logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 10:17:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

Below is an e-mail from "D" who purchased a copy of POD and was interested also in YY. He asks a very interesting question about the need to study Hebrew. Yada's response follows the quoted text.

Re'shith from YY can be found here.

Quote:
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:03 AM
To: Prophet of Doom
Subject: Re: [SPAM] POD

Web Guy,

If you ever publish Yada Yahweh in a book form please contact me. Carrying a laptop around to read the book is limiting.

"D"

P.S. A professor of Hebrew, at a local Christian university does not agree with your statement that the Holy Spirit is a female noun, or that the Holy Spirit is mentioned anywhere as a female image of Yahweh.

I am doing the research on this topic on my own. Could you point me in the direction in which you made this determination?

A local rabbi teaches Hebrew to anyone who is interested, would learning Hebrew be of help in studying ancient biblical Hebrew of the scriptures?

"D,"

I have been away for a couple of weeks and don’t know if your questions were answered by the “Web Guy.”

Our plan is to publish the first six volumes of Yada Yahweh sometime within the next year. I’m currently engaged editing the book from beginning to end based upon what I have continued to discover.

The Hebrew professor is wrong, as are most Christian theologians, which is why so many have been deceived. Ruwach is a feminine noun. That’s not an opinion, but instead a statement of fact. Moreover, most every aspect of the Set Apart Spirit’s nature and purpose is maternal. Further, the first of many Scriptural proofs that Yahweh has a masculine and feminine nature can be found in Genesis 1:27.

I cite my sources in the Re’shith – Beginning chapter. They all support the conclusion that Ruwach is feminine. But the more profound recognition beyond the obvious requires studying the Word translated correctly under the influence of The Ruwach/Spirit. When this is done, the evidence is so ubiquitous and obvious that it’s surprising more people aren’t aware of the Spirit’s nature and role in Yahweh’s plan and in our lives.

Learning Hebrew is an advantage, but no more so than acquiring and using the tools listed in Re’shith. A complement of good etymological-based lexicons and copies of old manuscripts will serve you better because they are vastly more comprehensive than any single man’s memory.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2007 11:38:27 PM(UTC)
Yada

Here is an additional follow-up reply from "D." Yada's response follows each portion of quoted text.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:02 PM
To: Prophet of Doom
Subject: Re: [SPAM] POD

Yada,

Thanks for the reply, I am committed to the Hebrew lessons, so I guess I'm going to learn Hebrew.
I will compile the reference material you mentioned to study.

I’ve invested somewhere between five and ten grand in these reference materials and have devoted around 5,000 hours in study. The best buy and best tool if you are serious about this is the Scholar’s Edition of Logos at around 1200. But you’ll need interlinears and old manuscript tomes as well.

Quote:
I agree with your findings on the translation of God's Word, very lacking as well as the understanding of the history surrounding the time of the Apostles.

I have a theory, the dating of the scriptures is much earlier then what is commonly held to be true today.

Buy The Text of the Earliest NT Greek Manuscripts if you want to learn more about this. I also see the dating of the oldest 70 RC MSS as younger than the evidence actually suggests.

Quote:
Yahushua's prediction of the destruction of the temple happened in 70 AD, but is not recorded in any of the Gospels. Seems like a major event was not mentioned, maybe the Gospel writers were not such old men. Events recorded closer to the time of the actual event are always considered more accurate.

Revelation was the last book written, and internal evidence confirms that it was written in 68 CE. We have late first century MS copies of John, Mat, and Luke from Egypt so there is strong evidence for the original autographs being written between 45 and 55 CE.

Quote:
Put me on your email list as one who wants a final copy of Yada Yahweh.

Sincerely

"DT"

It’s six months to a year away. Check into the YY forum from time to time and we’ll keep you posted.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Ruchamah  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:31:26 PM(UTC)
Ruchamah

Hi D-

I am glad u went ahead with the Hebrew classes! It is an invaluable tool! AND it was the very language that the Most High used to create everything with...so...you will get blessed! Keep us posted as to how it is going!

Ruchamah
If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
Offline rs  
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:25:22 AM(UTC)
rs

In my ISR translation when Yahushua tells his disciples that he will be sending the Helper, the Set-Apart Spirit, the translation uses 'He' in describing the Spirit. 'He' will do this and that. I find this confusing considering the fact it is a feminine noun as Yada says. Can anyone shed any light on how to approach this?