logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:54:23 AM(UTC)
EI

In a book titled Know Your Islam (2003) the Islamic author talks about The Twelfth Imam to succeed Muhammad, named Imam Mehdi Alaishis Salaam. He is known as the Guided One. Obviously it is an Islamic Tradition that he was 'PROPHESIZED' by Muhammad. So lets take a look at these PROPHECIES

The author tells us that Abdullah Ibn Masood quotes Muhammad as having said, "Even when the entire time of the world's existence will have been already exhausted and one solitary day left to embrace the eve of Doomsday, God will expand that day and make it attain to such a length of time as to accommodate the ultimate reign of a person out of my holy progeny whou will be called after my name. He will then make the earth abound with peace and justice as it will have been fraught with injustice and tyranny before him." (Please ignore the fact that it is an obvious rip off from the prophecy of the Messiah. WOW, absolutely amazing)

Then we are told that Hazrat Abdullah Ibn Abbas narrates that Muhammad said,"I am the leader of all the Prophets while Ali is the leader of all the Imams (Successors of the Prophets). I will be followed by twelve successors, the first among them being Ali and the last on Mehdi." He finishes by saying that the above tradition shows that the tgwelfth Imam is the last Imam after the Holy Prophet and that he stands as the FINAL DIVENE AUTHORITY on earth. His Apostiolic career is divided into three important phases(referring to Mehdi's career) the period of his childhood, the period of his "Ghaibat(concealment)" and THE PERIOD OF HIS "ZUHOOR(RE-APPERRANCE)".

We are told that Al Mehdi is STILL LIVING AND WILL APPEAR BEFORE THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to see your thoughts on this in relation to Yahweh’s end of time prophecies. Do you think that Satan is behind this? Is it possible that he inspired this because he is aware of what is to come not that he can travel in the future but does he have as much access to the prophecies as we do and has he then set up his ultimate illusion? Do you think this Al Mehdi will be the false prophet or the anti christ? Will Muslims everywhere shout in one voice and declare that the prophecy of THE GUIDED ONE is amongst you all so turn to your lord and repent before you TASTE THE FIRE(lol, I am sorry but when I read that saying I can't help but to shake my head and think how can anyone believe that this is how our creator communicates? Taste the fire, absolutely astonishing)!

Any thoughts will be appreciated and I look forward to the dialogue.

EI
Offline kleeb  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2008 11:39:39 AM(UTC)
kleeb

Absolutely. Satan has been at it for much longer than us. Don't underestimate his knowledge of scripture. But we have an advantage over him that he can never overcome. That is the Holy Spirit. As long as we walk the straight narrow path his influence on us is kept to a minimum. Lee
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:53:06 PM(UTC)
kp

EI, the twelfth imam, al-Mehdi (also spelled the Mahdi), is neither the Antichrist nor the False Prophet. He is, rather, a perfect fit for "Gog, of the land of Magog" mentioned so prominently in Ezekiel 38-39. Please review chapter 15 of Future History: The Muslim Connection (http://www.futuretruth.net/Future_History_15_The_Muslim_Connection.Prophecy) for how the players in Islamic eschatology align with those of Biblical prophecy. They list three main players, al-Mahdi, Dajjal (their "antichrist" figure, a fair approximation of the returning Yahshua), and "Isa, son of Maryam," who they take to be "Jesus" a.k.a. Yahshua, but whose name actually means Esau (the guy Yahweh said He hated)---who's a pretty good match for the actual Antichrist.

With Muslim prophecies, you can't tell the players without a scorecard. And that scorecard, as it turns out, is the Bible.

kp
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2008 11:25:46 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

I am just wondering how many Imams had to be "postponed" so that the "final" one can be claimed as the twelfth and Mahdi! I suppose he is alive now considering that he has a role to play in the end times, but does he really know that he is the 12th?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline EI  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 10:01:36 AM(UTC)
EI

kp wrote:
EI, the twelfth imam, al-Mehdi (also spelled the Mahdi), is neither the Antichrist nor the False Prophet. He is, rather, a perfect fit for "Gog, of the land of Magog" mentioned so prominently in Ezekiel 38-39. Please review chapter 15 of Future History: The Muslim Connection (http://www.futuretruth.net/Future_History_15_The_Muslim_Connection.Prophecy) for how the players in Islamic eschatology align with those of Biblical prophecy. They list three main players, al-Mahdi, Dajjal (their "antichrist" figure, a fair approximation of the returning Yahshua), and "Isa, son of Maryam," who they take to be "Jesus" a.k.a. Yahshua, but whose name actually means Esau (the guy Yahweh said He hated)---who's a pretty good match for the actual Antichrist.

