logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cgb2  
#301 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:20:52 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Yes MD it does seem implausable, but with all the false flags to justify war seemingly the rule rather than the exception in our nations history, I'll wait and see. Check out declassified operation Northwood sometime. Proposed False Flag murder of our own citizens to manipulate public opinion to favor a Cuban war...signed off at the highest levels but nixed by JFK.

Oddly I got this link in my email today from a person I wouldn't even have thought
http://deadlinelive.info...prise-false-flag-attack/

So we'll wait and see if it happens and if so whether anomolies that left it vulnerable....you know kinda like on 911 when NORAD was running exercise simulations of planes hitting buildings and Cheney ordering all civil air defenses to stand down. Those kind of anomolies.
Offline john56  
#302 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 11:56:25 PM(UTC)
john56

http://cts.vresp.com/c/?...f7/8fe586be9d/dbb784a920

Even for an Australian...your muslim president makes me sick!!!
Offline MadDog  
#303 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2012 12:30:48 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
john56 wrote:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BeforeItsNews/0101465ef7/8fe586be9d/dbb784a920

Even for an Australian...your muslim president makes me sick!!!

As if this is all on the Americans.

All of western society with it's political correctness is at fault.

Don't just point to the Americans for this dilemma Johnny!

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell
Offline In His Name  
#304 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 3:30:58 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL LMAO LOL - SORRY TO DUMP THE WHOLE ARTICLE HERE - I HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT YET, BUT I COULDN'T HELP NOT SHARING WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY

UserPostedImage

WND EXCLUSIVE
Iran: Discovery will collapse Christianity
Says Turkish 'Bible' has Barnabas forecasting Muhammad's coming

By Reza Kahlili
Iran’s Basij Press is claiming that a version of the Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000, will prove that Islam is the final and righteous religion and the revelation will cause the collapse worldwide of Christianity.
Turkey confiscated a leather-bound text, written on animal hide, in an anti-smuggling operation in 2000. Turkish authorities believe the text could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, one of Jesus’ apostles and an associate of the apostle Paul.
This version of the Barnabas Gospel was written in the 5th or 6th century and it predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad and the religion of Islam, the Basij Press claims.
The Christian world, it says, denies the existence of such a gospel.
However, religious scholars have said another version of the Barnabas Gospel, discovered a century ago, was written less than 500 years ago, which would post-date Mohammad.
In Chapter 41 of the Barnabas Gospel, Basij claims, is this statement: “God has hidden himself as Archangel Michael ran them (Adam and Eve) out of heaven, (and) when Adam turned, he noticed that at top of the gateway to heaven, it was written ‘La elah ela Allah, Mohamad rasool Allah,’” meaning Allah is the only God and Mohammad his prophet.
The Turkish army has taken possession of the Barnabas Gospel because the “Zionists” and the governments of the West are trying to suppress its contents, Basij Press claims.
According to the Barnabas Gospel in Turkey’s hands, Basij Press says, Jesus was never crucified and that not only is He not the son of God, but that He himself predicted the coming of the Prophet Mohammad. The book even predicts the coming of the last Islamic messiah, the report says.
“The discovery of the original Barnabas Bible will now undermine the Christian Church and its authority and will revolutionize the religion in the world,” the Basij report says. “The most significant fact, though, is that this Bible has predicted the coming of Prophet Mohammad and in itself has verified the religion of Islam, and this alone will unbalance the powers of the world and create instability in the Christian world.”
The Basij report concludes that the discovery is so immense that it will affect the world’s politics and that the world powers are aware of the coming effects of this event.
Turkey plans to put the Bible on public display. Though Turkish authorities believe this could be an authentic version of the Gospel of Barnabas, others believe it only goes back to the 16th century and is a fake because it would have been written centuries after Mohammad’s life.
“The Iranian regime is committed to stamping out Christianity by any means necessary, whether that means executing Christian converts, burning Bibles or raiding underground churches,” said Erick Stakelbeck, host of the Christian Broadcasting Network’s “Stakelbeck on Terror” show and a close observer of Iranian affairs. “In promoting the so-called Barnabas Bible – which was likely written sometime in the 16th century and is not accepted by any mainstream Christian denomination – the regime is once again attempting to discredit the Christian faith. Record numbers of young Iranians are leaving Islam and embracing Christ, and the mullahs see Christianity as a growing threat to their authority.”
The Vatican has requested to see the scripture but it is unknown if Turkey has provided it access to the text.
Recently Iranian ayatollahs have been outspoken that Islam is the last and only righteous religion sent by God.
Grand Ayatollah Jafar Sobhani, in a recent statement, announced that since the Quran was the last holy book and provides the most complete religion to the world and Mohammad the last prophet as indicated in the Quran, there is no authority to abide by other books. The Quran clearly indicates that only those who have accepted the true religion of Islam are the guided ones, he said.
As reported recently, a former intelligence officer in the Revolutionary Guards revealed that tens of thousands of Bibles were confiscated and burned in Iran, under the order of Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said the Bible is not a holy book and its burning is morally acceptable.
As the Islamic regime in Iran continues to suppress its people with violations of human rights and challenges the world over its nuclear program, Khamenei said, “In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated. Allah’s promise will be delivered, and Islam will be victorious.”
Reza Kahlili’s video “A Time to Betray” exposes Iran’s messianic plan to destroy Israel:

