logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 15, 2017 2:08:31 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
A while back, before I came to Yada Yah, I downloaded a PDF of the 1611 King James Bible! While researching Yada Yah, with a reference in ITG, I loaded up the KJV to look for a comparative reference and found a preface that totally destroys any confidence in ALL Bible translations. For a long time I had wondered prior to finding Yada Yah, why is it that we have to keep referring back to the Hebrew original language? Of course, now I know why!

I have had to copy and paste this to word doc, but I have not changed any words, just highlighted in blue some pertinent lines about translations and other key points!

Have a read of this lengthy preface and you will see that it essentially directs you back to the Towrah, because the text describes the errors of translation from the original Hebrew. The preface even mentions the original Hebrew as I hope the link below will work, if not copy and paste it into your browser to get to Google drive.

Here in his own words, like swords used incorrectly, the author cuts to pieces any notion that any Bible can be the word of God! In the text you can find the damning evidence of how the bibles are full of lies and deceit, with changes, additions, corrections, and deletions and shows precisely why you cannot trust any Bible!

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, this is a fete a complis! A French phrase meaning an accomplished fact, used to mean something that has already been done and cannot be altered! Bien Sur!

No Bible would exist without the Torah/Towrah! Proof positive, evidence you can share with your Christian die hard friends should they fail to believe you, since their own Christian source is telling them they cannot believe what is written, so they can believe their mentors that the bible is full of alterations and lies!

Now I hope the link below will work?

https://drive.google.com...b3Z0akVxNHRjNERYQ1E/view

https://docs.google.com/...JT9nIF8/edit?usp=sharing
For some reason the first link does not work now, so I am adding another link in this edit! Hope this works!

Edited by user Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:40:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: a few typo's

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!
thanks 1 user thanked Stewart James for this useful post.
shamar emet on 8/27/2017(UTC)
Offline Stewart James  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:08:12 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hello Charles, thank you for your response to my post. I am pleased to have done something useful, yet it is so little and there is so much more to be done.

Yes it is quite amazing how many errors are allowed into the English Bibles.

These days and since I have already mentioned in various places that no bible would exist without the Torah/Towrah, I have no problem to confidently announce this fact to all the Christian people I know and refer them on to Yada Yah. I wonder how many will listen? Maybe as Yada says, one in a million, well, I have an awful lot of people to get through!

Kind regras, Shalowm!

Stewart
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!