logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:23:08 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada has just informed me that he finished: Kippurym – Reconciliations, from Book 2: Called out Assemblies

It is not available yet on the YY web site but I have reprinted it as a post under this topic. You will have to copy and paste it into your word processor.

I also wanted to see if there might be any interest from forum members in setting-up a live, on-line chat session using a free program like Paltalk (or something similar).

Since obviously the purpose of writing YY is to get people to read it and think about its content, I thought one of the things that we might try is an on-line YY Book of the Month club – where every month we focus on one of the 7 books in YY in turn.

We might also host general Q/A - discussion sessions dealing with one of the YY forum topics like: Religion vs. Relationship. If this became something forum members were interested in doing on a regular basis, we could come up with a schedule of topics/themes/hosts and make it available on-line.

I would love to see us kick off with a series on the 7 Miqra – what and when they are, why they are important, and how to celebrate/observe them. Other possible initial themes might be – the importance of the Sabbath and the 6 plus 1 formula running through Scripture, the 3 narratives running through Genesis, does God really want to be worshipped?, are Heaven and Hell the only options? Etc. basically; we might work through each of the questions/topics raised on the home page of YY.

Of course, we would also need to find people willing to help us by volunteering some of their time at act as room admins.

Just a few thoughts – I would love to hear yours.

Regards,

-Yada

Edited by user Saturday, July 7, 2007 11:49:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:28:36 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
that all sounds great - I especially like the 7 Miqra study Idea. A chat room would be great too, although it can be hard sometimes - it might be an idea to let our community grow a little before we try getting a chat room open. Just so you have the resource to admin it... I have found on other chat rooms - like carm.org - if there are no mods/admins that it can get a little steamy, especially from people who come in to cause chaos.

Just a thought :)

Q/A's would be awesome too :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:38:14 PM(UTC)
Yada

I would like to try out the live chat session so that we can begin to develop a format that would work for these kinds of sessions. We might give it a try with a few sessions for members of the forum only - using a private chat room (the password would be made available to members here).

Later, we could open up the room to the general public (given that we can find enough people to volunteer their time as admins).

If anyone is interested, maybe we can start sharing days/times that would work for everyone.

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 1:19:20 AM(UTC)
Yada

This is the amended version of the new chapter. I think that it might be easier (and faster) for all if I just reprinted the new YY chapter below - you will have to copy and paste the text into your word processor (I think that it is approx. 37 pages).

Thanks.

