logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline masters_apprentice  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 11:51:54 PM(UTC)
masters_apprentice

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
1. Did anything change in the Law when Yashua died?

2. Do I need to sacrifice a lamb when I sin for atonement of sin?

3. Can I have a covenant with Yahweh without being circumcised?
Offline InHisName  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 10:49:03 AM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
No.
thanks 1 user thanked InHisName for this useful post.
matt on 3/25/2015(UTC)
Offline masters_apprentice  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2015 9:05:07 PM(UTC)
masters_apprentice

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tell me inhisname....when and where you go go to atone your sins? You been to the Levite Priest at the Temple lately? Did you take a lamb with you or a chicken? You tell me nothing changed?

How is sin atoned for?
Offline InHisName  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2015 6:18:48 PM(UTC)
InHisName

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 46 post(s)
Originally Posted by: masters_apprentice Go to Quoted Post
Tell me inhisname....when and where you go go to atone your sins? You been to the Levite Priest at the Temple lately? Did you take a lamb with you or a chicken? You tell me nothing changed?

How is sin atoned for?

Are you as dimwitted as the christians?? Do you think Yahowah all of a sudden sat up in bed one night and said 'Oh shit, that's not gonna work! I gotta think of a new plan."

But dealing with my sin is not my problem. That is Yahowah's job. It what he promised to do (now pay close attention MA) for his covenant children. Your real question should be what is this covenant you guys keep talking about and how do I get in. Only don't ask me 'cause I'm just gonna send you to YY or ITG and I know you aren't interested in learning (pity) just in talking...
thanks 4 users thanked InHisName for this useful post.
matt on 3/27/2015(UTC), Sheree on 3/28/2015(UTC), shamar emet on 3/29/2015(UTC), cgb2 on 4/2/2015(UTC)
Offline REPeet  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 17, 2021 11:09:29 AM(UTC)
REPeet
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I know that this is an old thread, but I think that this topic is important. The question, what changes did Yahowsha's sacrifice make, is still being sorted out, as we cleanse it from the lies encrusting that event.

Paul would have us believe that as "Jesus" passed through his afterlife journey, he recieved a new understanding on how the universe and the application of justice works. That after his ressurection he sought out Paul to enlighten the world to this new revelation. That Paul alone was given the "corrected" path to everlasting life and "righteousness".

The truth though, is that the "path" to salvation has never changed. That our heavenly Father Himself explained it through the prophet Ezekiel in chapter 18.
Quote:
21 But if the wicked returns from all of his sins that he has done and he keeps all of my statutes and he does justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die! 22 All of his transgressions that he committed will not be remembered against him. Through his righteousness that he has done he shall live. LEB

"All of his transgressions that he committed will not be remembered against him" is an awesome promise. Another translation states this verse as "I shall forget his sins".

We as creatures within a created environment wrong each other and God. These acts committed within the created environment must be answered for within this created environment.

Or do they? Can "God" simply choose to forget evil acts? Or more importantly, ignore the consequences of those acts. Broken hearts, broken families, broken lives.

Yada teaches that Yahowsha, as the passover lamb, is a diminished manifestation of Yahowah. I agree. What Abraham says to Isaac in Genesis 22 is our great promise:

Quote:
8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering;
KJV

What happens in Jerusalem in 30AD is yet another fulfillment of the promises made in Yahowah's Family Oriented Covenant. One person cannot pay for another persons sin. But when Yahowah, as the great judge, chooses to "forget" our sins, He then assumes the responsibility for the consequences of those sins. Consequences that Yahowah's own sense of justice demands an answer for.

What and where Yahowsha's soul experienced and went we will probably never fully understand. But we can rest assured that the debts were paid and the consequences satisfied.

The adversary did not take this "incursion" lying down. Paul, of course, is the evil ones power house answer to this event. The purpose of the Passover Lamb was lied about. His Apostles and Disciples were belitted and besmirched. Religious power structures were established to institutionalize the cover up. We still live in the aftermath of the adversary's rage.

So although a universe shaking event did occur, our path remains the same.