logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2008 12:22:01 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This is from FH: The Millenial Temple:

Quote:
Ready for another epiphany? During the Millennium, being a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be no more effective in identifying you as "an Israeli" than merely showing your devotion to the Land: "Divide the land within these boundaries among the tribes of Israel. Distribute the land as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners who have joined you and are raising their families among you. They will be just like native-born Israelites to you, and they will receive an inheritance among the tribes. All these immigrants are to be given land within the territory of the tribe with whom they now live. I, the Sovereign Yahweh, have spoken!" (Ezekiel 47:21-23 NLT) There is a precedent for this in the person of Caleb--technically from gentile Kenizzite (Edomite) stock but joined to the tribe of Judah (cf. Joshua 14:6) The point seems to be, If you love Yahweh, you’ll naturally love what He loves.

Are there any insights or ideas how these specific foreigners are selected or are allowed to dwell in the land and literally be grafted into the People and the land of Israel in the coming Millenium? I looked up the word for stranger and it is indeed ger. It would indicate that these are not the same people who are actually of Israeli descent who have lost their identity and consider themselves part of the nations...but who will rediscover their true identity and come back to the land.

It's an interesting piece of scripture and I just wondered if anybody had some insights.

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline MZ  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2008 12:41:01 PM(UTC)
MZ

Just a thought, but could many possibly be of Arab descent? I don't remember the exact figures, but I read recently about the Islamic population boom, especially (but not only) in Israel. The article stated that within 20 years they could take over the Israeli government merely because of their numbers.
So it figures they could be the foreigners who have joined themselves to Israel.
Offline shalom82  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2008 8:06:18 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MZ,
I am absolutely sure that some of the strangers who will be seen as the native born and have inheritance in the land will be Arabs. We had a discussion on another post about that very thing. Zecharyahu 9 is a clear indication of that. But I wonder if there are other possibilities that are alluded to in scripture. I have this personal feeling that is unbased except for a mere extrapolation that there could be many Evangelical Zionists that are invited and welcomed into the fold. They may have missed the mark and are Laodicean in their outlook but they do indeed love what Yahuweh loves...namely, Israel. When the majority of of the world will hate Israel and be completely anti-Yahudi in outlook...their (the Christian Zionist) lot may be thrown in with Yisrael. Just a thought...nothing more.

Edited by user Saturday, February 2, 2008 10:22:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2008 9:55:39 PM(UTC)
bitnet

After MessiYah Yahushua returns to Yahrulashayim, there shall be a turning towards the Kingdom of Yahweh, and many people shall move there to seek the face of the Creator, the One who had just unleashed His anger towards those that opposed Him but spared those alive. They shall approach in reverence and awe, and they shall come from all over the world. Many shall be of the Christian religion, for they have Scripture and by then would understand a little more than before. In reality it would matter little what religion the people had, as they would have realised that whatever they had was insignificant and irrelevant in the light of what happened. The one thing for sure that we know is that no country shall dare to bully or opress Yisra'el again!

bitnet, Ohev Yisra'el.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.