logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline jsmasne  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 2, 2007 9:11:17 AM(UTC)
jsmasne

In reference to Zechariah 8:19 - I have been reading from some that thisis the season of the basilisk and that the season this year is from July 3 - 24 - which is the season of the fast for the 4th and 5th month from Zechariah - can anyone give me some enlightment on the the fast of the fourth, fifth, seventh, and tenth month. According to the word they are to be a timeof joy, and gladness and cheerful, appointed seasons. It does not line up with the season of basilisk that I was reading about.
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 4, 2007 12:11:00 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Jsmasne,

I was in hopes some of the more prolific and learned scholars would research your question on the fast of the months and give you great insight.

I know there are people who have doctorates on such subjects.

We the people of Yah sometimes have trouble sorting out who Yahweh is talking to in scripture, Levite, Priest, King, servant, Jew or Greek, saved or unsaved, friend of foe, Yahudim, Yahhuwdym or adversary. It is almost overwhelming when we put all the hermeneutics’ and our best efforts to it and still have no Idea who and what Yahweh is taking about. I wonder what the Way did before the printing press was invented? Once Aramaic replaced Paleo Hebrew maybe something changed? I think the people of the Way talked to Yah and he answered them. Maybe this is one of the reasons why He gave us His Spirit.

I will ask Yahweh and some of my friends to look into this matter and appeal to the people of the forum to help.

FF

FF