logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:03:20 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada asked that I share the following exchange.

Scott wrote:
Yada,
So I heard today that Shattering Myths will be getting a new producer... AGAIN!! I think this new guy is someone that you will get along with pretty well. It's me. I will be returning to run Shattering Myths on a daily basis starting on the 1st of August. I am walking away from GCN sales and I decided that I wanted to go back to doing what I had the most fun with, being a show producer. My plan is to remain as a producer for as long as you are on the network. I have also informed Rene of this plan and he said I would have a spot available whenever I was ready. Money can wait, for now I want to go back to running your show. I believe this Friday is my first day "back" behind the dials. I look forward to it.

Yada wrote:
Scott,

I'm trilled, honored, and appreciative. It's great for me, for the show, and for the spread of Yah's Word, but is this best for you considering the ? I'd love to have you back producing the show, but want you to be sure that this is the right decision for you.

You are so vastly superior at this than everyone else, it will dramatically change the quality and effectiveness of the show in every conceivable way.

Yada

Scott wrote:
I thought long and hard over the weekend about what's best for me and what I wanted to do... and I came to the feeling that I want to produce Shattering Myths again. GCN sucks at a lot of things, but I love the show and producing it is how I can have the greatest positive impact on it, it also allows me to have the greatest impact on GCN. Money is the only thing that I will miss out on, but I will be getting a steady paycheck, and money is usually the last of my concerns when it comes to work- the opportunity will still be there but right now, you and I can make a solid push to elevate Shattering Myths. It's what I want to do and it was an easy decision for me to make.

Yada wrote:
Scott,

I'm very happy to be able to work with you again. Let's approach this as a team. I'd like you to be both producer and co-host. Let's make SM our program - one devoted to exposing human institutions via the news while sharing Yah's Word.

Glad to have you back, my friend. Let's rock the world.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
thanks 1 user thanked James for this useful post.
Sheree on 7/29/2014(UTC)