logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 4:20:40 PM(UTC)
Yada

The Following is an excerpt from a series of exchanges between "JA" and Yada:

Quote:
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:29 PM
To: 'Prophet of Doom'
Subject: RE: Feedback Wanted

The only thing I am aware of that the BIG BANG THEORY has in common with Scripture is the expansion of matter and energy. Creation ex nihilo didn’t require enormous quantities of compressed matter the size of an atom. That notion is thoroughly grounded in evolutionary theory – there must be something material from which the universe came.

Big Bang isn’t ex nihilo. They just don’t explain what came before because they can’t. And Big Bang isn’t grounded in evolutionary theory.

Quote:
Given that you seem to have made some reconciliation of the huge time difference (15 billion V 6 thousand) based on the idea that God’s perspective is not man’s perspective, then it is still possible that we agree on the time issue only b/c I have no idea what you mean in the different perspectives idea. I’ll look into it as time permits. I am decidedly a “young earth creationist” (YEC).

Relativity is the answer, not a 6000 year old earth which is an impossibility.

Quote:
I realize that most theologians of the last century do not hold to the belief that the earth is roughly 6,000 years old. I find it very interesting, however, that their reasons for not believing Biblical knowledge on this point stems, not from a thorough examination of the text and application of the highest hermeneutical principles. They rather prefer to embrace the ‘knowledge’ of science even though scientific theories are ever changing and sometimes are completely reversed with the discovery of new data.

According to polls, 70% of American Christians have been taught to believe that which is not true. The earth is billions of years old, and Scripture doesn’t infer otherwise.

Quote:
Why give the theories of man, based as they are on limited data and human mental capacity, authority over the special revelation God has provided in His Word? A theologian, not unlike yourself, who seeks to know God’s revealed knowledge and will declare it fearlessly regardless of engrained, mainstream, and contradictory traditions of man, should hold fast to the teaching of Scripture and view with suspicion any contradictory theory.

The evidence for a billion plus year old earth is overwhelming and our translations of Yahweh’s Word are errant—as is our understanding.

Quote:
I suggest that you consider not using the term “micro evolution” b/c the evolutionists have the dominant position in the market these days and they use that term and examples to teach the lie that “micro evolution is proof of evolution on a small scale, so we know by inference that the same processes cause macro evolution on a large scale.” It would be far better to use the term adaptation and teach this process has nothing whatever to do with mutations, but rather is permitted b/c all the needed genetic information was already present in the created kind for the adaptation to occur as a result of some factor of natural selection (unless you are discussion selective breeding, in which case the adaptation was produced by an intelligent force rather than random natural occurrences).

Micro evolution is true. Why deny that which is true, especially since it is confirmed by Scripture? Adaptation is used routinely by evolutionists too, as the very basis for micro evolution, so how is it better?

The reason that I encouraged you to read YY was that I sensed by your previous debate that you were an advocate for a young earth and that you were eager to pit Scripture against science. If you read YY, you will discover that there is very little difference between what scientists have discovered and what Scripture actually says.

Moreover, I have found that those who actively advocate a young earth often cause educated agnostics and atheists to scoff at Scripture, believing it to be false. There are many positions held by Christians, such as those who die go either to heaven or hell, that drive millions away from the Word.

If you choose to read YY, it will not be easy for you because I think that you have already made up your mind and have drawn a line in the sand with regard to the fundamentalist Christian position. I hope I’m wrong. Because if you are open minded, you will discover something far greater than what they teach.

J, again, I have no interest in arguing with you. I don’t care what you believe and you shouldn’t care what I believe. All I am interested in is pointing you toward something which I think will change your life if you choose to read it with an open mind. And there is no hurry. It doesn’t matter when. There is still plenty of time left.

Yada

One follow-up comment from Yada:

I was already late to a lunch meeting when I sent my email reply to you and therefore, in a hurry, I forgot to share something important:

With regard to the debate you believe exists between God’s Word and science, what I’d like to convey to you is that I understand your position. You want to trust God over man. And while that is always the right approach, in the case of Genesis, Yahweh has always held the position that science has recently arrived at. Scientific evidence actually serves to confirm that Scripture is inspired, and that the Word is worthy of our trust.

