logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline forumadmin  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The shows are now scheduled to be every weekday
10-11am Pacific,
1-2pm Eastern,
6-7pm Greenwich Mean Time / UST.

Listen in at http://Radio.YadaYahweh.com

Mondays will be interviews with Yada about Scripture, very much like the writings of Yada Yahweh.
Tuesday show will have both Ken Power and Yada, and will revolve around subject matter found in The Owner's Manual / What Maimonides Missed
Wednesdays will have Yada discussing Islam from all perspectives - past, present, and future.
Thursday shows will also have Ken Power and Yada, and they will discuss Prophecy and what to expect from now until 2033. Much of this will follow Ken Power's work Future History.
Fridays will be interviews with Yada and will tie in current events and their significance as to how they confirm what Yahweh told us would happen, and how we as a people are ignoring, listening to, or contradicting Yahweh's Word.

Please feel free to join the chat room during these shows and send us questions or comments you have during the show.
Your live feedback can help us tremendously when we glaze over a subject that needs more elaboration, maybe there is an aspect to what is being discussed about which you would like to hear more, or maybe you have an insight that you feel would be helpful for us and others to consider.
And we very much would like to have you call in with your questions as well.
The call-in number is always (347) 326-9553 (It spells FireBowl53 - in case that helps anyone remember :) )

As we get better at this, and get more participation from our chatters and callers, we may extend the shows to 2 hours.

So, thank you for your patience as we have been getting organized with our shows, and we hope to have you all join us throughout the weeks to come.

Sincerely,

The Yada Yahweh Team

Edited by user Tuesday, June 9, 2009 8:52:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 9:58:37 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
we need more notice! lol and the times changed too! :P is it going to be that time every week now for sure?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:45:57 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I was pleased to learn of the shows and understood from different thread that these should be daily (except Sundays?). I also noticed that the main Yada Yahweh webpage now includes a link featuring a radio microphone along the right margin to both current (most recent) and archived radio shows.
Offline forumadmin  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 8:55:05 AM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
We updated the announcement, which should address the issues brought up in your much-appreciated feedback.

Thank you, and we hope to catch you during the shows in the future.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 10:49:42 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

forumadmin wrote:
We updated the announcement, which should address the issues brought up in your much-appreciated feedback.

Thank you, and we hope to catch you during the shows in the future.

yey! I saw :D I hopefully will be tuned in :D 6pm here, so its kinda dinner time :)
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:34:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

I was listening to some of the shows this week and noticed this banner ad on BTR for one of their other upcoming shows:

Quote:
The first Muslim Congressman, Democrat Keith Ellison joins Radio
Free Nation to discuss Darfur, Consumer Protection, Coleman V Franken and more.
LIVE CHAT and your questions/comments. Host Marty Owings and Panelists Aaron Clarey join Doc Mo to discuss politics and issues of the day. Join us for the only show of its kind. Real discussion, real debate, real differences. Raw and uncensored political talk radio. Streaming LIVE video globally at www.myradiofreenation.com

I'm curious what he's going to say about Darfur.

If you're interested, the BTR link is here: http://www.blogtalkradio...und-Breaking-Round-Table
Yada attached the following image(s):
ellison.bmp
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:57:33 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

In case people hadn't noticed, there are now links to the Radio show and the show's archive's on the Yada Yahweh homepage now, in the column on the right hand side, just above the links to the other websites that Yada and Ken Power own :)
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:03:21 AM(UTC)
Yada

I had sent a message to Yada telling him how I thought the the callers really made yesterday's show. This was his response:

Quote:
I agree completely. Both calls were good, very good--the best part of the program. Callers will make or break YYR. For it to work, our live listening audience will need to grow, listeners will have to call in with regularity, and their questions and comments will have to be nearly as good as both were yesterday.

When those who have read YY, FH, TOM, POD, and TWT call, as occurred yesterday, the show becomes a discussion rather than a lecture. I have been investing around five hours per program preparing material in case there are no callers, but if I could count on getting three or four informed, articulate, and focused participants each hour like we had on Friday, the program would be much better, it would be more popular, it could be expanded in length, and I'd be able to do it without dedicating most of my day to prep.

