
> them by their parents, are worthless as evidence. What counts is the
> irrefutable fact that this creed, claimed to be the one and only
> religion of Allah, has been and continues to be a source of great
> suffering for non-Muslims as well as the ignorant masses of Muslims
> themselves.
>
> Please continue....

Quote:
Very well stated, A. Exposing and condemning the scourge that is Islam is the most compassionate and rational thing any informed and moral person can do. It is a gift to Muslims and it will leave non Muslims without excuse.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:31:15 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:09 PM, DAVID TABER DT wrote:

> Sirs: I have read your condemnation of terrorism with great interest.
> It contains the kind of belief that most non-Muslims feel is
> characteristic of believers in Islam.

> It has occurred to me to wonder at the reception of your
> document. Was it publicized in Europe and the Middle East? And if so, with what result.

> The intensity of differing views about this sublect in the U.S.,
> as you know, is provoking radically different feelings, so it would be
> important to publcize any positive outcomes of your document.

> Sincerely,

-DT

Quote:
D,

Truth has never been popular, so judging the worth of a book by its success would be counterproductive. But to answer your question, the first printing of POD in the US sold out very quickly. It has not been reprinted, however, because I find it more beneficial to give the book away free online. We have several million visitors at the site each year.

It is interesting to note that the Prophet of Doom website is among the most popular in Islamic countries--ten times more heavily read per capita in the Middle East than it is in America, Europe, or Australia.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:32:37 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 8:46 AM, AAM wrote:

> I'm not surprise when I saw your website because in Al Qurán Surah Al
> Baqarah Verse 121 Allah said (The Jews will never be pleased with
> thee, nor the Christians, unless thou follows their creed…). Why some
> Jews and Christian try to defame Muslim? Try to make other people
> confuse with Muslim? … Because Jews and Christian known that Islam is
> the true religion by God. Some of Christian take photo and video sex
> wear clothes like Muslim and some of Christian kills human do like
> Muslim. This is really Muslim? No, they are Jews and Christian.
>
>Thanks God born me in Islam.

Quote:
This is the most lame reasoning ever postulated in the name of God. It is neither true, or rational. Why is it that Muslims have been rendered unable to think? Why do Muslims believe such rubbish?

Yada

Offline Yada  
#18 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:34:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:40 AM, BGS wrote:

> Yada/To Whom it may concern,
> First of all, thank you so much for the fantastic work you have been
> doing! Your investigations and consequent revelations about Islam -
> are truly a huge service to the world. We truly appreciate the
> sacrifices of time and money your entire team has made to make this
> critical information available to mankind.
>
> Cutting to the chase....
>
> I am working with a group of people who are making an educational game
> system, which will include some discussion of Islam's clearly negative
> contribution to mankind.
>
> We understand that a substantial amount of the Islamic writings,
> including the Koran, that are currently quoted, are sanitized for the
> West. We also understand they are not the same source materials that
> are being taught to Islamic terrorists of today in Arabic.
>
> My question is this... Can you quickly list a bibliography of the the
> most accurate translation(s), to English, that have been made so far,
> of the Koran, and other important Islamic early texts, so we can
> obtain copies of them for our own research?
>
> I see some texts you are linking to Amazon.com to from your website,
> but are these the best ones available to the general American public
> to do accurate research with?
>
> Thank you in advance for your reply.
>
> Sincerely,
> BGS

Quote:
BGS,

The Noble Qur'an is the most literal. The publisher is listed in the Bibliography of the book.

At the Prophet of Doom site you will find it along with the other four most reliable Islamic translations of the Qur'an. But to understand Muhammad/Allah's book, I'd strongly encourage you to read Prophet of Doom because it arranges the Qur'an chronologically and sets it into the context of Muhammad's life. Here is the URL for the Five Qur'ans: http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Qurans.Islam.

All of the sources used in Prophet of Doom are listed in the Letter to the Reader and in the Bibliography.

Good Luck,

Yada
Offline Theophilus  
#19 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 5:56:13 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Swalchy wrote:
Does Yada get more threatening emails or more encouraging ones, or is it roughly 50-50?

Are you asking via the POD contact or the YY contact?

Maybe they run about the same?

Many of the YY exchanges Yada has shared have been less than encouraging.
Offline Yada  
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 6:45:44 AM(UTC)
Yada

It's an interesting question - this response from Yada:

Quote:
At YY, the emails are 99% encouraging. At POD, the emails from non-Muslims are 90% encouraging and 10% condemning. At POD, the emails from Muslims are 70% nasty and stupid, 5% threatening, 20% civil but either ignorant or irrational, and 5% encouraging.

Yada
Offline Theophilus  
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:28:01 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

That is an interesting break down. While a small percentage, I find the encouraging Muslim responses to POD to be both surprising and hopefull.

I suppose that most of the already convinced readers of YY who quickly dismiss it wouldn't bother to send a note expressing that to Yada, especially if they skimmed the surface rather then dig into the material in detail.

I think even in the YY introduction Yada hints that an agnostic may be least shocked by YY's conclusions. For my part I found that after going from Christian to Agnostic, I began to be convinced that the universe required a Creator but had to table many unresolved conflicts between the Scriptures of the various religions and what we've come to understand about the universe's beginnings. YY's bridging this gap was of tremendous interest to me and I'll suspect many others encountering similar conflicts of reason and faith.

Now I'm wondering what the responses have trended regarding Ken's writings? I'll guess that Rabbinical Jews would find TOM unsettling and not support the conclusions. I'll guess that FH would upset Muslims based on the Muslim Connection, Europeans, and Chinese based on Anti-Messiah and Armageddon, and Christians for considering dates and for presenting Three-Doors.
Offline Yada  
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2008 1:34:54 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 9:27 AM, "DN"
>> wrote:

Dear Yada,

>>> I have learned quite a bit from Tea With Terrorists and Prophet of
>>> Doom. In chapter 6 of POD you state: "Yet the only archeological
>>> evidence that has survived from the Qur'an's first century is a coin
>>> and an inscription inside the Dome of the Rock on the Jewish Temple
>>> Mount. These fragments differ from each other and from today's
>>> book." Is there some place that I can get confirmation of these two
>>> "verses"? I have been unable to find a way to verify this oft'
>>> repeated claim. Thank you for doing the Lord's work, sir!
>>>
-DN

Quote:
On Aug 7, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Prophet of Doom wrote:

"D,"
>>
>> I provide more detail on these claims, as well as the sources
>> responsible for acquiring the evidence, in the Source Material
>> Appendix, "Islam's Dark Past." While the appendix would bore most
>> people (which is why it was put at the end of the book), for someone
>> like yourself, who likes to verify everything they read, it will
>> provide a more solid foundation. If you read it, let me know what you
>> think.
>>
>> Yada

Offline Yada  
#23 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:42:51 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:40 PM, RB wrote:
> To
>
> The Editor,
>
> The Prophet of Doom.
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> I send an article "DESTINATION: Allah's Brothel" for your kind
> perusal and publish in your extremelyn reputed website, if you find
> the same suitable. The article has already been published by
> faithfreedom.org and islamwatch.org.
>
> With profound regards,
>
> Dr RB,
>
> July 5, 12.05 AM (IST)
>
>
> ************************************
>
> DESTINATION: Allah's Brothel
>
> By Dr RB
>
> CONCEPT OF JAHELIA:
>
> According to Islamic theology, the jahelia (or darkness of
> ignorance) was prevailing throughout the entire world during the
> pre-Islamic days, and it was Almighty Allah, Who, by revealing the
> Koran, separated light of truth from the darkness of false-hood. Hence
> the other name of the Koran is Forkan or that separates light and
> darkness. But for a commoner, it is really incomprehensible why the
> all knowing Allah took so much time to separate light and darkness and
> compelled the human race wait for centuries to enlighten them with the
> wisdom of Koran. It would have been better for Allah to reveal his
> Koran just after his creation of man. This makes one sceptical about
> the adequacy of Allah's intelligence.
>
> However, some Muslim intellectuals and clerics try to propagate the
> notion that Islam means peace (only to confuse the non-Muslim kafirs).
> In fact the Arabic word Islam stands for surrender. Or more pointedly,
> unconditional surrender to Allah's revealed book Koran and Allah's
> Prophet Muhammad. Furthermore, Islam as a creed is a package and every
> Muslim must have blind faith in the totality, or in every aspect of
> it. In Islam, free thinking is a taboo and no Muslim has the right to
> question the contents of Koran and Hadith (or Prophet's Tradition).
> Allah has already laid down the truth and hence it is useless to spend
> time and energy in re-discovering the same. So it is the duty of every
> Muslim to accept the truth revealed by Allah without any question, and
> it is their religious duty to explain and propagate the said truth.
>
> So the Muslims around the world, who were converted to the
> faith from other religions, had to accept the entire package of the
> creed without any question, sacrifice their right to free thinking and
> blindly surrender to the most unscientific and irrational diktats of
> Koran and Hadith. So every Muslim had no other option but to mend
> their thought process according to the demand of the faith. In fact,
> most of them have already lost their rationality and thinking power by
> following the faith for centuries. On the other hand, being influenced
> by the preaching of the extremely biased and fanatic mullahs, every
> Muslim maintains that he is following a religion which is far better
> than the religion of his ancestors. He believes that he is lucky
> enough to have the privilege of following the most up to date message
> of God. He even condemns his ancestors, as they were the people the
> said period of jahelia.
>
> In India, in particular, most of the Muslims are converted Hindus and
> it is therefore necessary to make a comparative study of these two
> religions, namely Hinduism and Islam from an unbiased platform, so
> that a common man may evaluate the two religions himself. At the out
> set, it should be made clear that historically man began his journey
> as a food gatherer and later on he could advance himself to the
> pastoral way of life after domestication of animals. Till then he had
> to lead a nomadic life. It is evident that a nomadic life style is
> unsuitable for advancement of learning, or for spread of knowledge and
> education. The civilisation began when man could raise himself from a
> pastoral and nomadic life to an agricultural life style. Such a life
> style provided him with a permanent address, and this permanent
> habitation at particular place gradually led to the formation of
> modern state with its administrative, judicial system along with its
> army and institutions for maintenance of law and order. So it can
> safely be said that agriculture is the womb of modern civilisation.
>
> Scholars agree that India went agricultural well before the age of
> Rigveda and hence Hinduism or Vedic culture is a product superior
> agricultural civilisation. But in the peninsula of Arabia, where Islam
> originated, land is semi-desert in nature and rain fall is scanty.
> These two geographical compulsions have rendered agriculture an
> impossible task in Arabia, and have arrested its advancement into the
> agricultural stage of civilisation. So, pastoral and nomadic way of
> life still prevails in that country. Hence it becomes evident that
> Islam is a fruit of pastoral civilisation and hence it is inferior to
> Hinduism. Furthermore, the originators of Islam were illiterate
> pastoral people, while the proponents of basic philosophy and
> spiritual ideology Hinduism were highly educated and spiritually
> elevated agricultural people, called Risis.
>
> The reader can discover other evidence in favour of the fact that
> pastoral civilisation still prevails in the peninsula of Arabia. An
> agricultural society has no other option but to follow a solar
> calendar, as the changes of seasons, or rather the seasons of sowing,
> reaping and harvesting depends absolutely upon the annual movement of
> the sun. But the people of Arabia are being able to manage their day
> to day life, even today, by following a lunar Hijri calendar, as the
> Arabian society is pastoral and do not need farming for its survival.
> So it becomes evident that the basic concepts of Hinduism should be
> far more superior to those of Islam, as the latter is the product of
> inferior pastoral civilisation.