Reza Kahlili is a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and the author of the award-winning book, A Time to Betray. He is a senior Fellow with EMPact America, a member of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and teaches at the U.S. Department of Defense’s Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA).
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline FredSnell  
#305 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2012 1:47:16 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I think the last sentence in the summary paragraph in the site below says it all...about the "Gospel of Barnabas, found in 2000." The rest can certainly be ignored, I did. Go to Barnabas in the index to your left.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/dictionary/index.html
Offline bonbon  
#306 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:40:47 PM(UTC)
bonbon

I wasn't reading for this. This alleged insider suggests a "re-emergence of the Ottoman Empire" and reveals players involved. It fascinated me this specific intention is mentioned - especially within a secular and worldly website.

Titled "Words of War" (within weeks) via zerohedge dot com -Elevation of fighting in Damascus indicating someone is arming the opposition.

[Erdogon] sees himself as a guardian of the Sunni. What we are witnessing is the re-emergence of the Ottoman Empire. What is happening is that Syria is in a civil war, but behind this is a religious war. Sunni versus Shia. The fighting today is in the streets of Syria, but in the end, this is a war between the Saudis and the Iranians."

If you do not want to accept clicking on a direct link (for safety) you can search "Words of War" with "zerohedge" and scan the link prior to entering.

Here's the direct link: http://www.zerohedge.com...ted/2012-07-17/words-war

I'm interested in scripture via Yada's lectures. I'm not certain if this contains anything outside of what he already knows". I am not always diligent with the news section but understand this is what we are watching. I've had enough of Islam in my life already.

Additional note: The Bernank openly admitted impending financial disaster on Tuesday. Another QE coming. FDIC deposits have been bled almost dry. Money in bank accounts are not guaranteed. National Futures Association - the gateway guarantor of ethics in Wall Street is communistic compliant in corruption and their nincompoops are rubber-stamping all that runs across their desk without having any knowledge of the financial industry. Owner of a future's trading company attempt suicide after clients' funds, yet again, vanish.

Things are developing according to His plan. Glory and Honor to Yahoweh for he is just.

Shalom

bon
Offline bonbon  
#307 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 10:11:00 AM(UTC)
bonbon

DOJ Official Won’t Say Whether Justice Department Would ‘Criminalize Speech against Any Religion’
By Melanie Hunter
July 26, 2012

“You’re not interested in an answer then,” Nadler said.

“I’ve tried to get an answer four times,” Franks said.
“Rephrase the question. You may get an answer,” Nadler replied.

http://cnsnews.com/news/...alize-speech-against-any

Shalom Yahudim

bon
Offline FredSnell  
#308 Posted : Wednesday, August 1, 2012 1:42:27 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

"In silence, more than 300 people from the town watched. “The people protested, that no law could possibly prescribe such a thing,” the official said. “On the slightest pretext, they execute people.” ......how does one stand silent and protest at the same time?...I-slam...I-stone....I-chop....etc,etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2...amists-in-mali.html?_r=1
Offline FredSnell  
#309 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2012 4:08:45 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Iran is saber rattling again. Their president is once more calling for Israel's annililation. I can't really say how many times I've heard this same rhetoric from him and his religion, but it getting to that critical state of, "how does Israel respond?" We know it should be to turn towards YHWH, but that's unlikely, for now.

