logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bubsy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 6:34:03 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
The so-called "protests" that look more like riots also seem to have a religious dimension in addition to the obvious political dimension, combining the worst of two abominations:

These Aren’t Protests, They’re Religious Ceremonies

“At a park in New York City, I witnessed something odd. A group of women silently formed a circle in the middle of a large lawn. Their all-black outfits contrasted with the surrounding summer pastels, and they ignored the adjacent sun bathers as they began to kneel and slowly chant. They repeated a three word matin. The most striking feature of this scene was its familiarity. Any half-decent anthropologist would label this a religious ritual. Yet, few are willing to explicitly describe these events as part of a religion. The women may have been kneeling in a circle while chanting, but they repeated the words ‘black lives matter.’ Politics obscures the obvious. Wokeness is a religion, and people must act as if large parts of our institutions are run by this cult.”

More HERE
SOURCE

Though the site is from "The American Conservative", they do seem to have a strong point on this matter.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.