> A comparative narration of all the aspects of Hinduism and
> Islam would be voluminous. So the author of this article has confined
> his discussion to one aspect, the final or ultimate destination which
> these two religions cherish to attain. There is another motive of
> writing this article. It carries a request to our Muslim brothers to
> go through it with an open mind so as to assess the religious creed
> they are following, in comparison to the Vedic religion of their
> ancestors.
>
> WHAT A HINDU SHOULD ASPIRE FOR:
>
> Hindu scriptures offer four goals before every man to be fulfilled in
> this life, dharma, artha, kama and moksha. Two of them, namely artha
> and kama, are material and the remaining two are ethical and
> spiritual. Out of these four, moksha is the highest aspiration of
> human life, the highest and the ultimate spiritual attainment of man.
> Literally, moksha stands for liberation, and more pointedly,
> liberation from the unending cycles of birth and rebirth. But the path
> to obtain Moksha is very difficult, as difficult as the sharp edge of
> a razor. When a man realises that only Brahman exists in this vast
> Universe and all contingent beings in this Universe are nothing but
> Brahman appearing in infinite hues and shapes, and he himself is also
> Brahman, then he becomes Brahmavid or a seer and liberates himself
> from infinite cycles of birth and rebirth or obtains Moksha. This
> realisation comes after complete renunciation from all worldly objects
> of pleasure, purification of soul by giving up lust, greed, anger,
> violence and continuous musing of Brahman, and other austere
> practices. Thus when an individual purifies his body and soul like
> Brahman, he attains Brahman as pure water mixes with pure water (Katha
> Upanisad-II,I,15). Such a Brahmavid himself becomes Brahman and hence
> the Mundaka Upanisad says, "Whoever really knows that all-highest
> Brahman, really becomes Brahman. … Transcending grief, transcending
> evil, relieved from the knots (of birth and rebirth), he becomes
> immorta"(III,ii,9).
>
> HIGHEST SPIRITUAL ATTAINMENT IN ISLAM:
>
> The highest spiritual attainment in Islam is entering Alla's
> Paradise and live there for eternity. On the 'Day of Resurrection' or
> Qiyamah, Allah will forgive every sin of his beloved believers and
> allow them to enter his Paradise due to the only merit of their belief
> in Allah's Koran and the Prophet-hood of Muhammad, or simply for the
> merit of believing in the first Kalima or Kalima Taib that reads, La
> Ilaha Illallah, Mohmmadur Rasulullah. (or Allah is the only God to be
> worshiped and Muhammad is his messenger). On that day, Allah will
> raise each and every human being from their graves and assemble them
> to assess their deeds in this world and hence to send them to either
> hell or heaven. The people would be assembled on the Day of
> Resurrection bare footed, naked and uncircumcised (Sahih Muslim: 6844,
> 6846, 6847). It should be noted here that Islamic scriptures gives no
> clue whether Allah is circumcised.
>
> In one occasion Ayesha asked, "Will the male and the female be
> together on that day and would they be looking at one another?"
> Allah's Messenger visibly became annoyed with this vexed question and
> replied, "The matter would be too serious for them to look at one
> another" (Sahih Muslim: 6844). "On the Day of Resurrection, Allah
> would bring the sun very close to the people and there would be left
> only a distance of one mile" (Sahih Muslim: 6852). After the
> judgement, each and every Muslim, due to the merit of believing in
> Allah's Koran and the Allah's Prophet Muhammad, would be admitted into
> the paradise, while the entire lot of non-Muslims (kafirs) will be
> thrown into hell-fire. It should also be mentioned here that, Allah
> will be extremely cruel to Hindus as they are idolatrous. So Koran
> says, "You (the disbelievers or the kafirs) and all your idols shall
> be the fuel of Hell; therein you all go down. Were they true gods,
> your idols would not go there; but in they shall abide for ever. They
> shall groan with pain and be bereft of hearing"(21:98-100). One should
> notice that Almighty Allah did not say how he would raise the people
> who cremate the dead. Perhaps the all-knowing Allah, at the time of
> revealing the Koran, was not aware that some people did not bury their
> dead but cremate.
>
> The wisdom of Allah has created eight kinds of heavens to maintain a
> hierarchy among the believers and these are (1) Kheld, (2)
> Dar-es-salam, (3) Darul, (4) Adan, (5) Nayeem, (6) Mawa, (7) Alluyin
> and (8) Ferdaus. Best places of the Paradise are reserved for
> Prophets, the martyrs of jihad and ghazis or slayers of infidels. So
> the Koran says "We shall pardon your
> (believers') evil deeds admit you with all honour to Paradise" (4.31).
> "Allah will not forgive those who serve other gods besides him. … He that
> serves other gods besides him is guilty of a heinous sin (shirk)" (4.48).
> "Allah will not forgive idolatry. He will forgive all other sins. He says
> that, who serves other gods besides Allah, has strayed far from the truth"
> (4.116). "Allah will do away with their (believers') foulest deeds" (39,35).
> As mentioned above, the believers would find places in different kinds of
> Paradise according to their hierarchy, and hence the Koran says-"The
> (common) inmates of the paradise will look to the upper apartment of the
> paradise as you see the planets in the sky (Sahih Muslim: 6788 & 6789). And
> all those, who do not believe in Islam, will be thrown into hell-fire.
>
> The fire in Hell would be quite different from ordinary fire. It would
> be 70 times more intense than mundane fire (Sahih Muslim: 6811). The
> wisdom of Allah has created seven categories of Hell to suit different
> kinds of kafirs and the intensity of fire and height of the flames
> will be different in these Hells. In some Hell, fire will reach the
> ankles, somewhere it will reach the knees, somewhere to the waist and
> somewhere to the collar-bone
> (SM: 6815, 6816). Hindus are not simple kafirs, but kafirs of the worst
> kind, as they are idol worshipers (or mushriks). As a punishment for this
> fault as well as for the most serious fault of creating partners to Allah by
> way of worshiping other gods, they would be thrown into Havia, the most
> tormenting Hell, where the flames of hell-fire would reach one's scalp.
> While the Jews and Christians, for their merit of not being idolatrous,
> would be thrown into less tormenting Hells.
>
> "In this eternal Hell-fire, Allah would roast the kafirs again and
> again, and every time He will replace their skins with new ones, so
> that they could suffer this inhuman torture without any pause" (Koran-
> 4:56). There will be no death for the inmates of the Paradise and no
> death for the inmates of the Hell (SM: 6827, 6829), and this
> announcement will increase the delight of the dwellers of the
> Paradise, while it would increase the grief of the inmates of the Hell
> (SM: 6830). Furthermore, the kafirs in Hell would have very strange
> appearances. For example, the molar teeth or the canine teeth of an
> unbeliever in Hell would be like Uhud (a hill in the neighbourhood of
> Mecca) and the thickness of his skin would be three night's journey (SM:
> 6831) and the distance between his two shoulders would also be three night's
> journey for a swift rider (SM: 6832). Muhammad has seen Amr bin Luhayy bin
> Qama, brother of Bani Ka'b, dragging his intestines in Hell fire (SM:6838),
> for the sin of introducing idolatry in Arabia.
>
>
> BELIEVERS IN PARADISE:
>
> While the unbelievers will perish in Hell, the believers, though
> fallen and evil doers, will joyfully enter Allah's Paradise where
> rivers of pure water, milk, pure honey and divine wine are flowing and
> the Koran says, "Allah will do away with their foulest deeds" (39:35).
> "As for those who led the way, the First of the muhajirs (Muslims
> migrated from Mecca to Medina) and the ansar (Muslims of Medina who
> helped muhajirs), and those who nobly followed them, Allah is pleased
> with them and they with Him. He has prepared for them gardens watered
> by running streams, where they shall dwell for ever. That is the
> supreme triumph"(9:100). "He will forgive, you your sins and admit you
> to gardens watered by running streams; He will lodge you in pleasant
> mansions in the garden of Eden. That is the supreme triumph"(61:12).
> "This is the Paradise which the righteous (Muslims) have been
> promised. There shall flow in it rivers of unpolluted water, and
> rivers of ever fresh milk; rivers of delectable wine and rivers of
> clearest honey. They shall eat therein every fruit and receive
> forgiveness from their Lord" (47.15).
>
> In a hadith narrated by Abu Huraira, a close companion of prophet
> Muhammad, Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said, "I have prepared (the
> paradise) for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, no ear has
> ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified
> by the book of Allah. … No soul knows what comfort has been concealed
> from them, as a reward for what they did" (Sahih Muslim: 6779, 6780,
> 6781, 6782 & 6783).
>
> "In paradise, there is a street to which they (the inmates of
> paradise) would come every Friday, the north wind will blow and would
> scatter fragrance on their faces and on their clothes and would add to
> their beauty and loveliness"(Sahih Muslim: 6792). "In paradise, there
> is a tree under the shadow of which a rider of a fine and swift footed
> horse would travel for a hundred years without covering the distance
> completely" (Sahih Muslim: 6784, 6785, 6786 & 6787). "In paradise
> there would be for a believer a tent made of a single hollowed pearl
> the breath of which would be sixty miles" (Sahih
> Muslim: 6804). "… the breath of which would be sixty miles from all sides"
> (Sahih Muslim: 6805). "The height of which would be sixty miles. In each
> corner, there would be a family of the believer, out of sight of the other"
> (Sahih Muslim: 6806). "In paradise there would be two rivers Saiban and
> Jaiban. Beside that, people would find Euphrates and Nile are all among the
> rivers of paradise" (Sahih uslimM: 6807).
>
> To describe Islamic Paradise, Sir W. Muir writes, "Rest and passive
> enjoyment; verdant gardens watered by murmuring rivulets, wherein the
> believers, clothed in green silk brocades and silver ornaments, repose
> beneath the wide-spreading shade on couches well furnished with
> cushions and carpets, drink the sweet waters of the fountains, and
> quaff aromatic wines such as the Arab loved from goblets placed before
> them or handed round in silver cups resplendent as glass by beautiful
> youths; while clusters fruit hang close by inviting the hand to gather
> them; - such is the paradise framed to captivate the inhabitant of the
> thirsty sterile Mecca". Another element is soon added to complete the
> Paradise of the pleasure-loving Arabs –"Theirs shall be gardens and
> vineyards, and damsels with swelling bosoms, of an equal age, and a
> full cup" (78,31). "In the oft described shady garden 'with fruits
> and meats, and beakers of wine causing not the head to ache, neither
> disturbing the reason", these damsels of the paradise are introduced
> as "Lovely large-eyed girls resembling pearls hidden in their shells,
> a reward for that which the faithful have wrought. …Verily We have
> created them of a rare creation; We have made them virgins,
> fascinating, of an equal age" (52:21).
>
> The believers after entering Paradise would assume completely changed
> appearances and hence the hadith of Sahih Muslim says, "The (members)
> of the first group to get into the paradise would have their faces as
> bright as full moon during the night, and the next group would have
> their faces as bright as the shining stars in the sky" (Sahih Muslim:
> 6793). Not only their appearances but also their physiology as well
> as metabolic activities would also be greatly altered. "The members of
> the first group that would be admitted to the paradise would have
> their faces as bright as the full moon during the night. They would
> neither spit nor suffer catarrh, nor void excrement. They would have
> their utensils and their combs made of gold and silver and the fuel of
> their braziers would be aloes and their sweat will be musk and every
> one of them would have two spouses (so beautiful) that the marrow of
> their shanks would be visible through the flesh. There would be no
> dissension amongst them and no enmity in their hearts".(Sahih Muslim:
> 6797, 6798, 6800). "They (the dwellers of paradise) would neither pass
> water, nor void excrement, nor will they suffer from catarrh, nor will
> they spit, and their combs would be made of gold, and their sweat will
> be musk, the fuel of their brazier will be aloes, and their wives will
> be large-eyed maidens and their form would be alike as one single
> person after the form of their father (Adam) sixty cubits tall" (Sahih
> Muslim: 6795, 6796).
>
> To describe His Paradise, Allah, in Koran, says, "The righteous shall
> surely dwell in bliss. Reclining upon soft couches they will gaze
> around them; and in their faces you shall mark the glow of joy. They
> shall drink of a pure wine, securely sealed, whose very dregs are
> musk, for this let all men emulously strive; a wine tempered with the
> waters of Tasnim, a spring at which the favoured will refresh
> themselves" (36.5-22).
>
> "But the true servants of Allah shall be well provided for, feasting
> on fruit, and honoured in the gardens of delight. Reclining face to
> face upon soft couches, they shall be served with a goblet filled at a
> gushing fountain, white and delicious to those who drink. It will
> neither dull their senses nor befuddle them" (37: 47). "As for the
> righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and
> vineyards, and high-bosomed maidens for
> companions: a truly overflowing cup" (78: 31).
>
> "But in fair gardens the righteous shall dwell in bliss, rejoicing in
> what their Lord will give them. They shall recline on couches ranged
> in rows. To dark-eyes houris, We shall wed them. Fruits we shall give
> them, and such meats as they desire. They will pass from hand to hand
> a cup inspiring no idle talk, no sinful urge; and there shall wait on
> them young boys of their own as Fair as virgin pearls" (52:17-24).
> "But for those that fear the majesty of their Lord there are two
> gardens planted with shady trees. Which of your Lord's blessings would
> you deny? Each is watered by a flowing spring. Each bears every kind
> of fruit in pairs. They shall recline on couches lined with thick
> brocade, and within their reach will hang the fruits of both gardens."
> (55: 46-55)
>
> "The righteous shall drink of a cup tempered at the Camphor Fountain,
> a gushing spring at which the servants of Allah will refresh
> themselves: Allah will, reward them for their steadfastness with robes
> of silk and the delights of Paradise. Reclining there upon soft
> couches, they shall feel neither the scorching heat nor the biting
> cold. Trees will spread their shade around them, and fruits will hang
> in clusters over them. They shall be served with silver dishes, and
> beakers as large as goblets; silver goblets which they themselves
> shall measure; and cups brim-full with ginger- flavoured water from
> the Fount of Selsabil." (76:5-18) "On that day there shall be radiant
> laces, of men well-pleased with their labours, in a lofty garden.
> There they shall hear no idle talk. A gushing fountain shall be there,
> and raised soft couches with goblets placed before them; silken
> cushions ranged in order and carpets richly spread" (88:8-16).
>
> "The righteous shall surely dwell in bliss. Reclining upon soft
> couches they will gaze around them: and in their faces you shall mark
> the glow of joy. They shall drink pure wine, securely sealed, whose
> very dregs are musk, for this let all men emulously strive; a wine
> tempered with the waters of Tasnim, a spring at which the favoured
> will refresh themselves".
> (83:22-28)
>
> HOURIES
>
> The chief attractions of Allah's Paradise are houries or Heavenly
> damsels, who are virgins, chaste, dark eyed with swelling bosoms
> (perhaps comparable to Uhud) and never become older than 16 and the
> Koran says, "as for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs
> shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed maidens for
> companions: a truly overflowing cup" (78:31-34). "They shall sit with
> bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of
> ostriches. Surely that is the supreme triumph. Let every man labour to
> achieve it" (37; 48-50).
>
> "And theirs shall be dark-eyed houris, chaste as hidden pearls: a
> guerdon for their deeds. They shall recline on couches raised on high
> in the shade of thornless sidrahs and clusters of talh; amidst gushing
> waters and abundant fruits, unforbidden. never-ending. We created
> houris and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right
> hand: a multitude from the men of old, and a multitude from the
> later". (56:22-40). "They (the dwellers of Paradise) shall live with
> bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before.
> They would be virgins, as fair as corals and rubies. Which of your
> Lord's blessings would you deny? And beside these there shall be two
> other gardens of darkest green. A gushing fountain shall flow in each.
> Each planted with fruit-trees, the palm and the pomegranate. In each
> there shall be virgins chaste and fair. Which of your Lord's blessings
> would you deny? Dark-eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom
> neither man nor jinnee will have touched before. They shall recline on
> green cushions and rich carpets. Which of your Lord's blessings would
> you deny? Blessed be the name of your Lord, the Lord of majesty and
> glory!" (55:56-78).
>
> "As for the righteous, they shall dwell in peace together amidst
> gardens and fountains, arrayed in rich silks and fine brocade. Yes,
> and we shall wed them, to dark-eyed houris. Secure against all ills,
> they shall call for every kind of fruit; and, having died once, they
> shall die no more. Your Lord will, through His mercy, shield them from
> the scourge of Hell. That will be the supreme triumph." (44:51-57)
> "There would be an announcer in Paradise who would make this
> announcement: Verily, there is in store for you
> (everlasting) health and that you should never fall ill and that you live
> (for ever) and do not die at all. And that you would remain young and never
> grow old. …This is Paradise. You have been made to inherit it for what you
> used to do" (Sahih Muslim: 6803).
>
> Regarding these houris, Sir W. Muir says "It is remarkable that the
> notices in the Koran of this voluptuous paradise are almost confined
> to a time when, whatever the tendency of his desires, Mohammad was
> living a chaste and temperate life with a wife threescore years of
> age" (Life of Mahomet, Voice of India, New Delhi, 1992, pp-76). There
> is another point to note. So long the Prophet lived in Mecca with his
> only wife Khadija, houris were simply rewards of Allah. But later,
> after the death of Khadija, when the Prophet started marrying several
> wives, houris became legal wives. So Allah said, "Every person would
> have two wives and the marrow of their shanks would glimmer beneath
> the flesh and there would be none without a wife in paradise" (Sahih
> Muslim: 6793).
>
> It is not clearly specified how many of these heavenly
> damsels a believer in Paradise would get. As quoted above, somewhere
> Allah says that each believer would get two houries as their wives.
> Somewhere Allah promises many, e.g. He allots 72 of them for the
> saheeds (or martyrs), who die in fighting for Allah's cause. But
> extreme sensuality of the Prophet of Arabia has been reflected in a
> hadith narrated by Abu Huraira, that says, even the most wretched, the
> most fallen believer in Allah's Paradise would own a vast compound
> which would contain seventy mansions of pearls, every mansion would
> contain seventy houses of rubies, every house would have seventy rooms
> of emeralds, every room would contain seventy couches, and every couch
> would be covered with seventy carpets of every colour, and a houri
> would be sitting on each carpet. Furthermore, every such above
> mentioned rooms would have seventy tables laid out, and on every table
> there would be seventy dishes of seventy colours and every room would
> also have seventy maid slaves. Every believer would have the
> capability of copulating with each of these houris and maids. Simple
> calculations will show that the believer will get (70 x 70 x 70 x 70 x
> 70=) 1,680,700,000 or 1.6807 billion houris.(Ram Swarup, Understanding
> Islam Through Hadis, Voice of India, New Delhi, 1983, p-205).
>
> According another hadith narrated by Abu Sa'id, all these
> women would put on see-through garments. "Each houri will have seventy
> garments, but the believer will be able to look through them and see
> the marrow of the bones of her legs". Every houri will have a crown on
> her head, the meanest pearl of which would give light between the east
> and the west. According to another tradition mentioned by Aldous
> Huxley, every orgasm in Allah's Paradise would last for 600 years
> (Aldous Huxley, Moksha, Chatto & Windus, London, 1980, p-112).
>
> GELEMANS
>
> Perhaps no worldly brothel has quite a good stock of young
> boys, to be offered to the customers to do sodomy. But in the Islamic
> Paradise, by the grace of most merciful Allah, each and every believer
> will be supplied with plenty of most charming, beautiful and obedient
> Heavenly young boys, called gelemans, to do sodomy with them, and
> hence the Koran says, "They shall be attended by boys graced with
> eternal youth, who to the beholder's eyes will seem like sprinkled
> pearls. When you gaze upon that scene you will behold a kingdom
> blissful and glorious. They shall be arrayed in garments of fine green
> silk and rich brocade, and adorned with bracelets of silver. Their
> Lord will give them pure beverages to drink. Thus you shall be
> rewarded; your high endeavours are gratifying to Allah" (76:19-22).
>
> "They shall be brought near to their Lord in the gardens of delight.
> They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall
> wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest
> wine, that will neither pain their heads nor take away their reason;
> with fruits of their own choice and flesh of fowls that they relish"
> (56: 11-21).
>
> How many of these heavenly boys or gelemans a believer will
> own in Allah's Paradise? A tradition says that every believer in
> Paradise, irrespective of his hierarchy, will own 1000 gelemans.
> According to another hadith narrated by Anas, everyone will get 10,000
> slaves. According to a hadith narrated by Abu Sa'id, the number of
> slave boys, a believer will own, will be not less than 1000 and not
> more than 80,000 (Ram Swarup, ibid, p-205).
>
> From the above discussions it becomes evident that Most
> Merciful Allah offers, in the name of Paradise, a super luxury and
> five star brothel to His beloved believers. There are three main
> aspects of a mundane brothel and they are (1) good food, (2) good wine
> and (3) charming women and Allah's brothel called Paradise provides
> all the three in profuse quantities and that too absolutely free of
> cost. In addition to that, the articles in Allah's brothel would bear
> some divine qualities which can never be obtained in a worldly
> brothel. To mention a few are, (a) wine in Allah's brothel does not
> cause the head to ache, (b) that wine would be securely sealed, whose
> very dregs are musk, (c) the visitors of Allah's brothel would neither
> pass water, nor void excrement, nor will they suffer from catarrh, nor
> will they spit, (d) they would eat divine fruits and desired
> preparations of meat, (e) the dark-eyed women of Allah's brothel would
> always remain virgins and chaste, (f) they would not get older than
> sweet sixteen, (g) they would wear see-through garments, (h) the
> visitors of the Allah's brothel would be able to see the marrow of
> their bones, and above all (i) every orgasm in Allah's brothel with
> these heavenly damsels would last for 600 years. In addition to all
> the above mentioned facilities, Allah's brothel would offer another
> unique amenity. The visitors would be provided with pretty young boys,
> who would never be older than 16, for doing sodomy. Most importantly,
> Allah will provide all these facilities absolutely free of cost. One
> should also notice the tremendous insult that has been committed to
> woman virtue in Alla's Paradise.
>
> SOME OTHER FEATURES OF ALLAH'S BROTHEL:
>
> A Bengali author, Mr. A T M Rafiqul Hasan, in his book Aat Behest O
> Saat Dojokh (Eight kinds of Heaven and Seven Kinds of Hell, Muslim
> Library, Calcutta, 2003), has clarified some other rare aspects of
> Allah's brothel. For example, a grape of Allah's Paradise would
> contain enough juice to fill up a cask and a date palm of Paradise
> would be as long as twelve cubits that would not bear any seed. The
> trees in Allah's Paradise would be capable of playing any kind of
> movement including walking. If an inmate of Paradise desires to taste
> a fruit, even of a distant tree, the tree would come near to him and
> push the desired fruit into his mouth.

