logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2008 2:23:08 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "J" and Yada. I asked Yada to invite him onto the forum so perhaps a few here can take a stab at trying to answer the questions he's posed.

Quote:
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 9:03 PM
To: Yada
Subject: Dear Yada, can you please provide answers to those questions ?

You have written so many books, very challenging to read. I just have some basic questions that I would love some answers to in order to come to terms with this life's issues. I thank you in advance for your courage.

1-why did God create this Universe ? does He need us for something ?

2- If He knew the devil was going to fall, why did He allow it ? Did the devil not know that he will loose ? so why not obey God ? or are we missing something ?

3- Why this earth for us ? and why us ? what is our purpose to live and die andd some suffer and some have it better ? are we physical beings for the bad spirits, given a second chance in this format to redeem our souls through the example of Christ ?

4- where are we going from here ? and how can we be sure of our salvation ?

I know one thing , that is islam is the devil tool to fight Christ. How are we going to defeat it ? when it is spreading like fire in the Netherlands, Belgium, south of Spain, France and England.

I know that you have the answers, I would love to hear them and I would like some reassurance about the future of this world. Many thanks, take care, and God Bless.

Sincerely,

J

J,

The answers to each of your questions can be found in the seven volumes of Yada Yahweh, free at: www.YadaYahweh.com. Since God’s explanations are much better than mine, I would encourage you to read what He had to say. While His answers are clear, profound, reasonable, compassionate and compelling, they cannot be summarized intelligently in a sentence or even paragraph. The first seven questions are all addressed in the first volume. The answers to the remaining questions will require reading through at least the first four volumes.

It is good that you are questioning these things, but to learn the truth, you are going to have to invest the time. To know Yahweh, you must make knowing Him a priority.

As time permits, I will start a audio series on Scriptural issues of interest to truth seekers. I’ll keep your questions in mind as I record these.

Yada

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2008 7:33:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2008 10:28:45 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I think we could try some brief responses but I think Yada is correct about seeing the deeper case for better understanding.

Any updates on these audio files Yada? I'd love to listen to the ready YY chapters when available or anything else Yada or KP might have adapted for sound. I'm guessing Yada is working on someother files then?

Anticipating
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2008 4:34:30 PM(UTC)
Yada

I put the question to Yada about new audio recordings - when I hear something, I'll let you know.

Speaking of audio recordings, does anybody have any experience put pod casts together? It would be great if we could get YY available via iTunes.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2008 3:40:38 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm pretty sure I have a program that will convert mp3 to podcast format. Then I imagine it is just a matter of making it available on itunes.
Offline yeshuaslavejeff  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 8, 2008 4:38:22 AM(UTC)
yeshuaslavejeff

issssslm may be a big thwarter/enemy of truth,
but the rcc has been for a long time (and I know a lot more people personally in tulsa who are TOTALLY depraved and deceived by rcc).
members of the synagogue of satan have been overwhelming other socalled christian forums
when the controllers/moderators allow them to post. (It Is Written: "don't let them" - go find it)...
but does any of it matter?....
has anyone, on any forum, or because of any forum, repented? been healed in truth ? come to know Yahweh?