logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline attila911  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:29:16 PM(UTC)
attila911

Anyone who does not believe the hard and proven science that our greatest scientific minds have discovered and attempted to warn us about is a FOOL! We are rapidly approaching a "point of no return" in which it will be too late to save our fragile and unique planet from reaching a climate change that is unable to sustain human life. If we heed the warnings of our scientific community, and impliment drastic changes in our lifestyles, we may just have a chance at saving this planet from conplete annialation of all human life that resides on it. EARTH is in a crisis mode, and we must act accordingly. If we don't do these things that drasticlly reduce Carbon Dioxide emmisions into our atmosphere.......There will be no planet for our grandchildren to live on!
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2007 1:19:42 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Attila,
I don't see what this has to do with anything that is connected to scripture or more specifically to this forum's general purpose. People are here to discuss generally, the revelation that is Yahuweh's word and more specifically the themes of the books that are found on the yadayahweh.com website. We don't need or appreciate this kind of political soap boxing. At first I thought of deleting your message outright,(which perhaps I should have done, but I will leave that decision to somebody of a better temperment than I) but I thought I would take the time to respond to this. If you had read Yada Yahweh, you would have figured out rather quickly that we have no interest in temporal political issues as ends in and of themselves. It's not even that I don't agree with you, which I don't, what's more important is that I see in this kind of sermon that you deliver here is that you are abusing the wonderful fellowship that we have here, you are at least minimally a secular humanist (who would rather trust men who have compromised their consciences rather than your heavenly Father, Yahuweh who is the Elohim of this universe) who really believes in the "gospel" of political action that has been directly responsible for the death of more than a hundred million people, and that as I have said before that you have not truly understood a page of scripture nor have you read YY. You were close to right about one thing however. Not only are we rapidly approaching the point of no return we have actually reached the point of no return. The world as you know it will be over in 2033. In the remaining years may I suggest to you that you read more of Yahuweh's word and less of Al Gore and the rest of the global warming crowd. If after reading this message you decide that the YY forum is not the place for you, I suggest that you take your opinions to a crowd that will appreciate them. If you think our conclusions and our desire to know and fellowship with our Elohim are absurd, unreasonable, and ridiculous then the question of whether or not you belong here has been answered for you.

P.S. If given the choice between reducing carbon dioxide emissions or reducing Halal's "emissions" which are much more frightening and eternal sources of "polution"...I pick the latter.
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2007 2:32:30 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

attila911 wrote:
Anyone who does not believe the hard and proven science that our greatest scientific minds have discovered and attempted to warn us about is a FOOL! We are rapidly approaching a "point of no return" in which it will be too late to save our fragile and unique planet from reaching a climate change that is unable to sustain human life. If we heed the warnings of our scientific community, and impliment drastic changes in our lifestyles, we may just have a chance at saving this planet from conplete annialation of all human life that resides on it. EARTH is in a crisis mode, and we must act accordingly. If we don't do these things that drasticlly reduce Carbon Dioxide emmisions into our atmosphere.......There will be no planet for our grandchildren to live on!

Welcome Attila!

I think you might find it interesting to read the first section of YY :) Its fantasticly scientific, cool stuff.

I understand your concern for the welfare of the planet, personally I believe there is more to C02 than the scientists are letting on, we only produce a very small ammount of C02 compared to natrual prossess. The logic for us to have caused "global warming" is very bad, not looking at all the evidence. Yes im sure we dont do the planet any good, but c02 only takes up about 6% of our atmostphear, and of that 6% we only create about 2% - the sea and decomposing leaves are the biggest cause. Looking back through history, the climate does change, and dramatically throughout the course of history. Its a natural prossess.

On the other side of things, according to scripture, we dont have long left here anyway... lots of todays events we have been warned about before anyway, better to get into relationship with Yahweh, your Father, than save something thats going to be sorted out later.

Welcome again, great to see you here :) I hope you take time to look into who we are :)

- Rob
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2007 5:58:43 AM(UTC)
kp

You're concerned about global warming, Attila? Me too, but not from the exhaust pipes of SUVs. God's revealed timeline indicates that this will happen quite suddenly, probably in 2028: "The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up." (Revelation 8:7) The coming global thermonuclear war will cause more environmental havoc in a few weeks than the worst a fallen human race could do to the planet in a millennium of environmental plunder.

In other words, the world has terminal cancer, and you're worried about an ingrown toenail.

kp
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 6:26:59 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
attila911 wrote:
Anyone who does not believe the hard and proven science that our greatest scientific minds have discovered and attempted to warn us about is a FOOL!

Rarely is science heard or proven, in fact it is always changing as we gain new understanding. I'm sure you believe in the scientific consensus of global warming, but science does not work based on consensus in fact it is usually the one guy who bucks the consensus that changes our perceptions forever, i.e. Einstein.