-Yada

Yada Yahweh
Book 2: Called Out Assemblies
…Understanding the Basics

Kippurym – Reconciliations

Answering the Summons…

When one contemplates the words of the prophets, it becomes abundantly clear that Yahweh will return to protect His family and His city on the Day of Reconciliations. The Miqra’ foretells of a time in which the souls of the Gentiles who have come to pillage Jerusalem, those without Yahweh’s Spirit, will be annihilated. As a result of having been beguiled by the Adversary’s deceptive religious and political schemes, this army will be cut off and then destroyed. But for awakened and restored Yahuwdym, it will be an emotional reunion as they look upon the very God their forefathers pierced.
This Miqra’, designated by Yahweh as Yowm Kippurym, has become known as the “Day of Atonement.” With help from the religious establishment, God’s testimony was altered to suggest that “atonement,” which is nothing more than a religious term for “reconciliation,” could be achieved by “afflicting oneself”—and thus Yahweh’s reunion became a fast. Yahweh, however, asked for no such thing.
Merriam Webster tells us that “afflict” is from the Latin afflictus, meaning “to be struck and cast down.” That’s the antithesis of the desired result, that of reconciling our relationship with God, so the clerics and translators are probably wrong in their renderings.
According to Webster’s Dictionary, the preferred synonym for afflict is “profligate,” which describes: “someone who is completely given up to dissipation (self-indulgent wastefulness leading to disintegration and dissolution), licentiousness (someone lacking moral and sexual restraint), and one who is “wildly extravagant.” For those advocating “affliction” as the path to atonement, or even reconciliation, these connotations are troubling.
Various dictionaries use “humbled, overthrown, troubled, injured, tormented, and tortured,” to define afflict. Of those, “humbled and troubled” are the only possibilities which are not sadistic. Yet humbled is described as “not assertive,” which is the antithesis of Yahweh’s instruction with regard to this Miqra, as He is calling us to answer a summons. Further, humbled means “low” which is the opposite result, “insignificant,” which is the byproduct of not heeding His call, and “submission,” a term Yahweh routinely denounces.
Moving from afflict to affliction doesn’t help. It’s defined as “the cause of persistent pain and distress,” and as “great suffering.” That may be the Devil’s means to reconciliation, but not Yahweh’s.
To understand the actual purpose of this day, and to better determine the means to the intended result, let’s turn to Leviticus. Immediately after concluding His thoughts on Taruw’ah, we find… “Then Yahuweh declared the Word to (dabar – talked with and spoke to) Moseh, saying (‘amar – declaring), ‘On the tenth (‘asor – from ‘asar, to enrich and become rich) of the seventh (shabiy’iy – from shaba’, to vow in a solemn oath) month (hodes – new moon or time of renewal) is the Day (yowm) of Reconciliations (kippurym – atonements, pardons, and forgiveness).” (Leviticus 23:26-27)
As reported earlier, kippuriym is usually translated “atonement.” To atone is “to repair the damage done by an offense by way of expiation.” To expiate is to “extinguish any guilt incurred so as to make amends.” Atonement is thus a very specific form of forgiveness which includes a pardon leading to reconciliation. As such, the purpose of this day is completely consistent with the message of Passover and Unleavened Bread—of the Lamb of God taking away the sin of the world. These are related and sequential events, one flowing from the other.
However, since “atonement” is now a religious term, stripped of its original meaning, kippurym is most accurately translated as the day of: “reconciliations, of pardons, or of forgiveness.” While every lexicon I consulted correctly reveals that “atonement” is synonymous with “reconciliation,” I see it as a better choice because reconciliation is understood in a relational, rather than religious, context. To reconcile is “to resolve a dispute and restore the relationship.” Interesting too, is that kippuriym, with the “ym” ending, is plural. So this is the Day of Reconciliations. God already has a son; He’s building a family.
There is more to the Hebrew word kippuriym. Based upon kaphar, it means “to purge by covering.” It is used to describe the “cover of the Ark of the Covenant which comprises the Mercy Seat.” This is where Yahweh instructed the Levites to sprinkle the blood of a sacrificial lamb to atone for man’s sins. As a merciful cover, kaphar and kapporeth are symbolic of the Garment of Light Yahweh’s Set Apart Spirit adorns us in when we are reborn from above and forgiven. This Garment of Light precludes God from seeing any of the offenses we commit so that we appear perfect in His eyes. Keep this connection to the Spirit in mind as we work through Yah’s instructions regarding the Miqra.
“This (hu) exists as (hayah – was, is, and will be) a set apart and cleansing (qodesh) out calling (miqra’ – called-out assembly meeting for reading and reciting, based upon qara’, to call out, summon, and proclaim, and to be called out, to be summoned, and to be chosen) for (la – concerning) you (‘atem).” (Leviticus 23:27)