> It has been mentioned above that a visitor of Allah's
> brothel would be able to copulate with billions of heavenly damsels or
> houris. But what would be the nature of...
Offline Yada  
#24 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:48:46 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 5:08 AM, <mcinnesmom@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Yada,
>
> Thank you for your website; it is an interesting read. I do have one
> comment, though. To lump "removal of choice" with "these things are
> immoral" is simply baffling.
>
> You are obviously educated and know that once the sperm and egg meet,
> a life forms and grows. It is not a rock. It is a growing human. You
> also know that at 4 weeks the heart of that growing human beats and at
> six weeks that human has brain waves. And long before that the human
> has DNA markings. To dismiss the killing of a child for often mere
> convenience and to then label that "removal of choice" "immoral" makes
> no rational sense. You also lumped it in with many crimes that are
> clearly immoral: theft, bribery, etc.
>
> It always amazes me when intelligent people will try to dismiss what
> "choice" is all about. If you can be honest about Islam and Mohammed,
> you should be able to be honest about abortion and just who is being
> slaughtered for convenience. Do you really believe you would feel the
> same way if that growing baby were seen and heard and felt by you and
> others who dismiss it's life and it's right to exist? I think not.
>
> We women are not victims. We are intelligent people who do have the
> compassion within us to make good choices when it comes to life and
> death of an innocent child. We have the wonderful alternative of
> adoption. Yes, we can be unselfish and put someone else before
> ourselves, especially when that someone had no choice on whether to be
> conceived. I removed my "victim" label from my forehead years ago;
> please do not try to stamp it back on
> there:)
>
> Thank you again for your website. I have enjoyed it.
>
-NM
>---------------------------------
> "The historical experience of
> socialist countries has sadly
> demonstrated that collectivism
> does not do away with alienation
> but rather increases it, adding to
> it a lack of basic necessities and
> economic inefficiency."
> -Pope John Paul II
> ----------------------------------

Quote:
N,

I am pro choice in the sense that Yahweh is pro choice, meaning the enlightened exercise of freewill. I am against abortion, but politically, it is irrelevant because Roe vs. Wade will never be overturned. Abortions will continue in the first trimester no matter what those who are opposed do. Therefore I focus my time on things which I can influence such as providing the information required for people to make good choices--especially on eternal, spiritual matters.

