logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 8:13:12 PM(UTC)
Yada

I found a great quote from: Yada Yahweh, Book VI : God Damn Religion, The Church Age, Chapter 5, Yahuwdy, Related to Yah which summarizes the role that the Catholic Church & its clergy have played and spoken of in Revelation 3:9.

Quote:
Throughout their long and plagued history, Catholic clerics have consciously, intentionally, calculatingly, and knowingly misled the laity for personal gain. The facts, their history, and their preposterous claims speak for themselves. Not only have they instituted all manner of rites and doctrines that are contrary to Scripture, each corruption can be tied directly to Ba'al, to Babylon, and to Satan himself. Each of the following are alla, the antithesis of Scripture and in opposition to the Word: a hierarchal clergy, popes, cardinals, nuns, monks, and fathers, clerical robes, crowns, and seats of honor, the notion of priestly forgiveness and thus the Catholic confessional, infant baptism and baptismal regeneration, justification by works, indulgences, and purgatory, the Rosary, the Madonna and Child, the reverence shown to Mary, statues and petitions to Mary, the Sacred Heart, crucifixes and especially the Sign of the Cross, holy water and the use of wax candles, reverence for relics, canonizing saints and prayers to and for the dead, the mass and most every aspect of the Eucharist, the teaching that Peter was a pope, that popes are Christ's representatives, and that popes are holy and infallible, the crusades, inquisitions, and the use of torture, Sunday worship, the celebration of Lent, Easter, the Nativity of St. John, the Feast of the Assumption, All Saints Day (a.k.a. Halloween), and Christmas, editing Yahuweh's name out of His Scripture and changing Yahushua's name and title, and worst of all, keeping Yahuweh's Word from the people for one thousand years. Therefore, based upon this evidence and Yahushua's testimony, it is reasonable to conclude that the Catholic clergy represent: "the assembly of the Adversary, Satan, those who profess and maintain that they are Yahudi and are not. As the antithesis and in opposition they deliberately deceive."

Again, the complete chapter can be found here.

I thought I would include the two photos below - "before" and "after?"

To all of our dear Catholic friends - "Come out of her My people!"

Edited by user Friday, December 28, 2007 6:31:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Yada attached the following image(s):
150px-Benedict-youth.jpg
pope.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:39:02 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Unfortunately, the Truth is hard to repudiate and while some clerics realise the folly of their ways, they find themselves trapped in the web they spun around themselves. This web traps others indiscriminately and turns some into willing accomplices, and the cycle repeats itself. Misery, oh misery!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 4:44:14 PM(UTC)
Yada

If any doubt the charge of idolatry in the RCC, this is a photo of the leader of the Jesuits actually blessing a statue" "Fr. Kolvenbach, Fr. Schlegel blessing St. Ignatius statue"

You can find the picture here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline real  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 6:03:38 PM(UTC)
real
Man

I can hardley believe that anyone and I mean anyone with an eye or an ear (not to mention two) would actually be fooled by this nonsense. I mean really a man that is speaking for Yahweh waving a silly wand around wearing goofy clothes and calling himself Holy wow! You know at some point one has to ask themself how does anyone follow such nonsense . oh I forgot give me 10%.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2008 10:21:23 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Swalchy wrote:
Poor Ignatius.

Having to go through that ordeal with a guy waving some sort of wand at him.

you have to ask, what the smeg do they think its going to achieve? they even put a little frilly stand up!

UserPostedImage

nuff said.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...