This means that the Day of Reconciliations hayah—exists yesterday, today, and tomorrow. It is for all time. And like Yahweh’s Spirit, the Day of Reconciliations is qodesh-set apart from God to set us apart unto God. It is a miqra’—an out-calling, an assembly meeting in which we are summoned to summon God. The purpose of the day is inherent in the word: we are “to read and recite” Yahweh’s Word, and “call upon” Him, asking Him to “call us out” of our sinful existence into His perfect world.
Because today’s bible translations are so erroneous, Christians miss the connection between the Hebrew miqra’ and the Greek word ekklesia. Miqra is usually translated “convocation” and ekklesia is errantly rendered “church.” But, yet, properly translated, miqra and ekklesia convey the identical concept. Both mean “out calling,” or a derivative of that, a “called out assembly.” In this light, the Miqra, rather than being “Jewish religious holidays,” and Ekklesia being a Christian organization or building, they are the same thing. They describe people being called out from the world, out of Babylon, and into a covenant relationship with Yahweh. There is one covenant, one family, one God, and no religions.
Also in the Leviticus 23:27 passage we find confirmation that the Day of Reconciliations isn’t for God. It is la ‘atem—for you and me. God has called a meeting, and He has defined its purpose.
Now, to accurately delineate that purpose, I have searched the Word. I have probed all of the scholastic tools in my possession, and I have considered every lexicon in the process of rendering what follows. But before you consider what I discovered, I’d like you to read this verse as it appears in the King James: “And ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.” Knowing that “afflict” was wrong, the NASB substituted “humble,” but otherwise only changed ye to you. The NIV replaced “soul” with “yourselves” and “afflict” with “deny.”
Here is my translation: “And your soul (nepesh) shall respond and answer (‘awnah/’ownah – reply to the summons, making a declaration after engaging in thought, vocally communicating), appearing before and approaching (qarab – coming and drawing near, being present with) the adoptive mother who enlightens and elevates (‘iseh /‘isah) unto (la – toward, into, on behalf of, according to, or namely that which bears a relation to) Yahuweh.” (Leviticus 23:27)
There is no question that nepesh was used to identify our mortal souls. But with ‘awnah we have a choice. Our souls can “answer” a “call” and “respond” to a “summons” by “replying” and “making a declaration,” or they can “be afflicted, disturbed, and oppressed in a state of anxiety and distress, bending down and being miserable and wretched, being raped and violated in humility.” A third option is akin to the first: our souls can be “concerned, engaged in deep thought.” A fourth consideration which can be derived from the Hebrew lexicons is: our souls can “sing, vocally communicating with” God. Rendered the same way in the text, ‘ownah conveys the idea of “living together in a marriage.”
Therefore, based upon the vowel pointing, there are five potential ways to translate ‘awnah—four of which are similar and consistent with the theme of reconciliation, and one which is diametrically opposed to it. The choice seems so obvious, it’s appalling that every English bible translation elected to go with the option which conflicted with God’s purpose and nature. Knowing Yah, I’m confident He said: “your soul shall respond and answer (‘awnah/’ownah – reply to the summons, making a declaration after engaging in thought, vocally communicating)…”
Moving on to the third word, qareb means “to draw near, coming into the presence of a judge in response to a summons.” This serves to confirm that our rendering of ‘awnah is accurate. But some Hebrew dictionaries suggest that a secondary meaning of qareb could include “presenting an offering.” Yet since there is no suggestion of “making an offering” in the word, this definition is probably the result of clerics trying to justify existing translations and prior religious interpretations.
Up to this point, translating the passage has been relatively strait forward. All I’ve had to do was present the primary meaning of each word. It is immediately obvious what Yahweh intended to convey with nepesh/soul, ‘awnah/respond and answer, and qarab/appear before and approach. The most literal rendering of each word is sufficient to understand the meaning. But that is where simple ends and simple investigation begins. So far, Yahweh has said: “your soul shall respond and answer (reply to the summons, making a declaration after engaging in thought, vocally communicating), appearing before and approaching (qarab – coming and drawing near, being present with) the…”
As we discovered in the “Taruw’ah” chapter, ‘iseh is almost always translated “burnt offering” or “an offering made by fire,” because it is indistinguishable in the text from the feminine noun for fire, ‘eseh. However, be aware, there is no reference to “offering” in the term.
In Scripture, fire is used as a metaphor for judgment, for the separation of good from bad, for light and enlightenment, for warmth and comfort, and most often as something which elevates and uplifts, a reference to the primary direction a fire’s smoke and energy travel. But there is more to it than this; the word Yahweh selected could just as easily have been ‘isah, meaning “female individual, wife, woman, and non-biological adoptive mother.” There is no way to distinguish between ‘eseh and ‘iseh in the text because their consonant compositions are identical.
