logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 6:47:16 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone,

I found this site online - Blow the Trumpet.org and they have a collection of short videos on various topics that I thought might be of interest to forum members. Here is a description from their web site:

Quote:
This wing of our library contains short video presentations on important issues affecting our world and God’s people. Each video lasts two to three minutes and is designed to encourage visitors to think a second time about many issues we simply take for granted

They can apparently also be downloaded and you might be able to share them via email with others in an attempt to start a conversation and examination of these issues. Not that we're going to change anyone mind, but as a friend recently wrote to me:

Quote:
I guess my point is that somebody probably told Paul as he was packing his suitcase to head off to Europe on his first missionary journey, "You probably won't change anybody's mind." To which he replied, "Yeah, well, I've gotta try."

Let me know what you think. You can find the videos here.

Edited by user Friday, May 30, 2008 6:34:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2008 2:36:02 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Thanks for sharing these Yada. They are as you described and well made IMO. Their position on celbrating Paganish holidays is in line with YY even if their terminology is not. I found the ones titled Thy Kingdom Come, The Great Massace and, America your Fathers calling out to you to quite moving.