logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 8:52:12 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Believer,

This quote from YY in Yada’s own words best explains his qualifications. He is the called out and anointed one who said yes to Yahweh, when ask to expose the deception and proclaim the truth.

Quote:
There are a few more things you need to know at the outset. I’m nobody special, at least among men. I’m just a regular guy, albeit more passionate and flawed than most. Although I’m not hard to find, you may have noticed that I haven’t ascribed my name to this mission. My only qualification for compiling this witness to expose deception and proclaim the truth was my willingness to engage when Yahuweh asked. If that is not sufficient for you, if you are more interested in the messenger than the message, if you are impressed with accomplishments and credentials, find a book written by someone in the religious or political establishment. Such authors will gladly exchange your money for a confirmation of what you have already been led to believe.

I know the Set-Apart Spirit will confirm and bring revelation as you read YY. If you have more questions, come on back to the Forum and someone will help find an answer. There are lots of people who are coming to know Yahweh personally and they all came in the same door you did, Yahushua's Door. We all came in bruised, beaten, hurt, lacking, wanting, needing, crying and calling out for HELP. Yahweh is the answer to every question man kind has.

Yadaing Yahweh,
FF

PS If you knock the door will be opened. If you seek Yahweh you will find Him. If you draw near to Yahweh he will draw near to you… No matter what bible translation you use He will help you. IF you look up helper, you will find Yahweh’s calls Himself HELPER more than anyone else.

Yahweh’s Set-Apart Spirit is your teacher.
FF