These things known, it makes no sense to “appear before and approach” a “feminine fire” or a “wife or woman” in the context of a Miqra on reconciliation. So, rather than investigate what ‘iseh/‘isah might actually mean, most translators changed qarab to “present,” and they rendered ‘iseh as “an offering made by fire” even though there is no support for “offering” or “made” in the Hebrew term.
But when one conveys the full meanings of both ‘iseh and ‘isah in a manner consistent with forgiveness, and in the context of “your soul shall respond and answer, appearing before and approaching (coming and drawing near, being present with) the…,” it becomes clear that ‘iseh/‘isah was used to convey the purpose of the Spirit vis-à-vis our soul.
Let me explain. Yahweh’s Set Apart Spirit is our Adoptive Mother. Those of us who are born anew from above have Her to thank. According to the Word, She covers us in a Garment of Light which makes us appear perfect in Yahweh’s eyes. She nurtures us, comforts us, enlightens us, protects us, empowers us, and acts as our advocate before God. The Set Apart Spirit embodies every metaphor associated with fire in Scripture, and Her primary function is to provide access to Yahweh, raising us up to heaven. Those who do not respond to Her call are disqualified from being in Yahweh’s presence.
Keep in mind that the Hebrew word used for Yahweh’s Spirit, Ruach, is feminine. Her responsibilities are all maternal. And by way of further confirmation, ‘ishah also means “to make relations friendly”—the principle function of the Spirit and a central ingredient to reconciliation.
For those who are uncomfortable with Yahweh having a paternal and a maternal nature, contemplate why He said: “So God created ‘Adam in His image (tselem – resemblance, pattern, and model), in the image of God He created him. Male and female He created them.” (Genesis 1:27)
Before we use the Word to define the word ‘iseh/‘isah, let’s consider another translation of this verse, this time from the English Standard Interlinear. By doing so, you’ll better appreciate the variations which exist. They wrote: “It shall be for you a time of holy convocation, and you shall afflict yourselves and present a food offering to the LORD.” The translation of “it shall be” from hu hayah was reasonable. The translators included “you” twice in the verse, even though the pronoun only appeared once. They acknowledged that no word for “time” existed in the actual text, but they included it anyway. “Holy” is a religious and misleading rendering of qodesh, which literally means “set apart.” “Convocation” is a grossly inadequate translation of miqra’, meaning: “called out assembly meeting for reading and reciting—a summons.” There were five options for translating ‘awnah, four of which were similar and consistent with the purpose of the “Day of Reconciliations,” and yet, like so many others, they choose the only one which was in conflict with God’s nature and the Miqra’s purpose. ‘Awnah became “afflict” rather than “respond and answer.” The ESV put “yourselves” in italics, indicating that they recognized that nepesh actually meant “soul.” These religious scholars then translated qarab, meaning “to appear before and approach,” as “present.” Then they added the words “a food offering” without referencing any Hebrew words in the text for support. The ESV Interlinear says that ‘ishah, meaning either “female individual, adoptive mother, wife, woman, or feminine fire,” was untranslatable. Then to add insult to injury, they rendered YHWH as “the LORD.”
While I do not claim to be inerrant, I can say for certain that the ESV is errant. But they are not alone. Every popular English Bible made many of the same mistakes. And this is no small point. Yahweh will go on to say that He will annihilate souls who fail to appear before His Spirit. It is why Yahshua said that blaspheme against (belittling and speaking ill of) the Spirit was the only unforgivable sin.
Let’s examine ‘ishah /’isheh (אִשֶּׁה), or Alef-Shin-He, more closely to make sure we are on solid ground. As we have learned, ‘isheh is most commonly translated “an offering made by fire,” or “burnt offering.” This is because it is based upon ‘esheh, the feminine word for “fire,” which is also rendered in the text Alef-Shin-He. That said, the transition from fire to burnt offering is arbitrary and unsubstantiated.
‘Ishah is most always translated “wife, female, or woman.” It can also mean “adoptive, non-biological mother and bride.” It is the feminine version of ‘ish, which designates “a male individual.” Yahweh referred to Himself and His associates as ‘ish in His meeting with Abraham. Yahshua calls Himself an ‘ish during Ya’aqob’s transition to ‘Yisra’el—Individual-Who-Strives-With-God.
When we search the Word we discover that every iteration of ‘ishah is found in the Torah, and nowhere else. ‘Isheh’s first use is in Exodus 29:18. While it appears again in Exodus 29:25, 29:41, and 30:20, Yahweh usually defines His terms in their first application. For those interested in searching every instance of ‘isheh, most are found in Leviticus, beginning in 2:11, 2:16, 3:3, 3:9, 3:11, 3:14 and 3:16. You’ll find ‘isheh again in Leviticus 22:22 and 22:27, and then throughout the Miqra’ discussion in 23:8, 23:13, 23:25, 23:27, twice in 23:26, and in 23:37. Variations of ‘isheh, ‘ishe, and ‘isha are found beginning in Leviticus 1:9, in 23:18 and 24:9.
