logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2007 6:45:59 AM(UTC)
Yada

I just received an e-mail from Yada regarding additions to: Yada Yahweh - Book IV-Salvation -- Chapter 6-Yesha’

I have reprinted it below:

Quote:
As I came across Yashuw’ah in the 118th Psalm while writing the Sukah chapter, I felt compelled to provide other Yashuw’ah sightings. One of the most revealing is found in Isaiah 49, a chapter I had not included in my Messianic review of YashaYahu. So I’ve corrected that omission.

Please add the following to the Yasha’ chapter. I’ve included the previous and next paragraphs so that you know where it goes, and because they were altered to accommodate the addition. The revised chapter is attached.

Yada

Before we move on, let’s ponder the last line of the 45th chapter as it confirms one of the most important teachings of the 22nd Psalm. “In Yahuweh all the seed of Yisra’el will be vindicated and justified (tsadaq – be made right with God), radiating His brilliant source of clear light (halal).” (Isaiah 45:25) Yisra’el means “those who abide with, strive with, and are empowered by God.” Yisra’el’s seed is Yahushua. He represents Yahweh’s cure for Ba’al’s Babylonian curse. It is “in Yahweh” that we are “vindicated.” Justified by grace, we “radiate His Light.”

Let’s turn now to Yahsha’yahu 49 and consider this prophetic Messianic message. “Listen to Me and receive the news (sama’), O land surrounded by water (‘y – by default, America), and pay attention (qasab – accept, heed, and respond to the message) people (la’om – nation) at a distance (rahoq – far away from the source spatially and symbolically, alienated and no longer in close association).”

Of the 40 uses of ‘y in Scripture, all are found in end-times prophetic references and depict an important, powerful, prosperous nation surrounded by water. The nation is distant from Israel, and the people who live there are alienated from Yahweh, and yet vitally interested in what occurs there. These things known, it would be hard to make a case for other than America, Britain, or Australia.

The following can only be claimed by the Messiyah—the anointed implement of Yah: “Yahuweh summoned (qara’ – called out to) Me from (min) My mother’s (‘em) womb (beten) before my birth. From the fountain and source of life (ma’yan – spring of living waters), He proclaimed and memorialized (zakar – pronounced, mentioned, and make unforgettable) My personal name (shem – renown, reputation, proper designation, identity and status).” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:1) If nothing else, appreciate the fact that Yahweh pronounces and proclaims the Redeemer’s name. Following His example, so should we.

Speaking of the most effective weapon that can be wielded against evil, “He made (sym) My mouth (peh) like a sharp (had – piercing) sword (hereb). In the shadow (sel – representation of an entity formed by light in one less dimension) of His hands (yad), He concealed and protected (haba’) Me. He caused Me to be like a pure (barar – brilliant and shining, purifying, cleansing and perfect manifestation of an) arrow in His quiver, being My shelter, covering, and refuge.” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:2) Yahushua was “hidden and protected” from Herod in Egypt as a child, but He was the opposite of concealed as Yah’s witness beginning in 30 CE. It is also possible that haba’ is really habab, rendering the phrase, “He loved and cherished Me.”

The “purifying and brilliant shining arrow” metaphor is a good one because it conveys the notion of a beam of light being sent out from the source with a specific aim. And thanks to the Set Apart Spirit, there is more than one arrow released from God’s quiver.

“And He said (‘amar) to Me, ‘You are My Servant (‘ebed), Yisra’el (one who strives with and is empowered by God), in whom by relationship (‘asher) My glory and splendor will be displayed (pa’ar – status and exalted nature will be revealed).’” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:3) Yahshua was sent to us to “display,” in a tangible way, Yah’s “glory and splendor.” Through Yahshua we come to know Yahweh.

But Yahshua’s mission was two fold. He also came to redeem us, to ransom us from the consequence of sin. He personally paid the penalty we deserved, vindicating us. And while most Christians have been led to believe that He paid that price on the cross, that isn’t accurate. Death isn’t the consequence of sin—separation from God is. So that is why Yahshua’s soul descended into the depths, into the place of separation. “I said, ‘I am poured out (riq), laboring (yaga’ – toiling and growing weary) in the depths (tahowm – from tohuw, formless, empty void, ruinous wasteland of destruction, chaos, confusion, and false testimony (a.k.a., Sheol)). My strength (koah – power, resources, and energy) and breath (hebel – soul, the vapor of life) are finished (kalah – gone). Surely (‘aken) My case and cause (mispat – My sentence in deciding the dispute) is Yahuweh’s. My recompense (pa’ulah – authority, reward, and situation) is I am (‘ani) God (‘elohym).” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:4) As God, Yahshua is perfect, and thus His is the only one qualified and capable of accepting the sentence of those who are actually guilty.

