logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2008 1:37:24 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have been thinking recently that the Iranian President would make a good candidate for Anti-Messiah...

Obviously im just sounding off some thoughts here, any other thoughts for or against?

UserPostedImage
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:01:46 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Had that thought long ago. He's still young, energetic and zealous enough to make everybody a martyr or victim. His creed also believe in a Mahdi and they are trying their best to make him appear. Given time he may refer to himself as their Mahdi when he takes on the Israel and the West. There are many reasons why they they want more than 20 nuclear warheads (more than enough for Israel alone) and a delivery system to reach not only Europe but all the way to Washington. That said, I am looking out for more potential candidates.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 12:52:16 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
bitnet wrote:
Had that thought long ago. He's still young, energetic and zealous enough to make everybody a martyr or victim. His creed also believe in a Mahdi and they are trying their best to make him appear. Given time he may refer to himself as their Mahdi when he takes on the Israel and the West. There are many reasons why they they want more than 20 nuclear warheads (more than enough for Israel alone) and a delivery system to reach not only Europe but all the way to Washington. That said, I am looking out for more potential candidates.

I think one of the main things about him is that if I wasnt so suspicious about him, I might actually like him... hes quite charasmatic and "nice" when he speaks... remeber his "we all worship the same god" speach at some international event?
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 1:01:56 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Yes, that fooled a lot of people but not those who worship the real Creator and those who know that the Creator's real name is Yahweh and not Allah.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.