logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2007 6:22:26 AM(UTC)
Yada

Below is a reprint of an exchange between "PM" and Yada:

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 6:15 AM
To: email@ProphetofDoom.net
Subject: Oh!

I found your solution page.

1) Come to know God.

If this is a requirement to defeat islam you have just lost a large percentage of your audience. Knowledge of God has nothing to do with defeating evil. We need to work on this. I do not know god, have no inclination to know god (I was raised as a Catholic), but still I know that islam is evil.

2) Boldly condemn the enemy - islam.

This will only encourage them to entrench and fight harder. No battle on the face of the earth has ever been won by boldly challenging face to face (unless of course you have overwhelming numbers). Islam knows this and uses stealth. Muslims are taught this and you know it yourself - they deceive and lie. We can continue to distract them with web sites such as yours, but we must make a concerted effort to destroy islam (peacefully if possible). If we can get it removed from the 'list' of religions and non-profit organizations because of its agenda, that would go a long way. (see my first message) But we need a list of items that can be accomplished which will debilitate islam. What those are we will have to brainstom. I can only come up with one right now - remove islam from the list of 'religions'

3) Take control of OPEC

this can only be achieved by physical violence. OR - removing oil as a source of energy. If this is the intent, then we need to explore ways to do this and specify how each American can do this. But I think the addiction to oil is too entrenched. Have I helped? I still do drive a car, but I have in the past used public transportation and between Jun01 and March03 did not own an automobile - so it CAN BE DONE!

You allude in your book that McArthur had the right plan. Unfortunately, he was able to administer this plan ONLY AFTER WE VIOLENTLY ANNIHILATED THE IMPERIAL JAPANESE AND NAZI GERMANY. Trying to surgically begin a change in the middle east will only (and already has) exhaust us! One does not use a plastic knife to try and amputate a gangrenous leg.

Peace! AND LUCK (we're going to need it)

-P

Hello "P,"

I have read your three emails. Thanks for reading Prophet of Doom and for examining much of the rest of the site. I appreciate your constructive criticism, and especially your willingness to engage. The quote you provided from President Adams was chilling. I have never been a fan of Washington, Jefferson, or Franklin (due to their Freemasonry, Adam Weishaupt, and Jacobin connections), but I am now a proponent of John Quincy Adams. In his words…

"In the seventh century of the Christian era, a wandering Arab of the lineage of Hagar (mohammed), the Egyptian, combining the powers of transcendent genius, with the preternatural energy of a fanatic, and the fraudulent spirit of an impostor, proclaimed himself as a messenger from Heaven, and spread desolation and delusion over an extensive portion of the earth. Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omipotent god; he connected indissolubly with it, the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust: to exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature...Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant...While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon the earth, and good will towards men”

"P," having looked the enemy in the eyes, having studied their manifesto and leader, having researched their history, having traveled to over 130 countries around the world, and having closely examined today’s political, religious, cultural, and academic landscape, I am certain that the only way to defeat the menace of Islam (apart from divine intervention) is to accomplish each of the three points in the plan I outlined in the fall of 2001. You have paraphrased it below.

While the plan would work, this plan, nor any other like it, will ever be implemented. People aren’t well enough motivated, educated, or judgmental for it to prevail. I only presented it because I wanted folks to be left without excuse—and for others to journey toward the truth.

Regarding point one, Islam exists because Satan and Muhammad used one another to gain what they desired. To understand the religion, one has to first understand who God is and why Satan wants what rightfully belongs to Yahweh. Further, one must have a basis to define “evil,” as well as a basis to confront it morally. For most people, religion, politics, and/or academia provide these foundations—ones which are built upon illusion and shifting sand. Moreover, publicly confronting a deceitful, destructive, and deadly doctrine in today’s culture requires a level of confidence, commitment, compassion, and courage well beyond that possessed by those who don’t know the source of these things. When one comes to know Yahweh, they come to realize that God despises religion, and doesn’t care much for politics. For example, Catholicism has been much worse than Islam in its long history, and it is only marginally better than Muhammad’s religion today. Evangelical Christians are so deceived, they are more problem than solution. They are the reason we are floundering in Iraq, spilling blood and coin to make a bad situation much worse.

I don’t expect you to understand why I write these words, but if you want to, if you are curious enough to discover why Catholicism is a fraud, if you would like to know God, I invite you to read the seven volumes of Yada Yahweh, free at www.YadaYahweh.com. There is no shortcut here, no executive summary, no three part plan. If you want to know Yahweh, and if you want to understand the mess we are in and how we got there, you’ll need to invest 100 hours of your time.

My point two is “expose and condemn Islam,” not just condemn it. If we are going to prevail, a significant number of people are going to have to invest the time to really understand who Muhammad was, what he did, what he said, his motivation, and how this all influences world events today. And then these people are going to have to find the confidence, conviction, compassion, and courage to share what they have discovered judgmentally. They will have to be willing to hold their pastors, priests, rabbis, professors, politicians, generals, and media accountable for the lies they have spread. Doing so will be very difficult, almost impossible, as well as very risky and very unpopular.

As it relates to point three, there are no viable short term solutions on the consumption side of the oil equation, but there are plenty of long term solutions to OPEC dependence, including more drilling, turning coal into petroleum, wind, solar, hydro, geothermic, and nuclear power. But, even if we were to have the conviction and good sense to develop these simultaneously with the resources we are squandering in Iraq (one trillion dollars), it would be too late. We have already funded our own funeral. The Islamic OPEC cartel will continue to fund their dictatorships, their indoctrinations, and their weapon’s development with the trillions they have already confiscated. They will combine these things to destroy America’s largest cities, making them uninhabited. And they will deploy their economic weapon as well—creating a depression of far greater magnitude than 1929. It is not only too late to stop this, but sadly our actions over the past 50 years have served our enemy.

No matter what you may believe, there is no longer any hope of saving America or Europe from Islam or the other two foes who will destroy the nation if Islam doesn’t beat them to it. We are too far gone down the wrong path and there are too few people holding up a lantern, pointing folks in the right direction. And even if you could increase the number of lantern holders along the right path by a thousand fold, even if you could silence the voice of most every pastor, priest, rabbi, politician, professor, and media spokesperson, most people would ignore the lantern holders or reject them. Political correctness had take a savage toll.

There is individual hope, and that is the reason I encourage you and others to read www.YadaYahweh.com. My good friend and webmaster was also raised Catholic. He became a brilliant atheist, moral agnostic, and then, after reading what God actually revealed, came to know Yahweh. I hope that you follow in his footsteps.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline coleridge  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 5:51:19 AM(UTC)
coleridge

get em Yada!!!! i love that guy. he's very correct. the only way to defeat islam is to fear YHWH... proverbs 8 says.. the fear of YHWH is to HATE EVIL! that's real talk! we have got to get away from trying to "do" good. we have to "be" good...
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar