logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:22:17 PM(UTC)
Yada

Did anybody see this on CNN? A guy found what he claims is am image of the "Virgin Mary" in a bag of pretzels three years ago. He and a friend decided to offer it on eBay. In the first hour of bidding, the price went up to $1,000 dollars.

You can watch the video here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:26:41 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
delicious! :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 3:03:19 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'll have to watch the video later (blocked at work), but it sounds like I need to sell something and claim it looks like the "virgin mary". I guess it is probably wrong to profit from other people's stupidity though.
Offline Mike_Browell  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:07:10 PM(UTC)
Mike_Browell
Man

Peace Everyone,

May the love of The Mighty One Yahuweh or Dad bless you in righteousness and wisdom, and may his name be exulted. I baffles me why people keep calling Miryam "The 'Virgin' Mary". She had like 5 kids after Yahushua blessed be his name. So, were they all born of our Dad by the power of the spirit, or what? haha. Anyway kinda off topic but I thought it was funny enough to mention.

Your Loving Brother,
Michael Browell
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:49:12 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

This teaching about the Virgin Mary is the result of a congregation that was enamoured with the fact that the Almighty Creator chose a virgin woman as a vessel for His implementation of salvation. This fascination has blinded them to any possibility that she had other children with her husband Yosef! That is why traditional and orthodox congregations claim that she is completely unique and as such is worthy of reverence as no other person "used" her. "Can you prove she had other children?" is the standard reply as they strive to maintain their elevation of her uniqueness to being the "Mother of God and ""Queen of Heaven." It is the simple plain dogma of the unholy trinity of Mithraism that lives through in this denomination of the god family as espoused since Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz! But try telling them this and they will accuse you of being disrespectful to the mother of god and as such label you as ingrate and blasphemous. The point that she was set-apart for a unique purpose is not lost on us, and that she holds a special place in Father Yahweh's heart is respected as we expect to meet her in the future Kingdom, but for people to claim that she is co-redemptrix and an avenue to God the Father via God the Son is in direct disobedience of the second commandment and is to make it all seem foolish and hugely, needlessly distracting from The Sacrifice. Just wait for more such "miracles" to happen, from stains on walls to weeping statues and clouds in the sky... anything to change our focus on the one true MessiYah Yahushua and Abba Yahweh. As it is, we now know that "third revelation from Fatima" speaks of the death of a pope and other religious figures. It is the adversary's last laugh as it finally connects with Scripture in that spiritual Babylon will fall, but the interpretation of the "revelation" was skewed to explaining the assassination attempt on John Paul II instead. (http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000626_message-fatima_en.html)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:49:29 AM(UTC)
kp

Good point Mike, but if the Catholics are willing to deny basic and foundational truths like salvation by grace alone, manufacturing loopholes to explain away verified history (the existence of Yahshua's half-brothers and sisters---a.k.a. Mary's children) as recorded in the Gospels is a piece of cake. If you don't believe the Word, if you don't know the God who provided it, then "truth" is whatever you want it to be.

I'm afraid you're right, bitnet. As the end approaches, we're going to see more and more "Mary sightings," phony pointless miracles, and stuff like that. I only wish that devout Catholics would take to heart what Mary herself said: "And Mary said: 'My soul magnifies Yahweh [not myself], and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior [not in a crowd of people who've seen my image in a pretzel or a peanut butter sandwich]. For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant ['cause I'm not the Queen of Heaven, and never will be]; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed [not exalted or invested with magic powers, but blessed, happy, fulfilled]. For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name [not my name]. And His mercy is on those who revere Him [not me] from generation to generation. He [Yahweh, not me] has shown strength with His arm; He has scattered the proud [the robe-wearing clerical elite] in the imagination of their hearts. He [not me] has put down the mighty from their thrones [and will continue to do so], and exalted the lowly [God has exalted me; people must not, and indeed, cannot]. He [not me] has filled the hungry [those hungry for God's truth] with good things, and the rich [religious elite] He has sent away empty. He [not me] has helped His servant Israel [not the quasi-christian usurpers], in remembrance of His mercy, as He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his seed forever.'" (Luke 1:46-55)

kp

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 1:21:29 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
One thing that gets me about the Mary appearances... why is it most always happening in food stuffs? Is Mary actually the queen of Wallmart? Is she into product placement?

If I was Mary "queen of heaven" I would be breakin' out the big guns! Forget the fruit and toast or whatever, I would be into something spectacular! Dunno what, but surely the "queen of heaven" can do something better than a pretzel... that's kinda demeaning...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:30:11 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Robski,

You should know very well that "the place of a woman is in the kitchen" hence these food miracles! Hahahaha! Now I'm going to pay for this... jojocc will want to barbecue me... :-p All in jest, of course, and I know that she knows that... I hope. But the fact is, there will be some crazy stuff breaking out and it will probably involve the use of her (Mary, not jojocc) name and image as the mother figure is greatly revered all over the earth. Look at the Buddhist/Taoist religion and their reverence of Kuan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, and how the Chinese relate to her and their acceptance of Mary, mother of Jesus Christ and thus Queen of Heaven... they are practically one and the same despite their obvious differences in history, theology and mythology. Simplest way to offend them is to tell the truth...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.