Yada

If you are genuinely interested in my position on these important issues, read www.YadaYahweh.com. If you are a Catholic and a patriot, it will profoundly influence your thinking.
Offline Yada  
#25 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:57:20 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:07 AM, WK wrote:

> Its a request, if you cant believe in Islam then at least respect it.
> I cant believe you can fall that low. We respect your religion and the
> least you can do is respect ours. I am truly shocked at the language
> you have used, i just feel sorry for you. Now as far as your critique
> about Prophet Mohammad (SAW's) marriage with Bibi Aisha is concerned
> then atlease bother researching carefully and think before you write
> something that sensitive. I have given all the details below for your
> major criticism and there are some of the verses from the bible as
> well, which you might wana look at in the end. I use to respect jews
> and christians alot until now but now you changed my view .If you dont
> know much about Islam then dont open your mouth and if you do then
> please be impartial atleast. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings or
> else I can quote you here a million errors in your bible and the old
> testament. I can even prove you from Your old testament, The Bible,
> The Hindu scriptures and several other religious books that every
> religion and every prophet prophesised the coming of propher Mohammad,
> SAW(BY NAME) including Jesus Christ(PBUH). If god wills, he will show
> you the right path someday.
>
> Here is an answer to your criticism and something for your knowledge:
> Respect other peoples feelings, abusing our prophet or equating
> muslims with terrorists wont get you anywhere. Just try and look for
> the truth and Allah will guide you Inshallah.
>
> Age of Aisha at time of marriage with Holy Prophet Muhammad
>
> It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the
> marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha
> with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of
> age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years
> later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in
> Bukhari.
>
> "It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into
> marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of
> joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age." "Khadija
> died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed
> [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of
> six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine
> years old." [3]
>
> As to the authenticity of these reports, it may be noted that the
> compilers of the books of Hadith did not apply the same stringent
> tests when accepting reports relating to historical matters as they
> did before accepting reports relating to the practical teachings and
> laws of Islam. The reason is that the former type of report was
> regarded as merely of academic interest while the latter type of
> report had a direct bearing on the practical duties of a Muslim and on
> what was allowed to them and what was prohibited. Thus the occurrence
> of reports such as the above about the marriage of Aisha in books of
> Hadith, even in Bukhari, is not necessarily a proof of their
> credibility.
>
> Determination of the true age of Aisha
>
> On this issue Maulana Muhammad Ali was the first Islamic scholar
> directly to challenge the notion that Aisha was aged six and nine,
> respectively, at the time of her nikah and consummation of marriage.
> This he did in, at least, the following writings: his English booklet
> Prophet of Islam, his larger English book Muhammad, the Prophet, and
> in the footnotes in his voluminous Urdu translation and commentary of
> Sahih Bukhari entitled Fadl-ul-Bari, these three writings being
> published in the 1920s and 1930s. In the booklet Prophet of Islam,
> which was later incorporated in 1948 as the first chapter of his book
> Living Thoughts of the Prophet Muhammad, he writes in a lengthy
> footnote as follows:
>
> "A great misconception prevails as to the age at which Aisha was taken
> in marriage by the Prophet. Ibn Sa'd has stated in the Tabaqat that
> when Abu Bakr [father of Aisha] was approached on behalf of the Holy
> Prophet, he replied that the girl had already been betrothed to
> Jubair, and that he would have to settle the matter first with him.
> This shows that Aisha must have been approaching majority at the time.
> Again, the Isaba, speaking of the Prophet's daughter Fatima, says that
> she was born five years before the Call and was about five years older
> than Aisha. This shows that Aisha must have been about ten years at
> the time of her betrothal to the Prophet, and not six years as she is
> generally supposed to be. This is further borne out by the fact that
> Aisha herself is reported to have stated that when the chapter [of the
> Holy Quran] entitled The Moon, the fifty-fourth chapter, was revealed,
> she was a girl playing about and remembered certain verses then
> revealed. Now the fifty-fourth chapter was undoubtedly revealed before
> the sixth year of the Call. All these considerations point to but one
> conclusion, viz., that Aisha could not have been less than ten years
> of age at the time of her nikah, which was virtually only a betrothal.
> And there is one report in the Tabaqat that Aisha was nine years of
> age at the time of nikah. Again it is a fact admitted on all hands
> that the nikah of Aisha took place in the tenth year of the Call in
> the month of Shawwal, while there is also preponderance of evidence as
> to the consummation of her marriage taking place in the second year of
> Hijra in the same month, which shows that full five years had elapsed
> between the nikah and the consummation. Hence there is not the least
> doubt that Aisha was at least nine or ten years of age at the time of
> betrothal, and fourteen or fifteen years at the time of marriage." [4]
> (Bolding is mine.)
>
> To facilitate understanding dates of these events, please note that it
> was in the tenth year of the Call, i.e. the tenth year after the Holy
> Prophet Muhammad received his calling from God to his mission of
> prophethood, that his wife Khadija passed away, and the approach was
> made to Abu Bakr for the hand of his daughter Aisha. The hijra or
> emigration of the Holy Prophet to Madina took place three years later,
> and Aisha came to the household of the Holy Prophet in the second year
> after hijra. So if Aisha was born in the year of the Call, she would
> be ten years old at the time of the nikah and fifteen years old at the
> time of the consummation of the marriage.
>
> Later research
>
> Research subsequent to the time of Maulana Muhammad Ali has shown that
> she was older than this. An excellent short work presenting such
> evidence is the Urdu pamphlet Rukhsati kai waqt Sayyida Aisha Siddiqa
> ki umar ('The age of Lady Aisha at the time of the start of her
> married life') by Abu Tahir Irfani.[4a] Points 1 to 3 below have been
> brought to light in this pamphlet. 1. The famous classical historian
> of Islam, Ibn Jarir Tabari, wrote in his
> 'History':
>
> "In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was
> Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born.
> Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born.
> These four were born before Islam." [5]
>
> Being born before Islam means being born before the Call.
> 2. The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih,
> Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years
> ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of
> Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
>
> "She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and
> was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of
> one hundred years." [6] (Go here to see an image of the full entry in
> Urdu.)
>
> This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra,
> thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years
> old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15
> years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth
> at four or five years before the Call. 3. The same statement is made
> by the famous classical commentator of the Holy Quran, Ibn Kathir, in
> his book Al-bidayya wal-nihaya:
>
> "Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten
> years older than her sister Aisha." [7]
>
> Apart from these three evidences, which are presented in the Urdu
> pamphlet referred to above, we also note that the birth of Aisha being
> a little before the Call is consistent with the opening words of a
> statement by her which is recorded four times in Bukhari. Those words
> are as follows:
>
> "Ever since I can remember (or understand things) my parents were
> following the religion of Islam." [8]
>
> This is tantamount to saying that she was born sometime before her
> parents accepted Islam but she can only remember them practising
> Islam. No doubt she and her parents knew well whether she was born
> before or after they accepted Islam, as their acceptance of Islam was
> such a landmark event in their life which took place just after the
> Holy Prophet received his mission from God. If she had been born after
> they accepted Islam it would make no sense for her to say that she
> always remembered them as following Islam. Only if she was born before
> they accepted Islam, would it make sense for her to say that she can
> only remember them being Muslims, as she was too young to remember
> things before their conversion. This is consistent with her being born
> before the Call, and being perhaps four or five years old at the time
> of the Call, which was also almost the time when her parents accepted
> Islam.
>
> Two further evidences cited by Maulana Muhammad Ali
>
> In the footnotes of his Urdu translation and commentary of Sahih
> Bukhari, entitled Fadl-ul-Bari, Maulana Muhammad Ali had pointed out
> reports of two events which show that Aisha could not have been born
> later than the year of the Call. These are as follows. 1. The above
> mentioned statement by Aisha in Bukhari, about her earliest memory of
> her parents being that they were followers of Islam, begins with the
> following words in its version in Bukhari's Kitab-ul-Kafalat. We quote
> this from the English translation of Bukhari by M. Muhsin Khan:
>
> "Since I reached the age when I could remember things, I have seen my
> parents worshipping according to the right faith of Islam. Not a
> single day passed but Allah's Apostle visited us both in the morning
> and in the evening. When the Muslims were persecuted, Abu Bakr set out
> for Ethiopia as an emigrant." [9]
>
> Commenting on this report, Maulana Muhammad Ali writes:
>
> "This report sheds some light on the question of the age of Aisha. …
> The mention of the persecution of Muslims along with the emigration
> to Ethiopia clearly shows that this refers to the fifth or the sixth
> year of the Call. … At that time Aisha was of an age to discern
> things, and so her birth could not have been later than the first year
> of the Call." [10]
>
> Again, this would make her more than fourteen at the time of the
> consummation of her marriage. 2. There is a report in Sahih Bukhari as
> follows:
>
> "On the day (of the battle) of Uhud when (some) people retreated and
> left the Prophet, I saw Aisha daughter of Abu Bakr and Umm Sulaim,
> with their robes tucked up so that the bangles around their ankles
> were visible hurrying with their water skins (in another narration it
> is said, 'carrying the water skins on their backs'). Then they would
> pour the water in the mouths of the people, and return to fill the
> water skins again and came back again to pour water in the mouths of
> the people." [11]
>
> Maulana Muhammad Ali writes in a footnote under this report:
>
> "It should also be noted that Aisha joined the Holy Prophet's
> household only one year before the battle of Uhud. According to the
> common view she would be only ten years of age at this time, which is
> certainly not a suitable age for the work she did on this occasion.
> This also shows that she was not so young at this time." [12]
>
> If, as shown in the previous section above, Aisha was nineteen at the
> time of the consummation of her marriage, then she would be twenty
> years old at the time of the battle of Uhud. It may be added that on
> the earlier occasion of the battle of Badr when some Muslim youths
> tried, out of eagerness, to go along with the Muslim army to the field
> of battle, the Holy Prophet Muhammad sent them back on account of
> their young age (allowing only one such youngster, Umair ibn Abi
> Waqqas, to accompany his older brother the famous Companion Sa'd ibn
> Abi Waqqas). It seems, therefore, highly unlikely that if Aisha was
> ten years old the Holy Prophet would have allowed her to accompany the
> army to the field of battle. We conclude from all the evidence cited
> above that Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) was nineteen years
> old when she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife in the year 2 A.H.,
> the nikah or betrothal having taken place five years previously.
> ________________________________
>
> The Bible on marriage of young girls with much older men
>
> As it is Christian evangelists and other believers in the Bible who
> have been bitterly reviling the Holy Prophet Muhammad on account of
> his marriage with Aisha, we put to them the practices of the great
> patriarchs and prophets that are recorded in the Bible itself in this
> connection. The main accusations regarding the marriage of Aisha are
> that she was too young in age while the Holy Prophet was a much older
> man, being fifty years of age, and that consent to marriage was either
> not obtained from her or she was not capable of giving it.
>
> Abraham
>
> In the book of Genesis in the Bible it is recorded about Abraham:
>
> "Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an
> Egyptian maidservant named Hagar; so she said to Abram, 'The Lord has
> kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I
> can build a family through her.' Abram agreed to what Sarai said. So
> after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took
> her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his
> wife. He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. … So Hagar bore Abram a
> son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. Abram
> was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael." (Genesis,
> chapter 16, verses 1–4, and 15–16, New International Version. Bolding
> is mine.)
>
> Firstly, it is evident that as Abraham (who then had the name Abram)
> was 86 years old, Hagar must have been some fifty years younger than
> him, and probably even younger, to bear a child. Secondly, the Bible
> speaks of Sarai giving her maidservant Hagar to Abraham. So Hagar's
> consent was not obtained but rather she was commanded by Sarai to go
> and become Abraham's wife.
>
> David
>
> The first book of Kings in the Bible begins as follows:
>
> "When King David was old and well advanced in years, he could not keep
> warm even when they put covers over him. So his servants said to him,
> 'Let us look for a young virgin to attend the king and take care of
> him. She can lie beside him so that our lord the king may keep warm.'
> Then they searched throughout Israel for a beautiful girl and found
> Abishag, a Shunammite, and brought her to the king. The girl was very
> beautiful; she took care of the king and waited on him, but the king
> had no intimate relations with her." (1 Kings, chapter 1, verses 1–4,
> New International Version. Bolding is mine.)
>
> So there seems nothing wrong, according to the Bible, in procuring a
> young virgin, again apparently without her consent, whose duties
> include lying with the elderly king in bed. The intention was
> certainly for sexual enjoyment, otherwise there was no necessity of
> looking for a young, beautiful virgin. A much older woman, perhaps a
> widow, could have performed all these duties, including lying with the
> king to keep him warm.
>
> Mary and Joseph
>
> The most famous marriage in Christianity is no doubt that of Mary,
> Jesus' mother, with Joseph. While the following details are not in the
> canonical Gospels in the Bible, it appears from other early Christian
> writings (known as apocryphal writings) that Mary was twelve years old
> when the temple elders decided to find a husband for her. They
> selected the husband by drawing lots, and Joseph whom they chose was
> an elderly man, being according to some accounts ninety years old. The
> husband was selected and Mary was handed over to him, and she played
> no part in his selection. These accounts are summed up in the Catholic
> Encyclopedia, 1913 edition, which is available online, as follows:
>
> "It will not be without interest to recall here, unreliable though
> they are, the lengthy stories concerning St. Joseph's marriage
> contained in the apocryphal writings. When forty years of age, Joseph
> married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they
> lived forty-nine years together and had six children … A year after
> his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they
> wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary,
> then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time
> ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle
> manifested the choice God had made of Joseph …" [13] (Bolding is
> mine.)
>
> Although these apocryphal accounts are not now accepted by many
> Christians, and the Catholic Encyclopedia says that they "are void of
> authority", yet it also speaks of their influence as follows:
>
> "they nevertheless acquired in the course of ages some popularity; in
> them some ecclesiastical writers sought the answer to the well-known
> difficulty arising from the mention in the Gospel of the Lord's
> brothers; from them also popular credulity has, contrary to all
> probability, as well as to the tradition witnessed by old works of
> art, retained the belief that St. Joseph was an old man at the time of
> marriage with the Mother of God."
>
> However, these accounts are accepted by the Eastern churches. The
> website of the Ukrainian Orthodoxy has an article on this subject
> entitled An Elderly Joseph which agrees with the presentation in the
> apocryphal writings "of Joseph as an elderly man, a widower with adult
> children". It concludes:
>
> "The Christian East's picture of Joseph as a courageous, faithful,
> God-centred elderly widower rings true." [14]
>
> We give below, as Appendix, a quotation from one of these apocryphal
> books, The Infancy Gospel of James, describing how Mary's husband was
> selected. While the Western Christian churches may not accept these
> accounts as authentic, the Eastern churches in Europe do accept that
> Mary was 12 years old and Joseph a widower 90 years old when they
> married. Moreover, there is nothing in the Gospels of the New
> Testament to contradict these accounts, and the Gospel stories are not
> at all inconsistent with these ages for Mary and Joseph.
> ________________________________ References
> [1]. Tirmidhi, Abwab-ul-Manaqib, i.e. Chapters on Excellences, under
> 'Virtues of Aisha'.
> [2]. Muslim Saints and Mystics, abridged English translation of
> Tadhkirat-ul-Auliya, by A.J. Arberry, p. 40.
> [3]. Bukhari, Book of Qualities of the Ansar, chapter: 'The Holy Prophet's
> marriage with Aisha, and his coming to Madina and the consummation of
> marriage with her'. For Muhsin Khan's translation, see this link and go down
> to reports listed as Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236.
> [4]. Living Thoughts of the Prophet Muhammad, 1992 U.S.A. edition, p. 30,
> note 40.
> [4a]. This Urdu pamphlet was published by the Ahmadiyya Anjuman Isha'at
> Islam, Bombay, India. A partial English translation is available at this
> Lahore Ahmadiyya website.
> [5]. Tarikh Tabari, vol. 4, p. 50.
> [6]. Mishkat al-Masabih, Edition with Urdu translation published in Lahore,
> 1986, vol. 3, p. 300–301. (Go here to see an image of the full entry in
> Urdu.)
> [7]. Vol. 8, p. 346.
> [8]. Those four places in Sahih Bukhari are the following: Kitab-us-Salat,
> ch. 'A mosque which is in the way but does not inconvenience people';
> Kitab-ul-Kafalat, ch. 'Abu Bakr under the protection of a non-Muslim in the
> time of the Holy Prophet and his pact with him'; Kitab Manaqib-ul-Ansar, ch.
> 'Emigration of the Holy Prophet and his Companions to Madina'; and
> Kitab-ul-Adab, ch. 'Should a person visit everyday, or morning and evening'.
> [9]. Muhsin Khan's English translation of Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 37, Number
> 494. See this link.
> [10]. Fadl-ul-Bari, vol. 1, p. 501, footnote 1.
> [11]. Sahih Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Jihad wal-Siyar, Chapter: 'Women in war and
> their fighting alongside men'. See this link in Muhsin Khan's translation
> and go down to report listed as Volume 4, Book 52, Number 131.
> [12]. Fadl-ul-Bari, vol. 1, p. 651.
> [13]. In article St. Joseph, under letter J. Here is a link to this article
> in the online Catholic Encyclopedia.
> [14]. Here is a link to this article An Elderly Joseph.
>
> ________________________________
> Appendix: The Infancy Gospel of James, Chapter 8 verse 2 to Chapter 9
> verse 11
>
> "When she [Mary] turned twelve, a group of priests took counsel
> together, saying, 'Look, Mary has been in the temple of the Lord
> twelve years. What should we do about her now, so that she does not
> defile the sanctuary of the Lord our God?' And they said to the high
> priest, 'You have stood at the altar of the Lord. Go in and pray about
> her. And if the Lord God reveals anything to you, we will do it.' And
> the priest went in taking the vestment with twelve bells into the holy
> of holies and prayed about her. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord stood
> before him, saying, 'Zachariah, Zachariah, depart from here and gather
> the widowers of the people and let each one carry a staff. And the one
> whom the Lord God points out with a sign, she will be his wife.' So
> the heralds went out to the whole surrounding area of Judea and the
> trumpet of the Lord rang out and all the men rushed in. Throwing down
> his axe, Joseph went out to meet them. And after they had gathered
> together with their rods, they went to the high priest. After
> receiving everyone's rod, the high priest went into the temple and
> prayed. When he was finished with the prayer, he took the rods and
> went out and gave them to each man, but there was no sign among them.
> Finally, Joseph took his rod. Suddenly, a dove came out of the rod and
> stood on Joseph's head. And the high priest said, 'Joseph! Joseph! You
> have been chosen by lot to take the virgin into your own keeping.'
> And Joseph replied, saying, 'I have sons and am old, while she is
> young. I will not be ridiculed among the children of Israel.' And the
> high priest said, 'Joseph, fear the Lord your God and remember what
> God did to Dathan and Abiron and Kore, how the earth split open and
> swallowed them because of their rebellion. Now fear God, Joseph, so
> that these things do not happen in your house.' Fearing God, Joseph
> took her into his own possession." — Translation by Shelly Matthews,
> available at this link. For other translations of this gospel see this
> link.

