logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bitnet  
#51 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:35:41 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Don't these Muslims who spew profanities and vitriolic realise that they can get US$50,000 and a complete retraction if they can properly refute Ali Sina at faithfreedom.org? Why can't they put forth proper arguments from their own books? Is it because they are not literate in Arabic? Cannot understand what they recite? Too stupid to understand what they read? Prefer not to understand what they read so that they can continue to fit in with the others? Rather drag down others in violence and not realising that they are acting according to their own books? Just too evil and selfish to get to the supposed "treasures" in heaven that they will kill others and themselves? All they have to do is read and understand what is written in their own books, not what is said to them by their ulamaks and mullahs. No, they have made gods out of their own books, which is why they get very upset to the point of violence if one of their gods is defaced. Their god cannot act so they act on his behalf, making themselves gods in the process.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 4:12:46 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Shalom and grace from av' YAHUWEH everyone,

Quote:
> Even he will be forgiven on judgement day, even satan has faith in the lord; question is; do you have more faith then satan in your Lord?

Does Islam really teach that? Because if so... Nice try Hallal but... no. Even if you write it in all of your religions... no.

Mike Br.

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 2:51:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Yada  
#53 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:52:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 11:44 PM, "AM" wrote:
>
> I want to thank you for your research, I am a christian and I could never understand the hatred the Muslims felt and portrayed against the Jews and the Christians. I also believed that the muslims worshiped the same god as the Jews and the Christians God. I understand where all the hate comes from now, it makes perfect sense. I differ with you in the belief that muhammad created Allah, I believe that Satan used Muhammad, I think he might have been possessed. But I'm not sure, I do know now that he was very evil. I just don't know how these people are so hard headed when faced with the facts. Do you have a clue as to why they do not want to know the truth. Their clerics openly talk evil, and they follow along like blind sheep. Thank you for trying to get the message out.
>
> -A

Yada's response:

Quote:
A,

Thanks for writing. It is a shame that Western Christians have been led to believe that "we all worship the same god." While our media, politicians, and academic institutions are responsible for propagating this lie, I blame pastors and priests for not having the wisdom to educate themselves or the character and courage to tell the truth.

All of your questions are answered in the book. There is even proof that Muhammad was demon possessed and that Allah was modeled after Satan.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 3:05:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:06:08 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "KS" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 8:13 AM, "KS" wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> First let me say how much I enjoy your site. It has opened up information for many of us in a clear, concise, orderly fashion, and Islam will never be the same since the web has opened up a number of sites which are helping thousands - maybe millions - of us arm ourselves for this spiritual battle.
>
> I have a question about the following Bukhari quote on your site:
> Bukhari:V4B52N137
>
> "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
>
> I often go to the USCMSA site for their open collection of islamic texts, or at least as many as are allowed to be translated into English. This particular site (and now I've really scoured the web for every hadith collection I can find), does not stipulate a "negro slave" or "black slave" (as I've also heard it quoted). It says:
>
> Volume 4, Book 52, Number 137:
>
> Narrated Abu Huraira:
>
> The Prophet said, "Let the slave of Dinar and Dirham of Quantify and Khamisa (i.e. money and luxurious clothes) perish for he is pleased if these things are given to him, and if not, he is displeased!"
>
> Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, " Let the slave of Dinar and Dirham, of Quantify and Khamisa perish as he is pleased if these things are given to him, and if not, he is displeased. Let such a person perish and relapse, and if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him. Paradise is for him who holds the reins of his horse to strive in Allah's Cause, with his hair unkempt and feet covered with dust: if he is appointed in the vanguard, he is perfectly satisfied with his post of guarding, and if he is appointed in the rearward, he accepts his post with satisfaction; (he is so simple and unambiguous that) if he asks for permission he is not permitted, and if he intercedes, his intercession is not accepted."
>
> My specific question to you is, is this adjective "black" or "negro" found in the Arabic translations of Bukhari, and purged from the English translation, or is the Hadith misquoted on your site, and every other site in which I see it? I have just been challenged by one of allah's slaves about abusing truth regarding his beloved false prophet, and when I checked the various hadith sites, he appears to be right. I'm not yet ready to tuck my tail and run, but I can feel my face getting flushed. LOL - any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> KS
>

Yada's response:

Quote:
K,

The USC MSA (Muslim Student's Association) site copyedited Bukhari after I published Prophet of Doom. I not only made a copy of their original Bukhari presentation, I used it in writing the book. I also have a hard copy volume from the same translator. Therefore, the USCMSA site is wrong, and the other references which include "black or negro slafve" are accurate.

While changing the translation to make Muhammad and his companions seem sane and civil, and to fight the impact of Prophet of Doom, may strike you as inappropriate, it's a gnat on a camel's behind compared to the overwhelming evidence Muhammad was a sexual pervert, terrorist, and complete fraud.

I applaud you for doing your homework. I only wish everyone were so diligent. Hopefully, the truth about Islam will be known to many.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 3:08:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:15:50 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between TK and Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 7:56 PM, TK wrote:

Sir:

You continue to state that you are not driven by any agenda and that you have no affiliation with any religion. That seems hardly the case when just browsing the "If you are a Muslim: Welcome" page. You state it is God who has asked you to expose Islam. It is blatantly obvious that you have a strong connection with some Yahuweh fellow as well. To me this is just dishonest. Where's the part where you ask us for money to support your cause?

TK

Toronto, ON

Yada's response:

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 8:02 PM, Prophet of Doom <email@prophetofdoom.net>
wrote:

T,

Yahuweh is God's one and only name. It is the name He used 7,000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, all written 1,000 years before Islam was conceived. Yahuweh is anti-religious for many important reasons, so I am anti-religious. And it is a name you should know because Allah falsely claims to be Yahuweh. It is what Satan has always craved.

No one has paid me anything to support the cause of exposing and condemning Islam. Yahuweh's rewards are spiritual and eternal. But even if someone had paid me a billion dollars, it wouldn't change the evidence contained in the book. Like most people who can't refute a message, you have elected to slander the messenger. I'm irrelevant. The evidence is all that matters. Read the book starting with Sources--Islam's Dark Past. When you are done, read www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

"TK" answers:

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:05 PM, "TK" wrote:

Yeah okay buddy whatever, like Christianity and the other major religions are soooo perfect right? As for Yahuweh I have never heard of him and whatever this garbage is that you're filling the planet with.

I dunno where Allah claims to be Yahuweh and I don't know why you write it is a name that I should know.

Loser

-TK

Yada's response:

Quote:
TK,

If you had read before you ranted, you would have learned that I destroy the religion of Christianity the same way I proved that Islam was a complete fraud--using its Scriptures. That evidence is compiled at www.YadaYahweh.com. The real God's Scriptures reveal that His is pro relationship and anti-religious.

The fact that you have never heard of Yahuweh, or that you "dunno where Allah claims to be Yahuweh" is one of many reasons you are a Muslim. If you knew what I know and have shared in Prophet of Doom, you would be free of Muhammad's hoax.

Yahuweh is God's name, His one and only name. He revealed Himself in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. You will find His name preserved 7,000 times in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Since Allah falsely claims to have inspired these books, and since Allah's message is the antithesis of Yahuweh's, all informed and rational people know for certain that Allah is not god.

I cannot help you become rational, but I can't help you become informed. That is the purpose of Yada Yahweh and Prophet of Doom. What you do with that information is up to you.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 3:27:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Matthew  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:28:39 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Regarding Yada's post #59:

Qur'an 2:106 "When we cancel a Verse or throw it into oblivion, We replace it with a better one." [Or:] "Whatever Revelation We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We substitute something better."
Offline Yada  
#57 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:28:31 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 12:58 AM, "VA" wrote:

> Good Job
>
> Dear friend , You are a real enlighted soul. You have presented facts about Islam which no body wants or dare to talk about, Media is fearful, Even europian govt are fearful. I always thought why every terrorist is a muslim. I belong to india & I am a Hindu. Muslims terrorist invasion in india started 1200 years ago. They did every thing which a devil can do to indians. But you see even those Indians who were the product of Rapes by these terrorist or who accepted Islam under threat. There Generations are Muslims & they are again destroying their own country. They are Killing Hindus though we are in Majority but , every one including Indian media fear to talk about Islam & no body has a debate why Rt from the begining Islam has been a threat to the world peace. Hear in India is a man called Dr Jakir Naik he runs Peace TV. He is a very cleaver & learned face of Islam, He very shrudly says that Islam is the supreme religion, Kuran is supreme book, & only Islam will prevail in the world. This is a good step, the West has to wake up, Islamic people are enjoying Democratic freedom to propagate terrorism. I Hope God will Bless you. :)
>
> Yours
>
> Dr.VA

Yada's response:

Quote:
Dr. A,

Thank you for your encouraging words. It is a shame that the world's media, politicians, teachers, and clergy are either too ignorant or too fearful to discuss Islam's true nature. Millions have died, and a billion will die, as a direct result of our universal tolerance of this evil and violent religious scam.

The only reason Islamic apologists prevail is because the populous is apathetic and unaware. To see Indians tolerant of Islam after 1300 years of Islamic terror and oppression is beyond understanding. To see Americans tolerant of Islam after squandering two trillion dollars and 10,000 lives in the fradulent "war against terror," makes me want to scream.

Sadly, we deserve our fate because there are too few people like you, who know the truth and aren't afraid to tell it.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 3:28:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#58 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:30:34 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:10 AM, "VA" wrote:

> Dear friend, your Books need to be translated in to hindi & then its information has to be given to the Hindu Rt wing Political parties in India like BJP & Shiv Sena. My Friend I am sure one Billion Indian suffering from Islamic Terrorists will support you. Please Involve India in this Mission ,I think you dont know Afganistan, Pakistan Bangladesh are Indians, & they were converted to Islam, & now they are like a cancer to the world. But I fear you may be Baned by Pseudo Libral Pseudosacular & cowardly People.

Yada's response:

Quote:
I agree with you. Please find a group of people willing to do so. We'll post the Hindi translation on our site. And if the team of translators want to publish the book in India, I will grant them full rights to do so. I want nothing other than for people to have access to the truth.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, September 8, 2008 3:30:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#59 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 2:32:36 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 9:25 AM, "JB" wrote:

> make a better reserch next time on bukhari. he was later known to be a lier and was driven from the muslim community at that time. so none of the muslim takes his word or book serious.

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

I wish Bukhari was unbelievable. I wish Muslim was unbelievable. I wish Ishaq's Sira was unbelievable. I wish Tabari's Ta'rikh was unbelievable. That way, Muhammad and his Qur'an would also be unbelievable.

However, Bukhari, Muslim, Ishaq, and Tabari are the most reliable sources Muslims have. They are the only sources of information regarding Muhammad and the formation of Islam written within 200 years of the religion's creation. More important still, their Hadith were all communicated to us the exact same way an by the exact same people who brought us the Qur'an. If they were liars, nothing Islamic can be trusted including the Qur'an. So, if you wish to criticize the research presented in Prophet of Doom, you are going to have to do much better than calling Bukhari a liar.

Here is what Muslims who have done their research and are better informed than you have to say about Bukhari. This comes from the first chapter of Prophet of Doom--Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words.

To provide some objectivity to this startling portrayal, recognize that nothing is known about Muhammad and his creation, Islam, apart from five books. They represent the only surviving written record scribed within 250 years of the prophet's life. They, and only they, represent fundamental Islam. They are the authority, the "gospel truth." Any statement not derived from these sources is conjecture, speculation, and opinion.

To firmly establish the validity, nature, and appropriateness of these Islamic scriptures, I want to combine what the Islamic scholars said in the preface to the most revered Hadith collection with what others wrote on the opening page of the Qur'an. "Sahih Bukhari is a Collection of sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad, also known as the Sunnah. The reports of the Prophet's sayings and deeds are called Hadith. Bukhari lived a couple of centuries after the Prophet's death and collected his Hadith. Each report in his Collection was checked for compatibility with the Qur'an, and the veracity of the chain of reporters, or isnad, had to be established." Then... "The Qur'an is one leg of two which form the basis of Islam. The second leg is the Sunnah of the Prophet. What makes the Qur'an different from the Sunnah is its form. Unlike the Sunnah, the Qur'an is quite literally the Word of Allah, whereas the Sunnah [which is composed exclusively of Hadith] was inspired by Allah but the wording and actions are the Prophet's. The Qur'an has not been expressed using any human words. Its wording is letter for letter fixed by Allah. Prophet Muhammad was the final Messenger of Allah to humanity, and therefore the Qur'an is the last Message which Allah has sent to us. Its predecessors such as the Torah, Psalms, and Gospels have all been superceded."

The most respected Islamic scholars tell Muslims that the "Qur'an is literally the word of Allah" and that the "Sunnah was inspired by Allah." They say this because there are hundreds of commands in the Qur'an ordering Muslims to obey Muhammad, to believe in him, to follow his example. Since the Qur'an is supposed to be "Allah" speaking, the only way to obey Muhammad, to believe in and follow him, is to know what he said and did. The Hadith represents the sole repository of these words and deeds. So, despite all evidence to the contrary, Muslims believe what you are going to read from the Qur'an and Hadith is divinely inspired scripture directly from Allah.

The preponderance of this "scripture" is presented in Prophet of Doom . To provide some perspective on the scope of the coverage you should know that the Qur'an, formatted like this book, would be 200 pages. Pared of its redundancy, it would be a quarter of that length. We will analyze nearly ninety percent of that material.

Turning to the Sunnah, the Hadith in Bukhari's Collection represent 800 pages of Muhammadisms. The majority are duplicated several times in various sections. Most have multiple lines of transmitters, or isnads, for virtually identical Traditions. Further, half of Bukhari's Collection includes laws, procedures, or meaningless anecdotes that fall outside the scope of this study. Without this redundant and extraneous material there are fifty pages of prime and pertinent reports. I'll cover fifty percent of this directly and reveal thirty percent indirectly through redundancy in Ishaq and Tabari.

Much of Muslim's work is duplicated in Bukhari. He has some unique Traditions, though, and many important insights into the nature of Jihad. Wherever we can glean fresh information from Imam Muslim, we will.

The events presented by Tabari, the first Islamic historian, mirror those contained in Ishaq's biographical account. There's a seventy percent overlap in their coverage of Muhammad's life and the formation of Islam. Devoid of this overlap, extraneous poetry, and footnotes, their combined 1,500 pages of Islamic Traditions over the period we will be studying could be distilled to 250 pages of Hadith not memorialized elsewhere. Prophet of Doom analyzes eighty percent of these, as they provide the most valuable insights into Islam.

Ishaq's biography and Tabari's history are composed entirely by Hadith. They are Sunnah and thus Islamic scripture. Their Hadith feature chains of reporters, and they are in sync with other Collections and with the Qur'an. The sole difference is the arrangement. Ishaq and Tabari chose Hadith that could be presented in the order they occurred. In fact, without Ishaq and Tabari, Islam would not exist and Muhammad would be unknown. They alone provide the religion's skeleton, its context and chronology. Without this grounding in place and time, the Qur'an is indecipherable, and the remaining Hadith are raped of their meaning. It would be like being a Christian without the Gospels. The Tabari translators tell us: "Muhammad Ibn Ishaq was the most influential and earliest biographer of the Prophet. His Sira became the standard treatment of the events of Muhammad's life."

Ishaq collected Islamic scripture a century before others. The four generations of oral transmission of Hadith that followed his Collection could have done nothing but degrade the material. But sadly, Ishaq's original has been lost. What remains was edited by Hisham sixty-five years later. And Hisham said: Ishaq:691 "I am omitting things which Ishaq recorded in this book. I have omitted things which are disgraceful to discuss and matters which would distress certain people." That is why Tabari is essential. He had a copy of Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah when he composed his monumental history. Rather than editing it, he referenced Ishaq's Sira each time his Hadith shed additional light on any subject - especially Islamic creation and the Satanic Verses.

By the time you have completed this review, you will know much more about Muhammad and fundamental Islam than most Muslims. And you will understand him and his doctrine better than most scholars and clerics. You will see Muhammad as he saw himself. His motives and agenda will be as transparent as his methods and means. Islam will no longer be a mystery. The only conundrum that will remain is why anyone believed this "prophet."

If you are interested in knowing what is known about Muhammad and his god, I invite you to read Prophet of Doom, beginning with the Source Material Appendix called "Islam's Dark Past."

http://www.prophetofdoom...x_Islams_Dark_Past.Islam

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:18:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#60 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:17:01 AM(UTC)
Yada

The conversation continues between Dr. "VA" and Yada:

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM, VA wrote:

> I am totally agree with you. American war against terrorism is doubtful. The bigest source of terrorism is Pakistan. & That is sitting in american Lap. American are also giving miillions & billions doller aid to Pakistan, Giving wepons which will not be used against terrorist but against India. I dont know a lay man can judge this Foly But American media is silent?

Yada's response:

Quote:
VA,

In my Islamic Terrorism Timeline, free at the POD site, I condemn Bush for partnering with the world's largest and most aggressive state sponsor of Islamic terrorism: Pakistan. America is funding its own funeral by aiding and equipping its enemy. The American government is as foolish regarding Islam as is India's government. The tolerance of warlike dogmas such as Islam is uncivilized, fool hearty, merciless, and ultimately suicidal.

Muslims will do most anything to hide the truth about Muhammad, Allah, and Islam. The truth is the only weapon which is capable of destroying the religion and the terror it inspires. Please continue to promote the POD site in India. The more people who know the facts about Islam, the less your government will be able to appease Muslims.

