logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2008 7:06:36 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I don't know how many people are familiar with boxing. Probably the most shocking blow in fighting is a nice clean shot to the nose. It is often that punch that separates the men from the boys. You see some tough looking brute who wants to train to be a boxer and you think...this guys a natural. First time he gets punched in the nose...he wants to go work on the heavy bag and you never see him again. It's just shocking...I don't know how to put it in any other way. That being said...

Yahweh will bring you into Egypt again with ships, by the way of which I said to you, You shall see it no more again: and there you shall sell yourselves to your enemies for bondservants and for bondmaids, and no man shall buy you.- Deut. 28:68

From FH Chap 5
Quote:
Josephus reports that 97,000 were shipped off to Egypt to be sold as slaves, creating such a glut in the market that their value fell to almost nothing.

This my friends is like that punch in the face. But in a strange sort of way...what a beautiful wonderful wake up call. It's breathtaking. I am not talking about the tragedy of the fate of the Yahudim...of course...but the verification of His knowledge of all things...past present and future.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.