logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:53:26 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I assume these, (Nat Sabs's), are miqra festivities that fall on a genuine Sabbath? Also, if I remember correctly, I thought I read one of KP's posts, (quite awhile ago, I'm too lazy to look for it on the search engine), that said there were three natural Festival of Trumpet's Sabbaths between now and 2026. Still with me? Cool, here's my point. This year is the 60th anniversary of the Fig Tree's, (Israel), awakening from dormancy which of course would make 2018 the 70th anniv. Is there a natural Trump Sabbath that year?
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:14:05 AM(UTC)
kp

Sorry, HS. Yom Teruahs (Feasts of Trumpets) between now and the end will fall on natural sabbaths in 2009 (I vote for that one!), 2020, 2023 (my best guess), and 2026 (only about two months before the "confirmation of the covenant with many" begins the Tribulation). Of course, the Jewish calendar occasionally gets tweaked by well-meaning but misled rabbis. Who knows? Maybe they did something that would throw things out of kilter without us knowing about it. Keep your eyes on the skies, brothers and sisters!

kp
Offline Heretic Steve  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 31, 2008 7:56:09 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

kp wrote:
Who knows? Maybe they did something that would throw things out of kilter without us knowing about it. Keep your eyes on the skies, brothers and sisters!

Maybe someone botched the calendar and 2008, ( 40 yr. anniv), is the actual FoT nat sab. Yeah, I know, that's a real stretch but with all the crummy stuff goin' down recently I wouldn't be all that surprised.
Speaking of crummy stuff, GW is now saying the Fed Res needs more power.
Gotta admit, the guy faked me out. I voted for him-twice. Grrrrrrrrr....

Thx for the reply KP.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2008 12:30:33 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello Steve,

Arrrf, arrf... twice you say... well, don't make it a habit! ;-) From the looks of things, the Feds are determined to sell the future generations with today's budgets. We're having similar issues here in Malaysia but not as bad as in the USA, so we changed our government recently. Say... why don't we get into more debt, buy insurance, write our wills, and then collectively disappear! That's one way to get back at them, I suppose. Heh-heh!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2008 12:03:23 PM(UTC)
kp

Gee, bitnet. Maybe the guys at the FED read Future History, learned that there's no such thing as a "future generation," and said, "What the hell, we might as well continue trying to borrow ourselves into prosperity."

Naaaaaah.

kp