I have had to endure a thousand death threats and countless attacks on my character to present the information--all from the Islamic scriptures--in Prophet of Doom. You'd think there would be more people willing to stand up for truth, and our very survival. While there are few, Muslims will find ways to silence them. If there were many, Islam would be wiped off the face of the earth.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:18:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#61 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2008 12:21:05 AM(UTC)
Yada

Dr. Va writes back with:

Quote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 6:18 PM, VA wrote:

> In India we Hindus are living under indirect muslim rule as our politician keep on doing there apeasment. Here salman rushdi was band, Tasleema Nusreen a bangla writer was band due to muslim pressure. So it is difficult to find people . But I gave yur web address to a muslim & he will distribute the web address to his brothers. I feel your site may be banned in India, Because our caward leaders will do it.I feel you destribute Link at orkut & other social network. Can you send me a PDF Translation of Kuran & Bibil.
>
> -V

Yada's response:

Quote:
VA,

We have posted a PDF version of the five most popular Islamic translations of the Koran into English on our website. I do not have a PDF of any of them in Hindi, however. As for the Bible, I have translated much of it into amplified English at www.YadaYahweh.com. The portions I've translated are available at the site in PDF. Prophet of Doom is also available in it entirety in PDF, HTML, and MP3 on the site. If you need more than this, let me know.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:17:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#62 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2008 1:50:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between the "Islamic Research Foundation" and Yada:

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 1:14 AM, AK wrote:
> Assalam Alaikum brother/s
>
> Well could you please tell me what do u get by publishing such a weird website on Islam, are you guys really fears ur god you is your Lord and my Lord, don't you think that you should get back to you scriptures and see whats is that????
>
> Please dear don't if you don't believe at least don't Disobey the Almighty lord, fear him coz to him shall we all return.
>
> are you guys Israel backed, just asking don't mind please
>
> take care
>
> If you have any concerns about Islam you can directly Dare to contact
> the address given below, if you really have a guts a real one.
>
>
> ________________________________
> Islamic Research Foundation

Yada's response:

Quote:
We appreciate the "Islamic Research Foundation's" interest in the Prophet of Doom site. It's too bad the "Public Trust" couldn't even read so much as the dedication to the book to find the answer to their question as to "what we get by publishing" the book.

While I understand that Muhammad and his wannabe god Allah order Muslims to hate Israel and Jews, the POD site receives absolutely no financial or other assistance from any Israeli or Jewish organization. If you had bothered to read the Prologue of the book, you would have known that as well. And that of course makes your list of alleged Jewish conversions ludicrous. The Qur'an orders Muslims not to trust Jews, and not to associate with them. Allah even goes so far as to call Jews "apes and swine."

As for "really fears ur god you is your Lord and my Lord," I beg to differ. Allah was modeled after Satan. Most every reference to him in the Qur'an depicts this dark, deceitful, and death-loving spirit acting exactly as Yahweh's Word depicts Halal ben Shachar, better known as Satan, but meaning the Adversary. So, I neither fear him, nor is he my lord.

The only Spirit I acknowledge is Yahuweh. I don't however fear Him. He is my friend and father. The story of our relationship is detailed in Yada Yahweh. Your Foundation would do well to read it, especially your "Jewish" members.

Since you labeled the book published on the site "weird," I have a
question: How is it possible for the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual and chronological presentation of Islam's five oldest and most trusted sources to be "weird" if the the most authentic Muslim scriptural sources aren't "weird?" The entire basis of Prophet of Doom--Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words, is to use the Sirah's and Tarikh's Hadith to order the Qur'an chronologically and to then set it into the context of Muhammad's life as it is known to us through the best and oldest Islamic sources.

Rationally, therefore, either your criticism is errant or Islam is errant--or both. Perhaps the brain trust at the Islamic Research Foundation would like to rethink their ignorant and irrational criticism and try another, better informed and sane approach. Like, you may want to try reading the book and dealing with its citations first.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:16:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2008 2:50:13 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 2:48 PM, "CD" wrote:

> Hi, firstly can i say that, as i live in England's politically correct society, i thought i was the only one who thought islam was evil until i found prophet of doom and realized that there are thousands of people who realize this as well. I would therefore like to start by thanking you for this.
>
> I do have a question about one of the things i have read on your website;
>
> In the article 'The War on Terror: An Open Letter' you talk about the real enemy being islam and not terrorism and that islam is the enemy to be fought. Do you mean by this that muslims themselves should be literally fought regardless of weather they are the perpetrators of terrorism or not, or that islam should be fought (i.e. converting muslims)? I personally think that tarring an entire religions followers with the same brush is a very dangerous thing to do (as WW2 shows us) as the vast majority of muslims are in fact the innocent followers of an evil religion. I myself have had friendships with moderate muslims and it has always been very hard for me to think that my friends are indoctrinated by such an evil religion.
>
> Thanks for your time, i look forward to your reply and future books / articles,
>
> -C

Yada's response:

Quote:
"C,"

I'd encourage you to read the books Prophet of Doom, Tea With Terrorists, and Islamic Terrorism Timeline. They all clearly state that the enemy is Islam, not bad Muslims. Peaceful Muslims are the victims of Islam. To save them from their evil, destructive, deceitful, and deadly dogma, and to free the rest of us from the terror fundamentalist Islam engenders, we must openly, aggressively, knowledgeably, and judgmentally condemn the religion. This should be a war of words, not bullets and bombs.

I do not, however, support conversion. All I want is for the evidence to be made available so that people can make informed choices.

The only correlation I see to WWII with regard to Islam is that it is virtually identical to Nazism and the ignorance and tolerance of that politicized religion led to the deaths of 50 million people.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:16:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:19:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 12:53 PM, "AR" wrote:

> Dear Mr. Winn,
>
> I'm German and hit upon you page, trying to find confirmation about the diabolic origin of koran. I thank you for you long, long scrutinizing work. I fully "share your heart for the plight of Muslims" as you say at the end of your letter to the reader. They are really caught by that idea of preexisting Koran in heaven. I suppose if you take that notion of preexistence away from Islam, it breaks down like a house of cards. I've made a link to your homepage from my own page about the origin of koran.
>
> I'm going to read more of you pages. We certainly must fight the monstrous lies of Islam with intelligent arguments and with utmost resolution. Wirh best wishes for you
>
> -AR

Yada's response:

Quote:
A,

Thanks for the supportive comments. I appreciate the fact that you are aware of Islam's true nature and that you are engaged in the battle to expose and condemn the dogma for the benefit of Muslims and non-Muslims.

I went to your site, but since I am not able to read German I was not able to review your evidence and reasoning. However, I agree with the conclusions you've stated in this letter as well as your call to be bold.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:13:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 1:45:03 PM(UTC)
Yada

The conversation with "AR" continues:

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:41 AM, "AR" wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> Thank you for your answer! It encourages me to write once more on a special point and to ask a question. First, it seemed to me that you see the sources of the Koran mostly in the Old Testament. But I think if Hell has any interest in establishing a parallel religion it is mainly to defy Christ's divine nature, because in almost monotonour repetition the Koran speaker refuses an associate beside Allah with great emphasis. And of course Muhammad denies the notion of holy trinity. Perhaps you are no Christian, so you priorities may lie elsewhere. You might check on that point, though.
>
> Then there is my question. The reason why Islam holds its faithful with an iron grip to doctrinal thinking and preventing them from making use of their natural intelligence is that they believe there is an pre-existing original of the Koran in Heaven. The reason for this belief, however, is rooted in Muslim notion that the verses of the Koran are so inimitable, so unparalleled that it simply must have been formed in heaven. But I'm sure this belief is completely unjustified. There is so consummate poetry throughout antiquity and the Christian Age that the Koran verses might be poor in comparison. Of course, the great error of Muslims is clear to me: In appreciating the Koran they only refer to the beauty of verse, but never of contents, which is really decisive. I found a bit of information about the quality of verse and style in an online-article of the British Encyclopedia (http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/KHA_KRI/KORAN.html): The verses are called semi-poetical, because there are rhymes on the one hand, but hardly any rhythm. What are your findings? Are Muslims right in their judgment of Koran verses? Can Muhammad be so sure about his challenge in 2:23 that no one can produce a sure like it?
>
> I would be very thankful for an answer to my question. In fact, Muslims can only be freed from their notion of a pre-existing heavenly Koran if they realize that the language used in the Koran is anything but sophisticated. Do you think Muhammad could read and write? Do you think of metaphysical forces participated in forming the Koran verses? If you wrote about these question in your internet project you could tell me.
>
> I hope I didn't bother you too much with my questions
>
> Kind regards,
>
> -A

Yada's response:

Quote:
A,

I was a Christian in my youth but am no longer because the basis of that term means "drugged and whitewashed." I am an adopted member of Yahuweh's family, and thus a "Yahuwdym"--meaning "Related to Yah." To appreciate why I say these things I invite you to read Yada Yahweh--A Conversation With God. Its amplification of Hebrew and Greek prophetic Scripture is free at www.YadaYahweh.com.

Actually, I see most of the Meccan surahs being inspired by Arabian paganism--and prove as much in the early chapters of the book. And the Yathrib/Medina surahs were inspired by the Babylonian Talmud. I make this case in the Source Material Appendix called "Islam's Dark Past." You'll find it at: http://www.prophetofdoom..._Islams_Dark_Past.Islam.

The only connection to the "Bible" and "Old Testament" in Islam is that the Talmud itself is a corruption of these things. Muhammad was therefore a horrid plagiarizer, making bad worse.

Per your point, Satan already had a perfect counterfeit to Yahweh's plan--which by the way, is not a religion, but instead a relationship. Today we call the counterfiet religion "Catholicism." It was born out of the sungod religions of Babylon as manifest and lived by Constantine. Most of their teachings are more in line with Babylon than with Scripture. If you are a Catholic, sorry for the bad news. But there is hope. Please read the God Damn Religion volume of Yada Yahweh to fully appreciate the problem and solution.
(http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_God_Damn_Religion.YHWH)

Satan influenced Islam to be sure, and the Adversary benefits from it, but Islam is as purely Satanic as mankind will endure. It isn't even remotely a parallel to Yahweh's Word, but rather the antithesis. God has a lot to say about Islam in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms as a result--and it is all bad. Yahweh is pro-choice and Islam means submission.

I am pleased that you understand the Qur'an's animosity to the Messiah, and that you recognize the Messiyah as divine. However, since you are engaged in the spiritual battle to expose and condemn Islam, I would encourage you to read Yada Yahweh so that you might incorporate God's actual names into your message. There is no place where it is more important than judging a false religion. The book begins here: http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis.YHWH.

If you read Yada Yahweh you will discover that the Trinity is a Babylonian sun god concept, not Scriptural. Yahushua and the Set Apart Spirit are diminished manifestations of Yahweh set into our four dimensional construct to serve us. Rather than being unique individuals, or persons, they are simply part of God set apart from Him for our benefit. The concept of being "set apart" defines much of Yah's message and is encapsulated in the Miqra'ey and Ekklesia--both terms meaning "called out," and thus set apart. In fact the term "holy," is actually a mistranslation as is "Church." The Spirit is "Set Apart," not Holy and the Ekklisia is "Called Out."

While Muslims are told that the Qur'an is a perfect book, any rational review of it demonstrates that it is among the worst books ever written. It is plagiarized, hopelessly jumbled, repetitive, contradictory, consistently mean spirited, open ended with its calls to war, errant both historically and scientifically, and without context or even rational transitions. Moreover, the earliest copies of the Qur'an differ substantially from the "perfect" copy Muslims read today. No informed, rational person would believe the claim.

I cover the topic of rhyme and rhythm versus content in Prophet of Doom, and especially in the Source Material appendix. There is no sane justification for calling it superior to anything. Dr. Seuss wrote better poetry than Allah in One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.

My conclusions are that Muslims remain Muslims because religions are effective opiates. There is no freedom of speech or religion in most Muslim nations, and leaving Islam is a death sentence. The Qur'an even tells Muslims not to question their religion. Further, to be a non-Muslim in an Islamic country is to have no rights, political, legal, or financial.

Beyond this, Islam is very effective at corrupting a person's ability to think rationally. There is a reason Islamic countries are the least educated, least productive, least inventive, least civil, least free, and most sexist places on earth to live. If you read some of the letters we've posted in the Feedback section of the site, you'll see what I mean.

In the Source Material appendix, I detail the deficiency of Arabic from several perspectives. Not only is the language the second worst on earth, but most all of the Qur'an's religious terms are Hebrew and Greek--not Arabic.

Lastly, Muhammad could not read or right. That is why his sources for plagiarism were so easy to identify. If you read the book, you'll come to understand how I was able to pinpoint them.

And yes, Muhammad was demon possessed. He admitted as much on two occasions. But beyond that, Allah was modeled after Satan. "Allahu Akbar" is what got the Devil in trouble in the first place.

Since this is much more, and much different than you probably wanted to hear, I hope that you invest the time to check out the evidence behind my conclusions rather than dismissing them. There are too few people engaged in this battle and we need you.

Yada

Edited by moderator Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:12:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2008 1:56:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 8:54 PM, . "S" wrote:

> Yada,
>
> Thanks for creating such an eye opening and rare site. I'm definitely letting people know about it. I only wish I could do more and others would take as much time as you did to learn about the Koran. I just wanted to if you had any information on the Talmud. I read some verses that seem pretty anti-christian and also on the wicked side. Am I misinterpreting them?

Thanks…your thoughts.
>
~S

Quote:
S,

The Qur'an is actually a poorly plagiarized version of Talmudic passages, so these books have a great deal in common. I despise the Talmud, not only for its anti Messianic and Gowym passages, but for its corruption of Yahweh's message in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms.

While I am very critical of Rabbinical Judaism in Yada Yahweh, I have not dissected Jewish religious lore the way I have Islam's because Jews aren't out killing innocent people in mass. Muslims are.

So while there are violent and intolerant passages in the Talmud, fundamentalist Jews don't act them out. And the violent and intolerant passages in the Old Covenant Scriptures aren't open ended as they are in Islam. Yahweh's call to arms was limited to a handful of towns in a small strip of land, for one specific reason, three thousand years ago. Allah's call to war is for all time, for all people, and for the whole planet.

God wanted to establish a control group and through them reveal His Word so that we might come to know Him and choose to live with Him. Allah orders killing because he relishes death and because he thrives on control and submission.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#67 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2008 2:52:26 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:02 AM, "MB" wrote:

> Your site is an absolute amazing source of information….
>
> I have used it over and over again to fight commen day terrorist. I
> know that I have shaken the hand of a terrorist, and this information
> helps to unblind the 95% of Canadian's who think that there are only a
> few muslims who are terrorists.
>
> If they don't believe in terror, fighting killing infidels, killing
> Christian's, Jews, and other non-believers then simply put, they are
> not muslims…. It's like saying you're a Christian that doesn't believe
> in Jesus… or an Agnostic that believes in God…
>
> Who are they kidding… oh yeah, the democrats liberals and peace
> keepers…..
>
> -M

Yada's response:

Quote:
M,

Thanks for the kind and supportive evaluation. Coming to understand Muhammad, Allah, the Koran, Hadith, and Islam is essential if we want to survive. If you don't shed our ignorance, if we don't start being judgmental, the jihadists will prevail.

Keep up the good fight. Continue to use evidence and reason as your primary weapons.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#68 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2008 2:56:02 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:44 AM, :AR: wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> Thank you dearly for your answer to my question on Islam. I really
> agree with your views about Islam. But unfortunately your ideas about
> Yahuweh sound somewhat strange to me. They remind me somehow of the
> witnesses of Jehovah, who also say the word God is pagan. I give you
> an example: Germans say Mailand for Milano and Rom for Roma, English
> has the name Rome. But in each case the same city is meant. The same
> goes for Jesus.
>
> You have no good opinion about Christianity and the Church and in this
> you share the feelings of innumerable people. But you might set aside
> the institutions and look at Jesus Christ's teachings what he says
> about the two main commandments of love of God and one's neighbour.
> What's your criticism about this?
>
> Two thousand years of Christianity have led to the world we now live
> in. The Middle Ages have produced the universities which developed the
> different sciences which again led to the scientific world picture of
> today. Do you think the Jewish religion might have spread the way
> Christianity did? So I choose to be realistic and say the world of
> today is irreversible and we should credit Christianity with what it
> contributed to human progress - inspite of so many wars alongside. But
> was Jewish history a peaceful one?
>
> I can assert you that I will go on reading your wonderful work which
> you produced in 10000 hours. And you can count on me working for
> Muslim liberation from their many illusions.
>
> All the best for you
>
> -AR

Yada's response:

Quote:
"A,"

If you what to understand what I wrote to you regarding Christianity and the Church, you are going to have to read Yada Yahweh--A Conversation With God. It is a 1500 page amplified translation of the oldest prophetic Scriptures along with some commentary. If you can handle the truth, I can promise you that it will be worth your while.

Yahuweh is God's name. Period. He used it 7000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Religious men copyedited it out, replacing it with Lord. So if this sounds strange to you, don't blame me, blame them.

There is no rational basis for the name "Jesus Christ." Neither name/title is Scriptural or valid. You won't find either in any of the pre-Constantine MSS of the Renewed Covenant.

The Savior's title is Messiyah, meaning Implement of Yah. His name is Yahushua, meaning Yah Saves. And again, if you what to understand how you have been misled by religious men regarding these things, and why the truth is important, read Yada Yahweh.

Yahushua's teachings are the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. He is the Word made flesh. This is the very basis of Yada Yahweh, making your suggestion that I "look" at them as innappropriate as asking how I am critical of them.

I not critical of anything Yahuweh/Yahushua said and did. I'm only critical of what religious men have done to corrupt and counterfeit what He said and did. My issue isn't with Yah's human manifestation Yahushua, nor with Scripture, but with what man has done to corrupt God's nature, purpose, message, and plan. Simply stated, the Catholic Church's teachings consistently contradict the very Scripture upon with they claim their authority. This is irrational.

Now as it relates to the Catholic Church, a good case can be made that on the whole and over time, it has had the most negative influence on human kind of any institution. That is not to say that there weren't some good things done along the way, but that the bad overwhelms the good. And the worst of it is creating the counterfeit of Yahuweh's Word, purpose, and plan. Even your example is flawed. While early European scientists were Catholics (a requirement to live), the institution of the Church was usually hostile to their findings.

