logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:27:15 PM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
While exploring Yada Yah forum, I have seen several topics based upon the issue of Black or White Israelites and I wanted to comment, but they are locked!

I know it's a subject that is not welcome here, but it is one that is around the web and I have been personally approached with this issue with other sites and You Tube where I have commented before.

When I am contacted by such people with these issues, my response is as follows:

Yahowah is the author of all colours, black, white green blue, does it matter to you what colour you are? There is a vast colour spectrum that we are not currently privvy to, so why is colour an issue?

Do you think in the spirit world colour matters? Are spirits black or white? brown or pink? We are all made in the image of God and no one can claim any rights by colour of their skin!

Just let go of this black/white thing, colour does not matter one little bit. It is divisive and distracting!

Does anyone claim a position beside God's throne based on their colour? When you or I die, what is the colour of our skin? Focus on Yahowah and what he is telling us. He will look upon the heart, not upon the skin colour, since we are all made in his image! That means male and female, black and white, the only difference in the skin is the melanin, nothing more!

Stop claiming your rights by what is written by men, claim your rights by what is written in your heart and love for God, love others no matter what they do or what colour they are. Rise above the sickness of this world, we are all God's people, let's behave like that!

Let's get educated, but in the more important things in life! The problem is when you bring up the black/white issue you are missing out on your focus, you are setting yourself up for criticism with everyone with the non important things in life.

I don't care about the invention of the white race, it divides people against each other! Black lives matter, but so do white’s and all colours in between!

If you believe in God, that is where your focus should be, yes get educated in the things God wants you to know! There are too many man made lies out there, nothing else but truth matters!

All truth is found in the Torah, the original and inspired Torah, also known as Towrah! The original word of God! Get the tools to read and enlighten yourself and don't stress about things that will be set right by Yahowah in his timeline! This is your mission, and it is not skin colour based!

Time spent learning ancient and modern Hebrew would be far more beneficial than learning about this issue!

Edited by user Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:05:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typos again, sticky keyboard and one finger typing!

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!