logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:04:03 PM(UTC)
EI

It seems that in Islamic traditions/'prophecies' that it is widely accepted that in the last days the Islamic 'Savior' AL MEHDI will come back to Earth and arise as a WORLD LEADER. He will establish peace in the whole Earth, sign a peace treaty(oh, did I mention a seven year peace treaty) with the Nation of Isreal and allow them to rebuild the Temple. He will be a Political, military, and religious world Leader. Along with the MUSLIM JESUS who will be the assistant of the Mehdi(or Mahdi) they will have a powerful army and will attempt to control every nation on earth. They will establish a new world order causing everyone to either worship their God or die by beheading. The Muslim Jesus will perform many great signs and will turn many to Islam, the true religion. The Mahdi is described in Islamic writing as riding on a white horse. They will attack and conquer and seize Jerusalem(oh did I mention that they will break the contract<ofcourse because of the jews> after 3 and 1/2 years. There is more, alot more, but we will stop there.

Sound Familiar? If it doesn't it should and this is from their own writings. Tell me Satan isn't the best of Decievers, or was that Allah????????????????????????????????????????? I guess it really doesn't matter, tomato - tomata!

Oh, it gets better..............

The Dajjal (islamic antichrist) will come after the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus and will fight for Isreal against The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus.

Boy oh Boy, Now aint that just a coincidence? Any thoughts??? I tell you, this is no joke. If this does not make you understand why we must be soldiers for Yahushua, protecting ourself with the full armour of Elohim. This stuff is so much bigger than what we see, infinitely....