The West was most positively influenced by Wycliffe who dared translate Scripture into languages the people could read and understand. His work ultimately led to the Reformation, and to the removal of the RCC's oppressive influence and power. The West is also shaped by Greek thought and Roman strategy, but that's a different subject.

What I'm suggesting is that you invest the same amount of time and energy reading Yada Yahweh that you do reading Prophet of Doom. The first will introduce you to God as He revealed Himself, and the second will acquaint you more completely with the Adversary. The combination will empower you and your work.

As for me, I know, trust, and rely upon Yahuweh, not men or their institutions. The two are in complete conflict so it is a choice that must be made.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#69 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 12:35:02 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 3:18 AM, "AR" wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> Thank you for writing so candidly about your religious beliefs.
> Perhaps we can agree on this: You love Yahuweh and I love Jesus and
> the holy Trinity. Let's try to be united in fighting the evils in the
> world and in our personal lives. Let's say good bye for the meantime
> and remain in peace.
>
> A

Yada's response:

Quote:
"A,"

The point is I'm anti religious because Yahuweh is anti religious--as is His Word. Further to differentiate between Yahuweh and "Jesus," is to say that you don't know who the Savior really is. And that's the problem with men having chosen to misname Him. This is probably why you love something like the Trinity which is Babylonian, and not Scriptural. Like most, you have been misled by religious institutions.

There is something far more important than exposing and condemning a religion such as Islam. Exposing thinking people to the truth as God revealed it is literally life and death. But now the choice is yours. You can continue to believe in and love the religious institutions and teachings of man, or you can come to know, trust, rely upon, and ultimately love Yahuweh as He really is. But both cannot be done as there are far too many differences between the religion of Christianity and the Scripture upon which it claims to be based.

My guess is that you aren't ready, and may never be ready, to face this unpopular reality. I hope I'm wrong.

Yada
Offline Matthew  
#70 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 4:28:39 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
LOL

We should have a poll: Will Yada ever submit to the banner of Political Correctness?
Offline Yada  
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:34:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:49 AM, "AK" wrote:

> Hi, there. I'm a blogger and a former Muslim, and I am starting my own
> site that criticizes Islam. I registered with domain privacy and
> everything, but I'm just wondering if you have ever had any kind of
> issue with that kind of thing?
>
> I'm sure you get all kinds of death threats from Muslims all the time
> (lord knows I have, for very minor things), but I just wanted to ask
> if anyone every hacked your privacy at all?
>
> -A

Yada's response:

Quote:
"A,"

Congratulations on being sufficiently informed and rational to leave Islam. More importantly, thanks for having the compassion and courage to expose and condemn this horrid religion.

Our domains are all private, but I'm a public person, and that makes me pretty easy to find. I've received over one thousand death threats from Muslims, some of which have been very specific. Twice Muslims managed to bring down our sites. And as you'd expect, Muslims have purchased every possible permutation of Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh as well as my name.

Telling the truth about this vicious religion is a very dangerous affair. Good Muslims are bad people.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#72 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:15:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 11:25 PM, "TN" wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I don't know if you are really ignorant or may be you are just
> pretending to be in order to distort facts and truths. Most, if not
> all, the Arab or Palestinian militants whose "reign of terror" you
> describe between the sixties and the early eighties were NOT Islamic.
> They were driven by secular or nationalist or Communist ideology. I
> find it absurd that you refer to militants of the Popular Front for
> the Liberation of Palestine as "Islamic" because they were anything
> but. In fact, most of the members of this group were and still are
> Christians! It was founded by two Christians, George Habash and Wadi
> Haddad. The latter was the most wanted terrorist in the world back in
> the seventies until he was murdered by the Israeli Mossad in 1978. I
> would say that you are dying and eager to turn the Arab- Israeli
> conflict into a religious one. I am a Christian Arab and I support the
> Palestinian cause because I believe it is a just one. Though I condemn
> what some Palestinians are doing but believe me what Israel does is
> much much worse!

Yada's response:

Quote:
Dear Nameless,

I probably know more about the prime sources of terror in the world as anyone alive, so I'm hardly "ignorant." And I have correctly presented the PFLP, discussing its founding, initial affiliations, and its migration over time, therefore I'm not "distorting the facts." The review of the PFLP runs throughout the Islamic Terrorism Timeline and its leadership and affiliations are accurately depicted changing over the 40 year period. I know and report who Habash and Haddad claimed to be as well as who Carlos the Jackal became. It's all there.

But more to the point, the reason most Arabs hate Jews is because most Arabs are Muslims and Allah and Muhammad were anti-Semitic. The Quran is considerably more anti-Jewish than Hitler's Mein Kampf. Further, Christian Arabs have no influence over the policies or actions of any Middle Eastern/Arab government--not even Lebanon today. And due to the nature of Islam, the percentage of so-called Palestinian Christians (both misnomers) living in Israel has declined to an insignificant percentage.

Today, 99% of the terror perpetrated against Jews and Israel is inspired, controlled, staffed, and funded by Islamic organizations such as Hamas, Hezballah, and Islamic Jihad, as well as a plethora of other organizations with roots in the Muslim Brotherhood. To not see the Islamic connection in terror perpetrated against Jews and Israel, is to be ignorant of Islam, the nature of Jihad, the inspiration for suicide bombings, and Middle Eastern history.

You may not be a Muslim, and you may out of some racial prejudice, see the conflict as principally a political one. But you'd be wrong. You may think that Jews somehow stole the land of the Palestinians and that Jews treated them worse than their Islamic neighbors--but you'd be wrong. The opposite is true. You may have been led to believe that Jews don't deserve to get their homeland back and that they caused the exile of so-called Palestinians, but such an opinion would be in conflict with evidence and reason.

I encourage you to read the entire Islamic Terrorism Timeline as well as Prophet of Doom and come to appreciate the direct connection between Islam and terrorism. I deal strictly with the evidence as it is known, and avoid racism at all costs.

And when you are done, read Yada Yahweh and come to understand why the term Christian is as inappropriate as Palestinian. Or don't read any of it and continue to advocate errant positions. The choice is yours.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#73 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:27:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:07 PM, "IS" wrote:

> I just wanted to let you know that I thank God for you all from the
> bottom of my heart. My cousin is a Muslim and I have been praying for
> him and trying to witness to him. He seemed opened to the things I
> presented to him about the gospel but of course he came back with a
> list of "contradictions" in the bible. I can't express to you the
> excitement I had when I read his "contradictions" because every
> question he asked you had alreay answered with "101 contradictions
> cleared up". I thank God for you guys every question he asked I was
> able to just read your response, read it for my self and send the
> response back to him. I thank you guys for all the research you had
> done. I would have not been able to answer those questions and
> especially in such a timely manner without you. I am praying for you
> and words just can't express my gratitude. Thank you for your
> zeal,love, and dedication. Most of all thank you for showing the
> truth of God's word and exposing satan's lies. Thank you for
> equipping those of us who are trying to help spread the good news of
> Jesus Christ.
>
>

Yada's response:

Quote:
Thank you for caring for Muslims and for using the Prophet of Doom site as it was intended. But there is something more important we'd like you to do. Please read www.YadaYahweh.com and come to understand who Yahweh really is, what He said, and what He proposed for our salvation. There is no rational or Scriptural basis for "gospel" or for "Jesus Christ." The truth, as God presented it, is far more profound and wonderful.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#74 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:37:00 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:08 AM
Subject: your lies will be YOUR doom
To: email@prophetofdoom.net

to whom it may concern, i recently was reading some articles on your site and as i started i felt there was something funny about it. however as i do not judge i carried on reading some more eve the so called "quotes" you have from islam. but your site is full of SHIT as i think you are someone who likes shit and is of origin of shit. if you cant tell the truth about a certain religion dont bother with your lies beacuse it only makes truthful people laugh at you. islam is of peace and if it means war to get peace then that is how god wants it, take your issues up with GOD. your lies to people is nothing but your own downfall and only a person like me can tell you what you dont see about your self. take a hard look in the mirror and realize spreading lies about religion gets you nowhere except where the devil is lurking waiting for someone like you to tap on his shoulder for companionship. the internet is 80% porn so ive heard and i think another 15% is people like you putting rubbish up for people who want rubbish, in the end your just carrying out your DUTIES. BUT please think carefully hatred get hatred and love recieves love, but im not here talking about my hatred or my love, it is the almighty lord that will respond to you. im just here to tell you think carfeully about what you say maybe it is better for you to put up a porn site then to put up a lies site. i dont know maybe you got both. Peace and OUT

Yada's response:

Quote:
After allegedly reading some of the "articles" (rather than chapters) on the "site" (rather than book) this Islamic brain surgeon, I mean apologist, concludes that the "quotes we have from Islam" are "full of SHIT." I couldn't agree more. Everything Muhammad and his pretend god did and said was, well, you know, rubbish. Some may consider that pejorative, but I make no apologies for being judgmental of incest, pedophilia, rape, polygamy, the slave trade, armed robery, assassinations, mass murder, and terrorism--all of which Muhammad did repeatedly. (And of course, in typical fashion, the Muslim was unable to point out a single error among the many thousands of citations from the oldest and most trusted Islamic sources. Not one.)

Ever Ignorant, he or she claims that Islam is peace, when the meaning of the word is actually "submission." And then Islam's best claims that "if it means war to get peace then that is how god wants it."

The problem here of course is that Muslims don't realize that religions are all satanic in their origin and purpose and that they are all based upon lies. It is why the religious remain so fearful of the truth and why they malign those who dare to reveal it and expose them.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#75 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:45:15 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:14 AM
Subject: one more thing

the quotes you have put are your own quotes i dont know where you get them from but dont even try putting the name islam on them. you dont deserve the name islam on your own saying. YOU ARE just to LOW for the highness that you want to represent. Check your quotes, but i think you already know that and want to decieve people. tell me who else decieves people apart from your self, i give you a clue the ugly satan that you run to for your help on your site. why dont you run to me for help i'l help turn your site around, well at least so that it has a little truth in it.

Yada's response:

Quote:
In a second letter, received on the same day, an Islamic apologist claims that he was unable to determine where the quotes (I assume in the book) came from, alleging that they must be "my own" and have nothing to do with Islam. That's particularly sad, since all this nincompoop had to do was read the the introduction. Moreover, all of the quotes in the book came directly out of Islam's five oldest and most reliable sources--the only books to be compiled within two centuries of Muhammad's troubled life.

Here is what I wrote in the Introduction to Prophet of Doom. It begins on the Homepage of the site, and is the first entry, so it's not hard to find. In addition, this same material is presented again, in even greater depth, in the Prologue, Chapter One, in Sources (the most logical place to look for the sources), and in the Introduction to the Topical Quotations appendix.

By admitting that he or she was unable to identify the sources sited in Prophet of Doom, this Muslim reveals the problem all Muslims face: they are ill equiped to deal with evidence and reason. Islam has poisoned their minds, hearts, and souls. Only a fortunate few are able to think their way out of this absolutely foolish and perverted religion.

Yada

Letter to the Reader

To Muslims
May the Truth Set You Free

Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence.

The critics of this work will claim that Prophet of Doom is offensive, racist, hatemongering, intolerant, and unnecessarily violent. I agree
- but I didn't write those parts. They came directly from Islam's scriptures. If you don't like what Muhammad and Allah said, don't blame me. I'm just the messenger.

Others will say that I cherry-picked the worst of Islam to render an unfair verdict. They will charge that I took the Islamic scriptures out of context to smear Muhammad and Allah. But none of that is true. Over the course of these pages, I quote from almost every surah in the Qur'an - many are presented in their entirety. But more than that, I put each verse in the context of Muhammad's life, quoting vociferously from the Sunnah as recorded by Bukhari, Muslim, Ishaq, and Tabari - Islam's earliest and more trusted sources. I even arrange all of this material chronologically, from creation to terror.

Predicting what he called the "Day of Doom" was Muhammad's most often repeated prophecy. While it did not occur as he foretold in 1110 A.D., it nonetheless came true. Muslims and infidels alike have been doomed by Islam.

To discover why, we shall dive into the oldest surviving written evidence. These official works include: the Sira, Ta'rikh, Hadith, and Qur'an. Ishaq's Sira, or biography, called Sirat Rasul Allah, provides the lone account of Muhammad's life and the formation of Islam written within 200 years of the prophet's death. While the character, message, and deeds portrayed within its pages are the antithesis of Yahshua's and his disciples, the Sira's chronological presentation is similar in style to the Christian Gospels. The Ta'rikh is the oldest, most trusted and comprehensive history of Islam's formation and Muhammad's example, called Sunnah. It was written by Tabari. His History of al-Tabari is formatted like the Bible. It begins with Islamic creation and ends with the acts of Muhammad's companions. Tabari is a compilation of Hadith quotes and Qur'an passages. As such, it provides the best skeleton upon which to flesh out the character of Muhammad and the nature of fundamental Islam. A Hadith is an oral report from Muhammad or his companions. Muslims believe that Hadith were inspired by Allah, making them scripture. The most revered Collection was compiled in a topical arrangement by Bukhari. Allah's Book, the Qur'an, lacks context and chronology, so to understand it, readers are dependent upon the Sira, Ta'rikh, and Hadith.

All that can be known about Muhammad's deeds, means, motives, god, and scripture is enshrined in these books. In their pages you will see them as they saw themselves. My only point of departure from Ishaq and Tabari will be the comprehensive review of the early Meccan surahs, a period in which they had very little to say. Our paths will join again as we approach Islam's midlife crisis: the Quraysh Bargain, Satanic Verses, Night's Journey, and Pledge of Aqaba - a declaration of war against all mankind. At this point, the Sunnah speaks more clearly than the Qur'an.

So that there will be no confusion, I have set the passages from Islam's scripture in bold-faced type . When quoting from the Qur'an and Hadith, I have elected to use a blended translation. No language transfers perfectly - one word to another. Five of my twelve translations of the Qur'an were combined to create the most accurate conveyance of the message possible. However, the writing quality is so poor, the proofreaders of this manuscript suggested that I help Allah and Muhammad out by cleaning up their grammar, punctuation, and verbosity. So for clarity and readability, I have trimmed their unruly word patterns and meaningless repetitions, being careful not to alter the meaning or message of any passage. Insertions within parenthesis (like this) were added by the Arabic translators to fill in missing words or to clarify the text. Insertions within brackets [like this] represent my observations.

I have elected to present Islam's original source material in juxtaposition to my evaluation of its veracity. This format is similar to that used by the first English translators of Mein Kampf as they attempted to warn America about the dangers lurking in Hitler's manifesto. They, as I, found it necessary to hold the author accountable. A great deal was at stake then, as it is today. The last time the world was ignorant of such a hateful and violent doctrine, 55 million people died. If we don't shed our ignorance of Islam, many more will perish.

My quest to understand Islam began on the morning of September 11th 2001. I wanted to know why Muslim militants were killing us. So I went off to Ground Zero for Islamic terror - Israel. The West Bank is home to more suicide bombers per capita than anywhere else on earth. I arranged to meet with the terrorists themselves. I asked members of al-Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, and Hamas why they were killing us. They said, "Islam. We are following Muhammad's orders." That adventure is recounted in Tea With Terrorists . It covers a wide range of material and serves as a companion volume, connecting fundamental Islam to terrorism. Prophet of Doom focuses strictly on what the Islamic scriptures have to say.

So, could it be? Could a prophet and a religion be responsible for today's terrorist attacks? I invested 10,000 hours in pursuit of that answer. I wish everyone had. But knowing that not all are able, I have distilled what I discovered into these pages.

Now for a word of caution: this journey of discovery is ordered chronologically. It is not prioritized by relevance. Explaining the root cause of Islamic terror is the biggest priority; yet it is not exposed until the last half of the book. I want you to know Muhammad, Allah, and Islam before you judge their legacy. So to keep you turning pages, I have endeavored to make Islam's early years as entertaining as possible. While Prophet of Doom is meticulously researched, documented, and accurate, it's written as if you and I were old friends having a lively chat about the most important and lethal issue of our day.

One last thought before you head down this perilous path. I pray that when you have reached the journey's end, you will share my heart for the plight of Muslims. I want nothing more than to free them from Islam, and in so doing, free us from the terror their doctrine inspires.

Yada
November 2003
ProphetOfDoom.net

The documented references in Prophet of Doom were derived from English translations of the following ancient Islamic manuscripts. I encourage you to purchase and read them. The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Ibn Hisham in 830 and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. I quote from volumes I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. I have used the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. - a century after they were first recited.
Offline Yada  
#76 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:51:03 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:29 AM
Subject: another thing

dont use people to portray a religion watever religion it is, use the god and the one who revealed the message. if you use people of our time it is nothing but a black and white view so let me shed some colour into your views,. for the insults on islam f you and your daddy, heres a real quote" they fall into the fire just as they forefathers did" excep your forefather didnt have internet he probably insulted a muslim and had his head cut off right? and as for you u lame dick bastard lay of insulting women, but i guess that is what lame ass bastards do. all the soilders in the west fighing in the east are bastards sent by their bastard fathers. so let me tell you i will kick your lame ass if i ever knew you for what you write about my religion. not only kick your ass but i put a jihad on you your crackle head clummsy ass hole. you probably gay anyway, so dont talk or think or mention our women. you cant handle me and i wish you wouldnt write back to me but then again if you do, well............fuck YOU. BAstard fix up. Im a bad man, ive took drugs and drank and got drunk but i aint as stupid as you. u just a lame punk. and dont think im weak i would break you if i ever saw you. and if you a weak ass bitch and bring someone for me id break them too. check my stats bitch.

Yada's response:

Quote:
As the third and last in a series of emails demonstrating the caustic nature of Islam, this Muslim comes full circle and resorts to the kind of language most sane and civil people would call, well to quote the Muslim, "shit."