Yada's response:

Quote:
It is impossible to be informed and rational and respect Islam. If a man at the age of 53 was having sex with a 9 year old girl, I would be repulsed by him, not listen to him. If a man led 75 terrorist raids, I would see him as a brute, not as a prophet. If a man raped three of the women his jihadists had enslaved, I would despise him, not revere him. If a man made his living by the slave trade and stealing what belonged to others, I wouldn't believe him when he claimed to speak for god--especially when he said that the spoils of war are lawful and good. If a man told me that god told him that those who kill earn the highest rewards in paradise, and that the reward was multiple perpetual virgins, I'd call him a liar. If a man said that his revelations were from the same god who inspired the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, and yet contradicted everything Yahweh had to say, I'd recognize him as a deceiver. Muhammad was such a man, so why should I respect him or anything he had to say? Better question yet, since Muhammad was among the most repulsive souls to ever live, why do you believe him?

Yada

PS: If you had actually read POD, you would know that I am anti-religious, as is Yahweh. You cannot respect my religion because I have none. And even if I did, the Qur'an is the most intolerant book ever written, making you like your prophet--a deceiver.

Offline Yada  
#26 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:00:22 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:51 PM, NA wrote:
>
> HI,

> i just looked at your website and thought i'd let you know that its
> propa bullshit!!!! The crap u expose about islam its a friggin
> disgrace if you dont know nothing about the religion dont diss it
> okay!!! YOu guys seriosuly need to get a life and open yours eyes stop
> polluting the world with your hate islam and muslims bull please your
> just making yourself look the smaller person.
>
> This so called war on terror which may i add was all planned by jews
> is just an excuse to rule the world and degrade and even try to
> prevent islam form growing but if you havent noticed islan is the no1
> fastest growing religion on this world especially in america.
>
> If you want to do something usefulwith your time try a website against
> BUSH AND BLAIR who are the most evil and demonic people of this
> century,they deserve to die and will indeed die a painful and brutal
> death.
>
> And where in the world did this crap emerge form about islam being the
> cause of the holocaust?? Those jews were punished for whtever reason
> but it in fact had nothing to do with islam so you should seriously
> cut the crap and stop being demonic haters and racist - will do you
> good.
>
> And also stop misinterpreting the quranic quotes to ur expense its
> really a disgrace you should one day pick up the quran and read it and
> see its beauty and how all that is written and predicted in the book
> is all true and all science written in the holy book is being proven
> right even today. Only then once reading the quran will youknow its
> true meaning and realise and tell people the truth about islam and how
> its peaceful, non-violent and there is much equality for both men and
> woman including rights for both sexes.
>
> SO pleaseeeeee i request could you stop the uneducated bull about
> islam and make yourselves useful by either writting pieces which are
> TRUE or just getting over the fact that islam is the perfect system
> and that your society and world created now is fuked up because all
> you think about is money and power. And your fear inside that one day
> just one day the world will be abetter place and islam will prevail
> and prove victorious and your sorry ass lives will be useless.
>
> Well thankyou for your time and please dont hesitate to accept the
> truth that i speak of.
>
> --
> The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
> Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Yada's response:

Quote:
Your reasoning is as good as your language. You wrote such an astute rebuttal, I'm surprised you forgot to sign it.

Dealing with your arguments in the order you listed them, the simple truth is that Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentation of Islam's five oldest and most reliable sources ever written. If it is "bullshit," then so are the Islamic scriptures. Perhaps that wasn't the point you wanted to make.

While we agree that the Islamic sources and scriptures are a "friggin disgrace," you don't understand why because you haven't bothered to read the book you are bashing.

Yes, I hate Islam, Muhammad, and his pretend god Allah, as well as everything they said and did. But that does not cause me to hate Muslims. In fact the opposite is true. I care enough about Muslims to invest my time and risk my life to free them of Muhammad's deception. Many have benefited.

I don't speak about the "war on terror," because it is a misnomer. Terror is just a tactic. The source of terrorism is fundamentalist Islam. All good Muslims are terrorists according to Muhammad, Allah, and the Qur'an. They claim that peaceful Muslims are hypocrites who should be killed.

Allah teaches Muslims to hate Jews and blame everything on them. So, in submission to them, you have gone so far as to credit Jews with perpetrating Islam's trademark. I appreciate you pointing out to me that Osama bin Laden was a Jew, and that the 19 Muslims who flew suicide missions into our buildings screaming "Allahu Akbar," were really rabbis in disguise.

Islam grows only because Muslims kill those who are not Muslims, or who leave the religion, in nations they control, and Muslims are breeding like rabbits. It is as simple as that. But even if millions were choosing Islam freely, something which has never occurred, it wouldn't substantiate the religion. Truth has never been popular. Using your reasoning, the pagan sun god religions of the Babylonians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans must be true because for a couple of thousand years they were the fastest growing religions.

Like all Muslims, you have ranted before you bothered to read. I have dedicated enormous portions of the website to criticizing Bush and Blair. I despise both of them.

Most everything the Qur'an has to say historically and scientifically is untrue. If you read the book, you'd know this. The Quran is, by any rational standard, the worst book ever written. It is jumbled and out of order. It is missing words and it makes up words. It is contradictory, sexist, violent, racist, and hateful. It is a poor job of plagiarism, and it is repetitive to a fault. Muhammad's/Allah's relentless rant against his neighbors is wearisome in Mecca and his call to arms in Yathrib is uncivilized. But more than anything, the Qur'an proves that it isn't true by claiming to be inspired by the same god it consistently contradicts. That is irrational. If you were rational, you would know that. But then again, if you were rational, you wouldn't be an Islamic apologist.

While you are too lost to be saved, hopefully others will read this exchange who are not as deceived and they will open the book and actually read what it has to say about Muhammad and the founding of the Islamic religion. Those who do will cease to be Muslims because the book is based exclusively on Islam's oldest and most reliable sources.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#27 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:03:32 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:01 PM, HR wrote:

> Hello Mr.Yada :

> I would like to congratulate you for your wonderful and very
> informative web site. It is definitely very interesting and reveals many
> facts about Islam which I did not know before. I was born in Egypt and I
> lived there till I was about 11 years old. I learned to speak Arabic
> and I was even encouraged to read certain parts of the Koran by my
> private tutor . Of course he made me read certain verses which he
> chose carefully for me without revealing the offensive nature of the
> rest of the book. But after perusing your web site I realize how
> ignorant I have been about this so called Holy Koran which they refer
> to it as "el Koran al Kareem" The tutor told me that the Koran is the perfect book and that it is grammatically
> flawless and this is of course absolutely false as I have learned from
> your web site. My life in Alexandria ,Egypt, was very pleasant and
> most of my friends were Muslims but unfortunately I still felt that there was an
> insurmountable barrier between us. Islam teaches Muslims that we are
> inferior to them and that we are Najaas (filth) ,among other things . I
> was referred to as a Kaffir and Ibn Al Saleeb el Kalb (son of the
> cross and
> dog) during the period preceding the 1967 war with Israel by many of the
> students who did not know me . I still think that I love the Egyptian
> people for their humanity, hospitality and their kindness when they are not
> talking about Islam. I hope that your work and the efforts of the many
> ex-Muslims will open the eyes of millions of Muslims still trapped by this
> most evil religion (inspired by SATAN), but this will also require a miracle
> from YAHWEH. I enjoy reading the comments addressed to you by the Muslims
> which I find very hilarious .. I sometimes read them aloud while trying to
> imagine how they would sound like using their native accents. It makes me
> laugh a great deal especially when the expletives are about your own mother
> (Arabs love insulting each others' mothers and womens' private parts--for
> some strange reason :-D ) but at the same time I feel very sorry for those
> who make such hateful comments. I know that it probably pains you to read
> them but God will bless you for your great efforts in sharing your love for
> humanity and educating many of us about this very evil religion which
> the naive apologists like Mr. Bush call "a peaceful religion hijacked by
> terrorists". I am very certain that your work as well as the work of others
> will bear fruit eventually with the help of our Lord. Keep up the
> good work and thank you so much.
>
>
>
> May God bless you.
>
> -H

Yada's response:

Quote:
H,

Wow! Thank you for this wonderful letter.

