logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 6:59:10 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I am somewhat confused by some who hold up what they call the "Arbyt Language" as the one and only language in Hebrew! My only problem with that is that so far as I know, the Torah, Prophets and Psalms were written in 3 different forms of the Hebrew languange, Pictographic, Paleo Hebew and Aramaic, which I understand is a form of Babylonian, which Dany'el and his compatriates learned while in service to the King of Babylon!

My point is, all I need to know is the languages in which the scriptures were written, for then if one understands from those languages, then surely that is all that is requied? Logic tells me that Arbyt, if it is correct, then is still only one form of the language and since the communications were in more than one form of the language, Arbyt cannot be the be all and end all of the written message!

I am fed up wth people trying to drag me from pillar to post, I am not going to have it happen to me, I think I have found my own answers, but I am interested in the opinions of those with more than the 3 years experience that are on the same walk I am in coming to know Yahowah!

My question to those who uphold Arbyt - is this the only language of the scriptures? Clearly the answer is no!

Of course, I am discounting Greek and Latin as they are altogther from different nationalities!

I would appreciate your relplies!

Thank you in advance!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 8:15:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Pictographic and Paleo are the same language, just different shapes for the letters of the alphabet.

Aramaic is more of a dialect then a different language. It uses the same alphabet, and most of the words are the same or similar. I would compare it to British English and American English. It uses the same alphabet, but incorporated Babylonian words into it.

I believe Dany'el is the only Prophet to write in Aramaic.
 

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

β€œThe truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline InHisName  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 10:24:03 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Hi Stewart,

I could not find any internet refernce to Arbyt as a language. It appears to be a Dutch word and maybe Latin. My search did bring up a Spanish reference to a bedtime prayer, but I couldn't make any sense of it as a language using Google translater.

As a pharmacist I would often be asked "what is this?" by people trying to read ingredient labels. Often manufacturers will rename common drugs/chemicals/supplements to confuse people and make them believe they were getting something unique, new and different. I would guess that is what is happening with Arbyt, they have made something new out of something old and are trying to confuse people with it (a'la PAUL).

We know what authentic Hebrew is. Father Yah made sure that we would find a good resource (DSS) that we could use to find His truth and thereby find HIM. We have the Torah and it is all we need. The Prophets and Psalms are icing on the cake.

And you can be sure that this Arbyt is nothing but babel/confusion.

Allen
Offline Stewart James  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 9:41:35 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thank you James and Allen for your perspective! I have been thinking much on the same lines!

However, what I have noticed that with those I know who use Arbyt use the U sounds for the Wah, as opposed to the Ow sound, both of which seem to be equally common! Perhaps it is those who use Arbyt who have a preponderance for the U sounds Yahuwah and Yahusha, Yashua and Yahushua!

I have to admit to the preponderance towards the Ow sound, wheich appears more correct and that is because as we all know Yah from Hayah and Owr light in Hebrew completes what Yah tells us in His name and that is He exists as light! Whereas, so far as I know, uwr is not light - is it???

In all scripture we all understand the meaning of light and how it crowds out darkness as it is repeatedly portrayed in the Towrah!

If we can trust any words of the "New Testament" and perhaps only when they compare favourably with the original testament, then we can see Yahowsha is portayed as "The Light of the World" Also as the bread of life, the word of life and since he is the Word, he also represents the Towrah, which is what He was set apart to fulfil, "The Word" of Yahowah!

Arbyt has an awkward feel for me and since I have learned so much from Yada Yah, I don't ant to be diverted towards something that may be incorrect! At this point, Arbyt for me is on the back burner!

Thank you gentlemen!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!