logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2007 4:17:44 AM(UTC)
Yada

I was reading in Yada Yahweh, Book II : Called-Out Assemblies, Understanding the Basics, Chapter 1 - Skia: Foreshadows, about Yahuweh's seven Called-Out Assemblies, or Miqrym. A paragraph included in the chapter predicts and dates several future events - all tied to the Miqrym.

To quote:

Quote:
But in actuality, the Renewed Covenant says that Yahuweh's Festival Feasts actually predict and foreshadow that which is to come, as does the Sabbath. Therefore, by examining Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, Seven Sevens, Trumpets, Atonement, and Tabernacles we will find that just as the exact dates of the Messiah's sacrifice on Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits were predictable in 33 CE, two thousand years before they occurred, we can now precisely date the beginning of the Tribulation (Kislev 4, 5993/Saturday, November 14, 2026), the moment Yahshua will return (Tishri 10, 6000/Monday October 3, 2033), and the beginning of the Millennial Sabbath (Tishri 15, 6000/Saturday October 8, 2033). Moreover, in the Spring of 2007, we can also narrow down the time of the harvest known as the rapture to one of twenty remaining days, with the Sabbath of Tishri 1, 2023 being the most likely. But even more than this, by understanding Yahweh's prophetic picture and plan, we will get to know Him better.

The complete chapter can be found here.

Just to summarize:

Start of the Tribulation = Saturday November 14, 2026
Moment of Yahushua's return = Monday October 3, 2033
Beginning of the Millennial Sabbath = Saturday October 8, 2033
Most likely date of the rapture = Sabbath of Tishri 1, 2023

Wow - any thoughts or comments?

Edited by user Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:40:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
User is suspended until 4/7/2030 11:52:02 PM(UTC) YahWarrior  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:57:18 PM(UTC)
YahWarrior
Man

Yahwarrior - I have saved your post, but as its quite obvious that you haven't read Yada Yahweh or Ken Power's Future History, I am giving you a weeks time out for you to actually go and read them before I re-post this post. - Swalchy, Moderation Team

Edited by user Sunday, December 23, 2007 2:15:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified