logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline gammafighter  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2007 4:15:43 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

I had an idea! If anyone on here knows of any anti-religion/anti-God websites or forums, maybe we can convince them to focus on Islam. If we show that Islam is demonstrably false, maybe they will leave Yahweh alone until the truth about Islam is revealed to everyone. I know it's a long shot, but i get the feeling that most atheists think that all "Gods" are the same. But when faced with the facts, there is one difference that is key to outspoken atheists: Islam is demonstrably evil and a lie, while there is no way to disprove Yahweh's existence (mostly because He exists...).
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 12:13:18 AM(UTC)
bitnet

The website www.faithfreedom.org or http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php has been around for a while and may be responsible for some of the discontent that is appearing in the rank and file of Teddy Bear followers. While most appear on the site to condemn their content, nobody is able to refute the writers who have discarded the Teddy Bear teachings after realising what they stand for. Of course those supporting it can't defend it properly without wanting to kill the writers there... it is their nature now that they have allowed the spirit of the Teddy Bear into them. You should read some of the responses the website gets... this in the name of the religion of peace -- it will make you shiver and want to vomit!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline NS  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 3:42:36 PM(UTC)
NS

From what Ive seen most Atheists/Non-believers are less aggressive towards Islam than the Scriptures. Maybe its the fear of death threats or the maybe because both come from the same satanic source? Who knows..