My Yahweh continue to enlighten and bless you,

Yada
Offline Yada  
#28 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:06:52 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 10:12 PM, B wrote:

> Sadly Sir your site feeds ati muslims. It is simply false. If you
> had any clue of what islam was then you would find that this site is
> false in its meaning. Anybody can take quotes from any religion and
> put them on the internet and make them seem evil and terroristic.
> Islam and terrorism is and oxymoron.Islam is derived from the Arabic
> root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the
> religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and
> obedience to His law. Quote the opposite of terrorism. Also the quotes
> you so called got from the Holy Quran call only be truly understood in
> Arabic and any traslation is FALSE.

Yada's response:

Quote:
Islam means "submission" not "peace," and if you don't know it, you should.

Here is a clue: How is it possible for a religion to be different than the words and deeds of its lone founder? Since Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive, chronological, and contextual presentation of Islam's five oldest and most reliable texts, citing 80% of the pertinent, non repetitive material in the Qur'an, Hadith, Sirah, and Ta'rikh, how can what it reveals differ from the religion based upon these texts?

Why if Islam is peaceful, are 95% of the world's terrorist acts perpetrated by Muslims screaming "Allahu Akbar?" If Islam is peaceful, why was Muhammad a terrorist? Why do those who kill for Allah earn the best rewards in paradise?

So, what you are telling me is that Allah is so incompetent that his message cannot be translated into any of the world's best known and most enlightened tongues? Are you saying that the god who revealed the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms in Hebrew, and the Renewed Covenant in Greek, only communicates in Arabic?

If your best argument against Prophet of Doom is that the five most revered Islamic translations of the Qur'an are all FALSE, you have a very weak case.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#29 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:11:23 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 5:06 PM, "TO" wrote:

> Hi Yada,
>
> I'm a big fan of your site. I've also read your books, Tea with
> Terrorists and Prophet of Doom. They're both fantastic. In my
> opinion, Prophet of Doom is the definitive book on Muhammad. It blew
> my doors off. The research you did still amazes me.
>
> Walid Shoebat along with another prophecy expert, Joel Richardson, are
> about to release a new end-times book called, "God's War On Terror:
> Islam, Prophecy and the Bible." Catchy title, no?
>
> Joel Richardson isn't very well known yet, but that might change after
> this book's release. Joel is the co-editor of the recently released
> book, "Why We Left Islam." Mr. Richardson released a book about 4
> years ago called,
> "Antichrist: Islam's Awaited Messiah." He also has a website,
> http://www.joels-trumpet.com/
>
> Walid's son has a YouTube account and posted a trailer for the book.
> I watched it and honestly, it's pretty good. Here's the link:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLeRFwY3SDs
>
> Watch it. Then, if you feel like posting the release of the book or
> just posting the youtube trailer, great. Given the title, Yada, I
> think it's going to garner interest from the press. "God's War On
> Terror." Wow. Muslims and secular types alike are going to jump all
> over that title. Can you hear it?
>
> Anyway, We Christians have got to bang the drums loudly for what is
> about to begin in the world.
>
> Thanks and God Bless,

-TO

Yada's response:

Quote:
T,

Thanks for the note and for the encouraging words. As one who knows the truth, and as one who has engaged in this battle of ideas and spirits, your comments are very important.

I like Walid but I don't like his title. Sorry. First, God has a name, Yahweh, and that's important to know and use when attacking Islam and Allah. There can be no war on terror because terror is a tactic. To say that God is fighting a tactic is silly. That is not to say that Yahweh isn't against Islam. He will personally intervene during the next war and annihilate the Muslims who enter Israel.

In writing Yada Yahweh, a 1500 page review of prophetic Scripture, I came to see hundreds of references to Islam. While the Magog War is purely Islamic, Yahweh has a lot to say about Satan's religion. He's not a fan.

Yes, it is true, the Shiites are awaiting a Messiah, the Mahdi, who will turn out to be Gog. They know about the False Prophet and the return of Yahushua too, but as usual, they are confused as to who is who.

I checked out the video. It is very well produced. I liked the comparisons between the Mahdi and the "Anti-Christ," but didn't care for the use of the name "Jesus." The Savior's name is Yahushua, meaning Yah Saves.

The comparisons are very compelling. While it wasn't mentioned in the video, I agree with Walid's conclusions regarding the mark of the beast. It is allah. We also agree that the "Anti-Christ" won't come from Rome or the West, but instead the intersection of the Greek and Roman world. I think it is Macedonia, while Walid thinks it is Turkey. We differ because I see Gog and the AC as two different individuals, and he sees them as one. Gog is most definitely a Muslim, will be seen as the Mahdi, is alive today, and will fight against Israel and Yahuweh, and will lose.

Thanks for the note and for letting me know that Walid is still engaged in the fight. I'll buy and read his book. He is a good guy and a very smart fellow. We agree on far more than we disagree.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#30 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:13:57 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:45 AM, RM wrote:

> Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with hackers.
> I have always enjoyed exploring your site and reading the wealth of
> information you present, but I do have a question, Today I ran across
> this websit. I was wondering what your response is to this guys claims
> about you? Thanks,
>
-RM

> www.answering-christiani...f_doom_book_rebuttal.htm
>
AmericanCongressforTruth.Com
>
> ACTforAmerica.Org
>
> "We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers" (Koran 3:150)

Yada's response:

Quote:
R,

When the site was first established I copied and pasted his review of the Prologue and Chapter one of Prophet of Doom on our site because it was so laughable. He didn't make a single valid point. Knowing him, I don't suspect anything has changed.

As for what he may have to say about me, I don't care. Prophet of Doom isn't about me. There are few things that are a bigger waste of time than trying to refute slander.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#31 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:15:35 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 7:18 PM, TM wrote:
>
> hello
>
> i learn so much from your important articles

> the world of us dhimmi needs to be told the truth.
>
> may i please suggest, that you go thru the ( pro-jihad) articles of
> www.wikipedia.org/ and please insert your articles and comments to the
> many subjects of Islam, and the sadism it is.
>
>
> many thanks for your courage.
>
> tell the world, write your stuff in www.wikipedia.org/

Yada's response:

Quote:
Thank you,

Sadly, most everything our webmaster posts on Wikipedia, no matter how well researched and documented, gets taken down. It's not worth the effort.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#32 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:20:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 6:15 PM, RC wrote:

> Yada- You probably don't remember me- I live in Minnesota now, but
> while teaching in Montana you sent me a large part of your
> pre-released Prophet of Doom. Since then have listened (could listen
> easier than read) to all your audio clips. Wonderful material- not
> for the faint of heart or one with a tendency for depression. The
> reason I am emailing you is that tonight I got an unexpected call from
> a Usama Dakdok, an Egyptian/American, who was at our Assembly of God
> church, Minnewaska Assembly little over a week ago. My wife and I
> just listened to the audio recording of his talk and it brought back
> so vividly your efforts that I had to ask him if he knew you and your
> work. I think thats what prompted the call from his wife to check me
> out first, then I chatted with him a bit. Their website is at:
> http://www.thestraightway.org/index.html
> I spent some time talking with him about your efforts- Usama is SO correct-
> we in the U.S. are asleep at the switch. I pray God doesn't give us what we
> deserve and Obama doesn't get elected.
> We've had a repreive with Bush being at the helm- Am praying McCain is the
> man God puts into the presidency.
>
> Had to send you this about Usama's work-
> Blessings!!!
> \

Quote:
Hello R,

Thank you for sharing all of this. I went to Usama's site, and it is a good one, as is his ministry.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#33 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:31:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 3:38 PM, "L" wrote:

> "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from
> Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most
> trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth
> all things." [Al-Qur'an 2:256]
> ^^
> I was just wondering, what your comment is about this passage in the
> Qur'an ? ( or if you think its a mistranslation ??) ;)
>
> Is this also a lie and not to be believed, or is your website just
> pushing lies based on mistranslations and misunderstandings therefore
> ?
>http://www.ramadan.com.au/2007/islam-and-muslims-5.html < would you be
> willing to engage these people in public talks about why you feel your
> research is clear in showing the error of their ways ?
>
> thx
-L

Yada's response:

Quote:
L,

The passage is discussed in the book. If you read it in context, you will have your answer. The second surah is reviewed here: http://prophetofdoom.net...4_The_Anti-Semite.Islam.

Allah consistently contradicts himself, as well as the God he falsely claims to be. It is the nature of Islam.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#34 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:35:37 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:20 AM, "H" wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> My name is S and I work in Haifa University, Israel in a research
> of terrorism. Our main goal is to study these terrorist activist all
> over the world in order to prevent the phenomena, to stop terrorist
> control our life, prevent them from harming our men women and
> children, stop them from bombing us and help our government against
> them.
>
> It is well known that terrorist groups all over the wold help each
> other , in weapon technique, hiding place and more, that is why we do
> not content in studding only the Islamic group, we are gathering
> information about terrorist all over the world
>
> In order to complete the research we need information about the terror
> attack all over the world. We would be very tankful if you could give
> a source of information for all the international terror attack, if
> you know one.
>
> Thanks in advance
-S

Yada's response:

Quote:
S,

Islamic terrorism is all that Israel needs to worry about, and it isn't going to go away or diminish. To produce the Islamic Terrorism Timeline I used some fifty websites and newspapers. Then to learn more, I Googled each event. So there isn't one site, or even two or three, just the investment of a whole lot of time.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#35 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:43:41 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:28 PM, RB wrote:

> I was questioned by a friend about when Jesus cast out the legion of
> demons from a man to the swine...that whole story. Well, in Matthew it
> speaks of two men...in Mark and in Luke it speaks of one man. My
> friend has me unable to answer him honestly about the difference. If
> you have the time, may you enlighten this. And I thank GOD for
> you...you are the cream of the crop. GOD bless You!
>
-R

Quote:
R,

I haven't had a chance to read the POD emails for a while and I just stumbled upon yours. Sorry for the delayed response. There are just so many of them.

If you are still bothered by the apparent discrepancy, I'll invest the time to review the oldest MSS and translate them in context and in an amplified fashion to determine what actually occurred and why. It is very possible that both are correct. One is a subset of two. Let me know.

While I appreciate your kind words, I don't deserve them.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#36 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:49:00 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM, TT wrote:

> Hi Yada,
>
> I don't know if you'll get to read this email but: you are a legend!
> Like most people I was ignorant of Islam until I started googling it
> around 3 months ago. Since then I have read Islam Undressed (by
> Vernon Richards) and I visit religionofpeace.com daily to see what
> else the little zealots have been up to. A few weeks ago I started
> getting into Prophet of Doom and downloading the audio files, which I
> listen to while working (as a software developer).
>
> I was just listening to your radio interview with Atlas Shrugs where
> you mention a three part plan for ending Islamic terrorism, and this
> is the point of my email. While I agree with your first two parts
> (reject PC and condemn Islam), I do not agree that your last part is
> really viable (i.e. control oil distribution points). To do so would
> probably bring on a bigger war between all nations than just a war
> against Islam. Could you imagine China's reaction to the US doing so?
> I would like to offer an alternative that you may or may not be
> already aware of that relates to the Hydrogen Economy.
>
> In my opinion, for the most part, an alternative to oil would have the
> same effect as controlling oil. Your goal is to cut off Islam's sole
> source of money so why not just produce an oil alternative? It is a
> lot easier to achieve than most people think. I'm not suggesting this
> to reduce global warming – in fact it will have no effect at all on
> that.
>
> Yada, rather than give you my full plan now, I submit this email to
> you in the hope that you will reply. If you do so I will be happy to
> document my plan in full so that you may be able to do more with it
> than a relative nobody like me. I believe it's a good plan as it is
> totally achievable with today's technology and in most of today's
> vehicles.
>
> Once again, thanks for taking the time to do what you have done.
>
> Regards,
>
-TT

Yada's response:

Quote:
Hi T,

I appreciate your support and kind words.

To address your concern, the only way to defuel the Islamic war machine was to redirect the money which was flowing through OPEC to the mosques and jihadists. But since we have quadrupled it, our fate is already sealed. This was the reason I wrote the Islamic Terrorism Timeline--tying the rebirth of terrorism to the rise of OPEC. That said, if I had been president, I would have invested most all of the proceeds into alternative energy.