It would be great to get more of the live listeners to call in during the show!
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:09:03 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

I'd very much like to log in for the live show but I am really on a different time zone. One day I shall try to keep my eyelids open and log in to make a call. Again, there are two of us here in this country who are willing to make a small monthly contribution to offset the costs of going online, whether for YY, Forum or Radio. How do we get the money to you guys? We know that you have not asked for anything -- unlike almost everyone else -- but we want to be part of The Work as well. If you do have an idea on how to accept micro-payments, please let us know. Yahweh Bless!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Matthew  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:05:01 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The Radio times are good, just after lunch time for me here in Brazil, but during that time I drive home from work to spend the afternoons looking after the kids, and take them to swimming lessons and stuff. Arghhh!

But I do download the files, especially Torah Tuesdays and the Prophecy one.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 8:21:03 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

yea for us here - its a wirlwind of activity in the uk. 6pm to 7pm is bath to bedtime in thiis house lol
Offline Swalchy  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:26:43 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

I'm usually free between 6-7pm here :P

But I don't have a family to worry about, lol
Offline Cyn  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 4, 2009 12:27:27 PM(UTC)
Cyn

you know it crackes me up that the YYradio is actually under the category "Religion"
Offline James  
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2009 6:10:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I have heard Yada mention several times the notes that he is using during the radio show, I was wondering if it would be possible to post those notes on the forum when he is through with them. I'm particularly interested in the amplified scriptures that he is reading, like the Romans 13 and such.

Thanks
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Matthew  
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2009 7:02:51 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

James wrote:
I have heard Yada mention several times the notes that he is using during the radio show, I was wondering if it would be possible to post those notes on the forum when he is through with them. I'm particularly interested in the amplified scriptures that he is reading, like the Romans 13 and such.

Thanks

James, Yada sent me the notes regarding Romans 13 privately today, I will upload them tonight when I have time, gotta run now.
Offline James  
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2009 7:04:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Thanks Matthew.

Also I remember one day in the chat room Swalchy and Yada talked of setting up an entire Thread in the forum for the radio, with a topic for each day, I think this would be a great idea.

Offline Matthew  
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2009 7:12:45 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

James wrote:
Thanks Matthew.

Also I remember one day in the chat room Swalchy and Yada talked of setting up an entire Thread in the forum for the radio, with a topic for each day, I think this would be a great idea.

Done a quick paste of his notes HERE for Romans 13, realised I had 5 minutes to spare.
Offline Swalchy  
#18 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:08:57 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Was today's show (August 17th, 2009) not a live broadcast? Or was it on earlier than usual?
Offline James  
#19 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:33:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

It looks like the show was yesterday, not today. I got an email reminder yesterday saying the show was on then. Of course I didn't get them until today, so I didn't tune in, and so don't know if it was or not.

Although it looks like there are 2 new DLs on God's Word and Galatians.

Offline edStueart  
#20 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:38:15 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Swalchy wrote:
Was today's show (August 17th, 2009) not a live broadcast? Or was it on earlier than usual?

I couldn't figure it out, either..
Tomorrow?
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Swalchy  
#21 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:43:15 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

James wrote:
It looks like the show was yesterday, not today. I got an email reminder yesterday saying the show was on then.

BTR states that the original air date of the show is 08/17/09 at 6pm GMT, which is currently right now...

Quote:
Although it looks like there are 2 new DLs on God's Word and Galatians.

I could see that BTR had two links on the player, but only one available to download...

*is very confused*
Offline James  
#22 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:49:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Wondering if maybe they set something up wrong. Like I said I got me 1 hr notice for the show yesterday. Maybe Yada entered a wrong date. has anyone tried to DL one of the files?

Confused as Well

Offline Swalchy  
#23 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 7:58:49 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

James wrote:
Wondering if maybe they set something up wrong. Like I said I got me 1 hr notice for the show yesterday. Maybe Yada entered a wrong date. has anyone tried to DL one of the files?