It saddens me that a religion can be so good at being bad. Islam corrupts and destroys everything it touches, and has done so since it first came from the lips of Satan's perverted messenger, Muhammad. And that my friends is the purpose of Prophet of Doom, to expose everyone to the truth about this beguiling and perverse religion, Muslims included.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 2:08:29 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:11 PM, "GW" wrote:

> Thank you for your wonderful web site. I have known Islam to be evil for many years. I am not a Christian or a 'religious ' person so I have no axe to grind. How can we get your message to the world before it's too late
>
>well done

-G

Yada's response:

Quote:
G,

Thank you. We appreciate your encouragement.

All but the ignorant, irrational, and indoctrinated know that Islam is rotten to the core, equal parts deceitful, destructive, and deadly. It's a shame 99.999% of people today fail to understand the true nature and purpose of religion--all religions. Islam is just the worst of a bad lot.

I do, however, have several axes to grind. First, Muslims kill innocent people in acts of terrorism. Second, Islam is the most oppressive dogma on earth and thereby diminishes the role of freewill. Third, OPEC is primarily Islamic and it provides the funds which fuel fundamentalist/jihadist Islam. And fourth, will I am neither Christian nor religious, I view he world from the perspective of Yahweh's moral code and thus I see terrorism, mass murder, pedophilia, rape, incest, stealing, lying, and the slave trade as being wrong--especially when perpetrated by the founder of a demented and repressive religion.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 2:14:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM, "MI" wrote:

Subject: Netanyahu said terror attacks good for Israel
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 02:31:02 -0400

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/975574.html

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

---

Anti-semites are good people. They believe in the law. That is my opinion. I refuse to change my opinion until Jews shape up their act and become better citizens.

Don't worry, I am anti-goyim, too! My problem is misanthropy, not just antisemitism!

It's not goyim that should be teaching the law, but Jews. Instead, Jews don't believe in practicing laws. They are above the law. It is okay if 3,000 people in America are murdered and if more are murdered in the future because maybe it will spur us on to wage war against Iraq and other countries. In their opinion, we only need more terrorist attacks, even if it means killing American-Jewish citizens as well.

Jews lead gentiles. It is God's way. You can lead them to do bad or you can lead them to do good. You are the shepherds.

In my opinion, the only way to get Jews to shape up, and be fully Jewish, is for all of the world's nations to combine to attack them. Only then will they really believe in God, because they will survive that, since Israel is invincible, and then they will believe in God because it is so miraculous. So in order to get Jews to believe in God, you have to pound the fear of death into them.

Yada's response:

Quote:
M,

While Jews have lost their way, and while they have brought a great deal of harm upon themselves by way of abandoning the Covenant, your opinions and solutions are not only misguided, they will prove to be very costly for you and for anyone who shares them. Yahweh views the souls of those who speak and act in a manner which is hostile to Israel as insignificant, and thus worthless. Since He is the sole source of life, that's not good.

If I were you, I would read Yada Yahweh, free at www.YadaYahweh.com, and then based upon evidence and reason, choose a better, more accurate and beneficial, world view.

According to Yahweh's prophetic predictions, the Islamic world will join together to attack Israel in the first half of the Tribulation, around the spring or summer of 2027. Everyone who joins them will be killed. God takes a dim view of such things.

Yada

Another e-mail from "M:"

Quote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 12:22 AM, "MI" wrote:
>
> http://www.prophetofdoom...irginia_Tech_Mass_Murder
> _Cho_Seung-Hui.Islam
>
> "Now, I don't want to give the impression that Islam's lone prophet and today's most demented mass murderer were exactly alike in this regard, as that would be unfair. Muhammad was a thousand times worse. Allah's messenger was a pedophile, repeatedly having sex with a nine-year-old child when he was fifty-three. Muhammad's lone biographer graphically depicted Muhammad raping three Jewish women after murdering their brothers, fathers, and husbands. "
>
>
> Jewish people should never use the word Jewish in this way. It shouldn't matter whether he was raping a Jewish woman or a gentile woman.

Yada's response:

Quote:
M,

I'm not Jewish. It does matter. And you are a misguided judge.

Sadly, your anti-Semitism has blinded you to the point that you are unable to understand Yahweh's plan or how Satan has tried to counterfeit it. If you did, you would know why being "Jewish" matters when speaking of the founder of one of the world's most anti-Semitic dogmas. Being anti-Jewish is central to many religious counterfeits of Yah's Covenant, because Yahweh is pro-Yahuwdym.

If I were you, I'd find a better cause than anti-Semitism. It makes you look like a racist fool. And being anti human isn't a wise choice either. If you want to fight evil, expose and condemn religious and political schemes, not their victims.

Yada

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:38:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 2:19:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 4:17 AM, "MM" wrote:

Hello,

Why did you say that prophet Muhammad(pbuh) foretold the day of doom at 1110 AD. I remember from the books that he was asked of the day of resurrection by some people of his time. He used to answer that only Allah knows and that he himself does not know when it will happen but only told the signs. Right?

Yada's response:

Quote:
Dear Muslim,

There is a Hadith with a reputable chain of transmitters to verify this conclusion. It is found in the first chapter.

Chapter One - http://www.prophetofdoom..._Would_You_Believe.Islam

My advice to you is to read the book, starting with Sources, and then from beginning to end. If you do, and if you are rational, you will cease to be a Muslim. The evidence from Islam's earliest and most reliable sources against Muhammad and Allah are overwhelming and undeniable. Truthfully, the first chapter alone is sufficient.

Sources - http://www.prophetofdoom...x_Islams_Dark_Past.Islam

Yada

Tabari I:224 "Each day of the six in which He created corresponds to a thousand years. The conclusion is that the time elapsed from when Allah first began creating His creatures to when He finished is 7,000 years. As proved by us earlier with the help of evidential statements, there is a duration of 7,000 years from the time when our Lord finished to the moment of the annihilation." While we're not told why Allah wants to destroy the world, we are told when. Tabari I:181 "The Prophet said, 'I was sent immediately before the coming of the Day of Doom. I preceded it like this one preceding that one' - referring to his index and middle finger." Tabari I:182 "He said: 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day - a day being a thousand years.' ...Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority, what remained of time was half a day of the days of which one is a thousand years. The conclusion is that the time that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6,500 years." This means that the earth should have been annihilated 500 years after Muhammad shared his divine insight in 610 A.D. Last time I checked, the year 1110 came and went without incident. The only mystery is: why didn't Islam go with it?

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:37:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:44:05 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 5:08 PM, "T" wrote:

It is pretty clear, Yada, that given the very nature of this shitty religion, you are wasting your breath trying to reason with Muslims, on any level. Even though you have conducted one of the most exhaustative examinations of Islam I have ever seen, using only the most trusted Islamic sources, Muslims like the retards they are do not hear your words, nor understand them. They seem to have the mental capacity of a 2-yr-old; they automatically resort to abuse and programmed rhetoric. Even adult, grownup "academic" Muslims (one hell of an oxymoron) resort to childish abuse, racism and filthy tirades when they realise their arguments cannot withstand logic (not unlike their "prophet" at the hands of the Jews). This, among many things about Islam, is one the scariest things of all: that it actually destroys one's ability to reason. They really are like zombies from a George Romeiro film.

I fear for the new century. I feel a shitstorm to end all shitstorms is brewing, bigger than all world wars combined; a massive ideological schism of catastrophic proportions that will make the Cold War look like a lovers' tiff. If we do not learn from history and resist Islam, we deserve our fate. The problem is, the barbarians already know what they stand for. Do we?

I wish you well. Be safe. You are not alone and we appreciate what you, and others like you, are doing.

-T, England

Yada's response:

Quote:
T,

Thanks for the astute conclusion. I realize and agree that most Muslims are too poorly informed, too irrational, too indoctrinated to be helped with evidence and reason, but that does not make the effort of exposing Muhammad and Allah a waste of time. Many have been saved from Islam and others have been left without excuse.

The real problem is that the religion of Christianity has so badly corrupted and counterfeited what Yahuweh actually revealed, and that Secular Humanism is so irrationally based, that most of those living in the West don't know what we should be standing for and with whom we should be standing with. Without the right perspective, without a map, without a light, and with a broken moral compass, we are floundering about.

We deserve our fate, which as you have stated, will be a "shitstorm."

If time permits, consider reading www.yadayahweh.com.

Yada

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:10:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#81 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:19:32 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:34 PM, "JS" wrote:

Yada,

Bravo and thanks for the Rant! I love it. In fact I could not agree with you more. Reading your lines was like hearing my own voice inside my head. Trust me, I am way past PC with this false cult; however, in order to be heard for all the reasons that you so eloquently outlined, I have to first capture my audience's attention and try to delineate between the offensive material and being mistaken as the offending person. Again, having studied the Koran, Ahadeeth, Sunat Al Rasool and the countless books on Ijtihad and Tafaseer in the source language, there is not a single subatomic particle of doubt in my mind that this belief system is devil inspired and its teachings are evil to the core.

As a consultant/Intelligence Analyst I have to be careful and walk a fine line of passing on the truth without being stopped at my first utterance. And yes I agree that Muslims, because of Mohammad's teachings, are commanded, in fact it is in the Sharia'h doctrine, not to allow anyone to mention Mohammad's name without the usual PBUH or SAW or whatever nonsense, let alone be openly critical of the doctrine. No offense, one has to be slick and diplomatic in order to get the point across.

In short, I agree with everything you wrote, detailed in your email etc. but, I still need to reach my folks, my military, political folks first, get them to understand that this is a religious war that has been unleashed upon humanity 14 centuries ago. And that the US has been lucky/ignorant of this problem set till 9/11. And frankly, I am saddened when I hear colleagues in various three letter agencies deny the causes behind 9/11 and these are people who work with sensitive material that very clearly points out the core motivations and real reasons behind this intolerant and hateful cult. These folks and countless others like them, used to be my biggest obstacle; however, most are finally convinced and are now my most outspoken supporters.

"You may think of me as the Catholic Imam" I tell my audience, or if you prefer, "the Canary in the mine" for I have met the enemy and I have seen its unmasked ugly face and I am here to warn you of what is to come.

I am not telling all of this to "win" you over, no pun intended, but rather to share with you my frustration at some of the same things that have probably been frustrating you too. I am of Italian, Lebanese extraction and I was fortunate to have a father who attained a doctorate in Arabic literature be my personal mentor. In short, it is precisely the combination of having lived in the region, Lebanon, Syria and other Middle Eastern countries as well as have been educated in the Formal Fus-ha as well as the Quraishi and other ancient dialects, all of which helped me eight years ago, to delve into the Islamic doctrine, history etc. What I am saying is that despite me agreeing with your assessment, I refuse to give up and simply say that this problem is too big, we are too stubborn, too self righteous, PC loving, overly accepting of everything so on and so forth.

Trust me, I lecture here at the command and at many other venues on regular basis. And I can tell you that in the past 20 months or so, I have seen the resistance to the many facts that I have been presenting, dwindle from 60% down to less than 5%. I thought of inviting you not only because of your apparent knowledge of the subject matter, but to present my audience and our leadership with a different approach to the same problem set. You see, after a while, even if you are well liked and your message is widely accepted, folks begin to get a bit deaf to you. So, bringing a new perspective, a new view point, while at its core is identical, will gain acceptance and encourage these folks to stay on topic, be steadfast and more importantly through concurrence accept the facts even more.

Once more, I agree with your assessment that we need a change at the top and throughout all strata of our society. And trust me, I am collaborating with like minded individuals in different parts of the country to include WDC and the Belt Way elite. The key for me, is wide dissemination of multiple facts about the same problem set, but from many angles. A multi Pronged attack if you may.

Sorry Yada, it looks like I went off on a rant as well. I am extremely passionate about this issue. You can not imagine. I served in the US military as a SOF (Special Ops Forces) operator and having lived in the Middle East and seen the true nature of this adversary, I refuse to let it destroy my adopted and beloved country, America. I am NOT some hick, flag waving bigot. I am a well educated person who after having experienced what can happen to a wonderful country and in such a short time, refuses to stand by, give up and just move away to yet another country. This far and no more. I will not allow this cancer to spread any further. I have the truth on my side. And I have the gift of eloquent and persuasive speech to help me spread the message. Will you help me?

Listen brother, even if you refuse to help I would like to keep in touch with you, if for no other reason than to know that I am not the only voice in this ignorant wilderness. It is one thing to be ignorant and quite another to refuse to learn.

You have my support and admiration Yada. And I hope you do not take what I am about to say as patronizing. But please, feel free to call on me for moral support and do not, ever give up the fight. This truly is the most significant fight our time and I mean this. Nothing else comes close. Not the economy, nor anything else can compare. My frustration is convincing others that Iraq is but one of many symptoms of this virus and until we target the virus itself we will be doomed to chasing symptoms endlessly and never hitting the mark.

Thanks again for what you have done and I hope that you will continue to be a beacon of knowledge that will always shed the light of truth on this most deceptive of conspiracies. I, like you, feel that perhaps Muslims are Islam's first victims; however, not unlike most abused, Muslims continue the trend by becoming abusers themselves. The chain must be broken in our lifetime so help me. I will give it my all.

Brother Yada, no one knows this beast better than a handful of individuals such you and I. Therefore, we must disseminate knowledge over the internet, on Jihadist websites-as fellow Muslims, on Chat rooms-as fellow Muslims, on Arab media smartly. This is a war of ideologies and ours must be victorious. There is no other way. Defeat will only occur when we give up the fight for the hearts and minds.

I hear you loud and clear now, take my word, there are more key individuals who are in a position to affect change for the better. And I am engaged with them as I write these lines. I do need more subject matter experts who are not afraid to call a spade and spade and prove that it is in fact a "spade". These contacts of mine are powerful and they can reach those in power, so don't bail out or give up, we are too close to quit now. If not us who then? I mean you said it, no one is willing to learn, put in the time yada, yada. Therefore, it is up to us to spoon feed the truth if we have to, but we can not offend our listeners. After all, we need to win the hearts and minds of our people first then take on the those of our foes.

Too much of a rant, yes I know, but you already sense why, so, I will say farewell brother for now and I bid you peace.

Keep in touch and do not be too concerned with my military colleagues, I have been warming them up for close to two years now. Trust me, you will be very well received should you decide to visit with us.

Please feel free to call me if you wish.

Take care and be well.

God bless.

-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
"J,"

As rants go, your response was stellar. More to the point, it accomplished its goal. I'll call you later today. I am fond of folks who are well informed, judgmental, passionate, and engaged--especially when they take an unpopular stand.

No promises at this point, but I'm open to a discussion on how we might work together.

Yada

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:09:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 1:52:49 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:31 PM, England, "J" wrote:

Mr. Winn,

I've been trying to find why the media and translators always seem to translate the name of the Islamic god "Allah" to God. I don't know why they are forcing this down my throat. They keep saying it is the normalized word for God in Arabic. I know better. I've studied your research. We do not translate names! But, as I found today at:

http://www.guardian.co.u...07/jan/22/allahversusgod

They keep trying to tell me otherwise. This article is not a blog. It's put forth as a news article. It's clearly a commentary. How am I suppose to fight IGNORANCE and subterfuge?

Your educated fan,
-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

Like most uniformed journalists, this fellow is wrong. But that is something you already know.

According to the oldest Arabic document, the Qur'an, ilah is the Arabic word for god and Allah is one of several names for Muhammad's god. It is used in the proof text Muhammad established for being a Muslim. There is no better evidence or proof than this. If the Qur'an's use of ilah is wrong, Allah is wrong, because a god named Allah claims in his koran that ilah is in fact the Arabic word for god and that Allah is one of his names. If you feel so compelled, you can use this analysis in a letter to the journalist. While I don't think he will accept the truth, or even try to verify it, you will have left him without excuse.

Muslims who claim that Allah is the Arabic word for god are in fact contradicting their god. In an irrational religion, this seems to work, but it shouldn't fly with a journalist.

This battle is especially important because the God of the Bible has but one name: Yahweh. Yahweh is not Allah. In fact, according to their Scriptures, Allah is the opposite of Yahweh. There are many gods, but unfortunately for mankind, all but one of them is a figment of our imaginations.

If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to read www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

Edited by moderator Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:35:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#83 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 2:23:06 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 1:33 PM, "IM" wrote:

Dear Mr. Winn,

Thank for your leadership and your important articles.

I strongly feel, that the Congress and Knesset must be condemned for their naivety about Islam.

It's my opinion, that few know about your work, and one way to alter that, is to insert your analysis into Wikipedia and www.wikiislam.com.

I have notice your website and www.wikiislam.com, mentioned frequently in blogs.

My opinion about beloved-Israel is simple,

Israel is the only heritage us Christians have, and conceding land to Muhammad the Nestorian Paraclete of genocide and schizophrenia is to reward Hitler.

I know, you have given interviews, and have worked so hard to educate the world, a dhimmi-world .

Sir, could you try again, and warn Israel to stop all negotiations to the Palestinians and Syrians,

Could you phone Knesset member and groups and ask, them to read your book, because their naivety of what Muhammad is, will be the death of Israel.

Warning them of Hudaybiyya & Taqiyya.

I know the apathy is frustrating.

My fear is that 2000 years of anti-Semitism, has removed from Israel and Jews, the courage to defend themselves as David would. Please let me know, if I can help in any manner. Israel is the Bible, once we lose the land to the evil that Islam is, it's gone forever.

Also, could you insert your analysis and this; into www.wikiislam.com

If Muhammad says he is a direct descendent, of Ishmael, despite the fact that 2,600 years separate them, then, it's Islam that must prove it.

1. IS MOHAMMED A DESCENDENT OF ISHMAEL? ( NO ) by Dr. Rafat Amari @
religionresearchinstitute.org

2. Ishmael is not the Father of Muhammad, by Sam Shamoun @
www.answering-islam.org

3.in You-Tubes, listen to the series;
www.inthenameofallah.org, an analysis of Muhammad's sadism, that motivates terrorism

Yada's response:

Quote:
"I,"

What you say is true. It would be wonderful if we could get the American Congress and the Israeli Knesset to read Prophet of Doom and shed their ignorance regarding Islam. I don't see it happening however, because they are too interested in themselves and way too politically correct to handle the truth. I have met many members of both organizations and was not impressed with any of them. Ego alone drives them.