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Light1  
#6 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2007 9:04:06 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

On global warming, I think it is more due to solar cycles than pollution-If you check around, you'll find that the ice caps on Mars are shrinking too, unless we have something up there they aren't telling us about ;) I'm more worried about what's going on in the Mid-
East and what may be soon happening in the US (check out http://www.washingtontim...26/NATION/111260034/1001)
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 5, 2008 4:24:11 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Nice replies to the global warming issue. KP has it right on the dot with his last response. However, it would be good for all Yahudym to use resources fairly and be good custodians of the environment. I doubt that many of us use 6litre engines in our cars, or chop down trees for that matter so attila911 was barking up the, er, wrong tree. attila911 is obviously passionate about this subject based on the little that he knows, and it would be nice if someone has the time to provide a better discourse on the state of the earth other than Al Gore. That said, most of us know what's on the horizon and are too preoccupied with knowing and understanding what's really, really important than to deal with "ingrown toenails".
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline real  
#8 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 4:08:48 PM(UTC)
real
Man

Most all the greenhouse gas if you want to call it that (because the atmospher is a convection system) is actually water vapor and cloud cover in fact that is about 95% then you have things like ozone as well as methane and co2 however there is only so much heat , from the number on cause of heat (that would be the sun) all these elements in the atmospher are competeing for that heat( that limited amount of heat) perhaps the better question here would be why is giving the U N (and its funded scientists) 40 billion dollars and become subveriant to this group a good idea? This is just another religion its misguided enviornmentalism on a global scale desighned to userp my rights as an individual and I do not believe this is scriptural.
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2008 6:55:29 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Aaaah... Mother Gaia to the forefront again... Shame, though. Being good custodians doesn't mean we have to worship the earth but now if you don't pay enough homage to the earth you are clumped as being an earth terrorist. BTW, Sanyo has a nice little tag line for their environment-conscious push -- "Think GAIA, For Life and the Earth." I do like some of their products and even though there is this tinge of a goddess involved I do not care and buy what I need anyway. Good that they show some corporate responsibility, though.

On another note, do you kind folks realise that whenever you use a shampoo or a liquid soap or toothpaste or wash your clothes or dishes or cars you also kill the earth a little? The manufacturers have been using ingredients that not only pollute the earth but will also cause you and your family health problems in the long run. You wanna know more, add to this thread.
Offline Icy  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:31:17 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am a writer on a site called Helium, and I was looking at a debate that is currently there. The question is, "Is Global Warming a Hoax?". The top rated article for the "Yes" position had this paragraph within it:

Quote:
The global warming/climate change debate is a red herring issue designed to distract and unite the world population into a common cause. Internationalists such as the United Nations want to unite the world into a single government (run, of course, by the UN). The UN is promoting climate change as a way to rally the entire world to abandon past grievances of nationalism and unite towards a single common cause. Man-made Global Warming is the cause they have gained the most traction with.

Whether or not it is a hoax, this is a likely situation considering that we know that sometime soon the world will essentially be united.

You can read the whole article (and the top rated "no" answer) here.

As an aside, if Helium interests you and you want to join and write there (or you want to read my articles), send me a PM.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:13:04 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

hehe I have a few posts on helium :)
Offline bitnet  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 6:54:32 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

We're halfway through the Feast of Unleavened Bread and one of the things that strikes me this year is that there is a preoccupation with the visits by the pope, rising oil prices, more craziness in the Mid-East and more news about global warming.

Recently there was a program titled "Life After People" and it is about what happens to the world if people were to disappear from the earth after total nuclear annihilation. It may be encouraging for greenies to learn that despite the destruction wrought, life on the planet returns and nature reclaims everything created by man within just one thousand years. Not even the mighty skyscrapers remain, just the Great Pyramids and some stone structures. Humans apparently aren't missed at all. Looking back at how the earth has moved through glacial ages and asteroid strikes and super volcanoes, rising temperatures may be a cycle that has little to do with man. At the end of it all, man can only destroy himself. It is vain to think that we can destroy all life on this earth. Again, it is required that we be prudent in our use of the earth's resources but it really looks like the politicians are out to get us involved in a new religion with Gaia as the revived goddess.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2008 9:31:00 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

thats exactly what I think Bitty :) Im all for recycling and being wise with what we use so on and so forth... but Im with the small majority who dont fall for the spin...
Offline Icy  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 2:02:13 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You all know I think Global Warming is a bunch of hoopla, but this article had a quote in it that I don't think the speaker knew how right he was when he said it.

He was talking about global warming, but look at what he said:
Quote:
"We're toast if we don't get on a very different path," Hansen, director of the Goddard Institute of Space Sciences who is sometimes called the godfather of global warming science, told The Associated Press. "This is the last chance."

How right he is, just not about global warming, or at least not the warming he is thinking of.
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:14:22 AM(UTC)
kp

I recently read that the ejecta from the Mt. Pinatubo eruption in the Philippines a few years back set the pace of global warming back an entire year. When Toba, the supervolcano in Sumatra, erupted about 75,000 years ago, it set off an ice age that lasted for a thousand years. I can only wonder what effect the first three trumpet judgments (global nuclear war, the eruption and collapse of the Cumbre Vieja volcano (probably), and the 99942 Apophis asteroid, all of which will happen before the middle of 2029, will have on the course of "global warming." And as far as geological factors are concerned, what effect will the great worldwide earthquake of Yom Kippurym 2033 (a component of the sixth seal, seventh trumpet, and the seventh bowl judgment) have upon the amount of sunlight hitting the earth? If the "big one" is as advertised, "such a mighty and great earthquake has not occurred since men were on the earth" (Revelation 16:18), volcanoes all over the earth will blow their tops, cooling the earth down several degrees overnight. Add to this the fact that the biggest single biological factor contributing greenhouse gasses to the atmosphere is not humanity, but cattle (apparently from their "burps" from the four-stomach arrangement, not methane from the other end). Few cattle will survive the Tribulation, for half a dozen obvious reasons. When the smoke clears (45 days in?---see Daniel 12:12, counting forward from the abomination of desolation) Yahweh, I'm betting, will have restored the earth to a state of perfect ecological balance.

kp