Confused as Well

I downloaded and am currently near the end of listening to it - Download link

Edit: Just got to the last 5 mins, and know why it's not on live now: It was recorded yesterday (16th August) as Yada is currently on vacation today :)
Offline kp  
#24 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 8:09:36 AM(UTC)
kp

I thought it was just me. I tried to join the show about ten minutes into it, but couldn't find the live feed. Naturally, I thought I was just too technologically inept to find the right button to push.

Yada is going on vacation starting tomorrow, and Yow'el and I will be holding down the fort. My understanding was that they were going to tape next Monday's show after doing today's live, but the plan may have changed. I plan to be on live at 1:00 EDT tomorrow, as usual. If anybody's interested, Yow'el and I are going to be working from the first chapter of my new project, The Torah Code, for the next two Torah Tuesdays. We're about to start talking about symbolic stuff like leaven, circumcision, tsitzits, and mezusahs in the Torah, and I figured the broader background from the new book would be helpful.

kp
Offline Swalchy  
#25 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 8:18:00 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

It appears that they have pre-recorded this weeks and next weeks Monday show yesterday :)

Yada definitely needs a break from doing all this stuff, heh :D
Offline James  
#26 Posted : Monday, August 17, 2009 8:41:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

That makes sense. I bet it has to be tough to put together a 1 to 2 hr show everyday, commercial free, and very few callers.

Offline Matthew  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:10:27 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

James wrote:
That makes sense. I bet it has to be tough to put together a 1 to 2 hr show everyday, commercial free, and very few callers.

Someone needs to send Yada a few "donuts" through the post ;) (note: to those who haven't listened to each episode, it's become a common thing of Yada to refer to one caller which he has nicknamed "donut man" who tried to challenge him and his claim of Islam being the stupidest religion)

I try to listen to every show completely and one easily realises that Yada puts an incredible amount of effort into each episode. He often refers to his notes, and many of them exceed 40 pages in length. Who does that these days? Heck, I can't even put about 7 pages in typical default MS Word format together in a straight 7 hour go, let alone consecutively 5 days a week.
Offline bitnet  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 6:46:37 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

I had a quick chat about a topic and Yada suggested that someone researches it and presents it to Yada for consideration. That may be one way to relieve a brother of a heavy load. If we can find topics that fit in with the agenda, then perhaps we can submit material and Yada, Yow'el Yada and Ken can then run through it and decide what's usable. Not everything that we send may be used, and much may be spiked, but this is how media works. As a former reporter, I'm used to this, and as an editor I tried not to spike too much if the articles are useful but not timely. So, here we have another opportunity to help our radio anchors and become part of the deal just as we do here on the forum. What say you?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#29 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 11:42:28 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

its not like I don't appreciate good content, but the podcast download on iTunes is the same today as it was yesterday - I think something went wrong :)
Offline kp  
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:45:50 PM(UTC)
kp

Hmmmm. Yow'el and I pre-recorded a FH show yesterday afternoon, since he had to be out of town today. I don't know what went wrong. We'll be back on live tomorrow (Friday).

kp
Offline Bridget  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:56:50 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well, I just got done listening to the last of the YY Radio shows....for a while, anyway....

I was immediately saddened when the show began, hearing of it's ending....but I understand and am just So Thankful for Yada's and all of your work that you do...

I also have been wanting to get back to spending more time reading and studying. Just bought a new printer! Yipppeeee

I look forward to the new insights and enlightenment that I'm sure you will share.

Yada keeps saying that he's a sorry instrument to do this work. I beg to differ! And besides, it's not about You anyway, or it shouldn't be. I've had people argue with me and their arguments center on Yada. I can't stand that. It's not about Yada, it's about the message. Kind of like it's not about Yashua, "jesus", it's about the message. What is wrong with so many that they focus in on personalities and things that don't make a damn bit of difference? It's maddening.