I am not a fan of Wikipedia. I have found the topic managers to be inconsistent and unfair when it comes to exposing the truth about Islam. Every time we try to educate people, whatever we write is pulled off the site and some thoughtless and errant claim is put in its place. I am pleased, however, that the Prophet of Doom site is discussed in the blogs you participate in.

You are correct in advising Israel not to negotiate with Syria or the so-called Palestinians. Islam will never tolerate Israel or Jews. But I'd be careful using David as an example of how to deal with an enemy. David serves only as an example of how a flawed person can do great things if they prioritize their relationship with Yahweh, loving Him passionately.

Israel isn't the bible, or even the Word, but it is the most important place on earth according to Yahweh. And according to Yahweh's Word, now that Jews, actually Yahuwdym, have returned to Israel, actually Yisra'el, Muslims will continue to attack them and it, but they will fail. If you would like to know the nature and timing of these future attacks, I invite you to read Yada Yahweh and Future History, both free and linked from the POD site.

Muhammad's stupidity regarding his claim to be a descendant of Ishmael is one of a thousand proofs that Islam is not true. Moreover, the last person to ally with Ishmael, and to marry into his family, Esau, was despised by God, so even if the claim were true, it wouldn't be good.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:29:44 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:16 AM, "DC" wrote:

Dear Yada,

Thank you again for your prompt and detailed reply.

I have read much of Prophet of Doom but it was 18 months ago now. I searched Khadija within several chapters and it appears that, while pivotal in attaching Allah's name to Muhammad's visions, she was also wealthy. There is no mention of a Catholic connection but the question remains, 'Who suggested to the Rabi'a of Yemen that the Ethiopians would attack the Ka'aba and that 'a pure Prophet to whom revelation will come from on high will bring it to an end.'

Is this Ishaq's embellishment of the truth to fit the story of a coming Messiyah or could some third party (read Catholicism) have been fanning the flames. I have listened to both Professor Walter Veith's 'Total Onslaught' and read David Icke's 'How the Vatican Created Islam' While I believe Walter Veith to be a Seventh-Day Adventist and therefore rabidly anti-Catholic, I know little of David Icke other than some of the subjects under discussion on his website appearing less than faith-based. They may both be conspiracy theorists for all I know.

One thing is very clear. Qusayy provided the example for Muhammad to follow. His was the prototpye that Muhammad ran with. Therefore, Khadija or otherwise, Islam was already functioning in all but name long before Muhammad.

I would be happy to proof-read Yada Yahweh chapters. If you have draft versions of the Yisra'el, Miqra and Dawid chapters that you could email me, I would be more than delighted to proof read and return with any suggested alterations.

I will donate financially to the cause of publishing and promoting Yada Yahweh. Please provide me with details of how best I can achieve this. I will give as I can.

I cannot give in all conscience to any church that worships on sunday, observes ishtar and christmas, is ignorant of Yahuweh's seven, prophetic, mo'ed Miqra'y and does not care for the name of the Creator Yahuweh nor our Saviour and Redeemer Yahushua the Ma'sehyah. That covers 100% of the churches I know and christian radio is just as clueless.

Yahuweh's blessings

-D

Yada's response:

Quote:
"D,"

Islamic prophecy is all poorly reported history combined with mythical folklore. The alleged prediction you cite was recorded hundreds of years after the alleged attack. The same is true with all of the predictions of a coming Arab prophet. Written Arabic didn't even exist prior to the 7th century and there are no surviving inscriptions in Arabia in any other language prior to that time. It was all made up after the fact to make Allah appear as if he were Yahweh.

The coming Messiah concept being usurped by Muhammad is almost exclusively a derivative of the Yathrib Jews. They alone fanned the flames, telling Mo that while the Messiah would arrive to lead Jews to victory, Muhammad wasn't him. This conflict is the foundation of Islamic anti-Semitism.

I am saddened to learn that there is a book framed on the notion of the Vatican creating Islam. It's historically and logistically impossible, not to mention inconsistent. The religious elements of Islam are almost entirely derived from the Babylonian Talmud and local sungod and moon god worship passed down as traditions through Qusayy and others. Any serious study of the oldest documents and the earliest recorded histories confirm the role of Rabbinical Judaism mixed with local paganism played to the exclusion of Roman Catholicism. The elevation of Mary to an oft named, but otherwise meaningless Koran character, is the only similarity. (But even that is Babylonian, which is the actual site of the Koran's origin.) I think all that can be claimed is that Church leadership didn't expose and condemn Islam as they should and in their lust for power, probably formed many ill-advised alliances with Muslims through the years.

Catholicism incorporated elements of most every religion which existed in the areas they wished to conquer into their religion by way of saints, rituals, holidays, symbols, words, names, and doctrine. Catholicism itself is a corruption of the Babylonian sun god dogma. Simply stated, the RCC didn't invent any religion, even their own. Everything they did was based upon counterfeiting, corrupting, and incorporating what others had previously conceived.

Today, the Vatican is leading the parade to unite Islam and Catholicism, as well as to bring Protestants and Orthodox Christians back under their control. It is all about power and influence, and thus money. But upon Muhammad's death, and for the next 1000 years, Muslims attacked Catholics more consistently and ruthlessly than any other group, causing the split in the Church, the Crusades, and the destruction of Constantinople and near collapse of Rome.

I hate Roman Catholicism for counterfeiting Yahweh's message and for creating the religion of Christianity upon Babylonian doctrine, for its lust for political power, its arrogance, and for oppressing and indoctrinating its subjects for a millennia. But it would be wrong to blame them for Islam. Muhammad, with an assist from Satan, Qusayy, and Rabbinic Jews are responsible for it.

On a more important subject, the initial pass I made through the unfinished chapters of YY was so long ago, and my tools and understanding at the time were so poor, there isn't anything worth editing at this time. I'll probably start all over again from scratch. The best way to help us with proof reading would be to start at the beginning and send us a chapter at a time.

I appreciate your willingness to support our efforts. The fact is, our webmaster does need to be paid. I covered his expenses for a couple of years, but all of his contributions these past two years have been for free, something he cannot afford to do with a young family. And with regard to your requests, I would like help defraying the initial cost of printing the first six volumes of Yada Yahweh. But I don't even know how much that is going to be at this time since I haven't done a proper study of potential short-run printers and fulfillment houses.

I understand your reluctance to support pagan Christianity. We are in total agreement. So, I will ask our webmaster to complete the 501-3c charitable status filing for Yada Yahweh, making donations tax deductable. I don't know how that affects you as a Kiwi, but it will help others. That said, don't feel compelled to donate anything. Your constructive criticism regarding our dely in publishing the first six volumes and completing the seventh was appropriate, timely, and valuable.

The bottom line for us is that we simply cannot do all of the things which need to be done without more help. But we still would like to operate like a family rather than an organization with titles and chain of command. So those who are motivated to help out of their love for Yah are welcome to contribute any way they feel Him lead.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#85 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2008 2:01:57 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 10:56 AM, "TW" wrote:

To Whom It May Concern,

I have a question and I get conflicting answers from Muslim acquaintances. I've looked myself but the Koran (in different translations) gives conflicting answers. Does the Koran itself state explicitely that Allah is the only god? I know that it says that Allah is one, but I'm 'one' as well; there is only one me; but that doesn't mean that I'm the only human. So does Allah explicitely state that he is the only god: and not just the only god that has the right to be worshipped? Thank you very much for your time.

Yada's response:

Quote:
T,

The Islamic Prayer of Fear, Allahu Akbar (Allah is Greater), answers your question. Allah isn't the only God, or even the only Qur'anic name for god. Allah (who was modeled after Satan) simply wants to be the only spirit worshiped, the only spirit influencing human affairs.

Yahweh not only claims to be God, He says that He is the only God. He even says that a god by any other name is a fake. It is then fascinating to know that Allah claims that his Qur'an confirms the Torah--an impossibility based upon this single point--and there are thousands more like it.

This known, it won't help you with Muslims. They, like most religious victims, are immune to evidence and reason.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#86 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2008 2:05:19 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 4:45 PM, "TBS" wrote:

Dear all you here,
My brothers and sisters in this site,

We thank for saying that Islam is bad, but you know that other religion is not the GOD;s religion. They make false religions. They do not want to follow the God's rules and Book. They only fulfill desires of their lifes. They do not want to think even at all. They follow none but Satans and Devil. So please think and read the Qur'an that is the God's Word's ( Allah SWT ). Nogod but only Allah. Lailaha Illallah Muhammadarrasulullah is the key to the Heaven here and afterhere ( the world after we die ). So please think and read and think and read and worship HIM 5 times a day is human's duty in the world. And there is no god but ALLAH SWT. HE is the creator and sustainer and protector of all things in the universe. The sun is not god. The moon is not god. The sea is not god. The stars and solar system are not god. The earth is not god. The CREATOR of all we can see and all we can not see with our eyes is the GOD only ONE GOD ALLAH SWT. Everything on and in and between the earth and skies are not god. Things in the universe and hereafter, the Heaven and the Hell are the creation of ALLAH SWT. HE stands by HIMSELF and HE never ends and is not dead and was and will never dead or evern sleepy at all. Thank you brothers and sisters.

Think and Read and be smart then you will understand who is bad and terror maker. People who are naked and bring bad culture to other people's countries are terror makers. Will you deny ? Never if you are once agaian SMART BRAIN HOLDER.

Yours with love,
your brother,

-TBS

Yada's response:

Quote:
TBS,

The truth regarding God can be found in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. His name is Yahuweh. He hates religions and desires relationships. Yahuweh bowed down, sacrificing Himself for us so that we could stand with Him. Therefore, He does not want us to bow down even once, much less five times a day.

The God presented in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms is the opposite of the spirit presented in the Qur'an. Yahuweh's message of is the antithesis of Allah's. And that means that the Qur'an does not confirm the Torah as Allah claims. This in turn makes Allah a liar. And that TBS means that Allah is not God. In fact, TBS, it is obvious to any informed and rational person that Allah was modeled after Satan. It is why Allah values jihad and why Yahuweh values love.

If you want to know God, the one and only God, I invite you to read YadaYahweh.com. If not, continue to be deceived by your bad religion and live in submission to the Adversary. That is not to say that Islam is alone in being errant. It is just the worst of a bad lot which includes Judaism, Christianity, and Secular Humanism.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#87 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:27:18 PM(UTC)
Yada

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 1:51 AM, "M" wrote:

Quote:
hi
i'm promoting your site and book on my pages and forum. you're work excellently shows us the corrpution of islam. however, i'd like to ask your opinion on the collusion between muslims with jews, during two periods of history, namely, during the ottoman empire and the destruction of the armenians; and secondly during the expansion of the moors. the moors allowed jews to run the shop for them throughout spain and africa and other locales. the muslims and jews are not friends but in these two instances they did collude. i'd appreciate some insight into this problem which your book does not address
-M

Yada's response;

Quote:
M,

The favorable impression people have today regarding the Islamic treatment of Jews in Spain and Turkey is a direct result of the fact they were in charge and they wrote their history in a way that served their interests. No matter the time, nor place, history is always presented through the eyes of the conquerors, never their victims. It is why the Turks deny their role in the genocide of a million Armenian Christians.

Further, no regime is totally consistent. If we were to judge Roman Catholicism, Secular Humanism, Judaism, or Islam by only its best deeds, and not on the whole of their history, or the totality of their dogma, we would arrive at an erroneous conclusion. It is like anything else, for someone to buy a bad apple, there have to be some good looking ones in the barrel. For a lie to be believed, it must have an element, however small, of truth.

On the whole, Allah, Muhammad, the Qur'an, the Hadith, most Imams, and most all Islamic leaders teach Muslims to hate Jews and to treat them poorly, killing them when possible. The Qur'an is more anti-Semitic than Hitler's Mein Kampf. Further, Muslims are told by Allah to follow his example, and the fact is, Muhammad raped, robbed, enslaved, exiled or killed most every Jew within his grasp.

Yada

Edited by moderator Monday, October 20, 2008 3:10:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#88 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2008 5:31:37 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 9:31 PM, "z" wrote:

I do not know where you get your source from. But I must say that you got the wrong information and you sound a Hatred person. Don't give any critical comments if you do not know enough.

Regards,
-Z

Yada's response:

Quote:
Z,

The answer to your question was available on the first page of he book, in the Letter to the Reader. It was also in the Prologue, in Chapter One, in Sources, and in the Bibliography. It's just a suggestion, but you may want to actually read something before you criticize it.

Yada

Here is the Letter to the Reader...

The critics of this work will claim that Prophet of Doom is offensive, racist, hatemongering, intolerant, and unnecessarily violent. I agree
- but I didn't write those parts. They came directly from Islam's scriptures. If you don't like what Muhammad and Allah said, don't blame me. I'm just the messenger.

Others will say that I cherry-picked the worst of Islam to render an unfair verdict. They will charge that I took the Islamic scriptures out of context to smear Muhammad and Allah. But none of that is true. Over the course of these pages, I quote from almost every surah in the Qur'an - many are presented in their entirety. But more than that, I put each verse in the context of Muhammad's life, quoting vociferously from the Sunnah as recorded by Bukhari, Muslim, Ishaq, and Tabari - Islam's earliest and more trusted sources. I even arrange all of this material chronologically, from creation to terror.

Predicting what he called the "Day of Doom" was Muhammad's most often repeated prophecy. While it did not occur as he foretold in 1110 A.D., it nonetheless came true. Muslims and infidels alike have been doomed by Islam.

To discover why, we shall dive into the oldest surviving written evidence. These official works include: the Sira, Ta'rikh, Hadith, and Qur'an. Ishaq's Sira, or biography, called Sirat Rasul Allah, provides the lone account of Muhammad's life and the formation of Islam written within 200 years of the prophet's death. While the character, message, and deeds portrayed within its pages are the antithesis of Yahshua's and his disciples, the Sira's chronological presentation is similar in style to the Christian Gospels. The Ta'rikh is the oldest, most trusted and comprehensive history of Islam's formation and Muhammad's example, called Sunnah. It was written by Tabari. His History of al-Tabari is formatted like the Bible. It begins with Islamic creation and ends with the acts of Muhammad's companions. Tabari is a compilation of Hadith quotes and Qur'an passages. As such, it provides the best skeleton upon which to flesh out the character of Muhammad and the nature of fundamental Islam. A Hadith is an oral report from Muhammad or his companions. Muslims believe that Hadith were inspired by Allah, making them scripture. The most revered Collection was compiled in a topical arrangement by Bukhari. Allah's Book, the Qur'an, lacks context and chronology, so to understand it, readers are dependent upon the Sira, Ta'rikh, and Hadith.

All that can be known about Muhammad's deeds, means, motives, god, and scripture is enshrined in these books. In their pages you will see them as they saw themselves. My only point of departure from Ishaq and Tabari will be the comprehensive review of the early Meccan surahs, a period in which they had very little to say. Our paths will join again as we approach Islam's midlife crisis: the Quraysh Bargain, Satanic Verses, Night's Journey, and Pledge of Aqaba - a declaration of war against all mankind. At this point, the Sunnah speaks more clearly than the Qur'an.

So that there will be no confusion, I have set the passages from Islam's scripture in bold-faced type . When quoting from the Qur'an and Hadith, I have elected to use a blended translation. No language transfers perfectly - one word to another. Five of my twelve translations of the Qur'an were combined to create the most accurate conveyance of the message possible. However, the writing quality is so poor, the proofreaders of this manuscript suggested that I help Allah and Muhammad out by cleaning up their grammar, punctuation, and verbosity. So for clarity and readability, I have trimmed their unruly word patterns and meaningless repetitions, being careful not to alter the meaning or message of any passage. Insertions within parenthesis (like this) were added by the Arabic translators to fill in missing words or to clarify the text. Insertions within brackets [like this] represent my observations.

I have elected to present Islam's original source material in juxtaposition to my evaluation of its veracity. This format is similar to that used by the first English translators of Mein Kampf as they attempted to warn America about the dangers lurking in Hitler's manifesto. They, as I, found it necessary to hold the author accountable. A great deal was at stake then, as it is today. The last time the world was ignorant of such a hateful and violent doctrine, 55 million people died. If we don't shed our ignorance of Islam, many more will perish.

My quest to understand Islam began on the morning of September 11th 2001. I wanted to know why Muslim militants were killing us. So I went off to Ground Zero for Islamic terror - Israel. The West Bank is home to more suicide bombers per capita than anywhere else on earth. I arranged to meet with the terrorists themselves. I asked members of al-Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, and Hamas why they were killing us. They said, "Islam. We are following Muhammad's orders." That adventure is recounted in Tea With Terrorists . It covers a wide range of material and serves as a companion volume, connecting fundamental Islam to terrorism. Prophet of Doom focuses strictly on what the Islamic scriptures have to say.

So, could it be? Could a prophet and a religion be responsible for today's terrorist attacks? I invested 10,000 hours in pursuit of that answer. I wish everyone had. But knowing that not all are able, I have distilled what I discovered into these pages.

Now for a word of caution: this journey of discovery is ordered chronologically. It is not prioritized by relevance. Explaining the root cause of Islamic terror is the biggest priority; yet it is not exposed until the last half of the book. I want you to know Muhammad, Allah, and Islam before you judge their legacy. So to keep you turning pages, I have endeavored to make Islam's early years as entertaining as possible. While Prophet of Doom is meticulously researched, documented, and accurate, it's written as if you and I were old friends having a lively chat about the most important and lethal issue of our day.

One last thought before you head down this perilous path. I pray that when you have reached the journey's end, you will share my heart for the plight of Muslims. I want nothing more than to free them from Islam, and in so doing, free us from the terror their doctrine inspires.