Turning to Exodus 29:18, the first use of the word, we find qatar being used to convey the “burning” of an ‘ayil, or “male sacrificial lamb,” which ‘olah, “rises up to” Yahweh. ‘Olah is the most common Hebrew word to convey “a burnt offering.” The fact that it is used 286 times in this specific context is why I was unwilling to render ‘isheh the same way. God has a perfectly good word to describe the nature of an offering which is burnt and thus rises.
To best understand the meaning of ‘iseh in Exodus 29:18, let’s consider its use in the context of the whole verse: “Burn (qatar) the entire (kol) lamb (‘ayil – perfect atoning sacrificial ram) on the altar. This rises up (‘olah) to Yahweh as the spirit of soothing acceptance (reyach – scent, from ruach – meaning spirit), the adoptive mother who enlightens and elevates (‘iseh /‘isah – female individual and fire) reconciling (nihoah – bringing peace to the relationship) unto (la – toward, concerning, on behalf of, or namely that which bears a relation to) Yahuweh.” (Exodus 29:18) In the context of the atoning sacrificial lamb, of rising up, and of the spirit of acceptance, “the adoptive mother who enlightens and elevates” is a perfect fit. It defines the specific role played by the Set Apart Spirit.
The only way into Yahweh’s family is through rebirth courtesy of our Spiritual Mother. This is the profound meaning behind the Fifth Commandment: “Consider your [Heavenly] Father and [Spiritual] Mother significant and worthy so that your days will be prolonged in the [Promised] Land Yahuweh, your God, gives to you as a gift.” (Exodus 20:12) Only Yah can prolong life. When we value, respect, revere, and rely upon Him, the Spirit carries us to the place Yahweh has provided. The gift is eternal life with our Heavenly Father and Mother.
Therefore, while I encourage you to do your own investigation, I am comfortable with: “And your soul shall respond and answer (reply to the summons, making a declaration after engaging in thought, vocally communicating), appearing before and approaching (coming and drawing near, being present with) the adoptive mother who enlightens and elevates unto (toward, into, on behalf of, according to, or namely that which bears a relation to) Yahuweh.” (Leviticus 23:27) And even if my rendering of ‘iseh /‘isah is flawed, I am absolutely sure Yahweh wants us to heed His call and appear before Him on the Day of Reconciliations, and that He does not want us to “afflict ourselves.”
Scripture says that it is God’s desire for every soul to know Him so that none will perish, but it does not say that “all are summoned”—at least individually. I have observed that Yahweh plays favorites—that He reaches out to certain people and calls them because He enjoys their company and He has a job which they are suited to perform. Paul was a great example. So was Moses. It is how and why the twelve were chosen by Yahshua. There may be a hint of this idea in this introduction to Yowm Kippurym.
Moving on to Yahweh’s next instruction regarding the Day of Reconciliations, the source of life says: “Do not (lo’) perform (‘asah – do, or profit financially from) any (kol) of the service of the heavenly messenger (mala’kah – the task of God’s envoy and the work of His representative) on (ba) this life sustaining and empowering (‘esem – very substantive, invigorating and healing, essential and corporeal) day (yowm). Indeed (kiy – because), this (zeh) is the Day of Reconciliations (yowm kippurym – day of atonements, pardons, and forgiveness), for (‘al) you (‘aem) to be pardoned and forgiven (kapar – reconciled, released from guilt, having all offences annulled) in (la) the presence (paneh) of Yahweh, your God (‘elohym).” (Leviticus 23:28) Only those who are born anew from above and immersed in Yahweh’s Set Apart Spirit can come into the presence of God. This rebirth transforms us from flawed mortal souls to perfect immortal spirits.
The message of Leviticus 23:28 serves to confirm that the rendering of the previous verse was accurate. God is speaking of coming into His presence for the purpose of forgiveness and reconciliation. Further, Yahweh is making the sacrifice so than man can be the beneficiary.
And there is only one way to God: “Because (kiy – for indeed) any (kol) soul (nepesh) who by way of relationship (‘asher – connection and linkage) does not (lo’) respond to the summons and answer (‘anah – reply to the call and make a thoughtful declaration, verbally communicating) on (ba) this life sustaining, corporeal, and empowering (‘esem – very substantive, invigorating and healing, essential, mighty, and abundantly powerful) day (yowm), these (zeh) shall be cut off and separated (karat – excommunicated and banished, uprooted and exterminated, vanquished and expelled) from (min) the family (‘am).” (Leviticus 23:29) To be cut off from Yahweh’s family is to die.
Speaking of those who do not answer His call being “cut off and separated,” Yahshua said the same thing in Matthew 24, this time in the context of His return: “Then (at that time) the sign of (the miracle which transcends the normal course of nature, making manifest and known) the Son of Man will become visible (appear radiating light) in the sky. And then all the nations and races (related peoples [the Greek equivalent of Gowym or Gentiles]) of the earth will mourn and be cut off (kopto – be severed, wail and lament, displaying the sign of being stricken), and they will see (horao – visually inspect, look at, and be aware of) the Son of Man coming (erchomai – making an appearance) in the clouds of the sky with great (polus) inherent power (dunamis) and brilliant splendor exercising judgment (doxa).” (Matthew 24:30) We will visit Yahshua’s Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24 again before this chapter is over because the Messiyah’s predictions in it parallel Zechariah’s portrayal of the Day of Reconciliations’ ultimate fulfillment. It is as if, Yahshua was quoting from ZakarYah.
