logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Heretic Steve  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 11:38:23 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Ron Wyatt recovered some rivets from Noah's Ark site which contained aluminum and other high tech metals/alloys. This tells me that the ancients were not as low tech as supposed. Here's another one, http://thelebanon.info/lebanon_photos_004.html
These are the largest cut stones known on the entire planet. By some figures they weigh as much as 1,200 tons. Some had been moved and then lifted to be placed on top of other, smaller cut stones. Virtually nothing is known as to who, when, how, or why.
Best guesses place them cut and moved, lifted and set in place around 5,000 years ago, about the same time as the Flood. They were cut/stacked with such precision that one is still unable to work a pocket knife blade into the seams between the blocks.
I've done a little research on these cut blocks and here's what I've found. There is no current tech to cut such large blocks nor match the precision with which these ancient stones were cut, they're virtually perfect rectangles.
There are maybe 2 or 3 cranes in existence that can lift 800-1000 tons. However, that's all they can do, straight up and straight down. The load cannot be swung in either direction as the momentum could not be controlled. If lifted and then lowered onto a super duty truck bed, the roadway would have to be perfectly smooth and level. Any deviation in the gradient, up or down, and either the truck would be unable to ascend the gradient, or it would be impossible to brake the truck once it descended down even the most miniscule incline.
There is no evidence of any roadways in close proximity to either the quarry or the edifice. The area is in fact cut by ravines.
One of the many anomolies of this structure is that the largest blocks are not the foundation blocks, which is the opposite of virtually all other edifices where the largest blocks are those on the bottom of the stack.
Somebody, (and as yet for some unknown reason), went to a whole lot of trouble to lift and stack these blocks on top of smaller cut blocks. However, they're smaller only in comparison as they're still enormous in there own right.
There are some very cool pics and worth checking out. It's a real brain teaser.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Light1  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 2:45:56 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Balbek-I've read about that site, David Flynn has mentioned it in his research. I myself think sites like that may have been built by the Nephilim in Genesis 6.
Offline Heretic Steve  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 10:10:21 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Hi Light 1, thanks for the reply. You may want to examine Gen 6 at book 1, chap 7, (Noah), as the traditional "giant" trans is inaccurate. http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Yahweh_Genesis_Noah.YHWH
Scroll down just over an inch/inch and a quarter to the Gen 6 trans.
Offline coleridge  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2007 2:40:07 PM(UTC)
coleridge

have either of you ever been to the wyatt museum? that exhibit is absolutely amazing... there were space age polymers on that thing! he has another exhibit on sodom and gomorah.... mind blowing!
let YHWH be true, and every man a liar
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:13:35 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom Everybody,

As a regular viewer of historical programmes, I am amazed that the History Channel and Discovery Channel still ignores or refuses to acknowledge that the ancient Egyptians had knowledge of levers and pulleys which they used for lifting heavy loads for the construction of their palaces, temples and pyramids. Noted eminent Egyptologist Dr Zahi Hawass, Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, and his colleagues seem to feed the channels with construction methods that, frankly, insult the intelligence of the ancients. The ancient Indians had been moving tonnes of stone for their stupendous temple gopalas and have even found ways to tame hard granite! These scholars do not seem to have access to Ron Wyatt's discoveries, or have chosen not to mention anything because of political reasons. Have their eyes been closed purposely by Yahweh? If that is so, then we must realise that our Elohim has other plans for those whom He has chosen not to reveal Himself... wait... there are verses in Scripture about the "wise" being left to their, er, devices, right? ;-)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Jim  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2008 2:41:08 PM(UTC)
Jim
Man

I saw an interesting program on PBS yesterday concerning the Parthenon in Athens. They had incredibly well fitting stones too and they described the method that was used. After the rough cut was complete, they used a large flat metal plate with handles on both sides. Several holes were fashionde into the plate and a series of funnels were attached to the top of the plate above the holes. Varying size grit (sand and marble chips) were spread on the granite surface and used to fill the funnels. The plate would be passed between stone masons on each side of the granite while grit leveled the surface perfectly. They were able to produce joints 1/20 of a millimeter wide (less than the width of a human hair). In some places the joint was so tight that after an earthquake pieces of granite cracked as though they were one.
Offline MZ  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 4, 2008 1:24:04 PM(UTC)
MZ

Thought you all might enjoy this article from the StevenMCollins.com website.

ANCIENT TECHNOLOGIES and the wisdom of King Solomon
For all who wish to gain insights into the real history of the ancient world, I strongly recommend watching the cable-TV programs on The History Channel (THC) called “Ancient Discoveries” (generally airing Tuesday nights). These programs provide much evidence that ancient civililizations were far more advanced that previously thought.

