logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 8:15:06 AM(UTC)
EI

In speaking to a Muslim regarding the event in sudan, She adamantly replied that the way the Muslims were responding were wrong. She thinks that all forms of "extremist" behavior is psychotic. She then told me that this is not what Islam teaches and that these people are not true muslims. That the muhammad would not have done this , that these ARABIC SPEAKING muslims do not understand the Quran. She then went on to tell me how peaceful Islam is. I actively listened, patiently....

So I said to her, What you are telling me is that these Muslims, whom were approximately 1000 in number, who Speak the Language, Grew Up in the Culture, Go to the Mosque and pray 5 times a day, who REad Arabic, and Who came straight from a MOSQUE to the Jail house calling for the death of this women, Many of whom have memorized the Quran , do not understand what the Quran says. But an American, who cannot speak ARABIC, READ ARABIC, did not come up in the culture, does not pray 5 times a day, does not have the Quran memorized in the Arabic or English language, understands the Quran more?
It seems to me that it would be the other way around? Maybe the reason they acted like that is because that is what Muhammad would have them to do, that is what the Quran tells them to do, that is what the hadiths tells them to do, and all the other Sunnah tells them to do? Maybe they understand the Quran and you really don't.

Currently I am gathering scriptural proof from the Quran, Sirat Rasul Allah, hadiths, to show her why I 'think'[KNOW] to the contrary. I will keep you posted. As I do not expect anything, atleast she displayed disguss for the way Muslims reacted.d
Offline coleridge  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 9:17:15 AM(UTC)
coleridge

it's so difficult for people to believe that the religion that they follow could be bad. i mean it's not like she was trying to kill anybody. she's been a muslim for quite some time, and she has never heard anything about killing anybody. i quote this verse all the time because it is the answer to so many inquiries.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

that's what religion does.... point blank. so you don't have to be taught directly to kill or hate as a muslim. in the same respect that no one taught Bishop Earl Paulk to sexually assault his congregation. exchanging the truth of God for a lie will just lead to those things
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline gammafighter  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2007 10:13:58 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

But the religion telling you to kill or hate wouldn't hurt that process...

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Qur'an 5:51 "Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other."
Offline EI  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 3:30:31 PM(UTC)
EI

coleridge wrote:
it's so difficult for people to believe that the religion that they follow could be bad. i mean it's not like she was trying to kill anybody. she's been a muslim for quite some time, and she has never heard anything about killing anybody. i quote this verse all the time because it is the answer to so many inquiries.

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

that's what religion does.... point blank. so you don't have to be taught directly to kill or hate as a muslim. in the same respect that no one taught Bishop Earl Paulk to sexually assault his congregation. exchanging the truth of God for a lie will just lead to those things

Yes coleridge, i understand what you are saying. Yes, it is hard for anybody to believe that their 'religion' could contain doctrine that actually moves them away from our Creator let alone that our Creator is anti religious(I mean hey I was their also. It was very awkward confronting the possibility of Christianity containing paganism. It was very eye opening to partake upon the possibility of Jesus not actually being Christian and even more Jesus not even being his name). I mean hey, I was not trying to lead anyone astray, or celebrate paganism, or worship in falsehood, but I was though completely unaware of it. It was very astute to connect this with Romans, first chapter, even if the unrighteous do not know that they are partakers of the dark; though this is no excuse. This brings me to my next point.......................

Though Romans, like all scripture, is good for correction and reprove I was thinking about taking the following approach. Maybe you and everyone else can help me.

Though later in a discussion with her I would like to bring in scripture I think that I must realize that she first thinks that the Bible(i will refer to it as scripture for now on) is totally corrupted so therefore anything I say from scripture will be disregarded without any thought into the message. As a matter of fact Romans 1:25 might even illicit a response from a more 'learned' Muslim of "Yes, that is exactly what Christians have done. They worship Jesus, the creature, who God created instead of worshipping God".

So I thought I would first analyze her thoughts and attack her 'beliefs' about Islam with messages from the Sunnah that speak contrary to what she said. So she beliefs that THOSE MUSLIMS who called for the death of that lady are not true Muslims, they are extremist and are not following the example of Muhammad because he was a Peaceful person and would never have wanted to hurt anyone just because they spoke bad about him. So I was thinking that I would tell her I disagree with her and this is why and show her form the Sunnah the many things that seem to speak to the contrary. Do you think that when dealing with Muslims that you have to show them from their own writings rather than use scripture? Maybe you can give me some possible ideas, events in the Sunnah, so I can build a solid foundation for my impending discussion?

As I prepare I remember that as a christian I truly believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, in Christmas, in Easter, in the everything being created in 6 literal days. And I asked myself, what caused me to question these things; how did I get to that point?

Edited by user Friday, December 7, 2007 8:15:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline coleridge  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 7:07:40 PM(UTC)
coleridge

that's a great idea!!! have you read prophet of doom? it's loaded with all kinds of goodies like that. i'm not really much of a quran scholar. i've been thinking about picking one up just for those type purposes though. i always ask a muslim where the sun sets at night, or what's the first thing god ever made, or who built the ka'aba. that normally gets them at least to think about the lies of islam, but i haven't led a single one to YHWH....so maybe that's not the ticket either. i'll be praying in the wonderful name of Yahushua that He would give you wisdom to judge among his people... keep me posted on that.
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline J&M  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2007 4:27:47 AM(UTC)
J&M

One of the interesting things about islam is that it has been extremely well thought out, it is a closed system, and the imams have had a thousand years to 'patch' the holes. If you leave it - you are hunted down and murdered. Whilst muslims are told to read the Jewish scriptures the imams tell them this has already been done by eminent scholars who have extracted anything of value already. Of course the accusation the the scriptures have been 'tampered' with is true, but not in the way the imams intended, they want to reconcile the obvious difference between alah (the deceiver) and YHWH, and with the Gabriel of the Jews and the Gabriel of islam.

Islam appears to me like Sennacherib; Sargon was authorised by YHWH to mount a punitive expedition against the northern Kingdom, Sennacherib, who followed Sargon. invaded the southern Kingdom without the backing of YHWH. When King Hezakiah (yehudim) brought Sennacherib's ultimatum before YHWH, the angel of death passed over Sennacherib's army and destroyed it.

YHWH is going to deal with islam. And soon. You can tell your lady the Truth, she may then choose. That is all any of us can do.

Offline NS  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2007 2:41:42 PM(UTC)
NS

Originally Posted by: J& Go to Quoted Post
Of course the accusation the the scriptures have been 'tampered'

Muslims love to say our Scriptures have been corrupt but no where in the Quran does it say the actual texts of the Torah and Injil have been changed/corrupted, infact theres many verses in the Quran which state otherwise. There are verses which say certain individuals/groups have verbally misinterpreted the message within the Torah and Injil for their own gains. Ive spoken to many Muslims about this issue and every reference they give me which tries to prove thier point ends up being invalid. The whole "bible is corrupt" claim came about 400 years after Muhammad died before that no Muslim claimed such a thing. I'd highly recommend reading these two articles.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Green/onbible.htm
http://www.answering-isl...rg/Quran/Bible/list.html
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2007 5:31:20 PM(UTC)
kp

The muslims have a lot of nerve calling the Bible "corrupt." Check out Yada's excellent research piece on Islamic sources in Prophet of Doom: Sources (Islam's Dark Past---Source Material Appendix) http://www.prophetofdoom...x_Islams_Dark_Past.Islam

kp
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:19:44 AM(UTC)
Yada

I saw this on CNN - you can order your own "I Love Mohammed Teddy Bear" here.

Get'em while they last!
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:12:29 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
LMAO! I want one :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...