logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 2:03:31 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For protestants scouring the forum, I put this video up for your consideration. It's been posted on this forum before but I thought that once again I would bring it to the forefront due to it's relevancy to this thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qv0W1HgwmSs

If you celebrate Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Halloween or observe the Sunday Sabbath, and on and on and on..... you are either wittingly or unwittingly practicing syncretization and worshiping at the altar of the Pope and his universal church. Come out of Babylon!!! Join the called out assembly of Israel.

Yahuweh has given you plenty of chances to party and celebrate and feast and what's more they are imperative to understanding his ways and his plans for relationship with you. As an added bonus....there's not a drop of Paganism in the ways of Yahuweh. So as I said before....COME OUT OF BABYLON!!!!

That one quote gave me the chills:
"It is well to remind the Prebyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observae of Sunday...Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church and those who observe the day observe the commandment of the Cathoic Church."
-Priest Brady in an address reported in the Elizabeth N.J. "News" March 18, 1903

It's a great video, but if you go to the link, as always take on the attitude of a Berean.

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2007 4:39:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline gammafighter  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 3:44:11 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Good point. Some people think "So what if it's a pagan ritual? We use it to honor God now!" (I know I used to think that). But now I realize that our loving God, Yahweh, already gave us ways and days to celebrate. That is reason enough for me. I refuse to accept pagan substitutes!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2007 4:50:19 PM(UTC)
Yada

I have the video that Shalom82 posted also uploaded to the YY Study Group room on Paltalk. I hope that everyone will visit. After you have downloaded the free software (www.paltalk.com) - it's easy to join the room - simply click here.

Let's "talk" on Pal"talk." See you there.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 4, 2008 5:35:07 AM(UTC)
bitnet

One of the ways to bring those who are passionate but misguided is to simply ask them how they would respond to an party invitation by a king or president. Would they go to the king's/president's party at their own time (or day), give a thank you present to other people but not the king/president, call the king/president whatever name they feel is suitable as long as the king/president know that they are the ones being referred to? People would not even do it to their employer! We go to the host on their terms, not ours, right?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.