Bless you for everything that you've done and continue to do. I will miss the daily shows, but Thank You! for everything....and Godspeed in your work! Can I say that? Or is that a bad thing? lol~

I wish I was able to download all of your hard work and studies into my head in an instant.......ahh, wishes...well, I've got some studying to do...~
:)

peace,
~bridget
Offline Walt  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:57:35 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Bridget wrote:
Well, I just got done listening to the last of the YY Radio shows....for a while, anyway....

I was immediately saddened when the show began, hearing of it's ending....but I understand and am just So Thankful for Yada's and all of your work that you do...

I also have been wanting to get back to spending more time reading and studying. Just bought a new printer! Yipppeeee

I look forward to the new insights and enlightenment that I'm sure you will share.

Yada keeps saying that he's a sorry instrument to do this work. I beg to differ! And besides, it's not about You anyway, or it shouldn't be. I've had people argue with me and their arguments center on Yada. I can't stand that. It's not about Yada, it's about the message. Kind of like it's not about Yashua, "jesus", it's about the message. What is wrong with so many that they focus in on personalities and things that don't make a damn bit of difference? It's maddening.

Bless you for everything that you've done and continue to do. I will miss the daily shows, but Thank You! for everything....and Godspeed in your work! Can I say that? Or is that a bad thing? lol~

I wish I was able to download all of your hard work and studies into my head in an instant.......ahh, wishes...well, I've got some studying to do...~

peace,
~bridget

WHAT???

The YY Radio show is over???
What's happened???
I don't listen to it live, I'm presently listening to the Commandments shows, so I have no clue what's going on
Offline James  
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 3:19:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Walt wrote:
WHAT???

The YY Radio show is over???
What's happened???
I don't listen to it live, I'm presently listening to the Commandments shows, so I have no clue what's going on

Yada has decided that the show was taking away too much time from his studying and rewrite of YY. He said it was about 5hrs a day between prep, show and review. He said once he finishes the YY rewrite, and get more done in QP (he wants to do a review of all of Paul's letters) then he will begin to think about doing the show again.

Offline dugdoo56  
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:04:55 AM(UTC)
dugdoo56

Great...now I am going to have to do some thinking for myself!!!! What am I going to put on my ipod now?? Lucky I saved most shows on my hard-drive, I can go back and listen to them. Seriously though, I hope the radio show comes back soon, I looked forward to it every day. I can understand the amount of time it took to put it on..it would have been a huge commitment for Yada nd Yow'el to do each day. I had better start reading for myself from now on. Regards to all. DD56.
Offline Bridget  
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:36:49 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

A good reason for me to love the radio shows was that I heard how certain words are supposed to be pronounced.
When I'm reading, I just kinda make it up in my head.

During one show...a caller, Michael, mentioned a book that he had with phonetic spellings.
I don't know if "Michael" is here around the forum, but if anyone heard that show....Do you remember what book he said?
I've tried to go back and re-listen to shows to find his call to Yada......to no avail....

Anyone know of this book or any like it...do tell????

Offline James  
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:49:55 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Bridget wrote:
A good reason for me to love the radio shows was that I heard how certain words are supposed to be pronounced.
When I'm reading, I just kinda make it up in my head.

During one show...a caller, Michael, mentioned a book that he had with phonetic spellings.
I don't know if "Michael" is here around the forum, but if anyone heard that show....Do you remember what book he said?
I've tried to go back and re-listen to shows to find his call to Yada......to no avail....

Anyone know of this book or any like it...do tell????

I believe he said it was called Strongest of Strong's or something along those lines.

Offline Swalchy  
#37 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 12:23:16 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible - 21st Century Edition

http://www.amazon.com/St...id=1275041999&sr=8-1

And no offence to Yada, but his pronunciation of Greek and Hebrew words was quite a bit off.

