logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ShamarTowrah  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2022 2:16:02 PM(UTC)
ShamarTowrah
United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 8:11 PM JAMES K <j********@mac.com> wrote:

I found late night’s program amazing. It is a synthesis and integration of Yah’s message that puts so many pieces in order - from your wonderfully concise presentation on the nature of money, to the history of the Ukraine, to the Great Reset and more.

I know that all of us who have contributed to the message of Yada Yahowah would agree with the assessment that your writing has definitely evolved. And it’s been a joy to both see it and participate in it. I’m reasonably intelligent and good with words, but I recognize that I have zero chance of putting together the kind of content we are seeing without Yah’s inspiration. I think often about your metaphor of His word being like a tapestry. We see threads, some running parallel, and some intersecting. As we explore this, a pattern emerges that reveals that tapestry, but just the outline, unsure where its borders lie, or even if there are borders. The magnitude and depth of His seventh-dimensional mind suggests that we will be engaged throughout eternity in continual discovery and learning, all the while Yah Himself is growing along with us. Extraordinary!

My guess is that the elite and empowered realize that their draconian response to COVID was too successful. Having overplayed their hand, it is time to move on to a new threat. They are in the business of destroying minds, a psychological operation to ignite cognitive dissonance, fear, and illogical behaviors. We see the destruction of the world economy, the pending destruction of money and the coming implementation of a controlled, digital currency. Biden even directed Treasury Secretary Yellen to begin steps toward introducing a digital currency.

My reaction was the same as Kirk’s. I did not see it coming quite this suddenly, but as you point out, a lot of things need to happen in just the few remaining years. These are indeed perilous times.

Speaking of integrating Yah’s guidance, your effort to rewrite and improve these translations reflects how our continual learning process will play out. It was a seminal decision, no doubt inspired. I’m certain Yahowah is pleased and excited with the results.

Shalom,

JK

https://www.youtube.com/...h?v=DMlXt2jRKAQ&t=1s

3/20/2022 10:35 AM, Yada Yahweh <email@yadayahweh.com> wrote;

JK,

I share your conclusions. I think Yah is pleased with the result of the rewrites and rebranding of His message. Clearly, we have been inspired to go well beyond what any of us thought possible.

I concur that the world's position against Russia is a direct result of needing to redirect attention away from Covid mismanagement and the economic consequences. But, nonetheless, it is stunning to see the left and right falling all over themselves to arm nazis and push the world toward war.

Yada
thanks 1 user thanked ShamarTowrah for this useful post.
matt on 7/6/2022(UTC)