Recent programs have provided evidence that the ancient Romans engineered many ingenious machines powered by an advanced knowledge of hydraulics. A program this week on THC showed the Romans had a bread-making factory in ancient France powered by hydraulics and even used hydraulic machines to pump water uphill out of their silver mines in ancient Spain. Earlier programs revealed that the ancient Chinese used hydraulics to operate a primitive robot and that they also developed sea-launched cruise missiles powered by gunpowder and even sea-skimming torpedoes. Even Roman garrisons posted at Hadrian’s Wall in Northern England had continuously-flushing toilets.

Last night THC aired a program called “Machines II” which discussed the ancient Parthian batteries which I discuss on pp. 110-113 of my book, Parthia: The Forgotten Ancient Superpower. A cutaway illustration of the Parthian battery is on the cover of that book. THC mentioned that the batteries date to the period 250 BC-250 AD (the time of the Parthian Empire) although they did not mention the Parthian origin of the batteries. THC conducted a demonstration of the Parthian battery design which confirmed that they could easily be used for gold-plating objects. This is exactly the purpose that I proposed in my book for these ancient batteries.

A Parthian electroplating technology offers an explanation for the Medieval alchemists who tried to turn base objects into gold. The Parthian Magi had hidden wisdom and skills which they kept to themselves. We derive our word “Magic” from the Persian/Parthian word “Magi.” If the Parthian Magi used batteries to electroplate base objects into having the appearance of solid gold objects, it would, indeed, appear to be “magic” to all their contemporaries. Think how it would have inflated the displayed “wealth” of kings, nobles, etc. if the Magi turned base metal objects into “gold” objects for display purposes. Those seeing the objects would assume they were solid gold when in fact they were base metal objects with a gold veneer.

When the Parthians were defeated and driven out of Asia by the rebelling Persians, the knowledge that “base metals had once been turned to gold” would live on in the legends and lore of the people who descended from the Parthians (the Germans, Goths, Saxons,Vandals, etc.) who migrated into Europe and provided the population base for Medieval European nations. The Medieval alchemists tried to duplicate the feat of their Parthian ancestors but could never do so because they lacked a key ingredient: electric batteries. That the Medieval Europeans tried to duplicate what the ancient Parthians actually were able to do further confirms that the Europeans descended from migrating refugee Parthians. The cultural memory that such a thing was actually done would remain with those people who had descended from the Parthian Empire.

Also, as it becomes more evident that various ancient civilizations had extensive knowledge of hydraulics, possessed electric batteries, cruise missiles, etc., it becomes ever-more untenable for “establishment” historical sources to maintain that ancient civilizations lacked the technology to sail ships across oceans. The belief that “Columbus discovered America” is in tatters, given what is now being discovered concerning the advanced state of ancient technological development. My books document the evidence that the ancient Israelites of King David and Solomon’s time had extensive colonies and mining operations in ancient North America. The Carthaginians, who were founded by the Israelite/Phoenician Empire, inherited the Phoenician knowledge and long carried on trade and contacts in North America. One of my books cites a historical account by Aristotle concerning Carthage’s secret colony (which was located westward out into the Atlantic Ocean ) that accurately describes the geography of North America. The false notion that “Columbus discovered America” developed only because his voyage occurred after the benighted Dark Ages, a time when mankind was far more backward than ancient civilizations. Mankind in the first millennium BC was far more advanced technologically than in 1000 AD! This fact also belies the theory of evolution as it is scientifically proven that the concept of mankind’s steady upward development is a myth. As THC series has noted, we need to rethink our concepts about the ancient world!

I Kings 3:11-13 records that God made Solomon the wisest man who ever lived (or would live). When the Romans conquered Carthage in the 2nd century BC, they burnt the great library of Carthage, which housed the combined records and knowledge of the Israelite/Phoenician and Carthaginian cultures. As cited in my book, Israel’s Lost Empires, the Romans knew the Carthaginians had invented a threshing machine they called a “Punic cart.” It was described as a sledge with small toothed wheels. In other words, it was a geared device. THC series has also examined the “Antikythera Mechanism,” a very sophisticated geared machine which was apparently was a mechanical computer/calculator which kept track of (and predicted) celestial movements via incredibly advanced gearing mechanisms. Before the Greeks and Romans dominated the Mediterranean Sea, it had been dominated by the Phoenicians (an empire composed of the biblical Israelite tribes allied to the smaller city-states of Tyre and Sidon), and their Carthaginian heirs.

