logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline MadDog  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 25, 2021 5:48:19 PM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Kirk Miller's Who is the Second Witness?From: Kirk – words analyzed to find – who is the 2nd witness?
YY V6 C2 – Kipurym
11-21-2021
Hebrew letters are symbols that convey concepts as well as sounds. I always keep in mind that context is the most important element in translating a word or pictograph correctly.
While examining Zakaryah 4:2, I notice that the word “galah” is translated as a bowl in English interlinears and Bibles. In Mow’ed | Appointments, chapter 2 - Kipurym, Yada translates galah as “being revealed, being expressed and made known.” In context, the Heavenly Messenger is showing Zakaryah something. While galah can be something round or a mound of dirt or rocks, bowl becomes nonsensical. The two-letter verbal root gal / Gam-Lamed tells us it means to uncover, expose something.
All that is fine, but the fun began with the Ancient Hebrew letters:
e l c (#1543)
These pictographs would seem to show a man walking away from being led and becoming one walking to Yahowah with reverence and respect for Him. But that doesn’t fit in the context of what is and will shortly be revealed.
c A Gam or Gimel is the most apt description of gowym who walk away from Yahowah. If this is a gowy, how can that be?
What if, instead, it’s a gowy, seeking out Yisra’el, and other non-Yahuwdym in order to lead them to Yahowah? To verify this, I needed to find evidence of this to corroborate my supposition.
Next Yada took us to Yasha’yah 11:1. Immediately, we encounter a stem (geza) and sucker (choter).
Geza:
c Gam / Gimel – to walk and gather together
z Zayin – cut a path to, harvest
a ‘Aleph – strength, leader, authority, and empowered – in this case, by the Ruwach Qodesh. The ‘Aleph often refers to Yahowah.
Pictographically:
a z c can mean:
The gowy cutting or creating a path to Yahowah.
z c The verbal root means to shear or remove the wool from the sheep to make a cover, clothing for the family.
Or
Pull, remove the wool from your eyes Or
The gowy using the (agricultural) implement for harvesting the sheep (Yisra’el).
If we are identifying the choter, it is probably all (kol) of the above that apply!
Next, we encounter choter – a sucker emerging from the rootstock of an Olive Tree, serving as a secondary source of growth.
Yasha’yah is not giving a lesson in botany; he is describing an individual who is willing to listen and who is committed to thinking while collecting things Yah values.
Can the pictographs support this?
#2415 Choter r u h
h Chet / Hhet – to protect, separate, corral. A tent wall. Walls and fences cut people into or out of the family. It is how shepherds protect the sheep.
u Tet / Thet – to surround, enclosed container or basket to protect valuables. The Tet is equivalent to the Taw in many ways. It represents a signpost, doorway, mark, monument, upright pole, or beam.
r Resh / Rosh – top, beginning, best, observant one who engages all 5 senses to understand then acts upon that knowledge.
And secondarily, this choter would have to be a gowy – non-Yahuwdym, non-Yisra’eli engaged in this activity.
Further in Yasha’yah 11:1, this choter will stand out and be noticed and draw attention. This is based on the name associated here “Yshay” and “Yesh” conveying to exist, stand out, there is something that exists.
Pictographically, Yesh is drawn s i
It is not a stretch here to say that Yahowah is lifting up a voice. This has to be referring to a 2nd voice since we know ElYah (God is Yah) is identified already.
Now, we are introduced to this choter with words that further identify his characteristics.
#5342 Netser r y n – an observant branch. The significance of netser is explained by its verbal root, natsar (#5341), spelled the same way: Natsar, Nun Tsade Resh r y n, means to watch over and protect, to preserve. The one, the shepherd, watches over the sheep and leads them to pastures. They are led down the correct path to safety. Shepherds build booths from branches for shade. Think Sukah.
In the middle of the word, we find the Tsade y. It is the only other letter facing to the right. Here, it shows a shepherd watching over the flock – just like a father figure at the doorway to the tent (family home).
Next, we find Sheresh s r f s.
s – nourishing words (Towrah, Naby’, Psalms)
f – increases and adds to the family while securing the home. Root and take root in soil. Increased understanding by observation.
r – observant man, top, first, beginning, best. One who carefully considers and closely examines Yahowah’s words.
s – nourishing words (Towrah, Naby’, Psalms)
s r – is also the name of the pictograph for the observant man. And the word is buttressed by nourishing words on each side.
And finally, #6509 Parah e r p Pey Resh Hey – to be fruitful is to produce new individuals of the same kind – parah.
p symbolizes words and when studied, understood, and shared r produce e engaged individuals who walk to Yahowah with reverence.
At this point, I can count 2 words identifying a gowy and 4 words emphasizing an observant man – all 6 of which are engaged in calling out to and guiding Yahowah’s people home where they will be safe and thrive.
Yasha’yah 11:2
This individual being identified, a gowy, needs and wants all the Divine power and energy he can get. And Yahowah tells us next that he (and ElYah) receives 7 gifts.
1) h f r Spirit – Ruwach (#7307)
It is breath of a man. One’s character. Verbal form depicts to be refreshed. Perhaps this refers to 2030 when ElYah returns on Pesach – along with the 2nd witness?
The Hebrew nomads were aware of wind patterns and following the prescribed pathway aided by the seasons. Spirit of quick understanding and insights is also germane.
Pictographically:
h r – (verbal root) one who carefully considers and closely examines Yah’s word and is protected.
h f r Spirit – Ruwach, with the Wah added, one becomes increased in all manner of understanding and energy.
h f n Nuwach – We also find nuwach which gives them rest, energy, freedom, and protection from enemies.
Spirit provides Chakmah (#2451) – wisdom, skill, wit, and understanding. Ability to share and teach this wisdom.
e m k h Chakmah
h separate truth and lies, discern good vs. bad
m k h k to open one’s eyes to understanding using technical skills Word for skilled one m cleansing water, life
e to engage and walk to the awe-inspiring Yahowah along His chosen path