Yada
November 2003
ProphetOfDoom.net

The documented references in Prophet of Doom were derived from English translations of the following ancient Islamic manuscripts. I encourage you to purchase and read them. The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Ibn Hisham in 830 and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. The History of al-Tabari was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. I quote from volumes I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Al-Bukhari's Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari and The True Traditions was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. I have used the collector's original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Finally, I recommend that you acquire at least three of the following Qur'an translations: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, or Shakir. The oldest Qur'an fragments date to around 725 A.D. - a century after they were first recited.

Edited by moderator Monday, October 20, 2008 3:11:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#89 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 3:40:00 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:46 PM, "LAJ" wrote:

Hello Yada...I have had a Yahoo Groups site, for over a year, I'll send you an invite to it.
L.

LEADER ARTICLE: Making A Mockery Of Jihad

7 Oct 2008, 0003 hrs IST, "AA" Engineer

The terror attacks in India as well as abroad have created an impression that jihad is central to Quranic teaching. First of all, as we have asserted
repeatedly, jihad does not mean war in the Quran as there are other words for it like qital and harb. Jihad has been used in the Quran in its root meaning i.e. to strive and to strive for betterment of society, to spread goodness (maruf) and contain evil (munkar).

But supposing jihad means war, as some Muslims believe, even then it isn't central to Quranic teachings. The word jihad occurs in the Quran 41 times though not a single verse uses it in the sense of war. There are four most fundamental values in the Quran i.e. justice ('adl), benevolence (ihsan), compassion (rahmah) and wisdom (hikmah). Thus, the Quran is an embodiment of these values and a Muslim is duty-bound to practise them above all. One who fails to practise these values can hardly claim to be a true Muslim. Jihad is not even obligatory in Islamic jurisprudence whereas these values are indicative of a Muslim's character and hence quite important. It would be seen that compassion is most central to Quranic teachings. The words "compassion" and "mercy" in their various forms occur in the Quran 335 times as against only 41 for jihad.

There is great emphasis in the Quran on justice in all social and political matters and it uses three words for justice — 'adl, qist and hakama. These three words occur 244 times in the Quran. To seek revenge is human weakness, not strength. Thus, a devout Muslim tends to forgive like Allah who forgives his servants if they sincerely repent. Those who are waging jihad in the form of terror attacks are bent upon seeking revenge whereas a good Muslim would tend to forgive just as Allah does.

In Shariah law, jihad can be declared only by the state or those empowered by it. Terror attacks, on the other hand, are planned and executed by a few individuals unrepresentative of any state or state institution. So their attacks cannot be legitimate by any Islamic or Shariah law. That is nothing but committing murder of innocent people. Also, according to Islamic laws, in jihad no non-combatant can be attacked, much less women, children and old persons and no civilian property can be destroyed unless it is being used for military purposes or for purposes of combat.

It can be seen that the rules laid down for war by Islamic laws are no different from modern laws of warfare or the Geneva conventions. But terror attacks are a gross violation of all these Islamic rules and there is no way these attacks can be characterised as jihad. The terrorists are described by the media as jihadis. This is a gross misuse of the word as there is no word like jihadi in the Arabic language. It is in fact 'mujahid' and it is used in a laudatory sense — one who devotes oneself to a good cause like fighting against social evils.

The Quran advises Muslims: "And cast not yourselves to destruction with your own hands and do good (to others). Surely Allah loves the doers of good." This advice of the Quran not to throw oneself to destruction with one's own hands is important and relevant even today. What did the 9/11 attack result in? Did al-Qaeda not invite great disaster to the entire Islamic world, especially in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did they not throw themselves into perdition with their own hands? What good did that attack do to anyone ? Was there any wisdom in that rash and ruthless attack?

Revenge only satisfies our ego and injures the ego of the enemy and thus the war of attrition continues. What terrorists are doing is seeking revenge and that too from a weaker position. Every attack brings nothing but disaster for themselves and others. Various verses quoted to justify jihad are generally taken in a literal sense and ignore the value system of the Quran. It is a well-known fact that be it al-Qaeda or any other terrorist organisation, they do not represent any government or larger Muslim organisation. They succeed in mobilising some angry youth who are carried away by 'Islamic' rhetoric and commit terrorist attacks taking lives of innocent people. These attacks violate all Quranic values.

Seventh century Arabia cannot be compared to conditions in the contemporary world. Today's world is radically different from that period and we should go more by Quranic ethics than injunctions about war. There are several institutions now available for arbitration, reconciliation and solving disputes. One should not rush to resort to violence.

In the Indian context, one cannot avenge communal violence by terrorist attacks on innocent Hindus and Muslims in marketplaces. It is the same sin which communal forces committed against innocent Muslims. Wisdom requires that one should patiently mobilise public opinion through democratic means, win over the hearts of common people and expose communal and fascist forces.

One hopes that the misguided Muslim youth resorting to violent actions will realise the futility of terror attacks and renounce such sinful and criminal acts, concentrating instead on excelling in learning and acquiring a superior moral character. Did not the Prophet say that the "ink of a scholar is superior to the blood of the martyr"?

The writer is with the Centre for Study of Society and Secularism in Mumbai.

Yada's response:

Quote:
L,

Jihad is consistently used in the Qur'an in the context of fighting, killing, oppressing, and weapons. And these things are central to the Qur'an's Medina surahs--the only ones which count due to the law of abrogation. Those who claim otherwise are deceivers.

A comprehensive review of Islam's five oldest and most reliable sources confirm that Muhammad was a terrorist and that all good Muslims follow his example. Moreover, violent and immoral verses outnumber ones which "spread goodness" by more than fifty to one.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#90 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 11:41:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:11 AM, "T" wrote:

Dear Yada,

Forgive this intrusion but I read this Islam-related article with incredulity, and I thought you might be interested:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/.../oxfordshire/7676239.stm

What caught my eye was the quote at the bottom:

'Chairman of the Muslim Educational Centre Oxford (MECO) Dr Taj Hargey said: "We believe Islam is a gender-equal religion. "There is a record that the Prophet Mohammed allowed a woman to lead a mixed-gender congregation, but this precedent has been ignored." '

Is he right? I believe he is, and this is another example of Muslims doing what they accuse their critics of doing: taking a verse, incident, out of context to prove a point to an audience of ignorant kuffars. I'm willing to bet this example he cites is anything but as pure or honourable as it hopes it is. Would it be in the Sunnah, or Sirat? Have you come across this example? Regardless, it's another idiotic Islamic contradiction: if women are unclean, as Allah says, why would Muhammad (piss be upon him) allow a woman to lead a mosque; in such a holy place?

Regards,
-T

Yada's response;

Quote:
T,

Anyone with two cents worth of intelligence and a little koranic and hadith awareness, knows that Muhammad was a sexist, a poligamist, a rapist, and an incestuous pedophile who said that women were worth half of a man and should be treated like domesticated animals. That said, in Muhammad's day, there was only one mosque, a dirt enclosure surrounded by his sex slaves' bedrooms. So, both men and women had access to the lone mosque because it served as the common courtyard. The women, however, could not sit near the men, had to be in the back, and had to wear a tent from head to toe. Therefore, you would be right in saying that the Chairman of the Muslim Educational Centre in Oxford is being purposefully deceptive and that to promote a lie, he took his passage completely out of context. Deception is part of his religion. All good Muslims are liars. They follow Muhammad's example.

If you what to know the whole truth about Islam and women, read the Qur'an, the Sira, the Tarikh, and Bukhari and Muslim's Hadith. You might also want to read the Grand Ayatollah's Little Green Book for a more disgusting, I mean contemporary view.

What's sad here is that the BBC aired his lie without doing any fact checking to see if his claim were valid. Shame on them. The evidence to the contrary is overwhelming and obvious.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#91 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 2:19:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following was forwarded to Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 8:26 AM, "BA" wrote:
Sol Cuisine http://www.solcuisine.com

I was shocked and saddened to see, newly placed, a halal certification mark on your vegan food products.

I oppose Islam and see your paying money to have your products certified halal as supporting Islam.

You probably do not understand what Islam is.

I recommend you spend time reading the following websites in order to learn about it and its' founder:

http://www.islam-watch.org/index.html

http://faithfreedom.org

http://prophetofdoom.net

http://www.answering-islam.org/

http://thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.skepticsannot...ible.com/quran/index.htm

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/

http://www.islamreview.com/index.htm

http://jihadwatch.org/

http://dhimmiwatch.org

I approve of your vegan certification and your organic certification. I am neutral toward your kosher certification, and if you need to drop it in order to gracefully exit from your contract with the ISNA, fine. Everyone - religious and non-religious people alike - should know that if something is certified vegan and manufactured according to Canadian or American good manufacturing standards, then there's no way there can be animal cruelty. If you take time to explain that to your moslem and jewish customers, you'd be doing a good deed in helping to integrate those people into modern society.

Please understand that as long as you engage in the dhimmi practice of paying money to moslems in order to be certified compliant with shariah, I will be boycotting your products and encouraging others to boycott them too.

"BA"

"If we replace the thoughts of hatred, apathy and war with thoughts of love, empathy and peace, our world will change on its own."
- Ali Sina, founder of FaithFreedom.org http://www.FaithFreedom.org

Yada's response:

Quote:
"B,"

This is a good letter, a good cause, and a good listing of useful websites. If it weren't for ignorance, Islam would not exist.

Thank you,

Yada
Offline Yada  
#92 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2008 2:22:36 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 10:03 AM, "LC" wrote:

Several years ago I bought the book and almost got entirely through the Prophet of Doom before the sewer effect ended my effort. The POD is such a well written and presented manuscript that I have often come back to it to more fully understand Islam. I want to again express my appreciation to Yada for researching and writing this Tome of Terror.

Trust all his well with Mr. Winn, whom I have never met but would like to if he were ever in the Kansas City area for a book review or other public event.

Sincerely,

-LC

Yada's response:

Quote:
LC,

Thanks for sharing this. I agree that the "sewer effect" is a real problem with Prophet of Doom. I tried to keep it as readible as I could but the material is so repulsive it wears everyone down. The only solution would be to remove all of the offensive material which would serve to reduce the book's length by around 995 pages.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#93 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 2:56:14 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:43 AM, SL wrote:

> Dear sir/madam,
>
> As I write this email, I'm wondering why I'm wasting my valuable time
> since it appears as though you selectively include on your website
> only vicious, maniacal responses to your website. In any case, I'm an
> eternal optimist and hope against hope that you will see that violence
> comes through the actions of people interpreting ideologies and not
> necessarily the ideologies themselves (exceptions being those such as
> fascism). Your understanding of Islam lacks context and is informed by
> the actions of those Muslims who are frustrated by political,
> socio-economic factors and lack of education.
>
> You site Hamas and Fatah as two prominent examples of the violence
> inherent in Islam, however you don't give their entire history in the
> context of the Arab/Israeli conflict. Yes, Prophet Muhammad, who by
> the way is not the only Islamic prophet but according to Islamic
> tradition is the last prophet in the tradition of monotheistic
> religions, speaks of killing the infidel, and there is no doubt that
> Hamas takes and applies this literally, but take the word "infidel"
> out of the directive and replace it with "enemy" and you have a
> statement from any foreign policy document describing what one must do
> if attacked or livelihood is threatened. What America is doing now is
> exercising their right to protect themselves against the "enemy" (some
> would say poorly at that) who according to some conservative Christian
> interpretations would also be seen as the "infidel."
>
> A suicide bomber is a freedom fighter from the perspective of many
> Palestinians and Muslims and a terrorist from the Israeli and most
> Western perspectives. You have squarely placed yourself on the
> Israeli/Western side, which is your prerogative, but you have done so
> in a way that leaves no room for constructive debate/discussion. By
> characterizing Islam, the religion of over 1 billion people, as
> doomsday-bringing, terrorist-supporting, anti-freedom, cultic,
> zealotry, you are alienating Islamic, educated voices and have closed
> your mind.
>
> Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion and interpretation of
> a given subject, and I wouldn't presume to dictate what should be
> yours, but please ask yourself whether you are helping the current
> situation; whether you are informing or inflaming?
>
> Best wishes,
> -SL

Yada's response'

Quote:
SL,

Your first point is errant. And that isn't a good way to start. There are entire sections of the Feedback area of Prophet of Doom dedicated to letters which are not "vicious or maniacal." In fact every temperate response to Prophet of Doom is responded to and eventually posted on the site. While your ignorant (improperly informed) attack will be shared immediately in the Yada Yahweh Forum, it will also find its place in Prophet of Doom as our webmaster is able to process it. Dealing with ignorance is one of my favorite topics.

You did, however, waste your time because you wrote your letter without first investing time reading Prophet of Doom. If you had done so, you would have learned that according to the overwhelming preponderance of the oldest Islamic sources, Muhammad was a ruthless terrorist--having led 75 terrorist raids in the first ten years of the Islamic era. And make no mistake, other than personal greed, there was no justification for 73 of them. He simply led armed militants against innocent civilians to steal what was theirs and to enslave and rape them. Since the Qur'an orders Muslims to follow his horrid example, according to Islam's most revered sources, all good Muslims are terrorists. (There are many bad Muslims who are peaceful, but they don't represent Islam as it was presented by Muhammad in the Qur'an and Hadith. Moreover, the Koran says that Allah hates peaceful Muslims. He calls them "hypocrites" and says that he will personally attend to their torture in hell.)

The only way to "interpret" Islam as being peaceful is to ignore 95% of what is known about Muhammad and the founding of the religion. Terrorism is a byproduct of Islam. It is the result of jihad. And as a result, 99% of today's terrorist acts are committed by Muslims. Therefore, it is you who lacks "context," not me. It is why I referred to your letter as "ignorant."

What you missed is that Prophet of Doom is the best documented, most comprehensive and contextual chronological presentation of what is known about Muhammad, Allah, and Islam from the oldest and most reliable sources. It not only presents the Qur'an, it orders it chronologically and sets it into the context of Muhammad's life as revealed in the Hadith. And by so doing, one comes to understand Muhammad's motives and thus Islam's legacy.

Along these lines, the notion that Muhammad was the last of many prophets, is also ignorant. Muhammad's message was the antithesis of Abraham's, of Moses', of David's, of Isaiahs, and of Yahushua's. They could not rationally be speaking for the same God. Allah, therefore is not Yahweh.

Muhammad's claim was not unlike me saying that Alexander the Great was an American prophet who taught and lived democratic ideals. Anyone familiar with Alexander and America would know that such a claim was nonsense. It is your ignorance of what Yahweh revealed in the Torah, Prophets and Psalms, and what Yahushua fulfilled in the Renewed Covenant which causes you to believe that which is evidentially and rationally impossible.

Moving on through your letter, let it be known that Islam is responsible for the horrid social, economic, and educational climate which exists in most every Islamic nation. The religion is so corrupt, so irrational and ignorant, it has created the least prosperous, least educated, least inventive, least educated, least civil, least free places on earth. The evidence is obvious and ubiquitous.

It is racist and foolish to blame Jews for the fate of Muslims. In this regard, you sound like Hitler in Mein Kamph, or Allah in the Koran.

The Islamic Terrorism Timeline, like Prophet of Doom, is over 1000 pages. As such, they provide the context in which Islam was created and the context in which Islamic terrorism came to exist. They even explain why Muslims hate Jews and why they have tried to kill them for 1400 years. The problem isn't a racial one as you allege with "Arab" but instead a religious one.

Infidel is a very well defined term in the Qur'an. In the earliest passages devoted to jihad, it applies to Jews, who Allah calls "apes and pigs." But once Jews were over hunted by the first Muslims and a new enemy was required to keep the fist Muslim militants wallowing in stolen goods, infidel was redefined as "Christian." Today, infidel is still understood as a Christian or Jew, even any opponent of Allah--and thus Islam. It is a religious term, confirming the source of the problem.

Your examples are poorly chosen because I don't condone America's actions in Afghanistan or Iraq and have consistently spoke out against them. That said, they are also wrong because America has not fought either battle on religious grounds. The nation has instead responded to a religious attack--9-11 and the cry "Allahu Akbar." Further, while I do not advocate Christian doctrine or behavior, there is no reference to "infidel" among "conservative Christians." Roman Catholics may have used a similar term but without any Scriptural justification. Since the term is Koranic, such cannot be said of Islam.

Anyone who sees a "suicide bomber" as "freedom fighter" doing something good, has an inverted sense of right and wrong. And this is the very purpose of Islam. Yahweh's moral code was turned upside down by Muhammad and his wannabe god Allah. Bad is seen as good in the eyes of those corrupted by their hellish religion. Satan has become their god. It is what Allahu Akbar means. Allah wants to be greater than Yahweh--or at least seen as such. And there is only one spirit with such cravings.

The quantity of people fooled by a false doctrine doesn't suggest that it is somehow true. Truth has never been popular. Billions of people today are Secular Humanists, even Socialists, but it doesn't validate their false and failed dogma. And a couple of thousand years ago, most everyone worshiped the sun and moon as gods.

My characterization of Islam is derived exclusively from Islam's five oldest and most reliable sources. If that characterization is errant, then Islam is errant. Moreover, to suggest that those who are unaware of the immoral, violent, and perverted nature of the oldest Islamic sources are somehow "educated voices to whom I have closed my mind" is as mindless a thought as any you have mustered. If what I have presented in Prophet of Doom is untrue, be the first to prove it. But do so using reason and evidence, not unfounded opinions.

Opinions aren't entitlements. In fact, opinions are usually meaningless. Conclusions based upon the evidence are however pertinent and useful. Please ask yourself, by objecting to the obvious, by being ignorant of Islam's beginnings and nature, by ignoring what is known about the religion's prophet, scripture and god, are you "helping the current situation" or are you "inflaming" it? By excusing Islam's connection to terrorism, by ignoring Muhammad's words, deeds, and legacy, are you making it easier for good Muslims to terrorize infidels? Or is exposing and condemning false religions the best way to deter those who kill in the name of god?