Make this local. Say if you stepped out your door to do yard work, and your neighbor constantly would yell over the fence, "I am going to kill you first chance I get." How do you respond? Call the police (UN) perhaps? They are on your neighbors side, really. So how do you respond if the police don't take action? Do you move? Do you strike first? Or do you retaliate in response to their first blow?
Now, don't think about the rest of the world, think about Gods land and what is the proper response for Israel? I'm sure yada will speak on this soon. But I would like to hear folks here, how they would handle it. Do they continually ignore this threat?
Offline bonbon  
#310 Posted : Friday, August 3, 2012 3:21:37 PM(UTC)
bonbon

encounterHim wrote:
"In silence, more than 300 people from the town watched. “The people protested, that no law could possibly prescribe such a thing,” the official said. “On the slightest pretext, they execute people.” ......how does one stand silent and protest at the same time?...I-slam...I-stone....I-chop....etc,etc.

http://www.nytimes.com/2...amists-in-mali.html?_r=1

LOLz That's true. Silent protesting. I suppose it's a sort of protest wherein they don't lose their heads. LOLz

In my opinion the empty rhetoric spewed by the Iranian leader is merely show to continually incite their own masses. Well, now that I think about it; might also be to continually incite anti-antisemitism around the globe, too. If they only knew the source truly responsible for the sentiment they'd cower in fear, huh? He promised Israel this behavior against them.

I'm guessing but I think Israel doesn't respond to the rhetoric as much as legitimate threat such as potential nuclear armament or Iran financially supporting more effective terrorists such as Hezbollah in the past (prior to their war against Lebanon). Because their own country consists of self-defeating leftist Jews they respond covertly through assassinations and saboteurs with much of the sabotage stemming into the digital realm via viruses.

I was reading some comments (usually looking for humor) pertaining to a debate between an American anti-Semite and some other conspiracy nut when the question was raised to why the Arab countries surrounding Israel just do not go ahead and attack Israel. It's a legitimate question given the size of Israel. Shockingly, most people are not that smart. HEHE These boys were young. I know the answer and the Arab's would never want it to get out to the younger generations who do not recall nor are able to familiarize themselves with

THE SIX DAY WAR.

My ex husband is a Jordanian Arab Muslim. Consequently, the two children born of that decrepit marriage (Yes. I was an idiot.) are also very familiar with the six day war and they are Muslims and also very young adults. No one openly admits only an act of God could have pulled off miraculous defeat of superior fire power in favor of the Jews. hehe Every Arab on the planet whether young or old knows it well. All of them conclude Israel CHEATED but inwardly they are forewarned about attacking Israel and are afraid to do just that. Instead, they spiritually devise a plan to incite other people to attack Israel for them. That's the point of Pallywood, in my opinion.

My two younger children of whom I have been blessed are children of the covenant. They, too, will be familiar with the Six Day War to note the awesome integrity of the One True God. Why He has favored me, I will never know.

bon
Offline FredSnell  
#311 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2012 9:40:06 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^ Super congratulations with your children. As far as the ex goes, glad you made it out alive! I've read so many stories of women married to muslim men and barely escaping and some that did, suffered severely getting away, or killed here and abroad.

We all know how demented they get, and if this doesn't speak volumes...now this is what I call, "dropping a bomb."

http://www.gatestoneinst...te.org/3158/islam-sodomy

Is it any wonder why we try with them at all? It's love of Father that pushes people to help explain how off track so many are.

Hi, bonbon and welcome. You sound insightful! And I'm glad Father does favor you. I look foward to hearing what you learn.

Thanks!
Offline bonbon  
#312 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:13:29 PM(UTC)
bonbon

Thanks e-Him. Everything Yada says is true though even I didn't know it at the time. It's good to be FREE. I could never really make that leap required of Christianity - the one where J replaces Yah completely. He said he was a jealous god. Why would he replace himself? Now we know that answer.