My books document some of King Solomon’s likely inventions based on the appearance of many new technologies which began around 1000 BC in the Israelite/Phoenician Empire. Carthage would have inherited the knowledge of whatever inventions were developed during Solomon’s reign. THC (and other documentaries) have examined the advanced wisdom of the Egyptians, but I Kings 4:29-34 states Solomon’s wisdom exceeded any wisdom found in Egypt. The Carthaginians, who preceded the Romans and were concurrent with the Greeks, and who inherited the knowledge of the Israelites, had machines with geared teeth. The Greeks and Romans later had such machines. Hmmm. I wonder if some of the inventions of the ancient world originated with the wisdom of King Solomon. I Kings 10:24 states “all the earth” sought the wisdom of Solomon. Solomon wrote in Proverbs 8:12 that it was “wisdom” (which God gave him in an unprecedented amount) which produced “witty inventions.” Approximately two centuries later, a King of Judah named Uzziah, had equipped the towers and ramparts of the city of Jerusalem with engines and catapults which hurled “arrows and great stones” at enemies. [Those who have seen the Lord of Rings Movie, The Return of the King, have seen a cinema version of this ancient Israelite technology in on the towers and ramparts of the Gondorian city of Minis Tirith.]

When Jesus Christ returns to the earth and his Millennial government restores the entire truth of mankind’s history in all historical periods, we will learn just how advanced the technologies of the Israelite/Phoenicians really were! All the earth sought to witness and learn Solomon’s wisdom, so his inventions spread widely into other civilizations. I’ll bet some of the “witty inventions” of the Greeks and Romans were pioneered in the Israelite kingdom of King Solomon.

Steven Collins
May 2, 2007
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 at 1:14 pm and is filed under Ten Tribes - Ancient History.

Offline Heretic Steve  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 8:52:00 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

The Queen of England currently occupies the Throne of David? America was populated by the descendents of the Tribe of Mannesah? Gog/Magog is an alliance of Russia/China/Iran? I think this Steve Collins guy sometimes has a rather creative imagination.
I'd be real interested in the evidence supporting his assertion that N America was colonised by Israel. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy his books.
He sounds to me like the garden variety Coast to Coast guest/book peddler.
I will say that his geo-political current events intell appears to be reasonably accurate but his scriptural analysis/interpretation has some stretches in it.
Not an uninteresting site though. Thx for the link.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 10:08:16 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Heretic Steve wrote:
The Queen of England currently occupies the Throne of David? America was populated by the descendents of the Tribe of Mannesah? Gog/Magog is an alliance of Russia/China/Iran? I think this Steve Collins guy sometimes has a rather creative imagination.
I'd be real interested in the evidence supporting his assertion that N America was colonised by Israel. Unfortunately, I'd have to buy his books.
He sounds to me like the garden variety Coast to Coast guest/book peddler.
I will say that his geo-political current events intell appears to be reasonably accurate but his scriptural analysis/interpretation has some stretches in it.
Not an uninteresting site though. Thx for the link.

I would have to agree with the Heretic :D

Why do people have to make things soo complicated...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline MZ  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 1:23:38 PM(UTC)
MZ

Steve,

If you would just get Steven's 4th book -- Israel's Tribes Today -- I think you would find it well worth the investment. He corellates history of the tribes with latter day prophecies concerning them and their modern day whereabouts. Much of the history of Israel has been erased from history books and encyclopedias. One of his sources is the 1943 edition of the Encyclopedia Brittanica which was previous to the removal of information.

P.S. Your welcome.
Madeline
Offline MZ  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 1:41:00 PM(UTC)
MZ

If anyone needs evidence about America and Israel check out this link:
http://stevenmcollins.co...tml/decalogue_stone.html
Offline Sator  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 3:58:32 PM(UTC)
Sator

Steve Collins is full of crap if he is going to pawn off 1 single rock in North America found in the last 3500 years in 9,400,000 square miles of land amd call it evidence. Anyone that lives in the desert here knows that an outward facing rock with any kind of etching or printing on it would be eroded beyond readability in a very short time. The text on the stone looks like it was made this morning. Unfortunately people with little to no evidence make up for it by writing huge books and creating grandiose scholarly documentations in the hopes that by the sheer amount of words it will somehow overcome lack of true evidence. They also seem to quote each others works in a never ending circle to make the entire theory seem more credible. It Isn't
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2008 10:08:00 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Sator wrote:
Steve Collins is full of crap if he is going to pawn off 1 single rock in North America found in the last 3500 years in 9,400,000 square miles of land amd call it evidence. Anyone that lives in the desert here knows that an outward facing rock with any kind of etching or printing on it would be eroded beyond readability in a very short time. The text on the stone looks like it was made this morning. Unfortunately people with little to no evidence make up for it by writing huge books and creating grandiose scholarly documentations in the hopes that by the sheer amount of words it will somehow overcome lack of true evidence. They also seem to quote each others works in a never ending circle to make the entire theory seem more credible. It Isn't

lol I'm glad someone else said what I was thinking :S

I get a very distinctive smell of Mormon mythology around this rock...
Offline J&M  
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2008 6:06:21 AM(UTC)
J&M

