logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Stewart James  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:33:55 AM(UTC)
Stewart James
Man
Thailand

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Hello to all truth seekers, this is my first post to this forum.

As a very quick intro for you, I am a recently new believer since November 2016. I am busy extricating myself from the black sticky tar of the Christian belief system. I have keenly learned so much in 8 short months and now need to spend time to unlearn all the heretical nonsense I have been taught. I am both shocked and in awe of the truth and potential for human eternal life! I have never been taught anything close to what I am currently learning from Yada Yah! Yet I always wondered about the constant references back to the Torah for the real meaning of the word in question. Everyone has their own slant on truth without considering what Yahowah has to say! Yada Yah is a breath of greatly needed fresh air!

I will make further posts in due course, but for now I wanted to highlight something very inspiring. This has not passed my attention within the Christian learning, but never had a valid explanation of - The Universe and the Human potential!

Why all the stars and planets? Why are they there and what is their purpose? Surely God's handiwork is not for nothing? I have learned that God, our Father and creator Yahowah does not do anything without a purpose!

I have a great interest in the universe, stars and constellations. To me they are magnificent and I have written poems and letters to girlfriends based on what I see on a balmy summers evening while laying in the grass and observing the heavens. These observations have constanly led me to wonder why they are there?

I do not claim to have all the answers, but in my progression through the "ITG" I have just finished number two, Shem "His Name" there are allusions to such potential for Yahowa's people at a future point in time as we know it! Please read the following 3 excerpts from ITG 02.

“Building a family, engaging with His children and helping us grow, is the sole reason our Heavenly Father created the universe. His family brings Him pleasure and causes Him to grow.” ITG "His Word” Page 81

“The universe becomes ours as does all of God’s power and authority”. ITG His Word” Page 83

"Should you be mentally jumping ahead in time to the Day of Reconciliations (Yowm Kippurym in the year 6000 Yah which will commence at sunset on October 2, 2033) and be wondering about the state of freewill after we bear Yah’s Torah and Signature, it will endure but within a framework which will allow us to enjoy our Heavenly Father’s company and explore the universe without doing damage to ourselves or it." "ITG His Word” Page 85

Mentally jumping ahead? Yes, I should say so. I had been doing that very thing even before being introduced to God through Yada Yah!

How awesome to think of that potential "explore the universe"? Does this not excite and inspire you? Tell me more Yada, tell me more! Have you ever looked at the Andromeda constellation? See this video on you tube! I have this on my Facebook! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udAL48P5NJU

I am on a path to learn the truth, as that is what I seek in all I do! No sense in the English term "Well to be honest" as if you are not always so? Certainly that could be applied to religion - well to be honest, I don't believe it!
When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease being honest!