Next time, before you write and demonstrate your foolishness (poorly reasoned opinions), take time to read, to learn the facts, and then ponder them judgmentally. Once you come to understand what is true and what is not, what is right and what is wrong, then you will be in a position to express your conclusions and "help the current situation" by being "informative."

Words are the most effective weapons to wield at inflammatory and violent dogmas. Peace isn't the tolerance of evil, but instead its irradiation. Such is the purpose of Prophet of Doom (exposing the lie) and Yada Yahweh (offering the truth). And the consequence of tolerating deceitful, destructive, deadly, and damning dogmas is the purpose of the Islamic Terrorist Timeline. I invite you to read them all. Consider them a gift.

Best Wishes,

Yada

'SL' responds'

Quote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 8:33 PM, 'SL' wrote:

> Dear Yada,
>
> Thank you for taking the time to reply so expansively and
> comprehensively to my small yet succinct email. After receiving your
> response I did take some time to read your book, and although I agree
> you have conducted extensive and rigorous research, you make some
> serious judgements and allegations based on sources that require
> clarification, yet you do not provide, but take literally. It is true,
> and I am not ignorant of the fact, that Muhammad conducted numerous
> battles proactively during his 22 year mission. It is also true that
> the political environment in which he was preaching was extremely
> hostile and that the military and political tactics he employed were
> not unusual for his time, such as the exile, execution and enslavement
> of Jewish tribes in Medina.
>
> You have jumped to conclusions and misjudged me just as you have done
> your research. Just because something is well-researched does not mean
> that the conclusions drawn from that research are valid. Here's an
> example of what I
> mean: Muhammad married Khadija, who was 15 years his senior, at the age of
> 25. Muhammad came from a meager, although well-connected background. Khadija
> was a wealthy widow and proposed marriage to Muhammad, which he accepted.
> The aforementioned are facts; now the question is why did Muhammad marry
> Khadija? One answer would be that he married her for her wealth and
> connections, because he knew that he wanted to unleash a violent rebellion
> in Mecca and would need her money and connections. A more sympathetic answer
> would be that he respected her and already felt that women were being
> mistreated in Arabia and sought an opportunity to marry a well-connected and
> wise woman. Another answer might be that since he had lost his mother when
> he was a baby that somehow Khadija fulfilled his subconscious desire for a
> mother-figure. All answers are equally valid and are interpretations of the
> same fact; Muhammad married Khadija.
>
> I am well aware of what Yahweh has taught not only through the Torah,
> but also through the Prophets and the various scriptures.
>
>> It is racist and foolish to blame Jews for the fate of Muslims. In
>> this regard, you sound like Hitler in Mein Kamph, or Allah in the
>> Koran.
>
> I never blamed anyone for anything in my email. The fact that you've
> written this reveals more about yourself than about me. On that note,
> I politely decline any further correspondence with you. Obviously it
> is not truth with a capital 'T' you seek but a truth that makes sense
> to you. It is convenient to place blame because it shifts critical
> focus away from oneself. It takes at least two to create a conflict,
> and that is the context your book lacks.
>
> In peace,
> 'SL

Yada's response'

Quote:
SL,

There is almost nothing in your reply which is consistent with your initial letter, accurate, which is germane to our discussion, or which effectively addresses any of my responses. You have simply ignored the fact that I took the time to demonstrate that much of what you wrote was untrue.

SL, when you make a charge against someone and they show it to be inaccurate, to be credible you either have to acknowledge that you wrote was wrong or cite evidence to the contrary. You did neither, and in most cases, simply changed the subject.

You may now have read a little of Prophet of Doom but you are still well shy of being informed. Worse, you don't appear to have the capacity for being reasonable or for accurately assessing yourself or your views. You are awash in conflicting and unsubstantiated opinions and yet you present yourself as if you were informed, reasonable, and consistent.

Save the Prologue, there are no material conclusions in Prophet of Doom which are unsupported by copious amounts of irrefutable evidence. Eighty percent of the pertinent, non-repetitive material from each of Islam's five oldest sources (Qur'an, Ishaq's Sira/Biography, Tabari's Tarikh/History, Bukhari's & Muslim's Hadith/Oral Reports) was compiled, documented, and arranged chronologically to paint the most accurate contextual picture of Muhammad, his Koran, and his creation of Islam possible. When ordered chronologically and put into context, each of the five Islamic sources which were written within 200 years of Muhammad's death, paint the same perverted, vicious, covetous, and immoral picture. There is no way to justify Muhammad's acts of incest, rape, pedophilia, adultery, womanizing, assassinations, mass murders, persistent armed robberies, consistent participation in the slave trade, political and religious deceit, or ruthless acts of terrorism. With each page, with each citation from Islam's oldest and most reliable sources, a mountain of evidence emerges which completely destroys Muhammad's character, motivations, trustworthiness, god, scripture, and religion. The only way to view this man and his creation favorably is to be ignorant of what is known about him, to be irrational and thus unable to process that information reasonably, morally, and judgmentally, or both.

By way of example, there were no battles during the first 12 years of "Muhammad's mission," the time when Muhammad lived in Mecca. None. There were however, 75 raids conducted in the first 10 years of the Islamic Era, the time Muhammad lived in Yathrib. Only 2 of those raids were defensive, so your justification is invalid. Moreover, the Hadith consistently reveal the actual nature and motive for each of Muhammad's ruthless terrorist raids against civilians, so the truth is not only known, it requires no speculation or interpretation.

Prior to Muhammad's arrival, the Jews in Yathrib had lived for centuries in harmony with Arabs. Muslims, however, we conditioned by their wannabe prophet and wannabe god to hate them. The result was exile, rape, robbery, enslavement, and mass murder. Medina became a model for Nazi Germany and the Holocaust. The evidence for this fills several chapters of Prophet of Doom.

It matters not why Muhammad married Khadija. While some of her statements are germane to understanding Muhammad's motives for creating Islam, his motives for marrying her are irrelevant. So why did you bother to express your opinions on this topic? We not only don't have sufficient evidence to form a valid conclusion, even if we did, it wouldn't resolve any of the material conclusions which are so damning to his immoral character, deceitful words, violent behavior, or foolish religion. Hypocritically, you did the very thing you falsely accused me of doing.

The gist of your initial letter was that I was wrong to connect the religion of Islam to the acts of Islamic terrorists. Over six hundred pages of Prophet of Doom cite evidence to the contrary, and yet when challenged to invalidate this evidence and subsequent conclusions you offered nothing but another unsubstantiated opinion. The facts known to us from the earliest sources prove that Muhammad was a ruthless terrorist and that he and his god ordered Muslims to follow his example. Therefore, all good Muslims are terrorists. Only bad Muslims are peaceful. (This isn't my opinion, it is precisely what the 9th surah reveals.)

You are obviously unaware of Yahweh's testimony. If you understood it, you like He would be condemning Islam, not supporting it. If you knew it, you wouldn't refer to Muhammad as the last of many prophets, all of which he contradicted. If you knew what Yahweh revealed, you would know that the Qur'an's message is the opposite of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. This known, any rational person would know that a religion which claims to confirm that which it consistently contradicts cannot be true. This known, any moral person would do their utmot to expose and condemn the lie before more innocent people were killed in the name of its false god.

In your first letter, you said that I was wrong in attributing Islamic terrorism to Islam, as opposed to seeing the problem in the context of race: "You site Hamas and Fatah as two prominent examples of the violence inherent in Islam, however you don't give their entire history in the context of the Arab/Israeli conflict." This was followed by: "A suicide bomber is a freedom fighter from the perspective of many Palestinians and Muslims and a terrorist from the Israeli and most Western perspectives. You have squarely placed yourself on the Israeli/Western side, which is your prerogative, but you have done so in a way that leaves no room for constructive debate/discussion. By characterizing Islam, the religion of over 1 billion people, as doomsday-bringing, terrorist-supporting, anti-freedom, cultic, zealotry, you are alienating Islamic, educated voices and have closed your mind."

Neither Jews nor Israel created this problem. In fact, the Muslims living in Israel prior to their terrorist onslaught were the best educated, most free, and most prosperous Muslims in the Middle East. The simple truth is that Islam is anti-Semitic and that people like you who try to define the problem in racial terms and blame the victims, rather than the religious source for the rage, are following in the footsteps of Hitler. And it is the similarities between Mein Kampf and the Qur'an/Hadith that prompted me to dedicate 77 pages of Prophet of Doom to a side by side comparison.

I didn't respond to you, SL, because I thought you could be enlightened. In fact, I didn't reply on your behalf. I responded because your letter will be posted along with my response, so that others, better informed and more reasonable than you, will learn from it and benefit.

Should I be wrong about you, should there be any chance that you are capable of rejecting your invalid opinions and embracing the truth, or "Truth," as you call it, Yada Yahweh is a 1500-page amplification of Yahweh's prophetic Scriptures from the oldest manuscripts. There you will find "a truth that makes sense to me" because what Yahweh has to say "makes sense." If there is a better, more reasonable or rational way to evaluate evidence and render a conclusion, I am unaware of it.

Lastly, there are many cases in which there are perpetrators and victims, and where the victims aren't responsible for their affliction. These are the cases worth exposing. Islam's ruthless onslaught on the world from India to Africa following Muhammad's death, and continuing today, is a prime illustration. Muhammad's terrorist raids against Arabian Jews, Hitler's war against Europe, Japan's attack on China, Stalin's assault on his own people, the Islamic genocide in the Sudan, are all examples. To dismiss such brutality as "it takes at least two to create a conflict" blames the victims for what has befallen them. Understanding the context of these attacks and the motivation for them, especially as it relates to Islamic terrorism, is what your letters lack.

When it comes to war and terrorism, many people understand what, some understand who, but very few know why.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#94 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 4:16:15 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 5:58 AM, "MI" wrote:

>>> You don't know what your talking about, if Islam was not a true
>> religion why
>>> is it the fastest growing religion in the world, why do so much non
>>> believers hate Muslims so much because we are right, religion is not
>> easy
>>> that's why Muslims are finding it hard to live in peace, faith in
>>> the
>> right
>>> religion would not be easy as it is a test from god that what
> religion
>> is
>>> all about. Don't insult our prophet (pbuh) we believe in the bible
> but
>> not
>>> in the state that it is in today, we believe that Jesus was a
>>> prophet
>> not a
>>> god, Christians don't know if they are coming or going. If you know
>> about
>>> Islam so much then you should know that we are expecting hard times
> in
>> this
>>> day and age. And we knew that the world would be in this state, you
>> should
>>> know what signs we are waiting for as the day of judgment is upon
>>> us.
>> And
>>> that the Muslim ummah would be weak but high in numbers.
>>
>

Yada's response'

Quote:
>> I,
>>
>> Actually, there probably isn't anyone who knows more about what the
>> five oldest Islamic sources reveal than I do. If you are so convinced
>> that what I have written is "full of shit," then be the first Muslim
>> to find an error in the book. Thousands have tried, and none have
>> succeeded.
>>
>> What I have written about Muhammad is based entirely upon what the
>> five oldest and most respected Islamic sources have to say about him.
>> And while it's all bad, that isn't my fault.
>>
>> The Koran's Isa was named after Esau, the one person Yahweh said He
>> hated--due in large part because of his involvement with Ishmael's
>> satanic religion. "Jesus" was actually Yahushua. It means Yahuweh
>> Saves. If you would like to know who He really is, I invite you to
>> read Yada Yahweh. It is free at YadaYahweh.com.
>>
>> Allah's claim that he inspired the Torah and Prophets proves that
>> Allah isn't God. The Qur'an's message is the antithesis of Yahweh's
>> Word. Yahweh and Allah have nothing in common other than Yahweh
>> created Satan, and thus Allah.
>>
>> Yada

"MI" answers:

Quote:
"MI" wrote
>> So now I understand your not a believer, anyway how could you say
>> that Allah was created by someone else, this is the problem people
>> misunderstand old text and what was really meant by them. Im not
> saying
>> that I know everything and you might have read all the books there
>> is. But don't call my prophet (pbhu) a sex maniac, because his first
>> marriage lasted for 25 years, he only got married when she past away,
>> and got married to women how had lost their husband due to war, to
> help
>> them out and to other tribes daughters that he was in war with so
>> that he could make peace with them so he didn't create more blood
>> shed, if you look back in history that was the war strategy. And if
>> your saying that no one can find any error in your book, can you find
>> any errors
> in
>> the holy Koran, the prediction of what are to happen in the future
>> and what have already happened have come true and that no one has and
>> ever will contest the holy Koran in its text and I the quality it is
> written
>> in if you have read our history that's what Allah presented as a
> miracle
>> that no man can contest or copy what is written in the Koran so to
> prove
>> that only a god could write what is present to us. The text you have
>> written to me about Jesus (phbu), I will continue anther time.

Yada responds:

Quote:
> MI,

Muhammad created Allah's persona, modeling him after Satan. While that sounds harsh, as an expert on both Allah's and Yahweh's revelations, I am certain that it is true. Moreover, in the 2500 pages of Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh, I use the scriptures of both to prove this point. Rather than trying to argue with me, do yourself a favor and read them. There is a God who is worthy of your passion and trust.

Allah was just one of many pagan gods and goddesses who were worshiped in Arabia. Muhammad combined their attributes, not unlike what Akenaten did in Egypt. And while the Qur'an says otherwise, anyone who knows Yahweh's Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, and who has read the Qur'an in the context of Muhammad's life as revealed in the Hadith, is aware of the fact that the Koran did not come from God.

Allah's recitals, set into the context of Muhammad's life, are clearly situational scriptures which served Muhammad's lust for power, sex, and money. That is why he never performed a miracle, or never made a prophecy which came true. It is why the Qur'an is the antithesis of the Scriptures it claims to confirm, and why it is errant historically and scientifically. It is why the Qur'an is a jumbled mess, and not organized chronologically or contextually, and why it consistently contradicts itself. And it is why the Medina surahs are fixated on killing.

The length of time Muhammad was married to Khajida is irrelevant to the fact that at 53 he had sex with a six year old girl, that he raped three Jewish women, that he had sex with his adopted son's wife, that he had a harem filled with sex slaves, many of whom were children.

Further, there weren't any real wars, only terrorist attacks led by Muhammad and a couple of reprisals. Muhammad was the cause of the bloodshed, leading 75 terrorist raids in 10 years. And in these raids, Muhammad almost always killed innocent civilians, raped the women, sold the children into slavery, and stole other people's property. (Each of these claims is proven to be accurate using the five oldest Islamic sources. That is the basis of Prophet of Doom.) So, if you want to trust such a repulsive individual with your soul, that's your choice.

The Koran is so filled with contradictions, it has a passage which tells Muslims how to deal with them. Moreover, if you would have read the book, you would know that I exposed more than a hundred significant errors in the Koran. Any rational evaluation of the Koran demonstrates that by any scholastic or moral criterion it is the worst book ever written. The only miracle is that it has fooled so many people. But that all brings us back to its real author--the father of lies--Satan.

"Jesus" is a manmade name. The Koran's Issa is errant as well. Yahweh manifest Himself as Yahushua (meaning Yah Saves) to fulfill the seven Miqra'ey--the Torah's lone path to salvation. If you read Yada Yahweh you will discover the difference between Muhammad's fraud and the revelation of a real God. The truth is profound. Do yourself the biggest favor of your life and read Yada Yahweh. It is my gift to you.

Yada

"MI" answers back'

Quote:
On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:59 PM, "MI" wrote:

There is no point in contesting you, you have a fixed mind and all you say about my prophet is not true, may Allah deal with you in his own way and on the Day of Judgment hope there is no mercy for the one that is wrong. May Allah help us to do the right thing in your case let science or what ever you believe help you reach your goal.

Yada's response:

Quote:
I,

Yes, it is true: my mind is fixed upon the facts, and therefore contesting what I say without facts is a waste of time. Moreover, since everything I say about Muhammad comes from the five oldest and most highly regarded Islamic sources--the only sources written within 200 years of Muhammad's life--if this evidence is not true, Islam cannot be true. All that is known and can be known about Muhammad is found in these sources. And they confirm that Muhammad was a ruthless terrorist, a pedophile, an adulterer, a thief, a slave trader, a rapist, incestuous, and a mass murderer who by his own admission was demon possessed and spoke on behalf of Satan.

While you will meet the dark spirit behind Allah, I never will. And you will remember this exchange when this occurs, and wish that you had made a better choice. The evidence is readily available and it is free. Prophet of Doom uses the Hadith, Sira, and Tarikh to order the Koran chronologically and to set it into the context of Muhammad's life so that you might understand who he and his god really are.

