logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:08:40 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:47 PM
To: email@ProphetofDoom.net
Subject: RE: Questions from a Muslim!

Hello,

Hope all is well with you. I am American Muslim. I do
realize that this an anti-Islamic website. Since it is
operated by Christians, I thought I would ask a few
questions about Christianity. Please note that I am
not interested to hear about Islam. I would appreciate
if you would answer the following questions.

1. Where in the New Testament did Jesus say that he
died for the sins of mankind?

2. How can the blood of Jesus pay for the sins of
mankind? How does that make sense? Why is it that God
must have blood to forgive? Is there any theological
basis to this claim?

You are free to share any part of this correspondence
with others for educational purposes without changing
the content. That being said, the privacy should be
respected. I am also free to do the same. Thank you
for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

JW

J,

I am sorry that you have been deceived by Muhammad, Allah, and Islam. Hopefully, you will discover the truth about them and flee the religion before it claims your soul. Providing you with the evidence required to make this informed and rational choice was the purpose of www.ProphetOfDoom.net website.

If you had actually read the Prophet of Doom site, you would know that it was not written or operated by Christians. The author of the book and site is anti-religious. He has a personal relationship with Yahweh.

If you want to know what Muhammad did and said, and why Islam's lone prophet was a sexual pervert, thief, and terrorist, read Prophet of Doom--Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words. The book is the best documented, most comprehensive, contextual, and chronological presentation of Islam's five oldest and most important texts ever compiled. After reading it, you will be able to make a fully informed decision.

If you want to know what Yahushua (Jesus' actual name) did and said, as well as why He did these things, read www.YadaYahweh.com. Yada, which means "to know in a relational sense" Yahweh, which is God's one and only name, is among the best documented and most comprehensive presentations of the prophecies contained in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Reading it is like having a conversation with God. Confronted with the evidence contained therein, you will be prepared to make the most important choice of your life.

Once you have read both books, please send me whatever questions remain. I will answer them at that time. As for the four that you have already asked, they are all answered within the Scriptural context of Yada Yahweh. And by discovering your answers within the context of Scripture, you will understand them completely.

I wish you all the best on this voyage of discovery. The truth will amaze you and set you free.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!