logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:57:49 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
http://www.youtube.com/w...Y6sg&feature=related

This young man is amazing. I understand that he doesn't use the set apart names...but still....
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline CK  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2007 2:20:38 PM(UTC)
CK

shalom82,

Thank you for sharing this video. The ears and eyes of my heart needed this today. Have you considered contacting this young man?

CK
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2007 4:06:12 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Somebody that has a You tube account should send him a message with a link to YY.
Offline shalom82  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2007 4:41:38 PM(UTC)
shalom82

I wrote him a message and invited him to read and join the forum. I am now waiting for a reply.

Edit:

I think this young man is a Jew for Jesus based on his reply to me. He said he had been to yadayahweh.com and that he couldn't agree with much of the book. He mentioned our issue with the Sunday Sabbath, Easter, and Christmas. It seemed that he also thought that the miqrym were Jewish festivals that had seen their fulfillment with the advent of Yahushua. I am assuming that he got this from Colassians 2:16. I believe he is throroughly a "Paulian" Christian. I know that he has a distrust of the Hebrew Roots movement. I replied to him that we aren't so much a Hebrew Roots fellowship as much as we were a fellowship that based itself on the scriptures and coincidentally was in line with some of what Hebroots and Messianic Judaism teaches. I am sure he will take issue with our calling on the set apart names. He said that he would come to the forum, but that he didn't know how fruitful a relationship would be with us. I guess all we can do is pray that it will be fruitful and that we will all grow with the set apart spirit nourishing us with the Word. Let us pray that we can convey and bring to light the message of scripture as clearly and as truthfully as possible...not just to him, but to all who would be skeptics...and especially ourselves.

Shalom

Edited by user Monday, December 3, 2007 5:37:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:22:54 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

glad he replied :) hope to see him here :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...