For an online source, if you go to http://www.studylight.or...ex/grk/view.cgi?number=1 it actually has audio downloads of the pronunciation of all Greek words :)
Offline knowing1  
#38 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 3:57:41 AM(UTC)
knowing1

We must all be thankful that Yahweh selected Yada to help guide us all to better understand how each and every one of us can become part of Yahweh's family. I was a little taken back when Yada announced his plans for putting the shows on hiatus for a while, but realize that it is up to each and every one of us to seek and identify the Truth for ourselves. It is true that this path to the ultimate knowledge is not popular and will no doubt rub a lot of people closest to you the wrong way, maybe even causing them think your some kind of crazy fool. If there is anything to take away from the audio shows and Yada Yahweh is that we can all find this truth. Use the time not listening to the shows to search deeper and deeper for there is no end to the depth of understanding and knowledge one can get by not limiting yourself. Trust me, it is very difficult to change your way of thinking, let alone someone elses, but be diligent and stay the course. If you help just one person on their way to the Truth, then you have accomplished. I have done this with several people so far. It feels so good to spread the True Word of Yahweh.

May Yahweh bless us all!

Offline James  
#39 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 6:32:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Swalchy wrote:
And no offence to Yada, but his pronunciation of Greek and Hebrew words was quite a bit off.

Considering he has said as much I don't think he would be offended.

Offline Bridget  
#40 Posted : Friday, May 28, 2010 11:18:11 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Thank You James & Swalchy.

This website/forum is truly a gem.

Offline MadDog  
#41 Posted : Saturday, May 29, 2010 11:08:42 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
First Battlestar Galatica, then Lost, and now Yada Yahweh radio. Ugh! What am I supposed to listen to now. I guess I'll have to just have to "read."
Offline MARSE  
#42 Posted : Saturday, June 5, 2010 1:13:38 PM(UTC)
MARSE

Bridget,
The book that you were looking for is "Webster's New World Hebrew Dictionary"- it was mentioned during the May 20th Yada Yahweh Radio Show, Part 2 of the Festival Feast of Seven Sabbaths at the end (1:30:30 mark). . . I just finished listening to it. Michael was talking to Yada about phonetic lexicons that he had purchased.

I too will miss Yada's podcasts and I'm glad for the many hours of shows to listen to online. I've seen many changes to this website and know that Yada is editing YY as his understanding of YHWH's Word evolves; he will be back.

Thank you Yada and Ken for opening my eyes to the truth.

Offline Bridget  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 9, 2010 12:28:03 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Bring back YY Radio shows!!!!!!!!

Offline Richard  
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 9, 2010 1:21:50 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Yes! Please bring it back! You mega-rich brothers show a little pity on the rest of us out here. Hob knob with us for a while, if only through the medium of on line radio!

We'd appreciate it.

Richard
Offline MadDog  
#45 Posted : Tuesday, November 9, 2010 11:42:47 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Yes, yes, and yes. I would like to hear Yada once more on the air. These posts aren't really working out every since Sawlchy left and I do blame Sawlchy for the discourse.

Maybe once a week or maybe once a month on Youtube. I miss YY.

There are many real world issues happening all around us, especially with the midterm elections and their impact globally.
Offline Walt  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:27:01 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

Yes eve a once a week YY radio would be a feast to look forward to
Offline Walt  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:30:52 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

MadDog wrote:
These posts aren't really working out every since Sawlchy left and I do blame Sawlchy for the discourse.

I blame Paul and our humanity, even I share a portion of blame for my actions in it all. - but YES it would be GREAT to have our brothers back

But Paul's writings (and those attributed to him) fruit is division and confusion
Offline Daniel  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:32:43 AM(UTC)
Daniel

MadDog wrote:
First Battlestar Galatica,...

I loved how the bad guys were monotheists and the good guys were polytheists!

...and how when things got really tough, they called upon the Colonial Marines!

Ooh-Rah!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Bridget  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:15:34 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Swalchy left? What do you mean Swalchy left? Where did Swalchy go?

And Daniel, your pic is disturbing! But, I bet you already know that. ~
Offline Royce  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:24:02 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

I kinda like the pic. I think everyone should carry a gun :-)