logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 7:49:43 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Quote:
On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 5:13 PM Robert M wrote:

I have a chronic pain condition that makes it difficult to sit and read for any period of time. Why is Yahowah so disinterested in physical healing? I understand our bodies are not meant to last forever, I’m a young man though. Sometimes my health issues can be debilitating and I just can’t understand why Yah doesn’t want to help me...Am I simply to suffer through this life trying my best to study the Towrah with the limited capacity I have?

Any thoughts are much appreciated

Response:
Quote:
Robert,

I am sorry that you are suffering.

I realize that your pain is worse than most, but to one degree or another, we all suffer. I know what it is like to endure debilitating physical and emotional pain. Personally, I avoided medication because I found the treatment made things worse. While every situation is different, ultimately, I developed coping mechanisms, empathy, and character along the way. By overcoming the pain, I have also developed the mental discipline to work at this 10 hours a day, most every day, when most squander their time.

Most of us endure manageable pain on a daily basis. My shoulder, lower back, knees, and eyes are all a challenge for me. But they are nothing compared to my wife who suffers from chronic and debilitating muscle and joint pain. Normally, she avoids medications, too, because they cripple her mind which is her primary defense. Yesterday, it got so bad she took a muscle relaxant and hated what it did to her ability to think and be alert.

So while we can both empathize with your pain, we are all broken. Our suffering heightens our desire to find meaning in life. And the way we deal with it serves as evidence of the strength we have developed through the Towrah. Without suffering, none of us would search for God or come to rely upon Him.

If Yahowah resolved your pain because it is severe, what about mine. Then if mine, why would anyone suffer anything? And if there were no suffering in this life, what then? Are we to reduce God to the granter of our wishes and diminish the difference between Heaven and Earth?

We achieve and grow by overcoming. Not easy. Not what you may want to hear. But my advice is to do the best with what you have to offer. And the more you focus on what you are offering rather than what you are suffering, the better for everyone.

Indeed, it is a really bad idea to blame Yah. He has suffered enough to restore our souls. I would accuse Him of being indifferent. He is, by the way, offering us a vastly superior energy-based status. And while that is great, by wanting to claim it now rather than later, we curtail what we can do now to augment Yah's, and our, family.

It is likely that every Covenant member suffers in multiple ways, many significantly. But it is not our focus. The good greatly outweighs the bad.

C
thanks 1 user thanked MadDog for this useful post.
Ya'aqob on 1/28/2022(UTC)