Consistent with the Fifth Commandment, forgiveness and reconciliation are a gift granted by Yahweh. It isn’t just that we can’t earn it and save ourselves, it is that by trying, we demonstrate that we are not reliant on God to provide our pardon. “And (wa) any (kol) soul (nepesh) who by association (‘asher) performs (‘asah – does and attempt to profit from) any (kol) of the business of the heavenly messenger (mala’kah) on this (zeh) life sustaining and empowering (‘esem – corporeal) day, that soul (nepesh) I will annihilate (‘abad – will cause to vanish and be exterminated, to be done away with and destroyed, perishing and ceasing to exist) from the midst of (min qereb – as part of) the family (‘am).” (Leviticus 23:30) There is a consequence of choosing not to answer Yahweh’s call. And while it is not good, this fate is vastly superior to that preached from most every pulpit. These souls will not tormented eternally in hell, but instead, they will separated and then exterminated, ceasing to exist.
We will devote an entire chapter to the realization that there are three unique and vastly different outcomes awaiting human souls. Some will live forever with Yahweh in His home. Some will endure forever with Satan in his prison. Most souls will be annihilated, as is depicted here.
According to this passage, and hundreds more like it, the fate of a soul is determined based upon whether a person has responded to and come into the presence of a spirit—of which there are two (Yahweh’s and Satan’s), or not. If a person responds to Yahweh’s summons as it is articulated on the Day of Reconciliations, coming into the presence of their adoptive Mother who enlightens and elevates, they will be forgiven and live eternally in God’s home. Those who ignore the summons and try to save themselves will find death to be the end of life. But those who deceive, those who corrupt Yahweh’s message and tell people such things as God wants us to “be afflicted, disturbed, and oppressed, existing in a state of anxiety and distress, bending down and being miserable and wretched, being raped and violated in humility,” will be found to have been born of serpents. They will spend eternity in a lightless prison designed for demons.
Since this decision is literally life or death, acceptance or expulsion, Yahweh reemphasizes: “Do not (lo’) perform (‘asah) any part (kol) of the business of the heavenly messenger (mala’kah). This is an eternal and everlasting (‘owlam – perpetual and enduring) clearly communicated prescription (huqqah – an ordinance and statute, a regulation, resolution, and decree) throughout all time and all generations (dowr – among all people and all periods) in all of your assemblies and dwelling places (mowshab – time intervals and households, settlements and locations, even situations).” (Leviticus 23:31) There doesn’t seem to be an escape clause or an exception. Any religious order or church group which doesn’t promote the observance of Yowm Kippurym is leading their flock astray—to their annihilation. And that would be most all of them…
Yowm Kippurym is a special Sabbath, a time for us to pause and reflect on the fact that we cannot work for our salvation, recognizing that reconciliation is God’s job. It is a time to prioritize our relationship with Yahweh, communicating and walking with Him. That is why: “It is for you a time to rest and reflect (shabat – to cease from ordinary labor), a Sabbath observance (shabbathown – a celebration of the seventh day, set apart for reconciliation and relationship). And so your soul (nepesh) shall respond to the summons and answer the call (‘anah – reply and make a thoughtful declaration).” (Leviticus 23:32)
There are many essential truths encapsulated in the Sabbath that we miss when we corrupt Yahweh’s testimony, worshiping a nameless God on Sunday. The Sabbath reminds us that God’s plan is based upon six plus one—man with God equaling perfection. There are six eras of human strife, of man’s work, followed by a millennial Sabbath of perfect peace in Yahweh’s presence. If you want to get there, answer His call.
There is nothing more to Yowm Kippurym than responding to Yahweh’s summons and coming into His presence. We are to set this day apart as a time to revere Yah, remembering that we cannot redeem ourselves. There is no fast, and there is no afflicting oneself. There are no other requirements. Yowm Kippurym is symbolic of our salvation in that all we are required to do is choose to be with God and rely on Him. He does all the rest.
Prophetically, Yowm Kippurym speaks of God’s return during a time of reconciliation with His family and of a day of judgment for His enemies. Unlike Yah’s previous six advents where He manifest Himself in the diminished form of a man, this time Yahweh is arriving as God, in the form of light. Those who have responded to His summons are protected by His Spirit, and will be saved. Those who come to fight against Him, His people and land, will be annihilated. What follows is a detailed review of that time, the people involved, and the consequence of choice.

