logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bitnet  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:13:50 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

Reading William's post and Swalchy's reply, I'd like to note that the Word is made plain for those who are called, and who seek to follow. Otherwise it is mumbo-jumbo and scorned as myth, fiction, babblings of bygone bigots who hate diversity in people... It is indeed convoluted! No doubt about it, and I understand why. It is exactly as Yahushua said, "so that in seeing they may not perceive, hearing they may not understand, lest they grasp hold of this Truth, repent and be forgiven."

Does it look like He wants to condemn some people intentionally? No, but He'd rather let those who think they know better act according to their thoughts, lest they corrupt those who are really called and who are able to discern Truth from desire. The benefits of the message about the Kingdom of Yahweh is not really for everyone NOW, but the message is to be sent forth NOW throughout the world so that those who have been called can respond! Hard to grasp, huh!?

It all ties in to the grand scheme of things... why there is an Ekklesia and their role in the future. Think of it as a club and privileged membership is by invitation only for a limited time. Later on, the doors will be opened to all and the early members who have benefited from the special privileges from early on will be able to induct the new members. Those who choose to remain outside... well, will try to live in a vacuum... and die. Those who keep others from getting into the club will be whacked to death by the club owner! Those who do not like this message ain't gonna be able to do anything about it when the time comes. As for those with privileged membership now, it's not for our own benefit only... with privileges comes responsibility! Count the cost of membership and see if it is worth your time and effort. :-)) It definitely is for me and my wife!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.