logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline J&M  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 6:56:27 AM(UTC)
J&M

The sun has just set here in the south of the UK, so sabbath is in. I have just read the prayers for Rob in 'fellowship' and I am thinking how we need to all hold each other up in prayer as we rest and contemplate YHWH. We may be an electronic fellowship covering many continents but a love for YHWH brings us close, one with another and my prayers go out for you/us all. That we may all find Truth, Fullfillment and Agape in YHWH to combat the products of Ishtar and Babylon; to not be afraid, to not let our enemies triumph. May Yahushua stand before us as King and defender and provider of full armo(u)r.

And may he give us real 'SHALOM'
Offline gammafighter  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 1:13:28 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Amen. Every time i pray for those in the (falsehoods of the) Church, i remember to pray for the Ekklesia.
Offline coleridge  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 6:57:57 PM(UTC)
coleridge

while you guys are praying, will you please pray for the united states? it's getting horrible over here. pray that YHWH will cause this country to start asking questions that count. pray that He will open the eyes of the blind. i pray that you guys have a great sabbath...

shalom
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline gammafighter  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 10:08:16 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Didn't you hear? Hawaii is a part of the US now. :P

While were talking about it: It may be a little ironic, but I find that my prayer is most focussed and sustained when i'm mowing my lawn on Sunday afternoons. It must be because it's hard to get distracted. It takes me about an hour and I usually can stay focussed on prayer the whole time. It's a pretty big deal to me because I get distracted pretty easily. But yea, that's the time I pray for specific people and groups. I'll definitely start praying for America. I think it's a lost cause, but that's what Jonah said about Ninevah.