With Muslim prophecies, you can't tell the players without a scorecard. And that scorecard, as it turns out, is the Bible.

kp

Hello KP,

all I had to do is reach over a few feet and grab chapter 15 from my hard copy of Future History. I have read it several times. I should have excluded you :-) from answering the questions. I guess i tried to set it up for people who are not the authority in the manner to answer, throw out some other ideas, and then direct them to your book.

However, Do you think that Satan planned this Islamic 'prophecy' in order to, as they say, 'put the nail in the coffin' to any hope that Muslims will have in seeing the falsehood in Islam. I mean, if the Islamic world propagates this as a fulfilled prophecy then it is hard for me to see any Muslim being able to see yahuwehs truth(even much more so than it is now). I believe that even those Muslims that were lucky enough(if you could call it lucky) to survive WWIII will probably not know enough about Yahuweh's words to know what is going on. Anyway, i will have to save some other things for later. KP on the SF scale, what would you rate your certainty on the 6plus1plan of Yahuweh and the events transpiring withing the next 26 years?
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2008 11:44:33 AM(UTC)
kp

Good questions, EI. Satan has been in the spiritual counterfeiting business since the very beginning---his lies in the Garden, his involvement in the original Babylonian mystery religion, and so forth. So it would be out of character for him to pass up such a golden opportunity to lead a billion poor souls astray in one bold maneuver. Bear in mind that though satan has the ability to influence events, he can't forsee the future---only Yahweh can do that. But he doesn't have to in this case. Islamic eschatology has always been a loosey-goosey sort of affair. For example, Yada pointed out that a strict reading of certain Hadiths would lead you to the undeniable conclusion that the world would end in 1110 AD, using Muhammad's math. It obviously didn't, but the "Prophet's" blunder doesn't seem to bother anybody. In the case of the Mahdi, anybody who gathers a following to himself in Islam---never mind the prophetic details---might call himself the Mahdi---the guided one. There was one such guy who enjoyed a great deal of success back in the late 1800's, if memory serves. The point is that the exploits of the 12th imam will fulfill a self-fulfilling prophetic scenario. Because fundamentalist Shiites expect him (thanks in part to the "John the Baptist" role Iran's Amadinejad is playing), when Gog shows up, he will be immediately hailed as the long awaited Islamic Messiah, even if he doesn't fit the Muslim prophecies to a tee. And millions upon millions of deluded Muslims will follow him to their deaths on the mountains of Israel.

As far as Muslims finding Yahweh after WWIII is concerned, there are (amazingly, to my mind) prophecies (Biblical this time) that state that a believing remnant will arise in Egypt, in Arabia, and in Assyria (Syria/Iraq). Jordan, on the other hand, is pretty much toast. Lebanon will be restored to its former status as the jewel of the Levant, and will become almost entirely Israelite territory. So some Arabs (which is not to say Muslims) will live through the Great Unpleasantness and turn to Yahweh. See FH Chapter 17 for the scriptural evidence on all that.

When I first wrote Future History, I would have given the whole 2033 timeline a Speculation Factor of maybe 4 or 5. But in the three years or so since I finished it, upon taking note of the abundance of Last Day Signs that are becoming so flippin' obvious, I'd give it an SF 1 now---I'm practically positive. To put it in perspective, I'm (personally) as sure (read: convinced) of this as I am of the truth of a pre-tribulation rapture. In other words, I can't find any scriptural evidence to refute the theory, and a boatload of evidence---a hundred separate trails of logic and prophetic revelation---that converge on this date to the exclusion of all others. The only thing I can't figure out is why a thousand other guys haven't come to the same conclusion independently.

kp
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:02:12 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

I particularly like the part when everyone starts to clamour for the Truth after the deed is done and billions are left for dead despite all the warnings that went forth from this site and others. Nothing hurts like widespread death and destruction. Darn thing then is that there will hardly be anyone left on the earth to explain what is going on as most of those in the know would have already left. Only some of the remnant of Yisra'El shall find their Scripture to be of value then.

As to why others don't come to the same conclusion as KP, it is simply because they have not looked hard enough. And even after looking at KP's equations, they still need time to verify its findings, which will be very hard to do without prejudice and existing peer pressure and the new world religion of political correctness. Remember Einstein's theory was not accepted so readily either and was subject to great scrutiny, and it did not involve man's destiny or great religions.

So the world goes off over the abyss... Start of new chapter.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.