logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bubsy  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:07:31 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
I heard part of the Glen Beck show on 1/21/19 in which he was discussing with a guest the shifting of the Earth's magnetic poles, and mentioned they had moved farther in just the past year than they usually do over the course of a decade. One effect of the magnetic poles moving is that the Earth's magnetosphere weakened, enabling weaker solar flares to trigger events on earth such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Hearing those events mentioned reminded me of the prophesies that a higher-than-usual incidence of events that would fit in a "megaseismos" category would include earthquakes, storms, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and the like, would be the "birth pangs" leading up to the Time of Ya'aqob's Troubles, a.k.a. "The Tribulation". I also seem to recall that someone wrote that the Earth's magnetic poles flipping could be responsible for the Revelation prophecy that one of the bowl judgments poured out on the sun would cause inhabitants of the Earth "to be scorched". It may well be that the process of the Earth's magnetic poles flipping is how those, and possibly additional, prophecies get fulfilled, much like how the Burckle impact crater asteroid effected the flood in Noah's time.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.