logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 4/7/2030 11:52:02 PM(UTC) YahWarrior  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2007 8:26:01 PM(UTC)
YahWarrior
Man

Not to glorify Ha Shatan, but he can be very active and does have some power which feeds off the emotion we call fear. This story revolves around my wife who was ministering to a captive of Ha Shatan and a servant of his known as Damon.

The following is a synopsis of the Damon story, a sorcerer pimp who works his devilish magic from a place called Shadow Towers in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, a place Damon uses for SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse), torture and demonic torment, capturing women off of the streets and filling them with devils to do his sick and demented will. Damon is a pimp who makes these demonized women prostitute themselves for him to bring in his money, which we believe is his main source of income, as he is up all nights doing Satanic rituals and running his night trade of prostitution, sleeping during the daylight hours.

http://www.worldwidewarr...o_damon_the_sorcerer.htm

When you read this story you will see a photo of an actual Nephilim fetus purged from a host mother during a deliverance. This woman had a hysterectomy which made it impossible to bear children from a non existent womb! Some women have even thrown up (vomited) similar creatures when in deliverance. It seems all that is needed is a source of blood in the body to produce a Nephilim fetus. The father is a sorcerer (Damon, the one mentioned above) who continues the original plan and purpose of the fallen angels to take women and force their seed upon them to create hybrid races. When purged it came out as a black blob. The photo has been lightened and enhanced for easier viewing.

This is not the first time we have come accross this kind of thing. In the recent past I have prayed for a few women who have encountered and suffered the same kinds of ordeals and all concur that these kinds of things happen and some of these things have happened to them.

Many of the phenomenon we call gifts of the spirit can operate in a satanic fashion also, like words of knowledge by remote viewing through the eyes of a demon familiar. Yet standing up against the deep things of Ha Shatan can be dangerous in the form of counter attacks against the persons standing in the gap to set the captives free.

For many years (having been in the deliverance area for nearly 30 years) I would (ignorantly) try to cast out or stand up against real principalities and powers in the name of Jesus. By using this name (which I now know is erroneous) it was like trying to chop down a tree with a dull axe. But since my wife and I came to know the truth of the sacred name Yah and Yahshua we have found that the devil and his forces are terified of this name YAH, for it envokes not only His presence but the presence of the righteous malakim of light. It is swinging a sharpend axe to use the true and divinely revealed name of our El.

Yah Bless!

YahWarrior
Harry