And yes, the world would have cried foul, just as they did when we invaded Iraq. But at least with the plan to take oil money away from the OPERs, 5,000 fewer Americans would have died and we would have been a couple of trillion richer, not poorer. But more than that, Islamic Terrorism would be bankrupt.

Hydrogen is only viable is things like OTEC prevail, as it requires too much energy to free from other compounds. While burning hydrogen as we do gasoline today is a great way to go, we are going to have to find a better way to make it, transport it, and store it.

Personally, I like wind generation best, then OTEC, low-head damns, geothermal, gassification of coal, nuclear, and more offshore drilling for the petro reserves near us. However, without better battery technology, there will be nothing to replace oil for transportation in the near future. And quite frankly, we have so badly mismanaged the past seven years, it's a moot point. The damage has already been done. Too much wealth has been transfered to our enemies.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#37 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:54:51 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:25 AM, JY wrote:

> Dear Sir
>
> My name is J, a woman who used to be Muslim, now I am almost Atheist... I am so happy to see your site. Well Done. The truth is so beautifully expressed on your web site.
>
> Please read this book by a Muslim girl who ran away from Islam. It is called " What if? A shocking true story. By Asma Pumpi Moore.THe book can be bought on Amazon. You would love the way she exposer the islam. its pitty she got the death threats, I bet like you people. If Islam is the religion of TOLERENCE why they bloody give DEATH THREATS?
>
> Anyway, welldone. Your web site made me happy
>
> Thank you
>
-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

Congratulations to you. Leaving Islam is a very hard thing to do. If nothing else, Islam is very good at being bad. It corrupts a person's ability to reason.

Thank you for the encouraging words. For someone who was once a Muslim to say these things about the book means a great deal.

Yes we have received countless death threats. As you know, violence is Islam's trademark.

Our webmaster was a Catholic, and as a result of their teaching and behavior, he became an atheist. Recognizing that this was a religious statement of faith, he became a thinking and informed agnostic. After reading the Scriptural presentation in Yada Yahweh (free at
www.yadayahweh.com) he has now developed a personal, familial relationship with God. That is not to say that he or I are religious. We are anti-religious. But the evidence in favor of inspiration is overwhelming.

So based upon our journey, and our conclusions, we invite you to read Yada Yahweh. If you do, please write us again.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:14:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#38 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 1:58:22 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:48 PM, PP wrote:

>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>
>> I hope you can share my story of conversion to Buddhism from Islam on your truthful and courageous site.
>>
>> My bog is here - http://religionofpeace-islam.blogspot.com/
>>
>> I hope that you will post on your site about this blog, because that will particularly help 70 crores of Hindus and others, who are too simple-minded to understand cunningness of Islamic cult, in developing unity against Islam. It will also help good-hearted muslims , though they will resist these truths in the beginning, but eventually, they will realize the truth and get weaned away from Islam.
>>
>> I am very grateful to you, because only after reading your 100% bold site, I developed the clarity that by not coming out openly against Mohammed and his bloody cult of Islam, we are helping the growth of this cancer. Please keep this up. Please take care never to reveal your identity to any anonymous person, even if he/she is/poses as hindu/christian/jews/atheists/agnostics, because Islamic murderers have used such kind of deception throughout history of Islam. There is no need for you to come out in open, because that will give muslim murderers a chance to murder you and the world must not loose a brave, valiant fighter like you in such a naive manner (of course, we must be ever ready to lay down our lives for humanity, but only when that helps the humanity tremendously and not due to our impulse or folly.).
>>
>> So, please understand your importance, take care to maintain absolute secrecy about your real identity, eat well, do vipassana or other meditations and enjoy a long life to wage and finally win this holy war against the most unholy cult in the history of human civilization.
>>
>> Warm regards,
>>
>> Your brother
>>
-PP

P,

Quote:
Prakash,

I am thrilled that you have become one of many who are fleeing Islam and seeing Muhammad and Allah for the thugs they really are. And as a former Muslim, your positive review of our book and website is particularly encouraging. Thank you.

While I am thrilled that you left Islam, and while I am thrilled that you have a heart to help Hindus, I am perplexed as to why you would convert to anything, especially a life view which grew out of Hinduism and then migrated into a religion.

I am anti-religious, for many reasons, three of which are: religions preclude reason, religions cause wars, and God is anti-religious because all religions are manmade and lead souls away from Him. The good news about Buddhism is that according to Yahweh, you will get exactly what you are seeking at the end of your life.

I hope that you invest the time to read www.YadaYahweh.com, and that you consider what the Source had to say with an open mind. If you do, please write me again. And if you write an article on why you left Islam, omitting why you became a Buddhist, we'll post it.

I get many letters from people who speak very highly of the great work done by the website operating under the name religion of peace. But by the time I read your letter, your post had been removed.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:15:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#39 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:00:29 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 7:12 PM, AA wrote:

> Hello Yada
>
> My name is AA , I live in Cairo .
> I would suggest you reconsider studying your opinion about prophet Muhammad. Ask yourself again with a clean heart, "Am I really right or wrong?"
>
> I would like to remind you that many of Muhammad's enemies became friends . Do you know that there was a jewish neighbour who used to throw dirt at Muhammad's door every day. The prophet used to remove the dirt silently. One day, the prophet didn't find the dirt at his door, so he visited his jewish neighbour asking for him and found him sick, he comforted him and said good words to him. The jewish guy was surprised of that attitude and he became a moslem ever since. Would you imagine a man with such a mentalty be the same one as some people in the west describe him?
>
> This is just a tiny note and one day you will find out the truth.
>
> With best regards
>
-AA

Yada's response:

Quote:
A,

Read the evidence from the oldest and most reliable Islamic sources cited in Prophet of Doom and then ponder the possibility of me changing my mind. You have cited one hadith from a questionable source about a Jew Muhammad may have treated well, and yet the Qur'an and Hadith are filled with older and more reliable quotes of Muhammad robbing, exiling, enslaving, raping, and murdering Jews.

Moreover, Muhammad wasn't a prophet. He didn't get a single prediction right, and he got many wrong. In fact, Muhammad couldn't even get the past right.

Read the book "A." It will free you of Muhammad's curse.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:26:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#40 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:12:51 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM, A wrote:

> I have never seen a better, more comprehensive and in depth site as this on the Religion of Islam. It is the best. I can not give any better description and am more than pleased with it and know that it took a very great and sincere EFFORT and plenty of man hours to give it to the world interested in the truth. There was also a micro-chip awakening within the soul of this writer that was not of him but from GOD who removed the veil or chrysalis for the worm to BECOME on WING as the Buttterfly as per predestined design. I want to be a PART of this EXODUS which is about to become an Exponential Increase towards ultimate BECOMINGNESS of crossing over into the Promise of God. Therefore I would like to share what I have. Your findings are GREAT and wonderful in DETAIL on any level and when I see Greatness, I can acknowledge it but there is still one thing missing and that is the very ESSENCE of it that can DESTROY all lies for onmce and for all and that is the HIDDEN and "wrapped-up" SECRET NAME of God that the Queen of Sheba (Bilqis) paid more than R12billion (when gold at $700/oz) 3000 years ago on her trip to Suleiman for this NAME of the GOD of Israel (see 1Kings 10 and sura 27:30) . I reveal this NUCLEUS of the matter in my work where Solomon encoded the Name of Jesus Christ and she PUT it into the constitution of Yemen of the day.Once this TRUTH is revealed in proper understanding the CURSE of Malachi 2 and sura 3:61 will be lifted for all time and then sura 68;42 aqnd 43 will be fulfilled when the SHIN is revealed within the Tetragrammaton. If intersted to WIN and to have more ammo than you can imagine, contact me. In LOVE of truth. Anen.

Yada's response:

Quote:
On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM, A wrote:

> I have never seen a better, more comprehensive and in depth site as
> this on the Religion of Islam. It is the best. I can not give any
> better description and am more than pleased with it and know that it
> took a very great and sincere EFFORT and plenty of man hours to give
> it to the world interested in the truth.There was also a micro-chip
> awakening within the soul of this writer that was not of him but from
> GOD who removed the veil or chrysalis for the worm to BECOME on WING
> as the Buttterfly as per predestined design. I want to be a PART of
> this EXODUS which is about to become an Exponential Increase towards
> ultimate BECOMINGNESS of crossing over into the Promise of God.
> Therefore I would like to share what I have. Your findings are GREAT
> and wonderful in DETAIL on any level and when I see Greatness, I can
> acknowledge it but there is still one thing missing and that is the
> very ESSENCE of it that can DESTROY all lies for onmce and for all and
> that is the HIDDEN and "wrapped-up" SECRET NAME of God that the Queen of Sheba
> (Bilqis) paid more than R12billion (when gold at $700/oz) 3000 years ago on
> her trip to Suleiman for this NAME of the GOD of Israel (see 1Kings 10 and
> sura 27:30) . I reveal this NUCLEUS of the matter in my work where Solomon
> encoded the Name of Jesus Christ and she PUT it into the constitution of
> Yemen of the day.Once this TRUTH is revealed in proper understanding the
> CURSE of Malachi 2 and sura 3:61 will be lifted for all time and then sura
> 68;42 aqnd 43 will be fulfilled when the SHIN is revealed within the
> Tetragrammaton. If intersted to WIN and to have more ammo than you can
> imagine, contact me. In LOVE of truth.Anen.

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:28:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#41 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:22:42 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:12 PM, C B wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HiMgW9yd7w
>
> Dear Yada,

> I came across this interesting clip by a Shiia cleric, who seems to be verry knowlegeble on Islamic history. He acuses our cute litle Ayesha of being the assasin of our lovely Prophet...not a moment too soon, if is true. Do you think is historically accurate? If so, why is she called "Mother of believers"; I'm litle confused. I'm curious about what you have to say about this subject, so could you elaborate please?

> Million blessings;
> -C

Yada's response:

Quote:
C,

There is no way to know. While Muhammad abused her for years, he was her source of power, at least among women in the community. But it doesn't matter. Mo's poison is too widespread.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:34:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#42 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:40:40 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:56 PM, TK wrote:

> Sir:
>
> You continue to state that you are not driven by any agenda and that you have no affiliation with any religion. That seems hardly the case when just browsing the "If you are a Muslim: Welcome" page. You state it is God who has asked you to expose Islam. It is blatantly obvious that you have a strong connection with some Yahuweh fellow as well. To me this is just dishonest. Where's the part where you ask us for money to support your cause?
>
-TK
>
> Toronto, ON

Yada's rsponse:

Quote:
T,

Yahuweh is God's one and only name. It is the name He used 7,000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, all written 1,000 years before Islam was conceived. Yahuweh is anti-religious for many important reasons, so I am anti-religious. And it is a name you should know because Allah falsely claims to be Yahuweh. It is what Satan has always craved.

No one has paid me anything to support the cause of exposing and condemning Islam. Yahuweh's rewards are spiritual and eternal. But even if someone had paid me a billion dollars, it wouldn't change the evidence contained in the book. Like most people who can't refute a message, you have elected to slander the messenger. I'm irrelevant. The evidence is all that matters.

Read the book starting with Sources--Islam's Dark Past. When you are done, read www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:40:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#43 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 2:49:14 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 9:50 PM, TO wrote:

> Mr. Winn,
>
> Thank you for your thoughtful response to my email. You make very interesting points. I've dipped into your Yada Yahweh a few times and I have enjoyed it every time. I know you don't believe that Yahweh (I'm used to calling Him Jesus) will return until about 2032 and hope you're wrong about that. I pray and hope for Him to come back soon!
>
> I'm one who definitely doesn't love the world. I cringe at its grotesque vanity with itself and am tired of its base behavior. An empty, over-sexualized world thinks it's smarter, wiser, and lovelier than any other in history, when the truth is the opposite. As King Solomon said, "Vanity....all is vanity"
>
> I think it's wonderful that you share freely so much with the world from your ministry. I really do love your site. I'll be happy to buy your Prophet of Doom in the new format you're working on, though I have the big-book form it is now in.
>
> God Bless,
>
-TS

Yada's response:

Quote:
-T,

Yahweh, or more correctly, with the w pronounced, Yahuweh, is our Heavenly Father's one and only name. Rabbis, and then English translators removed His name 7,000 times from the Old Covenant Scriptures and replaced it with Lord (which is Satan's title and defines his ambition). Diminished to human form, Yahuweh selected the perfect name to describe His mission: Yahushua, meaning Yah Saves. Ignorant and errant men replaced this accurate and meaningful name with "Jesus" in the 17th century.