Spirit of Binah (#998) – understanding - characterized by comprehension, good sense, and ability to connect the parts to see the whole
e n i b Binah
Pictographically: Those in Yahowah’s family home b are lifted up, aided by Him i, and grow from potential children n into engaged adults e through the ability to understand.
Spirit of…‘Etsah (#6098) – advice and counsel. Also, tree because it is upright and firm. They deliberate and resolve issues like elders of the tribe.
e y o ‘Etsah – from the verbal root, y o ‘Eyts – counsel, tree, spine Pictographically:
o – an eye and sight symbol used to observe and perceive. It represents perspective of man or Yahowah. Paying attention to the task.
y – a rested man observing the flock as a shepherd would do. In any case, observing something valuable: Yah’s perspective and plan.
e – to reveal (Towrah); to revere, regard with awe and respect. This can represent the one given the counsel as well as the goal of the one receiving the advice.
Spirit of…Gebuwrah (#1369) – This word represents one of bravery and courage. One who defends one’s property and/or conviction. The property is Yah’s family and the conviction is affirming the truth. It implies as much about mental toughness as physical strength.
Gebuwrah e r f b c
From verbal root, r b c – one of great strength, authority, and ability to persevere.
Pictographically: We are again confronted by a “gowy” looking, seeking those who have walked away. The next 4 pictographs speak of a family home (covenant), increase in number and personal capacity, to be one who closely examines and carefully considers Yah’s words in order to become an engaged, empowered, and enlivened member of Yah’s family.
Spirit of…Da’ath (#1847) t o d – This particular doorway is to life eternal, the Pesach door. The ‘Ayin - o eye observes with a newly found perspective. It is perceiving the t Taw which represents an upright pole, signpost of Tsyown (Zion), a mark or monument.
That is why da’ath’s meaning is discernment, the ability to grasp and comprehend that which to so many seems obscure or unknowable. It is the ability to recognize the truth.
The verbal root o d means to see and know. Experience and observation provide us with great knowledge.
Side note:
Yada o d i (#3045) verb – to know relationally. Yada (verb and name) has the same verbal root, o d, as da’ath.

Yira’ah (#3374) e a r i – revere, respect, to stand in awe of Yahowah It is not fear. From the verb, yare’ (#3572) a r i – to stand in awe with reverence and respect.
i – lords push down, make one obey and bow down, eliminate freewill. This symbol is Yah kneeling down to lift His children up, reconcile and set free.
r – the ones He lifts up are those who care enough to shamar – closely examine and carefully consider His words in the Towrah
a – The ‘Aleph is an authority, leader, protector who has power and strength. It represents the ram’s head, leader and protector of the flock.
e – The Hey symbolizes the person we become. Engaged, walking down the correct path, looking up, reaching up, to Yahowah, our Father.
These 7 gifts – such a deal!
Zakaryah 4:3
One last word on where I began – e l c Galah. The Hebrews aligned / oriented themselves to the East as modern era people orient to the North. Therefore, the first witness, the gowy, is in the west and speaks to Yahuwdym, where 50% reside. The second, ElYah, came from the East, Yisra’el. Regardless, the l Lamed leads the way to that which is being revealed, directing all of us home, buttressed by the two witnesses.
A few years ago, I had the good fortune to be invited to join the Shattering Myths radio program. It ran five days a week for two hours then was extended later to three hours per show. The host announced that he preferred to be called Yada in order to divert attention from himself and to focus on the translations and insights that were forthcoming.
I found these following statements quite amazing:
Zakaryah asks the Spiritual Messenger, “Why are these here, Sir?” (Zakaryah 4:4)
“And the heavenly representative who had spoken with me answered, and he said to me, ‘Why do you not know Yada’ or understand what these represent?’”
Yada (#3045) o d i means to have an intimate relationship with another person, an idea or experience. It means to know. The verbal root o d means to see, know. It is interesting to notice that the proper perception is obtained after one passes through the Pesach door. Also, one should notice that the one seeking relationship and knowledge is aided by Yahowah’s helping hand, the Ruwach Qodesh.
If one wishes to yada’ Yahowah, the answers are found in the Yada Yahowah series. Knowing Yahowah and what he offers is the mission of these books. This has all been made possible by the one called “Yada.”
Now, you know the two witnesses!

Edited by user Thursday, November 25, 2021 9:24:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
Kirk Miller Who Is The Second Witness.docx (30kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
thanks 2 users thanked MadDog for this useful post.
matt on 11/29/2021(UTC), LuAnn on 12/26/2023(UTC)
Offline baskinlisa  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 8:32:02 PM(UTC)
baskinlisa

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thank you Kirk for the work you put into this
thanks 1 user thanked baskinlisa for this useful post.
LuAnn on 12/26/2023(UTC)