logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sanderzack  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2007 8:27:09 PM(UTC)
sanderzack
Man

Dear Brethren,
Counter-Missionaries are picking off brethren left and right by causing them to doubt Yahushua's MessiYahship and Elohimness due to errant translations in both the the Old and New Covenant Scriptures.
I was wondering what the best strategy might be to deal with the issues counter-missionaries raise such as:

Yahushua's geneology
Isa 53
Ps 22
Dan 9
Zec 12:10

Do you of anyone who has studied extensively how the Masorites may have corrupted Scripture to point Yah's Word away from MessiYah?

Thank you.
Jeff (sanderzack@yahoo.com)
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 4:05:54 AM(UTC)
kp

As you know, Dr. Jeff, I have no ready answers, but I'm workin' on it. I just wanted to point out a factor that should shape our response. Today's "anti-missionaries," like the scribes and Pharisees of old, have been "born again" with satan's spirit; they are the offspring of vipers, actively attempting to prevent innocents from attaining life through the indwelling of the Spirit of Yahweh. In short, they have blasphemed the Ruach Qodesh. Therefore, it is pointless to try to convince them of the truth. Our focus should be on their would-be victims, giving them enough solid truth so they can make choices based on factual knowledge, not agenda-driven misinformation. They need to be taught that the answers they seek cannot be found in any religion, but only in a personal, familial relationship with Yahweh and His Messiah.

We (speaking in the broadest of terms) must be successful, because in less than twenty years, we know that 144,000 young Jewish men will slip through their fingers, countering the counter-missionaries and turning the hearts of their people back to Yahweh. I realize (with mixed feelings) that they will not come to faith before the rapture (otherwise, they'd be caught up before they're cued onto the world's stage). But it's what we say and write here and now that will (or at least can) prepare them to recognize the hand of Yahweh in their deliverance from the hordes of Magog, early in the Tribulation, the singular event that will turn Israel as a nation back to their God.

kp
Offline Heretic Steve  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 10:54:14 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

sanderzack mentioned, "I was wondering what the best strategy might be to deal with the issues counter-missionaries raise such as:..."

I'm uncertain as to which issues your reffering to, however, they may be explained that there are two geneologies. One through Mary and one through Joseph.

If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline sanderzack  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 5:49:53 PM(UTC)
sanderzack
Man

I appreciate your input KP.
How right you are, brother.
It is the innocent brethren whom we must attempt to reach so that they are beguiled by 'Satan's minions.'
Steve, I believe that you misunderstood my question.
By not realizing that Miriam's biological father's name was Yosef, it is easy to get confused by the genologies presented in MattithYahu and Luka.
I think that Andrew Gabriel Roth, an Aramaic scholar and believer, explains it best on his website (www.aramaicnttruth.org).

Jeff
Offline FF  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 9:10:36 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Sanderzack in the Name of Yahuweh The Mighty One Yahushua,

I have been enjoying your post.

Thank you,

FF
FF