logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 7:09:22 PM(UTC)
Yada

Here is a video from Catholic Television in which the host states - the idea of the Rapture is dangerous because it is tied to a whole body of theology which is anti-Catholic. Wow.

You can watch the video here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Light1  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2007 2:06:19 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Screw the Catholic Church, read this:

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world to test those who dwell on the earth." Revelation 3:10 NKJV

Lets see, the tribulation is global so there's no safe place to go and Israel will be at the center of the action so to 'keep us from the hour of trial' we who walk with Yeshua have to be taken off this planet. The Tribulation is also the wrath of YHWH in action so as part of his family who have been washed in His blood, we have to be moved out of the way so he can start kicking ass. Even if the pre-trib rapture was totally wrong, the promise says we will get some kind of supernatural help or deliverance to protect us anyways.
That promise should spur us on to draw closer to Him.

However if you really, really, REALLY want to suffer and ask YHWH nicely, I'm sure he'll be glad to leave you here so you can enjoy the richness and beauty of Hell on Earth. :)

As for me, I want out of this zoo!
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2007 8:28:09 AM(UTC)
kp

Well said, Light1. I think beneath it all, the Catholics hate the idea of the rapture because it will prove that "we are not appointed unto wrath." And if there's no wrath for believers, then there's no way to make a buck by bilking poor misled sheeple to pre-pay their way out of purgatory. Bummer. It was such a good scam while it lasted.

kp
Offline Light1  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2007 12:55:03 PM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
I think beneath it all, the Catholics hate the idea of the rapture because it will prove that "we are not appointed unto wrath."
Hehe, they won't have to worry about going. ;) Perhaps I'm just cruel, but nowadays there is quite a bit of info out there that proves that their doctrines and practices aren't quite kosher so there's no real excuse for not realizing the pope isn't the final authority on the Lord.
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2007 7:59:47 AM(UTC)
kp

That's right. Delusion dies hard. To quote the Eagles' Hotel California, "We stab it with our steely knives, but we just can't kill the beast."

kp
Offline CK  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2007 2:02:10 PM(UTC)
CK

I don't sense the love of Yahushua in some of the above comments.

CK
Offline Light1  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2007 4:04:33 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Perhaps I wasn't very loving, but I just find it frustrating that many Catholics, particularly here in the west with our intellectual freedoms, just don't double check their own beliefs when there is so much info out there that points out the flaws in their faith. Protestants aren't much better, but at least many of us know about christmas, easter and other nagging problems with our faith because we've taken the time to read up on them. I mean, with all of the scandals that have hit the RC, don't you think more people should be saying, 'hmm, is there something wrong here?'. Delusion dies hard indeed, and that's sad. :(
Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:33:43 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Actually as a former RCC, I'd say that there is much going on in the congregations now in respect of fellowship and support. However, much of the work seems to be rooted in Catholic theology and not in respect of Scriptural truths. That said, the Internet, being the greatest disrespecter of persons (what with all the unauthorised personal videos of celebrities hitting the small screen) is also showing some of them the error of their ways. Blind faith begets more blindness.

Through discussion with Yahudim and sometimes with other Protestants, they begin to see that not all is kosher with their beliefs. Some of them actually move on out in utter frustration at being forced to kiss a statue during Good Friday. :) But many devotees think that they are only doing what is right and necessary and the biggest, oldest Church with all those saints and priests and scholars can't be wrong, can they? There is also safety in numbers, right? Many Catholics don't want to force their religion on others today but want to be left alone to be able to observe theirs. In the face of all the assaults on their priesthood for pedophilia, adultery, and grab for money, many Catholics think that the world is now turning on them.

Many Catholics do not know the history of their religion, and sadly, are comfortable not knowing any more. Ignorance is bliss but being told that they are ignorant only serves to make most of them defensive in blind faith. This makes them dangerous if they react collectively, just like the other dangerous religion of submission. And this is exactly where it is headed and where Yahweh will have to take action decisively. But when the Truth hits them squarely and when all the cards are shown in this game of spiritual poker, I am sure that many Catholics and Protestants will fold, especially when they see and realise who is dealing all the cards. Submitters and communists, however, will think that they can still win and will bet more hence the humongous numbers in Yahushua's Revelation.

Meanwhile, it is up to us to be examples of true believers so that we may draw out more sheep from their flock. As for comparing Catholics to Protestants, it really does not matter as a goat is a goat is a goat. Martin Luther would have gladly thrown us into open fires if we are to celebrate the Feasts of Yahweh in his presence, and his followers are just as keen to, er, keep their passport to heaven opened and stamped in the "once saved, always saved" doctrine irrespective of the sins committed.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.