logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 11:31:36 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I have a question...

I have been looking into some of my favorite scriptures, the ones that have supported my walk so far and I started looking into the NAS and Strong #'s and studying the words and my question come about because of the word they use for God.

Quote:
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

Quote:
qeo of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with (3588)) the supreme Divinity

Quote:
a god or goddess, a general name of deities or divinities

Why in the particular verse and some others that I have found do they not reference Yahweh. Is this because in reading this verse it really does not represent the type of relationship that Yahweh wants with us or just man trying to out wit his creator? Or is this right, saying we need to draw near to Yahweh before he will draw near to us?
Offline YY  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 3:46:57 PM(UTC)
YY
Man

T,

You have to be careful with Strongs. It was written to support the KJV. It is filled with religious errors. It's definition of YHWH is enough to make you want to cry.

In the RC, all references to the title "god" are provided by placeholders, not Greek words in all of the pre-Constantine manuscripts. Yahweh cannot be written in Greek, and Greek itself is a translation of what was actually said. Moreover, all English translations of the RC are based on the Textus Receptus, which is a horrible and totally unreliable work. To really understand the Greek RC, you have to ground it in the Hebrew OC. In Hebrew, God is 'el. It means "mighty one." Yahweh is unlimited in power and compassion.

Yahweh is God's one and only name. He loves His name. While He is the only one who can accurately claim the title "God," and it's clearly the best title one can have, it's not nearly as important to Him as His name.

If you'll read the opening credits of most English bibles, you'll find an admission that they replaced YHWH, which they acknowledge is Yahweh, with LORD because they don't think Yahweh's name has any value. All of these revelations are covered in the volumes of Yada Yahweh.

YY
Offline Jeannie  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 4:17:14 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Tiffany, drawing near to Yahweh protects us from the adversary. This is part of our spiritual warfare. Had Eve done that we would not be in the mess we are today! It is also an initiative for reconciliation. Read Zec. 1:3 and Malachi 3:7.
Jeannie
Offline FF  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 5:38:58 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

YY is correct. Strong’s is a format to support KJV. OH how we need weak's versions! We are weak He is strong.

I posted this note to believer yesterday, but I think if you follow the link to YHWH and listen to how they pronounce it. You will be in SHOCK!! Yahuweh sounds like that???

FF

Greetings Believer,

Welcome to YY.

I think they knew, but they choose to follow the traditions of men rather than have intimate relationship with Yah.

Just look in the front of every English bible and you will see a statement why translators/authors/editors choose not to use what some call the sacred name of God and why they copy edited out Yahuweh and replaced it with ADONAI/LORD the personal and proper name of the adversary.

The Religious Jews wanted to conceal the true and personal and proper Hebrew name YHWH so they replaced it. You know to SACRED to mention. That is unless you want to be SAVED/Set-Apart to Yah.

The early church fathers also choose to follow the same practice even though they new His Name was Yahweh.

How do you call on the Name of God if you do not even know he has a name? I know just like I did. I said God I call on your name, but never mentioned it or knew it.

That is no excuse when Yahweh told us his personal and proper name 7000 time in the OC and Yahushua the Anointed Ma’sehyah’s name 77 times. AND He never called himself or his son LORD in the RC. Look at Strong’s example and listen to how they pronounce Yahuweh and they knew. http://bible.crosswalk.c...er=03068&version=kjv

Men wanted mankind to bow down and worship them and not find out the truth that Yahweh did not want anyone to worship him. What father wants his children to worship him? Every father including Yahweh wants a personal and intimate relationship with his children one with reverence and respect, not worshipful.

Yada Yahweh says all this in the best words I have ever read or heard. Yes I know it was a shock to me when I found these truths also. Today I am very pleased to know/yada Yahweh as I have never before and I really enjoy my days walking upright with him in really deep and intimate relationship and conversation. And think about it He has sent His Set-Apart Spirit to teach us all things and remind us of every word He has spoken. Plus He sent His Salvation Yahushua to point the WAY to Him.

What a deal. Relationship with Dad and a really long vacation at his place with all expenses paid.

Yahu Yah and Halelu’Yah,

FF,
FF
Offline Tiffany  
#5 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 8:53:37 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

YY,

I wrote in another area about the Set Apart Spirit being my teacher. I believe that yet I am finding it hard to not be angry with all of the lies dropped into scripture. I could go on and on about what bothers me when it comes to scripture and the leaving out of Yahweh's name. It makes me sad, yet enrages me more that people don’t want to know the truth or would rather call this movement religious. YY is probably the most non religious truth I have ever encountered, probably because Yahweh is all over it and so jazzed about it.

But my question really lies in this area, how am I supposed to know the difference? How am I supposed to access this information? Where is it? Or is it just going to have to be like the days of Old, when they had no written word?

Questioning