Next, God explains the purpose serving as the Sacrificial Lamb. “And so then Yahuweh says, ‘He formed (yasar – fashioned and forged) You from the womb (beten) to be His Servant (‘ebed – from ‘abad meaning implement who serves) to return (suwb – change and restore) Ya’aqob (father of the 12 tribes) to (‘el) Him (hu), gathering (‘asap – bringing together and harvesting) Yisra’el (those who strive with and are empowered by God) to Him.” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:5) One of the most repeated predictions in Scripture, second only to the arrival of the Messiyah, is the restoration of Yisra’el.

The only person qualified to say these words without bragging is Yahshua: “For I am massively important, honored, and glorified (kabed – extremely significant and distinguished, holding a highly exalted status) in the eyes (‘ayin – perception and presence) of Yahuweh. God (‘elohym) was, is, and will be (hayah – exists as) My supporter (‘azar – helper, assistant, and aid).’” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:5)

Yahweh is speaking and…“He says, “He is a diminished (qalal – smaller in energy and mass and lower in elevation) part of (min – from) Me, on behalf of (la – to, toward and concerning) you (‘atah), existing as (hayah) My (‘ani) servant (‘ebed / ‘abad – implement for work and service) to stand up for and establish, to restore (quwm – validate, confirm, and raise up) the tribes (sebet – clans, family, and people) of Ya’aqob, and to change, restore (suwb – turn around, alter, recover, renew, return) and preserve (nasar – protect and keep, spare and shelter) Yisra’el (those who strive with and are empowered by God).” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:6) Everything you need to know is encapsulated in these words. Yahshua is the “diminished manifestation of” Yahweh, “part of” Him, sent to us, for our benefit. And before Yisra’el, or us for that matter, can be “preserved, sheltered, and protected” we must first be “restored, changed and renewed.” That process is the direct result of Yahweh “standing up for us, establishing us” so that we can stand with Him. God is saying that I will stand up for you, accepting your sentence.

But this turn of fortune was not limited to Yisra’el…“I will give You as a gift (natan ‘atah – bestow, deliver, and entrust you as a present) to (la – in order to) provide light to (‘owr – to shine brightly, illuminating) Gentiles (gowyim – non-Jewish nations and peoples), existing as (hayah) I Am (‘ani – as a marker of affirmation, of identity, and of being present as) Yashuw’ah (salvation) to the distant limits (qaseh – far extent or ends of) the land, earth, world, and space (‘erets), says (‘amar – promises and declares) Yahuweh, Redeemer (ga’al) of Yisra’el, the Set Apart One (qadowsh).” (YashaYahu / Isaiah 49:6-7)

Ga’al is a very specific, very costly, form of salvation. As you consider the meaning of the term, used here as a title, consider the price and who paid it.

A ga’al is “one who redeems.” To “redeem” is “to buy back, to free from captivity by the payment of a ransom, to release someone from blame and debt, to remove an obligation by trading something of value.” It is to repair, restore, and renew, to atone and reconcile.” A ga’al is defined as “a savior who ransoms, a deliverer who pays the price to buy back, a kinsman who frees and reclaims what is his, reestablishing a relationship,” says Yahuweh, Redeemer of Yisra’el.”

Yahweh has confirmed that He, Himself, personally is the Redeemer, the Savior. Therefore you can call Him by His name, Yahweh, by His purpose Yahshua / Yah-Saves, or by any one of His titles: Yashuw’ah / Savior, Ga’al / Redeemer, or Qadowsh / Set Apart One.

There is a Psalm which depicts Yahushua’s gift, emphasizing His Soul rather than His sacrifice. It is Psalm 88. It begins with the three most important names in creation: “Yahuweh ‘Elohiym Yashuw’ah.” (Psalm 88:1) Yahuweh is ‘Elohiym/God as is Yahushua, the diminished manifestation of Yahuweh in human form. In the next chapter, “Ga’al-Redemption,” we will study the Hebrew root of Yashuw’ah in depth because, as we have just seen, Yasha’yah/Isaiah uses the Messiah’s name frequently in his prophetic introduction to the Suffering Servant.

Edited by user Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:46:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:07:41 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Excellent addition.

One thing though, in the following paragraph:

A ga’al is “one who redeems.” To “redeem” is “to buy back, to free from captivity by the payment of a ransom, to release someone from blame and debt, to remove an obligation by trading something of value.” It is to repair, restore, and renew, to atone and reconcile.” A ga’al is defined as “a savior who ransoms, a deliverer who pays the price to buy back, a kinsman who frees and reclaims what is his, reestablishing a relationship,” says Yahuweh, Redeemer of Yisra’el.”

There needs to be an addition of a " , depicted in the colour blue in the following: