logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline raoulduke  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:13:50 AM(UTC)
raoulduke

I've been doing a lot of reading on radical Islam lately and I'm honestly scared. This seems like a huge threat to everyone. It seems that the west faces two major threats. Cultural marxism from within and radical Islamists outside it's borders. I think the combination of the two will be deadly beyond belief. I'm I jumping the gun when I think of radical Islamists as a huge threat?
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:33:17 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Raoulduke, my brother,

What can be done that hasn't already been tried and what can be said that hasn't already been said. Yada and KP are not the only ones out there shouting the message of Yahuweh and the evils of Islam at the top of their lungs. The world for the most part chooses not to listen or is not willing to pay the price for the cure. The world is one big softball doused in gasoline that is waiting for the right match. For the most part we can do nothing. We can help a few stragglers left behind or a few ironists looking back...but we're not going to save this world...that's up to Yahuweh...we are the nursies who kiss the booboo...Yahuweh is the deft surgeon who cuts out the cancer. This world and it's systems are on death row. The efforts we expend and the results of perhaps helping a few people to know and rely on Yahuweh...which some people may think "paltry" are enough and are good. Yahuweh Elohim has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but his pleasure is that the wicked turns from his way and lives. It is enough. Every person that Yahuweh saves (with a smidgen of help from his spiritual children (wink wink nudge nudge)) from the condemnation that demands death is an earth shaking triumph of the greatest magnitude that makes the concerns of this world...indeed...paltry. Sadly most will choose most unwisely...but in some sense this isn't a numbers game. Don't let it bother you. When you transfer all your hope from the world to Yahuweh and his perfect plan...the sooner one can do that...the better off they are and the more shalom they have. I used to be a political junky who thought of the ramifications and the consequences of that move or this move on the political chessboard. Everything was dire, everything mattered. I was all tied in knots and had bad digestion because I didn't realize yet that the game was rigged. Islam is terrible, subprime mortgage rates are terrible, religion is terrible (in all it's manifestations), government in many ways is just the gangsters who won, it's all meaningless and worthless...it will all pass away. Drink sweet wine and barley beer, take up the cause of the widow and orphan, Love Yahuweh with all your heart, soul, and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself, eat honey and butter, wait for your daily bread...spiritual and physical. (activities not listed in order of importance) More and more...these things fill up my whole day. There's no sense worrying about the rest of it.

Oh, btw...there's no need to worry. Islam and humanism and all of that garbage will by the time it's all said and done will be responsible for the deaths of billions of people. We only worry about what is uncertain. This probably didn't comfort you at all... did it?
Shalom,
The Hippy

Yes...Swalch...right on...fundamentalist muslims or good muslims would be a good choice too.

Ezekiel 18:23 "Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked," declares the master (or perhaps edon) Yahuweh, "rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?

Ezekiel 33:11 "Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the master (or perhaps edon) Yahuweh, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways! Why then will you die, O house of Israel?' (NASB ©1995)

They say ellipses are the trademark of insane people....hmmm....
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:33:37 AM(UTC)
bitnet

The fatality of this world is a cause for concern and it is true that we cannot change the course of global events. :-( We definitely do not take pleasure in destruction, whether of the earth or of "wicked men" and are sad that this shall happen. However, as shalom82 says, what else is there to do but to seek the individual and rejoice in the salvation of each one? We will celebrate (with sobriety) despite the overhanging Damocles sword, because we know that one day soon all these things around us shall vanish and will be replaced by that which is more valuable and permanent... and it shall be our home.

It shall not include those bent on destruction and murder so all "real Muslims" will not be found there. Those kept in chains now by their state or society shall eventually be free to make a personal choice without the worry of retribution of the unjust, the foibles of the feeble minded and the oppression of the wicked. We shall protect and nurture those who truly seek peace and atonement. That is our calling. Meanwhile, those of us now alive in dangerous, dark areas shall be wise to heed the signs and prepare the Ark of Salvation with the Set-Apart Spirit. We who are in the midst of the enemy may even have to prepare another ark to move out of harm's way... if you know it will go down badly in your neighbourhood should you not take steps to move out of the way?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline real  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:43:38 AM(UTC)
real
Man

I have no fear of the Islamists ( good muslims) as what bitnet says is true what is written will happen. I can tellyou that in fact most muslims are not even aware of what the Quaran says or what it all means or where it came from. The real scum out there are the religous muslims who do seem to run the middleeastern countries because they have tied religion into the state . My wife grew up in Iran as a muslim to her it was all about being kind and tradition ( hollidays and so forth) Although she was not from a religous family her name was religous her brothers names were all religous but yet after we were married she began to understand that religion is a lie and Mohamed was no prophet ( i asked her what prohecey did he ever state that came true?) She now prays through yeshua to the great I am (which is more than I can say for my own family)Her family is very pro American and a very wealthy family in Iran as well. I say this to state the obvious which is that all and I mean all religion becomes nothing more than satans trick to get men and women to get on their knees to other men and women ( seperation from the father) I will say this as a clue to anyone who wishes to get anyone that they may love or know pointed in the right direction. I got my wife pointed in the right direction not by knocking Islam but rather by showing her all the errant ways of religion and I used Christianity as the basterd stepchild and slowly got her to see the same things in Islam.Islam is a part of the enemy however Christianity and any other number of religions are just as big a lie maybe bigger ( the closer the truth the greater the lie). Maybe some nuggets of wisdom in this.... I hope so!