The fulfillment of the Day of Reconciliations will bring a mixed reaction and result. Zechariah, whose name means “Remember Yah,” explains what is going to happen and when. The prophet’s revelation was recorded in 520 BCE. It was the “eighth month in the second year of Darius [the famed Persian king] when the Word (dabar) of Yahuweh came to exist (hayah) with (‘el) Zakaryah (zakar Yah – to remember, recall, and record Yah, poorly transliterated Zechariah), the prophet (nabi – the one who proclaims God’s message).” (ZakarYah 1:1) It should be noted that ZakarYah is often written ZakarYahuw in the Scriptural text, consistent with Yahuweh (I Exist), Yahushua (Yah-Saves), YahshaYahu (Isaiah), NechemYahu (Nehemiah), MattitYahu (Matthew), Yahuchanan (John), and Yahuwdym (meaning Related-to-Yah).
This message is for all people and for all time. While God is not pleased with the fact we have separated ourselves from Him, He is consistent about calling us home, always promising and willing to reconcile the relationship. “Yahuweh was displeased and separated Himself from (qasap ‘al – broke away from, was cut off and was indignant with) your fathers (‘abotekem) because of their discord and dissension (qesep – their breaking away, fragmenting and splintering [the relationship]). So say to them (wa ‘amar ‘el hem – therefore, promise them) that this is what (koh) Yahuweh intends (‘amar): ‘Yahuweh promises (‘amar – declares), “Return (suwb – turn around, change your attitude, direction and behavior, and come back) to God (‘el); and Yahuweh prophetically declares (na’um – reveals this message with all due authority) that I (‘ani – the one who is here) will restore and renew (suwb – return to) you,”’ says Yahuweh.” (ZakarYah / Zechariah 1:2-3) While all names are important to God, none is as meaningful as His own. In this timeless introduction proclaimed by a prophet named “Remember Yah” He has stated six times that His name is Yahweh. This is the message behind the Day of Reconciliations. It is the most important message in Scripture. Spiritually, God is giving us a summons to come home and be restored. But more than that, prophetically, Yahweh is speaking of His return for His people at the end of the age.
Addressing the religious and political climate which led to separation, Yahweh warned: “Do not be (‘al hayah – don’t exist) like (ka’ – the same way as) your fathers (‘ab) to whom (‘el ‘asher – concerning the relationship) the former (ri’son – first) prophets (nabi) spoke to (‘amar la) and summoned (qara’ – called).” (ZakarYah / Zechariah 1:4) The passage could also read: “Do not be like your fathers against whom the former prophets spoke concerning and cried out.” Either way, they did not listen or heed the warning.
The central thread of Yah’s message is about heeding His call, returning to Him, and being reconciled and restored. “This is what (koh) Yahuweh says (‘amar): ‘Please now, I beg you (na’ – urgently I exhort), return and be restored (suwb – turn around, reverse course, change your attitude, direction, and behavior) from (min) your immoral (ra’ – evil and harmful, undesirable, and malignant) ways (derek – path and conduct) and your disagreeable and displeasing (ra’ – unpleasant, unkind, and injurious) endeavors (ma’alal – actions and activities, practices and inventions).’ But they did not (wa lo’) hear (sama’ – receive the news) nor (lo’) listen to (qasab – accept or respond to) Me, declares (na’um) Yahuweh.” (ZakarYah / Zechariah 1:4) It breaks my heart; what do you suppose it does to His?
Then in the context of His people’s restoration and His return on the Day of Reconciliations, Yahweh sets the future scene and establishes His credentials so that we would accept what He has to say. In this proclamation, you’ll notice that Yahweh confirms that the universe is expanding and that the fabric of space bends. While we know these things now, man circa 500 BCE didn’t. “The prophetic pronouncement (massa’) from Yahuweh’s Word (dabar) concerning (‘al) Yisra’el (yisra’el – individuals who strive with God): Yahuweh, who spread out (natah – expanded and stretched out, extending and causing to bend) the universe (samayim – the heavens and space), established (yasad – laid the foundation for and created) the earth (‘erets – world), and conceived and fashioned (yasar – devised and planned to place) the Spirit (ruwach) inside (ba qereb – in the inner part or midst of) ‘Adam / humankind (‘adam – the first human and mankind), predicts (na’um – issues a prophetic revelation based upon His authority):…” (ZakarYah / Zechariah 12:1)
Another piece of the puzzle just fell into place. The Genesis account explains that Yahweh gave man, like all other animals, a nepesh, soul, or consciousness to make him a living creature....