As for me, I know, trust, and rely upon Yahweh. He has provided the lone path to the ultimate goal--eternal life in heaven. The evidence for this decision is found in YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

Edited by moderator Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:26:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#95 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 6:53:01 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "SV" and Yada:

Quote:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 3:56 PM, "SV" wrote:

> The Netherlands, 24-11-2008
>
> Hi there!
>
> Thanks for your great book.
> I read and studied it already some years ago (after the total shock of
> 9-11 I found your site after seeking out the possibility to know more
> about islam through the internet because I found the koran totally
> unreadible..)
>
> I'm thinking of posting the URL on some Dutch sites, especially
> muslim-ones because I see so much misunderstanding and apologetic
> writing about islam. It drives me nuts that people attack me and call
> me 'stupid' when I explain to them their 'good thoughts' about
> 'religion' (meaning islam because strangely they DO find it
> appropriate to ridicule and accuse Judaism and Cristianityb all the
> time) are 'a bit naive' and basically unfounded.. It is always clear
> these are the ones that NEVER read anything about it and saying I did
> just doesn't seem to enlighten them or even stimulates them into some
> real reading.. After some physical threats (by non-muslims and muslims
> alike by the way.. the non-muslims were left-wing socialist apologists
> to be exact..) I sort of gave up alltogether trying to teach people
> who don't WANT to know the facts..
> However, after hearing a young Maroccan guy telling me (crying his eyes
> out..) he hated the 'prophet', islam and all it stands for (violence, rape,
> murder, cruelty etc. etc.) but never being able to tell anyone (he made me
> swear upfront I wouldn't tell anyone in our city what he was about to say) I
> changed my mind.
> I agree with you that the most important thing when you want to help is to
> release muslims of the curse called islam and spread the word about this..
> Especially after he told me why he couldn't tell anyone..
> He told me HE WOULD BE KILLED BY HIS OWN FAMILY with absolute certainty if
> they would ever find out...And so he had to keep going to the mosque he
> hated so much just to keep up appearances..
> So sad and creepy really.. Especially the total silence about these facts by
> our selfproclaimed 'progressive' politicians ,left-wing citizans and muslims
> alike..
> Today in Holland some moslim guys tried to burn down a church and it is
> hardly mentioned in the media..
> You know what would have happened if some guys would have tried to burn down
> a mosque..>>
> Severe punishment promised by our politicians, anti-discrimination protests
> by dutch citizans, shouting muslims on our streets calling for jihad..
> Apologies by the PM himself to the muslim community etc. etc.
> And now? 'Just an incident by some rawdy teenagers'.. The molotov-cocktail
> was called 'a small bottle with some inflamable fluids'. The 4 boys have
> already been released by the way...
> We have had enough... The murder of Theo van Gogh, the murder of Pim
> Fortuyn, the death-threats on Geert Wilders and Ayaan-Hrsi-Ali and Esfan
> Elian for insatnce,an Dutch-Iranian reporter and ex-muslim who fled from
> islamic terror in Iran and is now confrontered by the same terrror .. in
> Holland ... Our mothers, sisters and daughters who are called whores daily
> by our 'fellow muslim citizans'... Well, the list goes on and on and on..Too
> much to state in an e-mail really..
> High time our people start getting to know the truth about islam and to
> confront muslims with their own scripture(s) to lead them away from their
> deceitfull 'god'...
> If there is no dutch translation of "prophet of doom' available yet I will
> be happy to translate at least a couple of chapters , so let me know how I
> can help!
>
> With kind regards,
>
> -SV

Yada's response:

Quote:
S,

Thank you for the wonderful and inspiring letter. Your conclusions are all accurate and your motivations are moral, compassionate, reasonable, and courageous.

Yahweh said: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." While this message was first shared with Israel by Hosea just prior to the nation's demise, every word of it speaks to the West today.

Please translate and post any part or all of Prophet of Doom into Dutch. I hereby give you full rights to the Dutch version.

Keep up the good fight. And continue to wield the most powerful
weapons: evidence and reason. While most will ignore you, and some will hate you, there will be those who break free of Islam based upon what you are doing. For them alone, it is worth it.

Yada

I am also a critic of Judaism and Christianity. To find out why, please read www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#96 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2009 8:20:31 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "AA" at Yada:

Quote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 8:29 AM, "AA" wrote:

> HEY THERE, MY NAME IS "AA" AND I LIVE IN LONDON. I HOPE YOUR IN
> GOOD HEALTH. I WANT TO TAKE JUST A FEW MOMENTS OF YOUR TIME AND
> HOPEFULY EDUCATE YOU ABOUT MUSLIMS AND ISLAM.
> YOU HAVE SEEMED TO LOOK AT MUSLIMS AND NOT ISLAM. YOU HAVE TAKEN SUCH A POOR
> EXAMPLE AND TRIED TO JUSTIFIE YOUR POINT. YOUR POINT IS EQUAL TO SAYING
> EVERY BLACK PERSON IS A THIEF LIER AND IMPREGENANT EVERY YOUNG TEEN THERE
> IS. THAT IS NOT TRUE. YOU JUDGE THE PERSON YOU DONT JUDGE A WHOLE NATION
> BECAUSE OF A FEW BAD PEOPLE. NOW IF YOU REALLY HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM
> YOU WOULD BE A MUSLIM. BUT ALLAH IS THE TURNER OF HEARTS.
> NOW YOU SEEM TO THINK ITS NORMAL THAT EVEN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN AND
> CHILDREN AND INNOCENT MEN ARE MURERD IN THEIR SLEEP BECAUSE THEY ARE
> MUSLIMS. ISLAM SAYS KILLING ONE PERSON IS AS IF YOU HAVE KILLED THE WHOLE OF
> MAN KIND.
> OF COURSE YOU GET CRAZY PEOPLE WHO KILL BUT ITS NOT JUSTIFIED HOW EVER MANY
> TIMES THEY SAY ITS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.
> YOUR ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE IS BLINDING YOU. YOUR HEART HAS HARDED AND
> EVERY SECOND THAT GOES BY YOU, YOU BECOME A STEP TOWARDS YOUR GRAVE. NO JEW
> OR MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN CAN SAY THEY WILL LIVE FOREVER. BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW
> THAT THEIR TIME WILL COME.
> MUHAMMED S.A.W (MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM) SAID A
> TIME WILL COME WEN MUSLIMS WILL BE PROCECUTED BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH.
> IF MUHAMMED S.A.W WAS AS BAD AS YOU MAKE OUT. THEN WHY WAS HE KNOWN AMOUNGST
> HIS PEOPLE (BEFORE HE BECAME A MUSLIM) AS THE HONEST ONE. WEN EVER SOMETHING
> WENT WRONG AMOUNGST THE COMMUNITY THEN HE WAS CALLED TO SHED SOME KNOWLEDGE
> AND HELP THE PEOPLE. HE LIVED A SIMPLE/POOR LIFESTYLE. IF HE WAS EVIL WOULD
> HE HAVE NOT USE THIS POWER TO HIS ADVANTAGE FOR THESE WORLDLY THINGS. BIG
> HOUSE ALL THE RICHES. HE LIVED IN SUCH A SIMPLE WAY. HE MARRIED MANY TIMES
> BUT NOT TO JUST ANY WOMEN. WOMEN WHO LOST THEIR MEN IN WARS AND WEN NO ONE
> ELS WANTED THEM HE MARRIED THEM. THE ONLY NONE VIRGIN HE MARRIED WAS AISHA
> AND SHE WAS WITH THE PROPHET MOST OF HER TEEN LIFE AND SHE WAS HONOURED EVEN
> TILL TODAY. WHAT IS BETTER. A MAN BE ALLOWED MORE THAN ONE WIFE OR FOR HIM
> TO GO AND SLEEP AROUND AND BASTERD CHILDREN TO BE BORN.
>
> ISLAM IS SO SIMPLE YET PEOPLE CHOSE TO COMPLICATE THINGS. PRAY YOUR
> FIVE PRAYERS EVERYDAY FAST IN THE MONTHS OF RAMADAN
> GIVE TO THE POOR
> MAKE THE HOLY PILGRAM
> AND TO BELIEVE THE ALLAH IS ONE AND MUHAMMED S.A.W WAS HIS MESSENGER.
>
> THE DEVIL MADE A PROMISE TO ALLAH THAT HE WILL DRAG AS MANY SOULS TO
> THE BOTTOM OF HELL FIRE WITH HIM.
>
>
> SO PLEASE I ASK YOU FOR 1 MOMENT OF YOUR TIME..BEFORE YOU SLEEP ASK
> YOUR SELF.
>
> WHAT IS MY PURPOSE IN LIFE
> IF I DIE TONIGHT WHERE WOULD MY SOUL GO
> WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME
>
> IT SAYS IN THE QURAN
>
> WEN THE SOULS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE THEY WILL BE ASKED HOW THEY SPENT
> THEIR TIME ON THIS EARTH THEY WILL BE SO SHOCKED AND SAY NO MORE THAN
> AN HOUR.
>
> BE KIND TO PEOPLE
> TAKE ANY JEALOUSY AND HATE AWAY FROM YOUR HEART
> JUDGE THE PERSON NOT THE NATION.
>
>
> I THANK YOU AND I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT ALLAH BLESSES HIS MURCY UPON AND
> YOU DIE AS A BELIEVER.
>
> SALAM
>
> -AA
>
>
> P.S PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE BACK ANY TIME YOU WISE.

Yada's response'

Quote:
AA

I did the exact opposite of what you claim. The book is based entirely upon the five oldest Islamic sources, the Qur'an, Sira, Tarikh, and Hadith of Bukhari, and Muslim, and thus exclusively upon the words and deeds of Muhammad, his companions, and their wannabe god Allah. My only examination of "Muslims" occurs in a secondary work called the Islamic Terrorism Timeline. It depicts the legacy of Muhammad's perverted and violent words and deeds.

Next time, before you go off on an ignorant rant, read what you are criticizing.

Yada

Edited by moderator Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:30:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#97 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2009 6:24:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 4:24 PM, `M` wrote:

I just want to thank everyone involved with this website!! Especially Yada. What a gift from God you are. I have studied islam and read some books on it, however your book filled the gaps and has answered all my questions relating to islam in areas that needed a punctuation mark. Thank you so very much. I can see the extreme effort that you put into researching and organizing the book. Of course you will be threatened for revealing the truth. What a noble and brave effort. And what a fabulous website with rich resources. I know from experience that Muslims don't want to hear the truth about their cult. The whole thing is an evil twisted forgery of the Ancient scriptures to please one possessed man. I don't really believe that Muhammad envisioned that it would be so unfortunately vast as it is today. I think that Satan knew (or was hoping) that it would be so. It's very sad that so many people have been forced to accept it. No choice given. Either perform it or die. I know many Muslim convert (very sweet people by the way) from the Middle East who have found freedom in finding the true Maker and have a free wonderful relationship with Him. They say it's the most fulfilling experience for them when they give their lives to Jesus. Let me tell you that those converts are growing everyday. May God Bless everyone and may all be good witnesses to those who continue to be lost in the demonic realm. They know nothing else.

Thank you again.

-M

Yada`s response:

Quote:
M,

Thank you for engaging in this battle for souls. Far too few people have taken the time to educate themselves about the true nature of Islam. And that demonstrates a lack of compassion, good judgment, and wisdom. It is why Yahuweh said: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowing."

I appreciate your support of Prophet of Doom as well. I did the research, 10,000 hours of it, because God asked me to. He provided me with the insights and information I needed to put all of the Islamic scriptural pieces together into a cohesive picture. And it is the reason the book is so judgmental. Yahuweh hates Islam, Muhammad, and Allah. As such, I personally don't deserve any of the credit or praise you have provided in your letter. I was nothing more than an inadequate, albeit willing and dependent, implement.

Yahuweh, who is God, gave humankind two wonderful gifts: freewill and a nesamah/conscience with which to capitalize upon it. He did so because He wanted us to choose to know Him, to trust Him, to rely upon Him, and to love Him. However, without access to accurate information, and without the capacity or will to be discerning and judgmental, the benefit of choice is squandered--as is our opportunity to become Yahweh's children.

I realize "M" that you are in this battle on the right side and for the right reason. And in that light, I'd like to encourage you to read one more book: www.YadaYahweh.com. In the mission to expose and condemn religious lies, it is vital that we know the truth. In that regard, the Savior's name is not "Jesus." That name was first used in 1629 and it has no Scriptural basis. It is Yahushua, meaning Yah-Saves. And that isn't a minor point. Knowing that Yahushua is Yahuweh diminished to human form, set-apart from God to fulfill the seven Miqra'ey/Called-Out Assemblies, and thereby save us, is the truth which will save Muslims once they are free of Satan.

Thank you again, "M", for engaging in this battle and for your kind and encouraging words.

Yada

One last thought. Your observation that there are many in the Islamic Middle East who are coming to know the truth about Islam and about our Heavenly Father is true. Per capita readership of POD is much greater there than here.

Edited by moderator Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:26:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#98 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:28:49 PM(UTC)
Yada

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:17 AM, "TB" wrote:

Quote:
> Hi,

> Im a student from Norway, who is writing a thesis on terrorism and al
> qaeda. My problem on the thesis is to find accurate/reliable
> information on the subject. To whom should I speak/write to and what
> kind of books will give me more details on the matter?
>
> Thank you,
>
> -T.B

Yada`s response:

Quote:
If you want to understand why all good Muslims are terrorists read Prophet of Doom. It is the best documented, most reliable, most comprehensive, contextual, and chronological presentation of the oldest Islamic sources. After reading it, you will understand the motivations of Islamic organizations like al Qaeda. But, what you learn will not be popular.

The book "Prophet of Doom" is free and can be found at: www.prophetofdoom.net
Offline Yada  
#99 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 4:43:46 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "JM" and Yada:

Quote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 8:10 AM, "JM":

> Dear Mr Winn,

> Delusions of Grandeur chapter 12 soundtrack pod cd 15 24 c12 it says
> correctly What's surprising is that the "Thunder" surah actually
> rebukes Muhammad's claim of a miraculous journey. After saying, Qur'an
> 76:4 "Those who deny will wear collars and chains, yokes (of
> servitude) tying their However it says in the soundtrack Qur'an 13:5 "
> Hope you can fix this typo in the sound track.
>
> On another note. It would be great if you book could be made into
> Arabic. I do believe that leading people from Islam is the way forward
> and not having wars with them. Aposticy injures Islam more than war.
>
> I hope you will look at our work to put your book into film for
> internet. We have reached half way now and are pushing to finnish by
> May. Please look at podremvc http://uk.youtube.com/user/podremvc and
> victorcrusader on Muhammadtube.
> http://www.muhammadtube....wkey=8878e291552f001f676
> 9&page=1&viewtype=&category=
> My channel victorcrusader was banned on youtube

> All the best

> -J

Yada`s response:

Quote:
Hi J,

Our webmaster may be able to fix the audio, but I no longer have access to those files or to the corrective software to edit them.

While Muslims are taught to recite the Koran in Arabic, very few of them actually understand it. Relatively few people can read and understand Modern Standard Arabic, much less paleo/religious Arabic. Most Muslims speak and read other languages.

What's interesting, is that because of the audio files, the highest per capita visitations to Prophet of Doom come from Islamic countries. Your film will therefore, reach even more Muslims.

I am in the midst of finishing my edits of the Miqra'ey chapters of Yada Yahweh. When this is done, I will watch and listen to your film. Thank you for doing this.

Yada

You can find a complete YouTube playlist of these videos here.

The main page is here.

I also found some videos made by `Christian Prince.` Check out the one at the top of the page with the `talking donkey.` It is here. One of his videos is: The beauty of Hammas and the ugliness of Israel Part 2 is here.

Edited by user Thursday, January 22, 2009 6:28:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#100 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 7:10:30 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:36 PM, "R" wrote:
>
> I am a bit confused by such teaching.
>
> Why should a king (or wealthy person) be forgiven while an
> insignificant man cannot??? A lie is a lie -spoken by a king or a
> pauper and if God is just God (Al Muqsit) then the punishment will be
> same because in the eyes of God there is no difference between a king
> and a pauper.
>
> It is clear from this ahadith (ref. not provided by the author) that
> Mohammad was speaking like a man and not as a prophet. He simply
> missed the truth of God, but commented using worldly wisdom.
>
> May God show you the right way...
>
> PEACE
>
> --- On Tue, 1/20/09, _WL wrote:
>
> From: WL
> Subject: (A'hadith) An old man who commits zina
> To: "WL"
> Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 1:47 AM
>
> The sayings of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
>
> Hadrat Abu Hurairah (r.a.) said: 'The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

> "There are three (types of) people whom Allah will neither speak to on
> the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them (i.e., from their
> sins), nor will He (even) look at them (with Mercy); and they will
> have a painful chastisement.
>
> These are:
>
> 1. An old man who commits fornication;
> 2. a king who is a great liar, and,
> 3. a poor man who is proud.'''
> Related by Muslim.

> Commentary:
>
> It is not it is permissible for a 'young man' to commit 'zina', or for
> one who is not a king to lie, or for a 'rich man' to be proud and
> arrogant…..for 'zina', or lying, or being proud and arrogant are sins
> for everyone at absolutely all times!
>
> If one is in the clutches of the age of youth, it is possible that one
> is overwhelmed by ones passions and falls into the trap of 'zina'; but
> if one has reached an abject old age and does not possess the pangs of
> passion like the youth, and even then one persists in the abomination
> of 'zina'….the crime of such a person would be absolutely inexcusable!
>
> Similarly, one who is deficient in wealth or in power might be
> compelled by their soul to lie to get out of a situation; but if one
> is a ruler or a king, one has absolutely no reason to constantly lie
> to his subjects.
>
> When Allah Subhanah has blessed one with abundance of wealth, it is
> possible that one is swayed by one's 'nafs' to become proud, which is
> a grave sin in itself…..but one who is a pauper has absolutely no
> reason to behave or act in a proud or an arrogant manner.
>
If one commits sins when one is not in a position to commit it, or one
> has absolutely no reason to commit it….such sinners through their
> crimes prove beyond a doubt that they are habitual, perpetual, and
> unrepentant sinners. Such habitual sinners will face the Unimaginable
> Wrath and Anger of Allah Subhanah on that Inevitable Day of Judgment.

Yada`s response:

Quote:
R,

This Hadith is no more or less immoral or irrational than most of the things Muhammad said. It is typical of his religious quotations.

The only way not to be confused by Muhammad is to recognize that he created Islam because he personally coveted sex, power, and money, and that the dark, demonic spirit he represented was at war with Yahweh--the author of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Allah is Satan which is why so much of what Muhammad did and said was immoral, violent, and wrong.

My advice is to study Yahweh's Word if you are searching for the truth--if you want to know God and live with Him. The only reason to study the words and deeds of Muhammad is to understand his false religion so that you can free Muslims from it.

Judging by your email address, you would benefit from reading Yada Yahweh, free at www.yadayahweh.com. There is no Scriptural basis for "christ." Yahushua (meaning Yah Saves) is the Messiyah--the Implement of Yah. The book demonstrates how Christians have corrupted His purpose and teachings.

Yada