"Christ" is equally errant and without rational basis. If it is a title, it's Messiyah, and thus should be transliterated as such. If it is a descriptive word, then it should be translated "Anointed Implement of Yah." The Greek basis of Christ means "drugged and whitewashed" and accordingly it is not written out anywhere on any page of the pre-Constantine Renewed Covenant manuscript (except in the one place where it does mean drugged as applied to the Laodicean assembly in Revelation).

When fighting a false god like Allah, our best weapon is the true name. For example, the Qur'an says that "the son of Mary" was Issa, Arabic for Esau, the one person Yahuweh called out by name to say He hates. Esau married one of Ishmael's daughters and adopted his religion--a dogma which was reborn as Islam. The Qur'an claims that Islam is the religion of Ishmael and Muhammad claims to be one of his descendants.

Further, the first name given to the spirit who became known as Allah in the Qur'an is "Lord," plagiarizing the lead of the Babylonian Talmud--the Qur'an's primary source. The second name, and one that forms the basis of several surahs, is ar-Rachman. He was the moon god a Yemeni reciter Muhammad copied in format and style. When the Islamic god's name finally changes to Allah following the Satanic Verses and Muhammad having to flee Mecca in shame, we are told that Allah has 99 names, none of which is Yahweh. And yet in the Scriptures Allah claims he inspired, Yahweh says that a god by any other name is false. Names are important--especially in spiritual battles, especially today.

The problem is that far too many Christian writers use standard translations as if they were reliable. They aren't. And far too many Christians have replaced Yahuweh's seven Miqra'ey with Babylonian sun god festivals so the are without a proper foundation.

Yahuweh will return on Yowm Kippurym exactly 40 Yowbel from His fulfillment of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits in 33. And that means that the Tribulation begins in the fall of 2026. That is how much time we have. While the day is known for the Taruw'ah harvest known as the rapture, the year is not--although it must occur before the Tribulation begins. These dates aren't speculative. I haven't guessed at them or used any codes. The Scriptural evidence is overwhelming. Poor translations and religious corruptions are what's blinding so many from knowing the obvious.

Thanks for your interest Tim, and for your support of Walid. I love having him engaged and on our side. He is a good man.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:41:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#44 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2008 3:56:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
2008/5/9 "horse" wrote:
f#ck you,

Yada's response:

Quote:
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Prophet of Doom [mailto:email@prophetofdoom.net]
> Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 9:08 AM
> To: horse
> Cc: Prophet of Doom
> Subject: Re:
>
> Thanks for the lovely sentiment. You must be an intellectual.
>
> Yada

Offline Yada  
#45 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:38:11 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between WKS and Yada. Yada's reponses appear in the color red.

Quote:
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:48 AM, WKS wrote:

You have been extremelyyy badly misrepresented by someone, either because you havent understood the book or because you have chosen not to. I cant explain everything to you except that Quran is a word of god that contains such scientific facts about child birth, water cycle, astrology, ecology, astronomy and everything you can think of.

What the Quran has to say about these six things are overwhelmingly inaccurate. You have been duped. Moreover, what it has to say about the sun setting in a spring and about Alexander visiting people who live where the sun goes to bed, is laughable.

Quote:
Prophet Mohammad was an illeterate man, he couldnt read or write, can your mind believe that if he was the author of the book he could state scientific facts in the book with such accuracy.

He was as dumb as is his god. Together they got most everything wrong. Islam only fools fools.

Quote:
There are many speculations about prophet's marriage with aisha when she was 9 years old, but thats not true if you just bother researching a bit. The age of aisha was somewhere between 14 and 19. Now you tell me at what age does a girl's puberty starts? At the age of 12, this means by nature or for you by scientific explanation a women is completely fertile at that age and can marry. But here Aisha age was somewhere between 14 and 19. about your speculations on prophet telling people to have slaves and have intercourse with them.

Sorry. The Hadith are completely consistent in this regard. She was 9 and he was 53. That is the definition of pedophilia and it is repulsive. If you have to alter the facts to make your prophet look moral, he isn't. Don't trust a sexual pervert. (Is there any wonder such a man's paradise was filled with virgins?)

Quote:
Now do you know that what were the terms and conditions on which you can do it. Firstly the slaves use to be in deadly situations, with no shelter and no food to eat, at that time islam allows a man to have a proper ceremony, like marriage with witnesses, called Muthaa, which is to be performed between the slave and the muslim who wanted to marry her and he would have to give her almost the same rights as a wife and any child he would bear from her would have the man's name and he will have to support it. Now where does islam go wrong here, if islam didnt allow this method the women were sure to be bound to become prostitutes but islam gave them a proper right in those times when arabia is in the most appauling situation that maybe you cant even imagine now.

Sex with a slave fits the definition of rape perfectly. There is no moral excuse or justification for it. Further, the "temporary marriage" is nothing but a justification for infidelity and fornication. Muslims use it today to have sex with prostitutes. It is in complete violation of the Seventh Commandment, which is a problem for you since Allah claims to have inspired the Torah.

Lastly, Arabia was vastly more civil, and vastly less violent before Islam than after it. Read your history.

Quote:
Prophet said that bounty of war is legal. Now think in a practical way the army he was against, for the flourishment of Islam he needed that sum of money for his followers or else islam would have never come to surface. If you think he needed that money for himself then please read history because prophet mohammad was offered the kingdomship of arabia with most beautiful women of arabia at her service. If he wanted that luxury he could have easily opted for it.

Stealing is not moral. It violates the Eighth Commandment. No civilized society has ever considered armed robbery good. But such is the nature of Islam. What Yahweh says is good, Allah says is bad. What Yahweh says is bad, allah says is good.

Your opinions regarding what Muhammad could have chosen and what he actually chose are not consistent with the oldest and most trustworthy Islamic sources. Once again, you have had to clean up Muhammad to keep him from looking like the thief, terrorist, and sexual pervert he really was.

Quote:
you have been badly misled my friend. for your good i would advice you to listen to dr zakir naik on youtube. he speaks on comparitive religion and from a scientific perspective. Listen to him and then think what you want.

Regards,

WKS

Since I have relied entirely on Islam's five oldest and most reliable texts, if I have been misled by them, there is no possibility that Islam can be true. Think about that if you are able.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#46 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 12:44:57 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "R" and Yada:

Quote:
On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 12:34 PM, "R" wrote:

> Mr. Yada and Prophet of Doom,

> YOU ARE BRILLIANT!.... and very brave. My mom sent me a link to your site and I have not been able to peel my eyes from the screen! I want to complement you on all of your hard work, and encourage you in the battle against the enemy (Islam). Your commentaries are seamless and you systematically dismantle weak and pityful arguements.

> You manage to balance all of these weighty issues with logic, witt and humor.

> Your work is truly enlightening, and quite impressive. Oh Happy Day!..... when you get to meet all who were freed from lies and hate because of your work and God's love!

> Praising our Lord

Yada's response:

Quote:
Thank you, R. You are too kind, but nonetheless, your encouraging and supportive words are nice to hear.

After you have read POD I encourage you to read YadaYahweh. It's free as well. While the content is night and day, the style is very similar.

The reason I suggest this is that our "lord" had a name and He likes it when we use it. I think you'd enjoy learning more about what He had to say, especially regarding religion, names, titles, as well as our future.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:42:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#47 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2008 1:11:03 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 7:16 PM, PC wrote:

> I enjoyed your article in regard of the enlightenment of the real Islam. It seems the world is in denial or just ignorant of what the teaching of this Warped religion really teach! I also have taken note of the phenomenal rise in anti-semitism worldwide. I pray for the Jewish folks and Israel. This is a revisting of the dark spirt of Hitler rising from the abyss. It all is starting again! God help us! I would like to be updated on some of your latest articles.
> Regards,

-PC

Yada's response:

Quote:
P,

Thanks for writing and for your support of Israel. I dedicated 77 pages of Prophet of Doom to a direct comparison between Muhammad's and Hitler's teachings, so we agree with regard to the rise of the dark spirit from the abyss.

I don't know what "article" you read at the POD site, but the book itself is 1,000 pages long. The Islamic Terrorism Timeline is also over 1,000 pages, and the various articles on the site total a couple of thousand pages more. Moreover, my first book on Islam, Tea With Terrorists, adds another 600 pages to the count. And if you like organizational behavior, especially in business, read In The Company. By accident it details what drove Muhammad to be such a power, sex, and money motivated scumbag. One of the reasons I don't add much to the site these days is that I think I've already said everything that needed to be said.

If you have consumed most of that, then I would recommend Yada Yahweh--A Conversation With God. There, you'll also find Future History and The Owner's Manual, which I highly recommend. All of these things are free online and they are all linked from the POD homepage.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:43:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#48 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:52:57 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 8:09 AM, "RT" wrote:

> I appreciate any one who exposes Islam and this great tool of Satan. I get excited observing the threat Islam is and when they all gather together north of Israel to finally destroy her, they, themselves will be destroyed according to Ezekiel 38-39. I believe the rapture will probably take place at about that time.
>
> -R

Yada's response:

Quote:
R,

Islam is the most overtly and obviously satanic dogma ever to be manifest as a mainstream religion. Allah was modeled after Halal ben Shachar, Satan.

The harvest known as the rapture will occur on the Miqra' of Taruw'ah, known as Trumpets. There are only 20 more celebrations of this Miqra' prior to the beginning of the Tribulation in the late Fall of 2026. The Magog War, an all Islamic assault against Israel, will begin in 2027. Yahweh will personally annihilate the Muslim armies as the march into Israel (carrying American weapons).

If you would like to know how I know this, I invite you to read Yada Yahweh (YadaYahweh.com) and Future History, both available free online.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:43:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:07:06 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "SS" and Yada:

Quote:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:58 AM, SS wrote:

> Hi Dude
>
> Stop behaving like a kid and put some real arguments on your website; its a real pity you have totally fabricated, mis-quoted, made up stories.... you should be spanked for telling such tall tales :-),
>
> if you have children; may they teach you a lesson by becoming muslims and good ones at that; a fitting and just gift for someone like you; I'll pray that happens, maybe through that you would understand.... but to be honest I dont hold my hopes to high.
>
> Dont know what you are animal, vegatable or mineral, to be honest, dont really care; the facts and realities are plain and you have none of them on your website.
>
> To say you have a grain of sand, on the earth worth of arguments in your favour is sadly an overstatement; your obsession with islam or religion is Id say an unhealthy one; did you get abused by a priest or summat as a kid, or mullah beat you with his beard, or a rabbi beat you with a pork sausage ?
>
> Through your propaganda, islam is getting exposure and people are looking into it, and realising the truth and turning to islam; thank you sooooo much... the effect is backfiring, i know several people who have become muslims after coming across your site.... you are responsible to the group who are making it happen... proud of yourself now?
>
> You are sadly misinformed about the facts; but hey, that is to be expected; u are a tool in gods plan to get exposure of islam, and satan is using you; he's a good buddy of mine, he told me.... he told me something else, he's enjoying his holiday in the states these days, and gaining his popularity their for new recruits, especially in the governement :-)
>
> So, God works in mysterious ways and also Satan does :-), learn from Satan, that would be the better strategy; trust me;- hell dont trust me; i dont care.
>
> Even he will be forgiven on judgement day, even satan has faith in the lord; question is; do you have more faith then satan in your Lord?
>
> Think about it, it may save your soul in this life :-), I stress on the may, but to be honest I dont care.
>
> Life is too short to hate people for what they believe in.
>
> Lets see if you are a man of your words and put every detail of this email on your website.
>
> Regards
>
>-SS

Yada's response:

Quote:
Congratulations, with thousands of entries to date, your letter ranks as one of the most childish, ignorant, and irrational we have received at Prophet of Doom. In the future, if you feel compelled to criticize something, read it first. What is it about Islam that renders its victims unable to think or communicate rationally.

There are some one thousand copiously documented and irrefutable arguments against Muhammad, Allah, Islam, and the Qur'an in Prophet of Doom. While thousands of Muslims have tried, no one has found a single "fabrication," "misquotation," or translation error in the book. It is the opposite of what you claim.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:45:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2008 3:09:11 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM, MK wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> I really tried hard but I couldn't get your book. I even phoned the United States but to no avail. Seems to me they want to muzzle you. I admire you because you're fighting against a horrible, insidious and perverted religion. And you're risking your life. Terrorism doesn't know any borders. Please let me know how to get your book at a reasonable price and I'd like to help you fighting against the head bangers
>
Hope to hear from you
>
Cheers
>
-M

Yada's response:

Quote:
M,

Prophet of Doom is free online in HTML, PDF, and MP3. With several hundred thousand signed protestations against it, bookstores are afraid to carry it, so it's easier to give it away. Muslims are universally paranoid of the truth. It is the one thing lethal to Islam.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:46:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified