logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 3, 2008 4:56:08 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found this interesting 2 part video series on VeohTV. The pages linked out to below contain a short 5 minute preview of each episode. In order to watch the full length video, just click on the "watch on VeohTV" option button and it will prompt you to download the free viewer that you'll need.

Here is a brief description of the presentation:

Quote:
This video presented by Michael John Rood, reveals the Secrets of Solomon's Temple and the hiding of the Ark of the Covenant. Find out how Solomon designed the Temple so the Ark could be saved from the Babylonian siege. It's all there in the scriptures, how did everyone miss it! Michael reveals secrets that only the Priests knew! A great introduction to the Prophecies in the Feasts of the Lord video series.

Part 1 is here.
Part 2 is here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:41:47 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

This may be a little late but I actually viewed the entire video and I find that it is quite instructive and most relevant to the current season. Whatever problems Michael Rood has with his ex-partner, and whatever else he has taught that did not jive completely with Scripture, or whether he has been criticised as a non-Orthodox irregular Jewish rabbi, in my opinion I think that he did a pretty good job with this lecture. It is definitely worth viewing and thanks to Yada we get a link for more spiritual meat.

I advise everyone to approach all information with a secure anchor in the Scriptures, and to check everything as did the Bereans. Also, it would be wise not to look for idols in leaders as well, as is wont by many to do when searching for fellowship. Be neither for Kepha or Shaul but for Yahushua, and think carefully before believing and committing anything to heart and mind. Seek the help of the Set-Apart Spirit for guidance in these matters and it is easier to discern Truth.

Now, I would also advise everyone to join in the PalTalk room. Bring friends! Fellowship and learn at the same time! Remember, iron sharpens iron, so it would be another site for discussion and growth, but with multimedia content.

Shalom Aleichem!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline CK  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:57:00 PM(UTC)
CK

I like most of Michael Rood's videos. I have learned much from them. It was from these videos that I first learned of Yahushua's name, paganism in Christianity, and about Yahuweh's appointed feasts. That was a couple years before I became aware of YY. I must admit that YY blew my socks off. Talk about a paradigm shift. :o) Since then I have enjoyed several on-line sites and books by various believers regarding the same subjects. Some contain error, and most have a bit of a different spin. I continuously ask the Father to reveal only His Truth to me, and praying for discernment is also ongoing.

Good advice bitnet re. approaching "all information with a secure anchor in the Scriptures," and to not "look for idols in leaders." My sentiments exactly.

Shalom