Edited by user Sunday, July 8, 2007 8:19:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Swalchy  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 1:29:08 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Wow - that's a BIG chapter.

37 pages in MS word it takes up! :o
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 4:38:39 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yada wrote:
I would like to try out the live chat session so that we can begin to develop a format that would work for these kinds of sessions. We might give it a try with a few sessions for members of the forum only - using a private chat room (the password would be made available to members here).

Later, we could open up the room to the general public (given that we can find enough people to volunteer their time as admins).

If anyone is interested, maybe we can start sharing days/times that would work for everyone.

-Yada

that sounds like a good idea :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Tiffany  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:41:03 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I would love to see a live chat, and alos a Q & A, and the book club sounds good because then we would all be on the same page and be able to reference different ideas! I can also help moderate if you need someone just keep me in the loop!

Offline Jeannie  
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 10:53:46 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

The live chat sounds great!!
Jeannie
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 6:20:00 PM(UTC)
Yada

I am glad to hear the postive comments about an on-line chat session. Now we just need to figure out a time when we could all meet - any thoughts? How about meeting for a discussion of YY on the Sabbath?

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

-Yada
Offline Noach  
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 6:55:08 PM(UTC)
Noach

Yada,

I think a Shabbath chat on th Miqra would be the perfect time for a forum group chat. What better time to get everyone together. Great thought!

Noach
Offline Tiffany  
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 7:49:10 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Sabbath works for me, in fact I was just thinking how great it would be to talk with people in the same place I am in!! Yahuweh is so AWESOME, never leaving his children disconnected!

I live in the Washington State, so thats Pacific Time but I have been blessed with Fridays off, so name the time and place, I will be there!! Blessings
Offline FF  
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 9:25:51 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Yada,

Tomorrow after 6 PM PDT is OK for me as I have a full day. That would make It 9 PM for the East Coast.

Or Say 8 AM PDT Saturday Morning.

FF
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#13 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 2:11:24 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Sabbath is a great time!! are you going to use PalTalk?
Jeannie
Offline Yada  
#14 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 6:29:15 PM(UTC)
Yada

OK - I will go ahead and set-up a room. Perhaps its best to try to keep the room open for a couple of hours so that people drop by when they have time. Lets try using a free program called Paltalk - you can download it here: http://www.paltalk.com/

I will let you know shortly what the room name is, where it can be found, and the password.

-Yada
Offline Yada  
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 12:15:40 AM(UTC)
Yada

OK - we now have a room on Paltalk. The name of the room is: Yada Yahweh
I am not sure what time people can join so I will keep the room open for a least a couple of hours (if I am away from the computer, you will see a red dot next to my name - but you will still be able to use the room).

Its easy to enter the room. Here is what you do - after downloading and installing Paltalk: www.paltalk.com (and choosing a nickname for yourself - may I suggest using your YY forum nickname although some of you will have to alter/add-on to it a bit because it has to be at least 4 characters) - open the program - click on: CHAT ROOMS > ROOMS - you will then see a list of rooms - click on: RELIGION & SPIRITUALITY > CHRISTIANITY - scroll down the list until you see our room: YADA YAHWEH

You will need a lock word to enter the room - it is: histemi

If you like, please send me a PM through the YY forum with the Paltalk nickname that you have chosen - I can then invite you into the room when you open Paltalk (you dont have to worry about finding the room that way).

There is no set agenda of things that we are going to discuss - it will just be a chance for us to get to know one another and share ideas about YY and the forum.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

-Yada
Offline Jeannie  
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 4:37:12 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

What happen to the chat room?
Jeannie
Offline Yada  
#17 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 5:54:49 PM(UTC)
Yada

My apologies Jeannie - I wanted to reboot in the hopes that it would clear up the audio problems but when I left, the room closed down (I was the only admin so I guess that automatically happens).

I think we had about half a dozen people stop by over the course of the several hours the room was open. Hopefully, more will join us in the future.

It might be best when you are online if you also open Paltalk - that way I can invite you into the room when it is open.

-Yada
Offline Yada  
#18 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 8:08:59 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada has made two small changes to the latest chapter #7 - Kippurym - Reconciliatins. I will amend the copy that appears under this topic.

The reason for these changes from Yada are:

Quote:
I realized that I hadn’t properly set the revelation in its full prophetic context. I like to tell people what God is going to tell them, tell them what God said, and then tell them what He told them. These edits are designed to provide those insights and clarifications. -Yada

-Yada