Swalchy,
Just as a matter of interest what date was given for your picture? and is the site you got it from useful for more pics?
thanks Jane
Offline MZ  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2008 6:20:17 PM(UTC)
MZ

Sator, Rob, Swalchy,

To begin with Steven Collins is not as you say "full of crap." He has spent much of his life dedicated to tracing and documenting the history of Israel and preserving for posterity information that Satan, through man, has been removing and destroying. If anything, we owe him a debt of gratitude not condemnation and bad-mouthing.
Secondly, I live in the Mojave Desert and have since 1976. As long as man doesn't mess with things, petroglyphs and artifacts can stay well preserved. I have personally explored and seen VERY well preserved Indian petroglyphs not far from where I live. I found a single stone with a roadrunner (bird) in excellent condition that looks like it was made this morning. It is now in the San Bernardino Museum of Natural History.
Third, how do you know how much evidence Steven has? Have you read even one of his books? If you had you would know that they aren't huge created grandiose documentations. They are scholarly however and full of true evidence. What are your credentials that you think you know more than the experts? How many years of study have you done?

Madeline

Editorial Comment: After correspondence with Sator, I have decided that some of the language serves no purpose here on the open forum. As I wrote to Sator, "I think you would agree that even if we can not always be of one accord that we here in some way are a congregation of believers that should have the ability to be civil. The fact that we sit behind our computer screens anonymously, is a good thing and a bad thing. It allows us to have a frankness and a certain moral courage that we may not otherwise have. At the same time we perhaps become callous and indifferent to unity in the body of Messiah." Sator graciously took the higher ground on this and did not post a message to MZ that in light of her disassociation would have been redundant. Instead he stuck to the issues. I couldn't really let her chip away at current members much appreciated, loved, and in good standing...with her post...long after she has left. I hope these choices will be acceptable to the larger body of believers on YY.

Shalom,
shalom82

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:43:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#16 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2008 10:34:16 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

MZ wrote:

P.S. Rob -- I'm not judging your heart, only your words. But as The Word says: "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

Thanks

But I'm fed up with Americans trying to connect them selfs to something that doesn't need an American connection. America is not the center of the world - nor the universe. Its a lovely place, with lots of nice people, but trying to dig America into a Israel connection isn't necessary. America isn't that great, its not "God's chosen land" and your president isn't "the leader of the free world." If there was scripture to back up the almost impossible crossing that must have happened in some form of conical, with ample reasoning for WHY Yah would NEED America then sure. But the fact is, the Mojave Desert is not the closest place to Israel and you have to cross a lot of dangerous water to get there. Now I'm not doubting Yah's ability to get someone across the sea, or even teleport them there Himself... But it would have been an epic task and actually have some meaning in the grand scheme of things - and I would say have been documented in Scripture.

Yah chose Israel, He does not need America - I'm very sorry you get offended, but I am extreamly skeptical about all of this - I have read information on things like this before, but it just isn't backed up by Yah enough. Yah does things for a reason, I just don't see the reason for this, and to be honest I think it takes our eye of the ball.

You are welcome to believe what you will, but you posted the link up here so we are giving our thoughts and feedback. Don't be offended by that and start attacking us. Its not sharks, its more concern, things like this are concerning to me, because there is so much "crap" out there, its just too easy to be deceived.

Much love!

- Rob
Offline bitnet  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2008 6:55:33 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

This thread has again raised some concern about sharing information. While MZ has extended some information that has gone against the grain, it has not received the reception that it should. Perhaps an attitude of appreciation and inquiry may be better for things that have not yet been thoroughly searched by us, unless it is an obvious error which we can correct in love or righteous anger depending on the tone.

Now, MZ has introduced Steve Collins and I actually did click and read whatever he has for free on his website. I will not order any of this books because I think that his free information is full of errors already. However, this also does not mean that his books will not contain some truth! But to pay to find truth mixed with error is not my game plan right now when I can get access to Truth for free! Be that as it may, perhaps one day when I do come across more of Mr Collins' writings, I shall post it here for discussion. MZ's post was only a scratch of what Mr Collins has to say. I do not think the man is Yankee-centric and his writings do involve more than the Americans. He obviously has a viewpoint of an American patriot but I would not deny him this as it is important for him to wake up his fellow Americans out of their stupor. Is he against us? If he is not against us, I'll leave him be as he may stir things up to the point that people do start asking the right questions.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Sator  
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2008 9:50:25 PM(UTC)
Sator

Here is an outstanding review of the book The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!, by Steven M. Collins.

http://www.contra-mundum...ws/kettler/jk_tribes.pdf

The point is credibility. We follow the scriptures because they are credible. Normal thinking is we either believe the entirety of scripture or we don't. Truth+false information=false information. It is better to study from credible sources than to try to weed through sources that mix correct information with incorrect information to further an agenda.