logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 12:49:36 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

A quick search will flesh out the details, but it's basically this, the scientists are just dyin' to find out what will happen if sub atomic particles are accelerated to warp speed and then have a head on collision. This, among other things, will purportedly reveal secrets as to the creation of the universe.
It seems to me that the scientist folks could save a whole lot of time and trouble by simply reading YY's analysis of Yah's Genesis creation epic testimony.

Some scientists seem to think this collision will create a sub atomic black hole that will eventually settle in the center of the earth at which point it will then begin devouring the earth, molecule by molecule, until it increases in size and strength that enables it to scarf the entire planet. Of course, we will be unaware of our eminent demise via black hole scarfing until the final few minutes of the planets existence where we will then succumb to some sort of super atomic wedgie.

Others speculate a somewhat less severe scenario in which the sub atomic black hole somehow causes the tectonic plates to go bonkers and the planet is violently torqued via innumerable earthquakes/epicenters. However, the timetable for these events is somewhat sketchy.

Well, you all know me and my penchant for correalting end times events/phenom as potential man made fau pax's, such as the genetic engineering thing. So here's another one from my probably over active imagination.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 8:03:21 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Does this not happen during a nuclear explosion? Of course it cannot be studied in depth when everything around you is flying off in all directions but I would have thought that it happens in much the same way. What they need is a strong, lead-lined fridge from which to observe the next super duper hydrogen bomb test...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:43:20 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Well, whether or not they create a black hole doesn't matter, because we all know the gist of what is in Earth's near future.

But, as for creating a black hole, I had a huge interest in the things some time ago, and I had read some things about the theory behind creating a black hole and (if I remember correctly) if they were to create one on Earth, there would be no danger in it devouring the planet, because (based on calculations) it could only abosorb so much mass and then it would wink out. These black holes that would be created would be so infintesimlly small, that they would do nothing observable to the human eye, it would all be on a subatomic level.

So, if CERN ends up creating microscopic black holes, I really do not think there is a problem. But I am no physicist.
Offline Heretic Steve  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:26:26 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Thx for the replies, gents. My point, kinda, was that if this super accelerator/collision thing has unintended/unforeseen consequences that result in the aforementioned catastrophes, then these would be just be one more hole mankind has dug for itself that Yahushua would have to pull us out of when He returns. Just like the rest of the environmental damage incurred between now and then.
If not us, who? If not now, when?