logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 9:30:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

I was listening to a radio interview that Yada did with Lori Roth in which he talked about Islam and Nazism being all but identical except for time and place. Apparently, Hitler actually envisioned Nazism to be a 'religion' replacing both Judaism and Christianity.

That got me thinking and a quick search on the web led me to a very interesting article about the swastika on Wikipedia. Here's an excerpt about its history:

Quote:
The swastika has an extensive history. The motif seems to have first been used in Neolithic India. The symbol has an ancient history in Europe, appearing on artifacts from pre-Christian European cultures. In antiquity, the swastika was used extensively by the Indo-Aryans,Persians, Hittites, Celts and Greeks, among others. In particular, the swastika is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Mithraism — religions with over a billion adherents worldwide, making the swastika ubiquitous in both historical and contemporary society. The symbol was introduced to Southeast Asia by Hindu kings and remains an integral part of Balinese Hinduism to this day, and it is a common sight in Indonesia. It also was adopted independently by several Native American cultures.

The complete Wikipedia article can be found here.

By the way, I would highly recommend reading Yada's commentary on the Iraq Study Group entitled: "Move Over Neville...Here Comes the Iraq Study Group." You can find it here.
Yada attached the following image(s):
hitler.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 9:38:45 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
The nazi swastika is different, though, it is a reversed swastika. Sort of like the satanic pentegram is perverted by turning it upside down and allowing the points of the start to poke through the circle. Either way, they are all pagan symbols, but my point is that this symbol alone doesn't tie nazism to these other religions.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 7:51:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

I found an interesting video about the history of the Swastika. You can watch it here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!