If I never questioned the authority of doctrine I would still be Muslim. Christians arrogantly think they are immune. All these good Muslims are going to die by the hands of other their brethren who call themselves followers of the same god. The Lawless One must be very proud.

Yada's work answered so many questions .... and continues to do so.

Offline Molly  
#313 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:20:03 AM(UTC)
Molly

Hi All-

Recently this little video was brought to my attention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IAouMHeMQ

Just a little tidbit for your consideration.

Molly
Offline FredSnell  
#314 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 4:02:49 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Hi Molly.

Looking more into the, "War Scroll," do we see the connections with Johns, "Revelations?" If the DSS were in fact written by ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essenes
Then yes, I think we should be trying to understand what was told. If the Essenes did in fact write the, DSS's, which we are getting a better understanding of still,
then it is more than likely they, who wrote the, "War Scroll, " also.

I've had this video from You-tube for some time now. I believe I even posted it here before for others to evaluate at the time. It sort of parallels your video.

We will one day get the answers we seek.

https://www.youtube.com/...lcp&bpctr=1344780828
Offline Molly  
#315 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:30:24 PM(UTC)
Molly

Hi encounterHim-

I couldn't watch the video you posted. It wouldn't play for me, so I have no idea what it was about.

Molly
Offline FredSnell  
#316 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 3:34:32 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Molly wrote:
Hi encounterHim-

I couldn't watch the video you posted. It wouldn't play for me, so I have no idea what it was about.

Molly

Check your, pm!
Offline Mike  
#317 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 11:52:00 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Prophets of Baal.

1Ki 18:24 “And you shall call on the name of your mighty one, and I, I call on the Name of יהוה. And the Elohim who answers by fire, He is Elohim.” So all the people answered and said, “The word is good.”
1Ki 18:25 And Ěliyahu said to the prophets of Baʽal, “Choose one bull for yourselves and prepare it first, for you are many. And call on the name of your mighty one, but set no fire.”
1Ki 18:26 So they took the bull which was given them, and prepared it, and called on the name of Baʽal from morning even until noon, saying, “O Baʽal, answer us!” But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they had made.
1Ki 18:27 And it came to be at noon, that Ěliyahu taunted them and said, “Cry aloud, for he is a mighty one; he is meditating, or he is busy, or he is on a journey, or it could be that he is asleep and has to be awakened!”
1Ki 18:28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves, according to their ruling, with knives and spears, until the blood gushed out on them.

Ashura day 2012.

http://www.dailymail.co....tml?ICO=most_read_module

1Ki 18:29 And it came to be when midday was past, that they prophesied until the time of bringing the evening offering. But there was no voice and no one answered, and no one paying attention.

Shalom
Offline FredSnell  
#318 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:29:23 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

The Vatican on Gaza: Israel is a Baby-Killer”

http://www.israelnationa...aspx/162368#.UK-LcYbsW72
Offline FredSnell  
#319 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:17:53 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

YashaYah/Isaiah 52

Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the set-apart city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.
For thus saith YHWH, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money. For thus saith the Master YHWH, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.
Now therefore, what have I here, saith YHWH, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith YHWH; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy Elohim reigneth! Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when YHWH shall bring again Zion.
Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for YHWH hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. YHWH hath made bare his set-apart arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our Elohim.
Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of YHWH. For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for YHWH will go before you; and the Elohim of Israel will be your rereward.
Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:
So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.
Offline FredSnell  
#320 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:02:14 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

http://www.israelnationa...om/News/News.aspx/162473

[below is in response to comment#11]
Everyone knows he died of AIDS
He was a homosexual and pedophile and died of AIDS.But the shame is too great for the Arabs and Moslems to bear. They kill homosexuals in Gaza and Ramalah. So they must fabricate evidence to implicate Israel to generate more hatred as if they don't have enough already. Liars and chancers even with the dead. Clearly they have no shame. The sooner Israel gets rid of these monsters the better.
Paul, London (26/11/12)

I hope I meet this Paul one day!
Offline FredSnell  
#321 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:10:47 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
In the picture above in the article it has, Yessir Yourfat, positioned on a heavy military weapon, like it's his thing-a-ma-jig. I love irony!..His weapon did kill him...lol.