While there is a debate between Secular Humanists and their advocacy of a non-causal creation, of the spontaneous generation of life, and of macro evolution from bacterium to man, there is no disagreement between Scripture and current cosmology, or between Scripture and the evidence for a 15 billion year old universe, a 4 billion year old solar system and earth, of micro evolution occurring in many species, of the fossil record, of erosion occurring over millions of yeas, and of homo Sapiens existing prior to 6,000 years ago when Adam and Chawah fell out of their relationship with God. Even the story of the flood makes perfect sense, and is in complete harmony with science, when God’s words are properly translated and understood. In fact, the flood chapter was the one I was the most hesitant to write, but now the one I enjoy the most. The same thing is true of the Exodus, but only when Egyptian history is correctly understood and presented and when Yahweh’s testimony regarding it is connected to the seven Miqra it predicts.

When you come to realize what Yahweh actually revealed in the opening of Genesis, and see it through the prism of relativity, and of three stories imbedded into the one Genesis account, you will no longer have to deny or excuse away the overwhelming evidence for a very old earth. Yahweh even uses the terms big bang, mighty reptiles, and relativity in His depiction of creation, and He provides ample evidence that animals and man have much in common, even that Adam wasn’t the only man in existence at the time of the fall. More importantly, you will come to recognize how He establishes His plan of six plus one equals seven, what that means, and how it serves as the foundation for everything, including man’s history, the redemptive process, and His prophetic timeline.

So when you have the time, read the first volume of YY with an open mind. And then when your schedule permits, consider the other things Yahweh has to say and ponder how they conflict with the religion of Christianity and the Church.

You are a smart guy, and you are clearly motivated to learn the truth and witness to it. The Boss loves passionate people who are willing to engage, which is probably why He sent you this way. While He plays favorites, He likes to use people who are prepared and who know Him as He revealed Himself. And beyond being willing, being passionate, and being prepared, He prefers those who are so flawed they would be incompetent without Him. Sadly, and happily, I am appropriately flawed. Hopefully, you are too. Also, please recognize that most all of those Yahweh has chosen to use, have had, and have maintained, their regular jobs. He almost never uses religious clerics who are paid to devote their lives to His service.

If you read the book, you will find confirmation that God does not want to be worshiped or feared, that God is anti-religious, that religious men and women have counterfeited and whitewashed what Yahweh actually revealed, that Christmas and Easter are pagan, as is Sunday worship. You will discover that many of the words and names in your English bible have pagan, rather than Scriptural roots, such as cross, holy, gospel, bible, saints, church, lord, Jesus, and Christ, among many others. You will find that there is a destination for human souls other than heaven and hell, and that the overwhelming preponderance of souls end up simply ceasing to exist. But most importantly, you will discover just how brilliant and majestic the truth really is.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline gammafighter  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2008 9:39:09 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

The Genesis creation story is actually the first thing that drew me to YY. I liked that explanation so much that i gave the rest of it a shot and found it to be true as well. At least the major stuff.
Offline yeshuaslavejeff  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:29:10 AM(UTC)
yeshuaslavejeff

I simplistically like Professor Hivind's videos online free. They show simply how the earth cannot be over 10,000 years old from all the known scientific data/information. IF the world was older, there are many many things that would have to be different (magnetic, radiological, sedimentary, and so on).
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2008 6:33:53 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I read Dr. Gerald Schroeder's books about a year before finding YY. I thought the first part of YY did a great job on expanding on Dr. Schroeder's work, adding the spiritual, and prophetic insights. It was one of the things that really drew me to YY, that and I had already read POD, and done much research on that to verify that Yada was a trustworthy source, meaning I check enough of his work to satisfy myself that I don't need to check everything out. I'm so glad I did because YY has opened my eyes in so many ways.

A side note, I'm happy to finally be back on the fourm I've been away for sometime now, but hope to keep that from hapening again. I love the insight I gain from talking with the people here.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand